Sunday, April 28, 2024
12:37 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, July 15, 2007

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about
Default Has government established its writ?

Abdur Rasheed Ghazi challenged the writ of govt & Govt launched an operation against him, in which he with his family & many companiouns lost his life.
Govt established its writ in Lal Masjid.

but do you think the writ of govt is necessary in the capital??

1- in 12 May, 40 people were killed in Karachi, the terrorists were free to kill, all the TV channels were covering it, no Police & no Rangers were there to stop this brutal killing. Aaj TV office was attacked & they faced unimaginable firing for 6 hours.
President Musharraf said that he will not investigate 12 May Incident, he praised MQM for showing his "Power" in Karachi.

can anybody answer me that where was the writ of govt?? why did govt not launched such operation against the responsibles of 12 May?

2- USA planes bombed in Waziristan, Bajaur & other tribal ares, many people embraced Shahadat.
where is the writ of the govt?? govt didn't even protest strongly.

3- fudeal & land lords of Punjab & Sindh has made states within the state, they do all kinds of crimes, they tease their farmers & poor villagers brutally.
where is the writ of th govt??

Time to think..
why it was necessary to establish writ only in Lal Masjid??
the answer is so simple, govt wanted to please USA.

USA Praised the operation with full support.

UK Praised with full support.

Australia praised with full support.

but...
no Muslim country supported it, why???

Ikkhwanul Muslimeen (Egyptian Organization) condemned the operation in strong words.

Gen. Hameed Gul said: They are all our children, they didnt deserve to be killed mercilessly.
Old Sunday, July 15, 2007

Miss shazia is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with Amy......

It won't not be wrong if we say that our rulers are more of selfserving rather than serving their nation.......
Musharaff wants to please US because he needs their support to retain his office and maybe to safe his life......

Whatever our rulers are doing they are doing it without keeping in mind the repercussions their act would give rise to. Musharaff spends millions of Rs on his own security where as the innocent citizens are turning out to be prey to terrorist activities which are result of our rulers wise decisions...

Instead of finding the root cause behind extremism our rulers have chosen to use force.....one should not forget that it is a battle of mind and battles of mind can never be won through guns..........

There are many reasons why ppl send their children to madrassahs like lack of quality education, economic constraints.....lack of institutions which can provide Islamic teachings on modren and scientific lines.....It must be noted that minds which are ill informed and lack true knowledge about Islam they easily get influenced by these extremist doctrines.....

Presently there is a great need of educational institutions or else our youngsters would follow the path which is easily available to them.

Our gov does not seem willing to follow this path......No doubt it is time consuming but its effects would be long lasting........and would benefit the ppl and not our rulers maybe thats the reason why they are not willing to take this path.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss shazia For This Useful Post:
amy (Sunday, July 15, 2007)
Old Monday, July 16, 2007

Heavenly Happiness is on a distinguished road
Arrow The 'Allah America & Army' dogma!

Various commentaries and explanations of the Lal Masjid Crisis have appeared in the media - the formulator of public opinion. Mercifully, media has been able to show what it wanted to and make people understand the way it wanted them to!
My friends have presented their comments vide supra which are indicative of their limited knowledge/understanding of the truth.
The world we are faced with today is a dangerous place to live in. There are, numerous players in the world political game that are active in order to gain for themselves what ever they can - by hook or by crook.
Before we take it upon ourselves to try and understand Pakistani politics, we have to be aware of the masses they originate from. With the passage of time, majority of Pakistani people have transformed into mean, mentally poor, dishonest, mischievous, extremely self-oriented, irresponsible, corrupt, lust-driven, greedy and multi-faceted people. They have forgotten respect / dignity of the relationships, and are ready to stretch to any length for the attainment of material gains.
Our politicians, and for that matter, everyone holding a position, are but representatives of the whole described in the previous paragraph. Thus, they are ready to do any thing they have the power and means to do, in order to remain in power, be rich and famous. Save a few, they are sexually corrupt to the core – as are our masses – and have developed a habit of ‘show-off’ – thus the unending foreign tours.
The religious ‘ulema’ in our part of the world have nothing to do with the true spirit of Islam. They do everything they ask others to refrain from. There is large scale sexual corruption in madrassahs. Mullahs make full use of the poor and homeless children left at their disposal. The only end they follow throughout their lives is to cultivate hate and anger in the minds and hearts of people, so that the people may readily fight people who have any differences of opinion from those held by the ‘maulana-mullahs’. There are reports of children being tied to the desks, 24/7 (so that they may not run away from the so called ‘islamic school’).
Every politician / leader in this country is a selfish, power-hungry and a ‘stupid-genius’. I have no expectation from any of them. There has ever been, and there still are people in our establishment who feed certain mullahs in order to achieve their own motives. Mr. Rashid killed by the army the other day, was one of those mullahs used for such purposes. He hardly knew what Islam is. Suddenly, on a fine day, it dawned on him that he was the only person God has loaded with responsibility to implement shariah in this country. Then he was murdered.
Musharraf’s efforts to work for making this country moderate and progressive Islamic nation have been gravely damaged by the establishment. The government he successfully ran with the handful of ministers is now being run by over a hundred of them.
To me, the solution of the problems being faced by this country is simple, i.e.
 Kill as many mullahs as possible.
 Declare that democracy is not feasible for next 25 years, and ban all kinds of politics.
 The punishments for corruption at the higher level must be extremely BRUTAL – some of the known corrupt bureaucrats & politicians must be hanged in public. This will make general masses fearful of corruption and shall automatically mend their ways.
 There should be no imams for the mosques. Islamic studies teachers of the schools / colleges / universities should be given the responsibility to lead the prayers and they should be handsomely paid for the same. This is necessary to change the ‘aim-in-life’ of those studying in the religious schools. All they long for is the ‘mullah-ship’ of a mosque.
The Following User Says Thank You to Heavenly Happiness For This Useful Post:
Waqar Abro (Monday, July 16, 2007)

Heavenly Happiness is on a distinguished road

Dear friends please post your points of view. your comments will be appreciated.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Wounded Healer has a spectacular aura aboutWounded Healer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly Happiness
To me, the solution of the problems being faced by this country is simple, i.e.
 Kill as many mullahs as possible.
 Declare that democracy is not feasible for next 25 years, and ban all kinds of politics.
 The punishments for corruption at the higher level must be extremely BRUTAL – some of the known corrupt bureaucrats & politicians must be hanged in public. This will make general masses fearful of corruption and shall automatically mend their ways.
 There should be no imams for the mosques. Islamic studies teachers of the schools / colleges / universities should be given the responsibility to lead the prayers and they should be handsomely paid for the same. This is necessary to change the ‘aim-in-life’ of those studying in the religious schools. All they long for is the ‘mullah-ship’ of a mosque.
a bit harsh, i must say........but the idea that ur trying to convey to everyone is quite good........here is what i think:

when u talk about killing as many mullahs as possible, then ur talking just like those mullahs who keep saying "khooni inqilaab"........and i always ask them, why "khooni"? why not just a simple inqilaab without the loss of any blood......i agree with u that the mullahs have damaged our society and our country but killing them is not an option.......whats the difference between us and those mullahs then if we kill them all? islam does not allow it, humanity does not allow it, and my soul does not allow it......there has to be a better way then just killing them all.
and un my opinion, the best way is to educate them, in islam and also in contemporary affairs......it may take a while but it can and should be done.

Quote:
Declare that democracy is not feasible for next 25 years, and ban all kinds of politics.
good idea.........i have always said that democracy does not work in our part of the world.......but the question is, who will rule us then? another musharraf, or another mullah? what we need is a strong and sincere leader.........and good luck finding him!!!

Quote:
checks and balances.......that is the answer.
and i do agree that a brutal punishment has to be shown to everyone, but killing them, no.

Quote:
There should be no imams for the mosques. Islamic studies teachers of the schools / colleges / universities should be given the responsibility to lead the prayers and they should be handsomely paid for the same. This is necessary to change the ‘aim-in-life’ of those studying in the religious schools. All they long for is the ‘mullah-ship’ of a mosque.
very good idea and i totally agree to this.
and veracity of such shall one day vindicate
the vigilant and the virtuous.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wounded Healer For This Useful Post:
amy (Monday, July 16, 2007), Heavenly Happiness (Monday, July 16, 2007)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

""There should be no imams for the mosques. Islamic studies teachers of the schools / colleges / universities should be given the responsibility to lead the prayers and they should be handsomely paid for the same. This is necessary to change the ‘aim-in-life’ of those studying in the religious schools. All they long for is the ‘mullah-ship’ of a mosque. """

I second Wounder healer that this is very good idea.

So far as i m aware, during times of AnHazrat (PBUH), there was no remuneration for imamat aur for Moazan. It was Hazrat Umar r.a., who felt that there would b dearth of people who would perfrom the responsibilities of moazana nd imam....

the thinking should b changed to bring great changes ...
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

DuuA is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the only way to salvation passes through the doctrine that separates religion from politics. Do not see everything in black box. Even if we take Islam, we have hundreds of interpretations and if someone says we would bridge the gap in million years, I would say forget it.

We have always supported the conspiracy theories. Theories that Jews connived against us, Scandinavian countries worked against us, Neo-cons are working against us, and Christians are plotting against us. Give me a break! Though I don’t say that nothing of the sort ever happened, but the biggest threat comes from within. History is replete of such instances. Right from Caliphate till Genghis Khan, from Mughal Empire till Palestinian cause, we have thousands such cases. Blame game is our prerogative.

Mullah was a threat, is a threat and will remain a threat. Economic system adopted would reflect the kind of political system we would have.
Old Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Say-no-to MATERIALISM! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default @ Heavenly happiness, wound healer, tabassum shabbir awan, DuuA!!

I am SHOCKED to read your views.

Kill all Mullahs. THis is simply what "US" want. Those who say that Islam is just a MAZHAB "personal thing" is ok. But those who want to implement as a SOCIO-POLITICO-ECONOMIC system "DEEN" are our enemies.
I want to ask do you know why Michael HArt selected Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as the GREATEST MAN on the face of the Earth.Because He IMPLEMENTED ISLAM not as a personal thing but as a SOCIO-ECONOMIC-POLITICAL system.
And about Maulanas. We disrespecting them due our own IGNORANCE and what MEDIA wants us to see. First which doctrine gives us rights to disgrace them...... Do you know Maulana Shoukat ali Thanwvi wrote 950 books on Islam, have u read any one of them. Maulana madudi 250+ books, Maulana Taqi Usmani, etc etc. Kill them. Please get a little knowledge about Islam before saying ur superficial comments. Bloodshed due to Maulanas, plz read a bit about World War I and II, holocast, etc etc....... Also the DARK side of POLITICAL PHILOSOPHIES......
OUR NEW PHILOSOPHIES LIKE FREEDOM OF THOUGHT (founder RUSHDIE)
SCIENCE ULTIMATE, RELIGION DOGMAS (founder GREEK MATERiALISTS)
"WOMEN's EQUAL/SAME AS MAN" (founder MATERIALISTS)
SALVATION............................. Do we know what it is???? Why are we here??? we are Allah's Naib, khalifah's.... What do khalifah's do......

We are misinformed and BRAINWASHED...... but by whom and why ......... we haven't studied RELIGION, Philosophies, history, or we haven't studied in the way they should be........

1. What is Armageddon.......
2. why EVOLUTION supported uptil now even no fossil record found......
3. Darwinism relation to Marxism, fascism, Racism, Colonialism, Materialism, ATHEISM"religion of science", Communism, DEMOCRACY, CAPITALISM, and many others.........
4. Have u ever thought why are we here. What is the REALITY of this world Not mere PERCEPTIONS.....what is the reality of the senses........
5. What science want us to believe. I give u just a hint. 1. there is no individuality. Humans are part of their parents nothing more. 2. Clothes and flesh are just atoms, why to wear clothes. 3. there is nothing like values, morals, happiness, sadness, aesthetics, intuition, creativity, and other.......
Have u seen the dark side of science and its relationship with atheism????......
6. Why are we here............... what are we doing..............
7. have we read and understood the divine philosophy............
8. Why we are boosting ECONOMY, WOMEN EQUALITY, FREEDOM OF THOUGHT, and many other.......

Plz go a little deep and just read these books,
http://www.harunyahya.com/html/m_book_index.htm

Or atleast read these few pages...... You will know the difference between the PERCEPTION and REALITY.......... your views of the external world will be completely ALTERED.....
http://the.m.awais.googlepages.com/m...lismdenied.pdf

And listen this...... may u get the real PICTURE:
http://www.tanzeemarchive.org/tanzee...hot%20issue.ra

May God keep us on the right path....... (Amin)
Allah Hafiz......
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Wounded Healer has a spectacular aura aboutWounded Healer has a spectacular aura about

@ Say-no-to MATERIALISM

Now u have Shocked me with ur views.

calm down friend, and lets discuss this in a responsible manner.

Quote:
Kill all Mullahs. THis is simply what "US" want. Those who say that Islam is just a MAZHAB "personal thing" is ok. But those who want to implement as a SOCIO-POLITICO-ECONOMIC system "DEEN" are our enemies.
I want to ask do you know why Michael HArt selected Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as the GREATEST MAN on the face of the Earth.Because He IMPLEMENTED ISLAM not as a personal thing but as a SOCIO-ECONOMIC-POLITICAL system.
as i have said before, killing all mullahs is not an option.but i have always wondered why most of the muslims, who dont understand their religion, blame the US for everything........why are we, as a nation and as an ummah, so stupid that we cannot see through their ill-begotten plans? i think most of the blame falls on us muslims......we are so twisted up in our own petty differences that we fail to see the bigger picture.

and, more importantly, ur mullahs are playing right into their hands, as our politicians are.......and the result is that all the muslims are being disgraced.

Quote:
And about Maulanas. We disrespecting them due our own IGNORANCE and what MEDIA wants us to see. First which doctrine gives us rights to disgrace them...... Do you know Maulana Shoukat ali Thanwvi wrote 950 books on Islam, have u read any one of them. Maulana madudi 250+ books, Maulana Taqi Usmani, etc etc. Kill them. Please get a little knowledge about Islam before saying ur superficial comments. Bloodshed due to Maulanas, plz read a bit about World War I and II, holocast, etc etc....... Also the DARK side of POLITICAL PHILOSOPHIES......
and now here u have started assuming things.......just because we or at least i dont agree to ur views doesnt mean that i have not read whatever u have mentioned above.....i have read quite alot about islam and have read books written by these maulanas......but the difference is that i learn from them and form my own point of view, while u believe everything they have written......get my point? ALLAH has given me a brain, which i use.......i dont need any maulana to help me understand my own religion........the QURAN and the HADITH are enough for me.

Quote:
OUR NEW PHILOSOPHIES LIKE FREEDOM OF THOUGHT (founder RUSHDIE)
SCIENCE ULTIMATE, RELIGION DOGMAS (founder GREEK MATERiALISTS)
"WOMEN's EQUAL/SAME AS MAN" (founder MATERIALISTS)
SALVATION............................. Do we know what it is???? Why are we here??? we are Allah's Naib, khalifah's.... What do khalifah's do......
what do u have against science? the Quran itself tells us to explore and find answers in the universe........why is it that extremists always denounce science? i fail to understand this.......is it because the hardcore views of these extremists will be regarded as flawed due to science? as for me, science just proves the existence of God, in every thing.....science is helping people like me understand my religion.

Quote:
We are misinformed and BRAINWASHED...... but by whom and why ......... we haven't studied RELIGION, Philosophies, history, or we haven't studied in the way they should be........
the same question applies to u as well........think about it. keep ur options open and learn from other people as well......or at least have the decency to respect their views.
and veracity of such shall one day vindicate
the vigilant and the virtuous.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wounded Healer For This Useful Post:
amy (Tuesday, July 17, 2007)
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road
Default Ding Dong!!

Assalam Alaikum,

I think that the tent of any democracy can only stand on three strong bamboos, which are STRONG legislative, Judicial, and executive branch. So strong that they can dictate long term policies for its people, withoout taking any dictation from their masters outside.

The tent of democracy in pakistan is only standing on three bamboos that are GENERAL IN CHARGE, ARMY more supreme over any other institution, and ROGUE POLITICIANS, who are only good for JI HAZOOR, HAAN HAZOOR. I think these kind of failures are bound to happen when you make policies not to please people that it will effect, but to please the masters that will legitimize the illigitimate rule.

Any general so far who has come in power in pakistan is like a butcher, who is peeling the skin out of the body of pakistanis for their foreign masters, and MUSHARRAF IS NO DIFFERENT.

Let us look at all the policies there are, off coarse we are sad on Lal masjid events, but let us not forget the bad policies after the earthquake where billions of dollars were pocketed by middleman and poor people got none, Same in Balochistan floods, Murders in Karachi.........Now all these problems are not of extremism that's why we forgot them and so did the government.

Talk about extremism now, one thing should be very clear now that we cannot eliminate extremism until we really want to, WE AS PAKISTANI NATION. As long as there are other people defining extremism in our people and asking us to eliminate it, and we are simply adhering to it it will not do.

I think the western standards for extremism change constantly, so there is a need to define our own terms. If we were to adhere to western defined extremism than we are going to have to eliminate everyone who wears SHALWAR KAMIZ in next 50 years, if they say that Shalwar Kamiz represents extremism. HEHE.. but I am serious..

One last thing that I like to share.....

I was reading it somewhere that MODERNISM is EXTREMISM....now let me ellaborate on that.

I think there are to kind of modernism, one is where you institutionalize technology to improve people's standards of life by making it simple, for example cars instead of horse drawn carts, JAHAAZ instead of PAANI KA JAHAAZ, and so on. But it is the cultural modernism that is the form of extremism, because it negates everything that is traditional, conservative or religious. It is not only us as muslims who are fed up with it but other religions are too, because this form of modernism sets its own standards and rejects the old norms and trends that have been in existence. It is this attitude of this cultural extremism that says YOU ARE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US, that makes people on the other side extremist in their stance too.

Otherwise don't you think that average person in our country is occupying his mind with ROTI, KAPDA AUR MAKAAN and he cannot even afford to think about anything else.

Thanks.