Saturday, April 27, 2024
11:36 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, August 23, 2007

Proud Pharmacist is on a distinguished road

Posted by Sureshlasi
[Q]They all are striving to acquire handsome income and autocracy. Patrotism is good to read in our school books.[/Q]

My respectable friend, we are just under-estimating our nation all the time, otherwise it is full of patriotism. We have proved this patriotism for a number of times in our history. But unfortunately our rulers have never let us go with our full flight so far.
We should rely on our assets. This is the only way to prove ourselves as a "ZINDA QOAM" .. and infact, we are a ZINDA QOAM.

jalbani_kh is on a distinguished road

no no i think it is not right
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Zirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of light

i am all shook up to know that still we are at loggerheads on this very useless query , which would not affect at all cost to any of the people considering army recruiting !!

Proud Pharmacist is on a distinguished road

yeah right Tauqeer ..

But I had to send a post here because I disagreed to a point which, I felt, was against my passion of patriotism. That's why I had to give explanation to it.
Old Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hassaan Abdul Ghaffar is on a distinguished road

i m also one of them who ready to join army ,so i just reject army officer's point of view.

Sweet Devil is on a distinguished road

Salam

well i have read all the previous posts , i mind to say that i am not an athority on this matter but lett throw out some points to tease your brains.

1. the question of movies , they do have and effect on the mind of the viewer, and realy affect , have andbody hear the idea of proaganda if somebody is related to mass communication he will come to grasps easily
every movie projects something , e.g some thing like John Rambo what does it depict and angry soldier who wipes out whol russin cavelry what type of soldier and american soldier who can do wonder and fool afgahan needed his help . ( the thing that is personified is braveness and cunningness of and american soldier ) when u see thing on media they dont strike on your forehead to go backhead and stay there and effect your decisions later on without you knowing about it, for example why films should be made on social problem so that they can educate people how to deal with them . this how things heppen either for good or bad. the everage person who can understan these tricks is maybe 10 our ot 100 or may be thousand .
and from the media wave you can understand what is going on turn on you tv and start observing . the words (Iranina insurgents and just insurgents make a lot of difference ) . i think it,s enough

the army officers concern about it,s impact well is right to some extent .

analyze the situation of our country

1. our western borders are worm . and when they will be cold the easter will be worm .
2 . India is our arch foe well it is right u belive it or not go as much liberal u can the result will be zero . and why i get this idea try get hold of some discussions of indian intellectuals from the (with some exceptions ) to the midle and losest level you will find out that they have never excepted the two nation theory . and will sese any opertunity to annul the borders , and another thing the great u.s is also in our back yar , somebody might have read the article to Ralph pereters in the defense journal your will get some picture . pakistan is a country which has been under constant threat from it,s inception (india, ussr, us, and now afgahanistan is trying to join the ranks ) to prove ourselve we constantly need to show and bash out our power and strength and for that we need a constant supply of men ( and men who join the ranks to die for the country not perks , which we are geting now a days ) a soldier not willing to die is liability ,
and in the current senior the gratest damage that happening is to the repute of army ( which maybe running the stat but is doing for good our politician are just handpicked garbage useless ) and last moral is the thing to destory not the whole body . and moral can be best hitby propagande.

"Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious " Oscar wiles

Deviant is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk_bohio
some months ago an army officer stated that due to increasing inclination of youths towards films . in future there will be hardly any youth able to join army

do you favour his satement?

regards
jk
Hey, that's great news! Maybe we get rid of army that way.....
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

aoa active members
the american usaf released the movie (top gun) the movie also saw paf gd pilot and he told to me our country can't make this type of film,
what is the reason?