Wednesday, May 15, 2024
04:13 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, December 09, 2010
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
we dont need to recall anyone.but yes we need to banish some ones.
oh God we need some revolutionary.plz help us before it is too late.
We need revolutionaries. Yes, we badly need them. You made me remember the words of The Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler, who once said, and rightly said:

Generals think war should be waged like the tourneys of the Middle Ages. I have no use for knights, I need revolutionaries

Regards

zujaja will become famous soon enough

@courageneverdies
I completly agree with your thoughts.

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
whatever you say.i dont care but i want,

plz Musharraf come back.
i want to kick zardari out of this country to some far off island.
Lesser chances of Mushraf, although he is pro-US, pro-ISRAEL, even pro-Indian, he wanted good ties with the world except Muslims!!!
I have read about his achievements which says much good about him but who will throw light on his negatives?

List of his blunders will exceed his achievement list, you'd definitely ask me to throw some light on them?

>. Defamed image of nation around the world, which country is not screening us? Does anyone respect green passport? Do you think living in Karachi is safe ? Violent political parties and racism is there. How about Lahore? Frequent bomb blasts? Don't talk about Islamabad, a city with million bearers and check posts, huh !!!

>. Due to war on terror, our own allies are not respecting us, does US provide us some thousand work visas? Or they have restricted visa policy for Pakistanis? Say about UK? They are using us and all this started because of a weak man who were sadly our President

>. Terrorism in the country, investments were here just because a uniform General was ruling, and shrewd banker was dragging them by offering luxurious benefits, but there were and is no peace, no stability.

>. Racist party of Sindh was given free hand, thousands killed in metropolis.

>. Horse trading, bringing down the honest CJ and bringing up his puppet, you want CJ down again?

>. Supporting US and providing them our holy land to kill our Muslim brotherhood country, drone attack pact was signed as strategic deal during Mushraf.

>. Yes boss approach to US, how dare he sell our national sovereignty on just one phone call from US saying, are you with us or against us? lol

>. A scared dog that could not survived without uniform, he did notorious deal of his safe exit, safe return, resigned and flew away, sitting in drawing room, having cigar and commenting on PAKISTAN? huh!
>. What good he did? Why he resigned? If he was the right man then he should have stayed here and face this, by the way, when he is coming back?

Lets open our eyes, this time no blunder, chose a leader who is out of American influence, this time with open hearts I’d welcome Imran Khan if he brings up some solid men with him, there will be revolution!

P.S. I am not advocating Zardari sb, its evident that every sitting government is bad after their tenure we use to remember them, during Mushraf how many people were abusing him? And now they are remembering him with good words.

Regards,
40th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 758

Saladin will become famous soon enough

@ Perhar
Absolutely true analysis and sound judgement
40th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 758

Saladin will become famous soon enough

Hazrat Abu Dardaa(Radhiallaho anho), who is a distinguished Companion of the Holy Prophet(Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) quoted the Holy Prophet(peace and blessings be upon him) saying: "You must command people to do good, and restrain them from evil otherwise Allah will cause such a tyrant to rule over you, who will not respect your elders, and will not have mercy on your youngsters. Then you people will pray to Him but He will not accept your prayer; you will ask Him for help, but He will not help you; you will seek His pardon, but He will not pardon you"

Times will become from bad to worse therefore we should not expect good rulers. As Muslims and patriotic citizens of the country we must do our job honestly.

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Default Mba...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBA View Post
Lesser chances of Mushraf, although he is pro-US, pro-ISRAEL, even pro-Indian, he wanted good ties with the world except Muslims!!!
I have read about his achievements which says much good about him but who will throw light on his negatives?
Our relations are with the super power not with america.we can be slave of any super power.there is nothing special with america..we are a parasite nation.we use american weapons.we use american left over aircrafts.there is no one to put money in our banks other than america.

We must see where we stand.we are not kings.so dont behave like kings.
do you want to develop relations with Iran or Saudi Arabia.do you know their real faces.they are not less than USA or India.Iran supports our Taliban.Saudi Arabia dances on American tunes.he is the biggest supporter of Jihadis here.
Afghanistan again another Muslim nation but our enemy.
no body is sincere so dont blame USA alone.

Disrespect of Green Passport is not becaz of Musharraf.we are pakis and every body hates us.its not becaz of the policies of one man.we are called terrorists becaz we are Muslims and becaz we are Pakistanis.

Do you think Taliban are here becaz of Musharraf.his own army suffered the menace of Talibans.India and Israel are supporting the Talibans than tell me how to stop them.its difficult to stop so many enemies.

As far as respecting us is concerned then its americas problem.they are our masters.they can do whatever they think best.

Country run by a banker and general was better then country run by jail birds and criminals.people who deserve life sentence are ruling us.disgusting.

People are still dying in karachi.is there any one to stop them.if it was becaz of musharraf then why is it still going on .

Sacking of CJ was blunder.i admit.

Drone attack was not a pact.it was american wish and the wish of a super power is always supreme.do as they say.otherwise get yourself ready to see american soldiers eating breakfast with you.

Plz dont call musharraf a scare dog.we musharraf lovers cant digest it.he was brave but being a head of a poor nation he had no other choice.
pakistan army is the best and bravest in the world.its each soldier is trained in a best way possible.calling musharraf a scare dog is humiliation of our army.

He resigned.so whats wrong in it.he resigned in nations interest.9 years are enough.

Nobody can remain without american influence.i support imran khan and i will vote him.and i will give him preference over musharraf in next election if he contested those elections.

But America is there to haunt us.who will give us fuel,tanks,aircrafts.guns,night vision goggles who will repair and upgrade our F16 aircrafts.who will give us money.who will give us aid.
we will remain puppets forever.

And nobody will remember Zardari.he will rot in jail.with the each passing day it is becoming evident that he too has something to do with his wife's death.
No body will remember these guys.We will only remember their corruption.Nothing else.
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Who was not Pro-US? Even Liaquat Ali Khan was. Who prefered US instead of Russia for his visit, whereas Russia was the first to invite him on an official visit. Isn't Bureaucracy, Establishment of your country pro-US? This Govt. is most pro-Indian than any other Govt. of past.

Quote:
>. Defamed image of nation around the world, which country is not screening us? Does anyone respect green passport? Do you think living in Karachi is safe ? Violent political parties and racism is there. How about Lahore? Frequent bomb blasts? Don't talk about Islamabad, a city with million bearers and check posts, huh !!!
Thats because people of Pakistan think themselves to be the THEKAY-DAR (Contractor) of Islam. Living Karachi was also not safe in 90's, remember the era of PPP and General Naseerullah Babar in Sindh?

Quote:
>. Due to war on terror, our own allies are not respecting us, does US provide us some thousand work visas? Or they have restricted visa policy for Pakistanis? Say about UK? They are using us and all this started because of a weak man who were sadly our President
US is in need of jobs for his own citizens these days, during the good times of Musharraf you could have got them.

Quote:
>. Terrorism in the country, investments were here just because a uniform General was ruling, and shrewd banker was dragging them by offering luxurious benefits, but there were and is no peace, no stability.
Whether Unifromed or civil, Musharraf had and still has the ability of creating opportunities for the investors. Investors always expect priviliges and benefits in return to their investment.

Quote:
>. Racist party of Sindh was given free hand, thousands killed in metropolis.
Still, the same party has free hand. What has changed? In fact things in metropolis have gone much bad.

Quote:
>. Horse trading, bringing down the honest CJ and bringing up his puppet, you want CJ down again?
It was a blunder, I agree.

Quote:
>. Supporting US and providing them our holy land to kill our Muslim brotherhood country, drone attack pact was signed as strategic deal during Mushraf.
Iran attacked Iraq, Iraq attacked Kuwait, Saudi Arabia is openly and secretly against Iran. On international level, its better YOU than ME. HOLY LAND? What about KSA giving US access to most HOLY LAND?

And by the way if this HOLY LAND was not given to US, Indian land must have used to secure the Easter Corridor. Imagine where would have been our sovereignty in that case.

Sir, I recommend you try and have a look at the statistics on the number of drone attacks during Musharraf's regime and compare it with the number of drone attacks during this Govt.'s era.

For ready reference:

Drone Attacks during Musharraf's rule: 09 (2004-2007)
Casualities:109

Drone Attacks during present govt.: 194 (2008-2010)
Casualities:1,876

You can compare the stats.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_attacks_in_Pakistan

Quote:
>. A scared dog that could not survived without uniform, he did notorious deal of his safe exit, safe return, resigned and flew away, sitting in drawing room, having cigar and commenting on PAKISTAN? huh!
Who didnt want a safe exit? Take the example of Nawaz Sharif for instance, who today posses to be the biggest champion of free judiciary. What about his assault on judiciary? What about NRO of PPP for safe return? Today's rulers have been in drawing rooms in past in UK, KSA or UAE. They just come here to rule and the blind people of Pakistan are manipulated by them again and again. Rulership is hereditary. BB after ZAB, Zardari after BB, Bilawal after Zaradari. Hamza Sharif after Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif. Mounas Ilahi after Ch. brothers, who took over after Zahoor Ilahi. And by the way all are the creation of Uniformed Generals.

Quote:
>. What good he did? Why he resigned? If he was the right man then he should have stayed here and face this, by the way, when he is coming back?
He resigned because a bad impression was propagated against him. This is his greatest achievement that today again a majority of people want him back.

Agree with Gul Niazi.

Regards

dogar1986 is on a distinguished road

1) Ayub khan...for longterm economic policies,

2) Nawaz Sharif... for better economic policies , less corruption,...
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogar1986 View Post
1) Ayub khan...for longterm economic policies,

2) Nawaz Sharif... for better economic policies , less corruption,...
“Millions of Pakistanis still hail Zulfi Bhutto as their Quaid-e-Awam (Leader of the People) even as they do Muhammad Ali Jinnah as Pakistan’s Quaid-I-Azam (Great Leader).” Professor Stanley Wolpert is absolutely right in his words and there is no denying the truth of this reality that next to Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto was the only personality, honourable and formidable, who fought for the common people with indomitable will and preferred to live the independent life of a lion, rather then to live the abject life of slavery like a jackal.

i wish for just one glance of yours
i wish i could have talked to you ever

mian Nawaz Sharif ---- The only light substitute fro whom we an expect something
Raz (Sunday, December 12, 2010)
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice
“Millions of Pakistanis still hail Zulfi Bhutto as their Quaid-e-Awam (Leader of the People) even as they do Muhammad Ali Jinnah as Pakistan’s Quaid-I-Azam (Great Leader).” Professor Stanley Wolpert is absolutely right in his words and there is no denying the truth of this reality that next to Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto was the only personality, honourable and formidable, who fought for the common people with indomitable will and preferred to live the independent life of a lion, rather then to live the abject life of slavery like a jackal.

i wish for just one glance of yours
i wish i could have talked to you ever

mian Nawaz Sharif ---- The only light substitute fro whom we an expect something