Monday, April 29, 2024
08:55 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, March 09, 2008

habibrahet is on a distinguished road
Default کشمیر سنگھھ ۔۔۔۔ ایک ہیرو یا مجرم

HIGHLITS:

واہگھ بارڈر پر تعینات ایک سیکیورٹی الکار نے کہا " میں نے اپنی پندرھ سالھ سروس کے دوران دوسری بار کسی کے لئے اس طرح کا پروٹوکول اور میڈیا کوریج دیکھی ھے۔ آج سے دس سال پھلے بھارتی وزیراعظم اٹل بھاری واجپائی واہگھ کے راستے پاکستان آئے تو اس طرح کا استقبال اور پروٹوکول دنھیں دیا گیا تھا۔

جب ھمارا ایک وفاقی وزیر اپنی گاڑی میں جس پر پاکستان کا جہنڈا لھرا رھا تھا ایک ایسے شخص کو بٹھا کر لے جارھا تہا جو پاکستان کی سیکیورٹی کا مجرم تھا۔ کیا ےھ گاڑی میں لگے ھمارے قومی پرچم کی توھین نھ تہی۔۔۔۔۔۔ کیا ایک جاسوس ان چیزوں کا مستحق تھا۔

کشمیر سنگھھ کا ساتھی جو اس کے ساتھھ گرفتار ہوا تھا اور جسے دس سال کی قید سنائی گئی تھی۔ نے بھارت مین بی بی سی کو انٹرویو دیتے ھوئے تسلیم کیا کھ ھم دونوں پاکستان میں جاسوسی کے فرائض پر مامور تھے۔

کاش آپ انسانی حقوق کے وزیر کی حیثیت سے ان سیکٹوں لوگوں کے لئے بھی کچھھ کرسکتے جو ابھی تک لاپتھ ھیں اور جن کے گہر والے اپنے پیارں کو اب تک تلاش کر رھے ھیں۔ کاش صدر پاکستان ان لاپتھ لوگوں کے لئے بھی عام معافی کا اعلان کرتے۔

آپ کو انڈیا کے قیدی کے بجائے پاکستان کی اعلي عدلیھ کے ساٹھھ سینیر ججوں کے حقوق کو یاد رکھنا چاھیے۔ جو چار ماھ سے اپنے گھروں میں نظر بند ھیں۔
Attached Thumbnails
Mr.ansar Barni & President Musharraf---what A Great Job-col6.gif   Mr.ansar Barni & President Musharraf---what A Great Job-col6a.gif  

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet
Old Sunday, March 09, 2008
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Thumbs down What a shame?

Asslamualaikum,
It is amazing even unbelieveable that ansar barni the minister for human rights the only person who was succeded in releazing a spy?
What a shame what should i say about these people, from the last 7 years hundreds of pakistani nationals have been abducted it will be more correct to say dissappeared or distressed but none took the notification of that but we have released an indian spy//////???????????
\ Ansar barni must think of these people who are disappeared ?
And the only person who was in search of these distressed people i mean
" CHAUDARY IFTHIKHAR" must be releazed..
Regards
Old Monday, March 10, 2008

awais_666 is on a distinguished road

Musharraf bhai har insan ka khawab hota hai ke is duniya mein izzat se aaye aur izzat se jaye but i don't think you have any self respect you are waiting that you should get the same ending as General Zia ul Haq did? i don't know what is your problem but i think you should realize the situation and should resign for saving your dignity you are an army man not a joke where is the respect gone who is now going to salute you?

A person known as Chief Justice of Pakistan Mr. chauhadri iftikhar ali he got self respect I just wanna say one thing who the hell gave right to musharraf to arrest him and take his seat from him ok he did but then when the Chief Justice proved himself that he is innocent and a self respected person why the hell again musharraf took him to house arrest only because he was honest and he was going to take the decision of musharraf's fate in whole history of pakistan no senior officials were questioned for there sins but this chief justice did it for our pakistan and our pakistanis he asked for the hundreds of people abducted from Lal Masjid i ask why musharraf is so afraid of a single man why he can not face the law why he has presented the reason that Chief justice questioned senior officials as IGs and others isn't law equal for everyone and if it isn't then Chief justice is also a senior official dont u got any respect for him please musharraf go away we dont need a leader like you i respected you in beginning but now i am ashamed of you because of you pakistanis are ashamed to call themselves pakistanis just because of you president you killed akbar bugti because he raised his voice against captain imtiaz who raped a lady doctor?was he wrong and you attacked on Lal Masjid when someone miss fired on your brigadier what is it why are you doing this and why are you still with the losers? why you cant shake hands with democrates why you dont want to earn your respect back?

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, March 11, 2008 at 04:25 PM.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 28

AmerAliShah is on a distinguished road

Its nature`s revenge!for the last 8 years we have seen the rulers trying to become heroes at the cost of nationl interest,its nice to see egg on the faces of people like bURn-i every once in a while
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,975 Times in 838 Posts
Predator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to behold
Post Who is more honest ,competent and dutiful ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibtainafzaal
At this point i should say that its a slap to all Pakistani Nation who make their foes , hero's, whether they are corrupt politicians or indian spies. .....

We first must understand the nature of Pakistan's politics. Very first time we had taste slap on our faces when we lost one wing of our Pakistan's federation. Before this event we had very twisted constitutional history that started since 1947, i don't discuss this here. After that we had witnessed another national disaster when our cruel rulers hung (S) Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto (ZAB). Had we felt any pain of slap on our faces? No. Now came The General Zia ul Haq who leased out Pakistan to US and got huge amount of money in return. Any pain, shame or regret?? No.

And now in Musharraf's Eight years + Past four (4) term of PPPP and PML (N) we had many slaps on our faces and now our faces have turned into insensitive and hard so we can't feel the pain of disgrace and humiliation and the color of skin have been changed from fair to dark and may be more darker.

But this isn't the issue of Asnar Burni who freed Kashmir Singh. Is it not the issue of our intelligence agencies who caged Kashmir Singh for three decades and didn't get any information about him?

Kashmir Singh secure his release as an innocent man who unfortunately detained by Pakistani agencies, media said. Now my question is Who is more honest ,competent and dutiful between Kashmir Singh, who can't speak about his mission in Pakistan and can't reveal his identity as an spy and successfully return his country and got freed from the clutches of Pakistani agencies, or those competent agencies who called themselves custodian of constitution and borders of Pakistan, who had arrested an Indian spy that was remained in their custody for three decade but they can't successfully done their job and released an spy as an innocent man? Mockery of our institution.
Old Tuesday, March 11, 2008

helen is on a distinguished road

hi....well....its has always been happening to the ppl of pakistan...nothing new indeed...v have bin destined 2 b the puppets in the hands of corrupt and most indubitablyi wud say fake leaders ...who have always bin handling pakistan as in a way as they like.......ANYHOW..LETS KEEP OUR HOPES ALIVE 4 A COUNTRY OUR QUAID DREAMED OF...
sibtainafzaal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator
.....Indian spy that was remained in their custody for three decade but they can't successfully done their job and released an spy as an innocent man? Mockery of our institution.
If you are talking about the intelligence agencies, that they couldnt get anything out of him then well its not true, in NAWAI WAQT story which told how he was caught, it was said that based on Kashmir Singh's information some of his helpers were caught and were trialed. One has to realize that if some one is in the spot light no matter what he says people would trust it, he might have said yea Pakistanis couldnt break me and get info before TV to save himself from humiliation but actually he did get break.

As far as slap is concerned you are true, now the nation has become used to it and sense less, so much that death of 20 30 people in a bomb attack if forgotton in a couple of days.... a tragic thing.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

fahad269 will become famous soon enough

please Mr.Ansar Barani &Ex-Commando Musharraf,have a look on it.IS WORD "SHAM" ENOUGH FOR YOU BOTH......