Sunday, April 28, 2024
04:19 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, November 21, 2015
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS KPK 2013

Rehman is on a distinguished road

terrorism cannot be justified. no doubt attacks in france were terrorist attacks and must be condemned. however, terrorizing muslims in europe after such attacks is also terrorism. creating IS and then bombing cities on pretext of IS presence is also terrorism. there should be no dual standards.
exclusively (Monday, November 23, 2015), Pakistaniguy (Saturday, November 21, 2015)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Nazish Hina is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehman View Post
terrorism cannot be justified. no doubt attacks in france were terrorist attacks and must be condemned. however, terrorizing muslims in europe after such attacks is also terrorism. creating IS and then bombing cities on pretext of IS presence is also terrorism. there should be no dual standards.
Agreed.

Sent from tapatalk

Location: Land of Volcanic Eruption (In Day) and Bermuda Triangle (In Night)
aneelbachwani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehman View Post
To what you call dual standard? you must have set a definite definition to dual standard. Does it dual standard that despite strength of ninety plus muslims states, a few has courage to accommodate refugees evacuating from Syrian Civil War, meanwhile enormous European countries have been welcoming Muslim refugees with open arms?
or does it dual standard that Muslims firmly advocate and promote ideology of religion-free in state's affairs in non-muslim soil like UK, the US, France and many other European Nations where muslims constitute in major and at the same time, they are ready to lynch minds having such tendency like in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc.? I believe you must have set a proper and for-all definition of DUAL STANDARD.

Only condemnation would be enough to such carnage as French tragedy while knowing the root cause of the terrorism that lies in Muslim lands coupled with prevailing tactics of superpower state's policies? Terrorism has no religion is the biggest lie of the century. Only training of human intelligence with secular and co-existing mindset and incorporation of wisdom and rationality in the development of child can ensure the survival of the future generation that is totally in contrast to religious philosophy.
exclusively (Monday, November 23, 2015), Mehria (Tuesday, December 01, 2015)
Old Monday, November 23, 2015

iamauk is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehria View Post
Asalaam O Alaikum
This past weekend was indeed very sad due to the loss of innocent lives...... destablising your country, every institution is in crisis, borrowing money like crazy putting you all in debt, who will pay?
We can condemn these attacks along with all that is happening to Muslims World. I too was of that view that why should we change our DP but later on i came to have this that if non-muslim especially western world is having double standard why should we be like them. If they can't change their dp at such incidents happening in Muslim world then it's reflection of their own character & is not it better that we Muslims must not wear the same and follow what we have been claiming since long 'as a tolerant Ummah".

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Because western world is more educated, developed, civilized and they know the worth of a life....
All i can agree somehow but it is difficult to swallow "Know the worth of a life" instead it suits "know the worth of western lives".

Quote:
Originally Posted by naheed Akhtar View Post
We people have addiction of complicating the simple things.
If one doesn't like to change his/her face book dp then simply skip it. No one is forced to change his/her dp contrary to his will. And if you consider this a 'biased campaign' then everyone keeps some biases with him/her. Thousands of people here in Pakistan, don’t utter a single word against discriminations and atrocities made against minorities or (even majorities in some cases) but they will always be first when it comes to external issues i.e. Palestine, Kashmir, cyria….
How simply skip ? why are you skipping the term "nation or community". and and, Discrimination against minorities in Pakistan ? it's really a phenomenon though what can be seen apart from some headlines and yes ( relativism ). Pakistan is far better than western countries concerning 'minorities'. Don't combine terrorism ( as it's wholly a national/collective problem ) what a Christian/Hindu or Hazara/Shia is suffering same is a Muslim or Sunni Religiously and at sectarian sense. Secondly blasphemy is our religious term/law and as a tendency more than the person belonging to Islam can commit such acts concerning blasphemy. So more non-mulism are found guilty and are put to death (legally or so).
But what happens to Western Muslims ? Except they are richly living luxurious lives but that's not enough as far as discrimination is concerned. post-9/11 until now checkout how they have to live a self-less live killing their conscience and dignity. We are poor our minorities are living very poor lives but same is the case with all and sundry. Well well,...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneelbachwani View Post
....For Afghan war, wasn't Pakistan paid for its support to US? hasn't Pakistan been paid for WOT from the US?
By US, Pakistan was not asked to participate in WOT but was ordered in a undeniable way, given no option to remain neutral. It had to either be an ally or enemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazish Hina View Post
I am going to be as respectful as possible!
Why are they trying to defame Muslims? What is it that Muslims are excelling at so much,science, economy, brotherhood and peace (read=Yemen) . What is it that C.I.A, R.A.W and MOSAD have come together to put a stop on? Why can't they stop being jealous of us?
Apart from defaming may not there be any other reasons ?

Quote:
We need to stop talking about Muslims being superior to others and start proving it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneelbachwani View Post
To what you call dual standard? you must have set a definite definition to dual standard. Does it dual standard that despite strength of ninety plus muslims states, a few has courage to accommodate refugees evacuating from Syrian Civil War, meanwhile enormous European countries have been welcoming Muslim refugees with open arms?
Question is who made them refugees ? ISIS !!! get it to the past, little more, something more and Yes. You got it.

Quote:
Only condemnation would be enough to such carnage as French tragedy while knowing the root cause of the terrorism that lies in Muslim lands
Root cause se yad aya ! what is that actually ? Do you know that. Then draw some lines on that please.

Quote:
Terrorism has no religion is the biggest lie of the century.
But there is no terrorism in Religion at all.

Quote:
Only training of human intelligence with secular and co-existing mindset and incorporation of wisdom and rationality in the development of child can ensure the survival of the future generation that is totally in contrast to religious philosophy.
it is religion that taught the man tolerance, humanity and peace. don't dub it in your sudden conclusions. Can you tell me any community in this era following religion particularly Islam from its very aspects and having terrorism within or causing it elsewhere ? are you thinking of ISIS ? whose attackers are heavy drinkers ? ( see paris attack mastermind, rape and adultry within ISIS controlled regions ). Taliban, Al-Qaida and Boko Haram are following which Islam and acting upon which Hadith or Surah slaughtering the very people belonging to Islam. Is it followed in any state ? Is it Pakistan ? Rehne do Janab.
exclusively (Monday, November 23, 2015)

naheed Akhtar is on a distinguished road
Smile

@iamauk:

If you hate/dislike someone, then at least you shouldn’t make comparison of your ‘good-self’ with his/her ‘bad-self’. And I said nothing about terrorism; it’s a global issue and a big debate. No one should support terrorism/violence in any form, even when it is revenge… after seeing so many people, objecting face book campaign to add a temporary profile picture, which carried a purpose… to show solidarity with the victims and condemn the attacks, I once again felt sorry for the mindset of so many people. I don’t deny the dual standard policies of west but at the same time, I would like to say, everyone here too, is hypocrite (pardon). And you cannot exactly measure the ‘sufferings’ of the people and please try not to do so. I don’t know any Western Muslims nor I can truly understand their miseries, but I know so many Shias, Ahmedis… Balochis who are harmed here so, am talking about them, and that is what I feel, my prime ‘moral’ responsibility.
aneelbachwani (Monday, November 23, 2015), exclusively (Monday, November 23, 2015), MIR A GHAFFAR (Monday, November 23, 2015), Nazish Hina (Tuesday, November 24, 2015)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamauk View Post
Apart from defaming may not there be any other reasons ?
Quote:
Why are they trying to defame Muslims? What is it that Muslims are excelling at so much,science, economy, brotherhood and peace (read=Yemen) . What is it that C.I.A, R.A.W and MOSAD have come together to put a stop on? Why can't they stop being jealous of us?
I did mention other reasons too. But you conveniently ignored them. If you know of any reasons, let me know. And I wouldn't mind a little bit of proof either. Till then I'll think what I think and you'll have to deal with it.

MIR A GHAFFAR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehria View Post
Asalaam O Alaikum
This past weekend was indeed very sad due to the loss of innocent lives in Paris, at least 132 people were killed and 350 others injured after assailants struck at least six different venues in and around the French capital late on Friday. I am very sorry for the loss of life and my thoughts and prayers are with the families of all those who were killed as well as injured.
My question is why are you changing your DP on facebook and what are you trying to prove? Have you seen any tribute for our shaheeds? Over 70,000 deaths as a result of WOT, Salala, Wagha Border, many other blasts and killings of innocent people, APS? Why is our blood cheap? Afghanistan,Kenya, Gaza, Iraq, Libya, Yemen & Syria are they not part of the same human race?
I don't understand those people who have the filter of the French flag as their DP, are you following a trend or are you putting the French flag above the flag of Pakistan? We only see the Pakistan flag twice a year, 23rd March & 14th August on show to prove that Pakistan is a Patriotic Nation. The truth is Pakistanis are not even happy being Pakistanis in their own country nor a Patriotic except for a very small percentage of course neither are you a Nation
I just feel that you should be looking at this whole debacle from a different angle, it is yet another war against Islam and Muslims. This was the 9/11 Europe please grow up and think about it for a few minutes, who created ISIS and why? First Al- Qaida then TTP, XYZ now ISIS the others are somehow ok now coz Osama is dead boo hoo think out of the box people, this is another game of the warmongers and they have their eyes on you....Yes Pakistan!!
I will share some links try to watch them and then decide, for God's sake Unite or these people will destroy you just like they are destroying the very foundation of Islam in the Arabic speaking part of the world. Your politicians are their puppets and helping them by destablising your country, every institution is in crisis, borrowing money like crazy putting you all in debt, who will pay?
yes i changed my DP in solidarity with French victims,because i felt their anguish and suffering the way we had suffered in 16th december 2014. It doesn't depicts that French lives are precious and ours are not but i share their grief.

you say this is war against Islam? yes this is war against Islam funded by muslims trained by CIA and other Western countries. muslims? you shocked? yes muslims,it is reported that ISIS is being financed by Saudi Arabia and other hardcore Arab Sunni countries and it is trained by CIA,as Al-QAEDA was funded and trained. This war theatre is being staged to make the Israel only Stable country in Middle East and destablise Iran. This war will engulf entire Asia and main threat to USA and west China and Russia will be no more stable. Once again new game is being played and more new Afghanistan and Iraq are to be created around the world specially in ASIA.

It is open secret that rebels in Syria are funded by Arab countries led by Saudi Arabia to topple Basharul Asad regime and rebels are trained by CIA. Weapons are supplied through Turkey. We muslims are killing each other more than others.
The Following User Says Thank You to MIR A GHAFFAR For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by naheed Akhtar View Post
@iamauk:

If you hate/dislike someone, then at least you shouldn’t make comparison of your ‘good-self’ with his/her ‘bad-self’. And I said nothing about terrorism; it’s a global issue and a big debate. No one should support terrorism/violence in any form, even when it is revenge… after seeing so many people, objecting face book campaign to add a temporary profile picture, which carried a purpose… to show solidarity with the victims and condemn the attacks, I once again felt sorry for the mindset of so many people. I don’t deny the dual standard policies of west but at the same time, I would like to say, everyone here too, is hypocrite (pardon). And you cannot exactly measure the ‘sufferings’ of the people and please try not to do so. I don’t know any Western Muslims nor I can truly understand their miseries, but I know so many Shias, Ahmedis… Balochis who are harmed here so, am talking about them, and that is what I feel, my prime ‘moral’ responsibility.
I mentioned terrorism because most of the attacks done to minorities being used to defame Islam particularly Pakistan are the consequence of Terrorism.

Quote:
I did mention other reasons too. But you conveniently ignored them. If you know of any reasons, let me know. And I wouldn't mind a little bit of proof either. Till then I'll think what I think and you'll have to deal with it.
Let all the things apart, first and foremost let it be answered that why they are always found involved/interested in other countries ( esp. Muslim Ones ) ?Secondly if for any good why always and often their good initiatives/opertaions conducted with good-will for good-reasons have always negative and brutal aftermaths ?
Old Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamauk View Post
I mentioned terrorism because most of the attacks done to minorities being used to defame Islam particularly Pakistan are the consequence of Terrorism.

Let all the things apart, first and foremost let it be answered that why they are always found involved/interested in other countries ( esp. Muslim Ones ) ?Secondly if for any good why always and often their good initiatives/opertaions conducted with good-will for good-reasons have always negative and brutal aftermaths ?
The answer to my question is questions?? eyes:

Sent from tapatalk
LovelyMano (Tuesday, November 24, 2015)
Old Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Quote:
The answer to my question is questions?? eyes:
Sometimes understanding some answers require some questions before.