Monday, May 13, 2024
05:45 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, February 17, 2008

emaanhateem is on a distinguished road
Cool

very thought provoking question...i 100% agree wd ur feelings...actually old teachers r indulged in favoratism which get often opposit to intelligent n weak students as well...while new young teachers hav also passed our period ,so they easily under stand wt we want or our problems r not unknown to dem
The Following User Says Thank You to emaanhateem For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, February 18, 2008

habibrahet is on a distinguished road

Dear Farm
salam

I humbly appologise for my words if those hurt you any how. Actually it doesent meant to hurt you there.

and thanks to Mr. Owais for his conveincing disscussion with myself.

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet
Old Tuesday, February 19, 2008

@ pharm

salam

I am waiting for your responce. are you there

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet
Old Saturday, February 23, 2008

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough

@ habib rahat

sorry for soooooo late reply, actully i read it after reading your mail.

So, no need to apologise, becoz i didn't take any of your word on my heart, actually we are all here just like family member, so we should show such broadminded ness and stamina as we have for our family member,.

so b relax , i m not angree on your words, discussion forum is for discussing the view and idea, you discussed yours nd i discussed mine,

and whole of our attitude and response, toward situation, is just the reaction of many action, which we have faced in our life,

you are optimist, positive, , it's very good,,
The Following User Says Thank You to PHARM For This Useful Post:
habibrahet (Saturday, February 23, 2008)
Old Saturday, February 23, 2008

Salam Friends

@dear farm,

i appreciat your thoughts,

again thanks to you.

Habibrahet
Old Saturday, April 19, 2008

akhlaq is on a distinguished road

i really aggry with u now a days teachers r escape away from their dignities and moral duties they r taking revenge in order to fail studens.