Monday, May 13, 2024
02:06 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, February 15, 2008

awais_666 is on a distinguished road

buddy i would like to just say one thing to you please dont point your finger on anyone here as you came with first post you got aggressive on the comment of PHARM she has her own opinion if she can't respect someone i think you shouldn't force here to do that i would agree with your points but we are here to share our experiences and as i told you that you are thinking logically if i say logically i would say that we should complain to teacher or authorities but in reality its very different and as i explained that will you know that your Roll Number is noted by the teacher to fail you as i said so? and 2nd thing about board system i would notify you that if you got failed in any kind of exam what impression would be on you? wont you feel bad i think you will but if you know you have did the exam very good and you should be passed but you are failed what will you think then?dont you agree that in FSC exams are held from the college twice in the session? in ninth matric again twice exams are not held? and yes i would say one thing i also myself has said that i dont respect some teachers the number of those teachers is three on number one the person i have given his example here that we answered questions correctly but he punished us that much we were not able to go to our homes on our legs 2nd one was in the same class he took my self confidence from me you want to know what i hide here i am ashamed to tell how he insulted my self respect i would say that to you if that teacher meets me at this time i would like to put a beating on him surely i hate him that much but i havent said about him here third person i dont hate him that much but he also liked to punish many students of class and you know what he had just joined the school it was his first year but whenever he comes to class start punishing many students buddy everything depends on experiences and I would say that if a teacher is teaching in school he should have command on the subjects he is teaching ok again an example if you are performing a job of any kind in which you dont know how it is done and you get help from others in it will you be satisfied with your work done?wont you think you got a weakness in yourself? wont you like to improve it?

and i have said previously that may be i am wrong maybe PHARM is wrong maybe marwatone is wrong but reality can not be wrong have you heard about the teacher in karachi who broke a kids arm will you say that you would respect that teacher?do you know when i joined school first time i go to school the teacher always sits and asks us go take meal for me from your home or else you would be punished thank god my parents transfered me to another school will you say respect these teachers? i would like to tell you one thing in whole world i am scared of only one person he is my uncle i have learned alot from him he is always friendly with me and you know what he also takes help from me in some cases but he has never shouted on me never put beating on me even he didn't allow anyone to punish me as at the same place my parents allowed it but he didn't you know why i am scared from him? just because of respect i would do anything he says without asking why dont you think if a teacher is able to explain himself in friendly atmosphere wont you respect him?

well buddy think about it not logically in reality we all have shared our experiences nothing here is a lie from anyone

habibrahet is on a distinguished road

@Mrwat 1
visa policy main cat.1 per work permit diya jata hay na kay study visa.

2) one of my friend, got Inter from Karachi board, in 2nd division, then DIT from STBE, then BCom from Federal university as a private student in 2 division. he applied for heigher education in uk, he got addmission in a collage with masters(or may be in post graduate diploma) in the field (finance, accounts and IT), now he is studying there.

one more thing i want to share that: degree is not enough for next addmission or some job.
i think,
degree helps one to appear in test or to talk about him for the said post.
then he should have prove himself for that post by passing test or passing probationary period.

if one person have all knowledge as well as all command of work like an engineer had, does anyone call him for the post of engineer. hope ans is NO.
if one have all degrees that an engineer supposed to be had, but he does'nt have a satisfactory knowledge of engineering. does he supposed to be an engineer.

its mean one must have (no. 1) degree (No.2) satisfactory knowledge of field.
then he should not be rejected if there is no some other reason.

every person i talked about started their education from that point what they complete in Pakistan.
some bechlor than master
some master than mphil or phd. even one of them didnot repeat their any of class or level.

ager aap field change kar rahay hon, to aap ko parhna paray ga, dobara.
ager aap ki previous studies elegible nahi, kisi course kay liay tub bhee dobara parhana paray ga.

ab yeh main nai janta, kay aap jin logon ki baat kar rahay hain woh kis cat. say taluq rakhtay hain.

plz iss baat ko quote na keejiay ga, kay yehan ki masters wahan ki bsc kay baraber hota hay (they calculate years after intermediate).

@ pharm
did i ever suppot for a teachers act that you talked about.
sab kuch possible hay jo kuch aap nay kaha, yeh sab kuch yeh sabit kar sakta hay, kay unka ikhlaq achha nahi, but that are not enough to prove about a teacher (woh kuch nahi jantay, unko kuch nahi aata).

aaj hum apnay spritual parants ki (dhakay chupay lafzon main) insult karnay lag gaey, to kuch baeed nahi kal hum apnay real parants ko bhee isi list main shamil kar lain. chahay woh real parants hon, ya spiritual parants un kay rutbay ki respect hum per wajib hay.

ager humain kisi ki koi burai pata chalay to (to hum per wajib hay jat) momin ki kisi burai per pardah rakhen (or us ko tanbeeh karen kay woh is say bachay, mager pardah hamesha kay liay nahi, sirf us waqt tak) jab qazi hum say gawahi na talab karey.
matlab aam public kay samnay humain parda rakhnay ka hukum hay. mager jab baat khul jaey, or logon main fitna paida honay lagay, to humain hukum hay kay uskay khilaf gawahi dain.

شاید کھ تیرے دل میں اتر جائے میری بات

@awais
i m still waiting what i asked you

dont you want me to be improved even a lil bit?

@marwat
i am not talking about our tarz-e-taleem.

kafi kharabian hain is main, her koi kehta hay.

but the value of our degrees awarded by pakistani universities.

NED main addmission 82, 80, 76% per close hotay hain, her saal. waja (achhi taleem)
PU main log tarastay hain, addmission kay liay waja(achhi taleem)
pakistan main kafi universities hain, jin ka apna naam hay.

hamari policies achhi nahi, taleem jitni bhee hay, achhi hay (advancement ushad zaroorat hay), jo students parhatay nahi, ya cheating kartay hain,un ki baat main nai kar raha. like Mehran university or Jamshoro university.
laykin, mera khayal hay, ager koi qabil student kisi bhee university ki degree rakhta hay chahay, Jinah uni ho, pu ho, ku ho ya FU, ager woh student qabil hay, intellegent hay, satisfactory knowledge rakhta hay, to hum ko qabool karna chahiay.

(tarze taleem )policies kay baray main to her koi kehta hay, ministers, even president bhee. but i am talking about education.

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet

Last edited by Last Island; Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 07:33 PM.

@ marwat1

congrulation
on

being a Staff member.

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet
The Following User Says Thank You to habibrahet For This Useful Post:
marwatone (Saturday, February 16, 2008)
Old Saturday, February 16, 2008

@habib Rahat
i want you to improve that is why i have continued the discussion with you

do you know in whole discussion you are the only person who has taken the names of things or persons he doesn't like its a negative point try to come out of it in previous post you have said that Students of Mehran and Jamshoro University come out after cheating? how can you say that? do you know Mehran University is ISO certified?? do you know once Jamshoro university which has exact name of University of Sindh was asia's biggest university few years back? i have studied BBA from University of Sindh and doing MBA also and i will clarify that there is no cheating around us yes in previous days it happened but five fingers can't be equal so it happens but it doesn't mean that they are nothing do you know at IBA karachi most of teachers have studied from University of Sindh? all of my respected teachers have studied from University of Sindh ok i will give you another example for that because i believe in reality 2 years back one of my friend did his MBA from Hamdard University Karachi and my cousin did MBA from University of Sindh both qualified at 3.0 GPA and after two years the person who did MBA from Hamdard University is earning only 10000 per month and my cousin who did MBA from here he is earning 27000+medical free for family+interest free car+house rent and both are working in karachi i hope you understand the problem is not in the university or where they have came from the problem is that what is there thinking and motive my uncle always says one thing to me and i believe on it that if you will think that i have to earn 10000 per month you will not get more then 5000 and if you think to earn millions then you will get something so prepare yourself for that change which can come in your life at any time do you know in previous days it was believed that atmosphere effects the people but nowadays at international level the thinking which is taking over the world is against it it says the atmosphere and everything around you is created by you by your thinking in reality it doesn't exist it would be hard to understand for you but i would suggest that you should study Quantum Physics and watch a documentary named as The Secret

@ awais,

this is not what i need,

i again recall my memory, i told the students who cheats, then told like mehran university and jamshoro. (iska matlab, achhay buray log her jaga hotay hain, mager main sirf parhay likhay qabil larkon ki baat kar raha hoon. jiska saboot ussi scrap main thaa, jo thora saa agay thaa, kay koi bhee parha likha larka, intellegent larka kaheen say bhee aaey (matlab, chahay mehran university, or jamshoro university) to hum ko qabool karna chahiay,

shayed aap nay mera woh scrap poora nahi parha (meri terhaan, jis terhan main nay aap ka yeh scrap poora nahi parha, kyoon kay , jo jawab main aap say maang raha hoon yeh woh nahi hay.

ager aap jawab dena he chahtay hain, to main phir repeat kar dayta hoon

you quoted: Habib you are going now positive.

Now tell me my negativity, that i wrote before going postive.

hope i cleared my que

waiting for reply,

i only asking you so that i can avoid such type of negativity.

hope its not much difficult for you.

slam @ awais

you are mind blowing, realy impressed

actually, quantum physics was my major subject in my last semester, although it was one of my favourite, but bohat mushkil say samajh main aata hay

quantum physics was

Habibrahet

Last edited by prieti; Saturday, February 16, 2008 at 01:01 AM. Reason: both posts merged

Smile

told you dear only one thing you start blaming i read your that post too but in next post you have clearly said about the students of Mehran and Sindh University if anyone reads your only the 2nd post what would he think that what is he talking you know once i attended a seminar at karachi there was famous personality at that place who was running many institutes there you know in whole lecture he was insulting these three university Sindh University, Mehran University, and LUMHS do you think he got any right for that? and you know what happened next that same person came to hyderabad and opened an institute for preparation for pre entry exams for these three institutes can you believe that i wish i could take his name here but sorry i can not do that in my opinion he had negative attitude you are a wonderful person as you got so much knowledge and i respect you for that and everyone around us is also respectable
THANKS

salam guys,

laykin, mera khayal hay, ager koi qabil student kisi bhee university ki degree rakhta hay chahay, Jinah uni ho, pu ho, ku ho ya FU, ager woh student qabil hay, intellegent hay, satisfactory knowledge rakhta hay, to hum ko qabool karna chahiay.

my sweet brother, bad and good people are every where in the world.

are you sure, there is no student who ever copy in exam in those universities.

main nay apni baat ka to jawab day diya thaa usi post main, like qabil student kaheen say bhee ho. ab aap jawab den

Habibrahet

Last edited by Last Island; Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 07:34 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to habibrahet For This Useful Post:
awais_666 (Saturday, February 16, 2008)

read my complete post i have said that five fingers can not be equal and also read my post of is it safe to study in universities at pakistan everything got negative points but we can change them to positive that is why we discuss here and get useful suggestions and comments
THANKS

salam Mr. Owais

i also respect you as well as all my senior and junior members, so i am proposing you ,if you are shying to talk here, you can talk to me personally, if there are any mis-understandings between us, we can clear easily, i think i am not as bad as i am looking...(dont prompt it negative, ) i appreciate you as well as your knowledge.

i think the person is best friend who notifies his friends mistake to him etc.... i realy need that one.

would you be my friend, who cares about me, who

Habibrahet

buddy i told you earlier i have no issues with you and and there is no misunderstanding between us and everyone in this forum is my friend and i am not shying and if i had shyed i had not cleared all your opinions and questions and buddy i would again request you to please apologize to PHARM in private now its on you it is not problem but i felt bad because i had started this thread