Monday, April 29, 2024
06:32 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Zobia Samreen is on a distinguished road
Default @ Cosmic_libertine

I agree with you. We all have knowledge, education, understanding of situtaions and most of all passion to change the present conditions. We can do some good and positive things for the Pakistan. And i agree with your this point too that if something happens bad with NWFP and Balochistan then it would not be the problem of only these two provinces, our whole country will have to suffer. We all will have to face the consequences.

We need change at gross root level, at indiviadual level.

And I hope the aspirants on this forum will keep thinking and trying to do good for the counrty as they have positive thinking at present. You know mostly people get change when they enter into bueaurocratic class.
Their priorites get change and they surrender before the system saying the system is very powerfull and we cant change this system.

But I hope the all guys will brings some changes and paly their role to bring positive changes.

May long live Pakistan.

Regards,
Cosmic_libertine (Tuesday, September 08, 2009)

umer hayat is on a distinguished road
Default What Government Can Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakhan.2008
yes,em quite agree viv u,govt z nt responsible 4 every crisis.
we as a nation still ve no"character",its our dilemma tht we always
blame the "present government"4 every misconduct.look it the wheat crises,
the ppl bought wheat on low prices 4rm"susta Ata Camp,thn again
sold it on higher prices,wt shld govt do nw???
Sugar mill owners dnt obey the orders of the court to sale sugur
on low prices,nw wt govt should do...i dnt lyk the wording of a MR,saying
above"ZARDAI BEMARI,SUX",,so listen MR,EDUcATION Z THE NAME OF MANNERS&PATIENCE,,,atleast at ths stage v ppl shuldntnt use any slang language...remember,em nt favouring or opposing anybdy,bt i jus want 2 say tht dnt lose ur temperament,ths tym too shall pass,n Pakistan will always
remain ALIVE...wr are its future...

salam honouable member

i just want to qoute one thing here that according to our constitution it is the responsibility of the state to provide fundamental rights to the people of the pakistan.just due to the behaviour of some people as you mentioned that some people got flour at discounted price and sold it in the market, state cannot withdraw from its duties.
The Following User Says Thank You to umer hayat For This Useful Post:
Cosmic_libertine (Tuesday, September 08, 2009)
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Post @ AAAAllll

my Dears,

plz give out few points about the role of individual and the government to stay clear of such a mess as is the present situation in our country...

Indivduals can 1------------2 --------

or should 1------------2 ------ etc and

the govt. can 1--------------- 2-------------- or

the govt should 1---------------- 2-----------------

I hope you would give this post an appreciation in the due place. i dont suppose to change the system but at least we can think of ways how to make the desirable changes in the system. if we can not give as fit a system to our next generation as the US or other developed countries, we can at least put the generation on the track of some very good governing states such as Iran, Malysia, Saudi Arabia which are going well in this age of economic and social terrorism..

kindly come up with yr say..

Regards,

cosmic libertine
floydian (Tuesday, September 08, 2009)
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Smile

Asslamulaikum,

We (Our Ancestors), have got this Holy Land of Pakistan (After numerous sacrifices), so that they Practice Islam and it's teachings freely without any fear!
Unfortunately, in the last 63 years we have witnessed the Martial Law Administrators, Corrupt judiciary, Corrupt Parties and Politicians and their Corrupt regimes, Not a tinge of "Punishment" is implied on them, who have destroyed the Holy land?

Till 1999, we were in normalcy, but when the Brave General took over and imposed Martial, since then, we are undermined completely, He sold this country, it's masses, it's products, it's holy land, he welcomed the pagans to have Access to our politics, he gave the Airports without the Negotiation with the parliment ( So called Parliment, Lobby, lead by the PML(Q) ( Really Qatil league), he hand overed innocent Muslims to America for the sake of dollars.

In the heart of Islamabad he martyred innocent girls and boys, he killed Akbar bugti, ignited the fire in Balochistan, BLA, BLF, BNF, BLUF are all the result of that assassination, bombarded the Brave tribals of north ( he was dictated by Americans to do so), and made them rivals against the Pakistan! Believe you all me, I can't write more of his harms to Pakistan, the Only solution to curb the Martial law is to Hang General to death!! and it's impossible because New York and NRO does not let it be done@!

Now the Question of Cosmic Libertine?

No Man, Alhamdullilah we have the Army, and ISI!

It is not as easy to lose Pakistan, 16 crore Masses will sacrifice their lives to save the Palace of Islam, the first Atomic power country in the Muslim world!
The crisis are because of the worst politics of PPPP, they don't pay heed what soever the masses need! Specially the Center of power is not exposed yet? Either Zardari or Gillani? Parlimentary form of Govt or Presidential?
We are facing really scarcity of Leadership, our politicians are trying to stare at the Washington, if they try to look at Masses they can have the solutions!!

May Allah save my Holy Land of Pakistan!!

Ameen!

Regards.
Old Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Default @ Silent Spectator

Quote:
No Man, Alhamdullilah we have the Army, and ISI!

It is not as easy to lose Pakistan, 16 crore Masses will sacrifice their lives to save the Palace of Islam, the first Atomic power country in the Muslim world!
A good optimism but what about the graet loss of 1971???
we also had the army and ISI in those time.

and currently we are facing poor admintartion and bad politics by our rulers and opposition. This kind of situation always lead to instabilty in country and this instabilty is not only political, economical as well as bad law and order situations.

and this kind of situations are very dangerous for any country especially when its units are not willing to have more federation. (I am talking about the Balochi separation movements)

Regards,
Cosmic_libertine (Wednesday, September 09, 2009)
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Question @silent spectator

My dear,
Hope is due... Allah S.W.T'alah says in the Qur'an "or jo Allah (S.W.T) ki rehmat se naa ummeed hoty hayn wo gumraah hayn"..

Brother, the thing is not being hopeful or hopeless.. its a different issue.. its like a house on fire and the spectators are waiting for the good results.. its not as u perceive my dear... A house on fire is a place which never sees who puts out the fire, but its concern is only that the fire be extinguished.. A house on fire needs first of all the neighbouring houses to come to its rescue. then the people of the adjuscent area to come and help. then the firebrigade is needed to arrive... Only waiting and hoping would not extinguish thefire unliss each and every one comes forward with pales n buquets of water to kill the fire... my dear Pakistan can not be saved only through hopes.. our neighbours are never in a mood to extinguish our fire. neither China nor India nor Iran. Afghanistan itself is on fire my dear... Russia is thirsty to avenge to the 1992 episode.. the great US has prostituted our govt... The NATO is howling and growling nearby... Internal set up of the instititions have gone to dogs... No sincer leader, no ruler, no parliamentary member, no senator to be sorrry for the bruised body of the country.. Pakistan seems to have been bitten by a mad dog as every one in the world is fearing us as if they would fear certain death...

The US is upto capturing our nuke assets.. What is the Swat opeartion going on for??? why are 3.5milllion people displaced??? why are women widowed and sons rendered orphans n mothers made childless??? who is a terrorist??? The one who is paid by the US to sow the seed of slaughtering muslims??? The one who kills his own brother for money??? who is behind all this ??? Who has conducted this drama??? Why is Pakistan the stage for this nasty drama??? If our army loves the citizens of pakistan, why are they killing them in carpet shelling in Swat??? c'mon my dear

All of us know that... still i dont no what has struck the minds of our beloved citizens n politicians...

Where is Shaukat Aziz now?? who didnt even possess the CNIC of Pakistan and who ate us up for 5long years..

My dear, The media has distorted our image so much so that we cant even tell others abroad that we are from pakistan.. we cant say it on internet chat with people of foreign lands...

My dear Spectator, dont u think its time for us to do something??? or else keep wtching this great spectacle..
Princess Royal (Wednesday, September 16, 2009), Zobia Samreen (Wednesday, September 09, 2009)

Default @ Cosmic_libertine

I agree with you.

We need to chaneg overselves in order to change the system.

we are going like blind sheeps led by dumb and corrupt shepherds.

A very nice poem which reflects our conditions.

Pity the nation whose people are sheep,
and whose shepherds mislead them.
Pity the nation whose leaders are liars,
whose sages are silenced,
and whose bigots haunt the airwaves.
Pity the nation that raises not its voice,
except to praise conquerors and acclaim the bully as hero
and aims to rule the world with force and by torture.
Pity the nation that knows no other language but its own
and no other culture but its own.
Pity the nation whose breath is money
and sleeps the sleep of the too well fed.
Pity the nation — oh, pity the people who allow their rights to erode
and their freedoms to be washed away.
My country, tears of thee, sweet land of liberty.
atif jamil (Wednesday, September 09, 2009), Cosmic_libertine (Thursday, September 10, 2009)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Pakistan is not going out of our hands. Some members are expressing their views about the Americans taking over Pakistan as if Pakistan is a piece of cake. I congratulte all the members over the success of the army operation in Swat and Malakand. The terrorists are now on the run, security situation is improving by the day. The credit goes not only to the army but also to the political leadership. Its a great achievement within 1 year of Zardari presidency. Democracy is flourishing in Pakistan, courts are working independently. Pakistan has a bright future. America is an ally of Pakistan; remember US drone strike killed Pakistan's most wanted man Baitullah Mehsud. Zardari has been doing all that is needed. He has given stability to this system. Well done President Zardari. Long live Pakistan and Pak. Army.
Cosmic_libertine (Thursday, September 10, 2009), Maha Khan (Wednesday, September 09, 2009), weird.geek (Friday, September 11, 2009)

Usman Naseer will become famous soon enough
Post Dont trust your friends...

Yahood or Nasara kabhi Dost nahi hosakty....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater
Pakistan is not going out of our hands. Some members are expressing their views about the Americans taking over Pakistan as if Pakistan is a piece of cake. .
OK... See some clips of news

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan—United States Ambassador Anne W. Patterson intervened with one of the largest newspaper groups in Pakistan to force it to block today a decade-old weekly column by a prominent academic and critic of US policies.

Dr. Shireen Mazari, the former director of the Islamabad Institute of Strategic Studies and a mordant critic of US blunders in Pakistan and the region, was stunned when her column failed to appear in today’s edition of the newspaper. This happened after the US ambassador sent a ‘private’ letter to the management of The News International, one of the largest English-language dailies of Pakistan.

This is a new high for American influence inside Pakistan.

Only in Pakistan, where American meddling has reached alarming proportions and risks turning this second largest Muslim country and the world’s seventh declared nuclear-armed nation into another version of Latin America’s banana republics where Washington has been known to change governments at will.

The US achieved a feat last year when it forced the country’s military establishment under a weak and insecure Pervez Musharraf to strike a ‘deal’ to forgive the questionable illegal wealth and other criminal cases against several Pakistani political figures in order to help them come to power in exchange for supporting US policies in Pakistan.

Another major break for Washington is Pakistan’s acquiescence in the construction in Islamabad of what will soon become the largest US embassy in the world. Recently, members of privately armed US militias have been spotted in Islamabad, in some cases roughing up Pakistani citizens, without the Pakistani government daring to take action.

for more read

this is what media showing us...

I am witness of many Pakistani Trucks loaded with Hummvees (a high0tech military vehicle only used by US Army and Israel
Army in urban warfare) coming from Bin-Qasim Port going through Super-highway toward Afghanistan (may be).

No doubt our Army and intelligence Agencies are worlds best.... but WE have to keep our eyes open as well.

Now Check this

"The US Department of State refuses to designate the so-called Balochistan Liberation Army [BLA] as a terrorist organization. One of BLA’s terrorists, Harbyar Mari, enjoys a safe haven in London. Another terrorist and Indian agent Brahamdagh Bugti lives in a safe haven in US-controlled Kabul. BLA in Pakistan and Jundullah in Iran have emerged out of nowhere after the US occupation of Afghanistan. What exactly Pakistani politicians and military officials are waiting for before they confront our so-called allies? A full-blown foreign-backed secession"

check this

"In May, a US diplomat was caught arranging a meeting between a suspected Indian spy and senior Pakistani officials in the privacy of her house. In June when Pakistani officials confronted Washington with evidence that terrorists in Pakistan were using sophisticated American weapons, US media quickly leaked stories about American weapons missing from the US-trained Afghan army. And now reports confirm that the dirty secret arm of the US government – the mercenaries of Blackwater – have infiltrated sensitive regions of Pakistan. Blackwater works as an extension of the US military and CIA, taking care of dirty jobs that the US government cannot associate itself with in faraway strategic places. The question: Who let them in? And who deported one of them, if at all?"

“Is Blackwater operating in Pakistan?

If Answer is YES than Why???

The possibility of the existence of mercenary activities in Pakistan is strengthened by the following events:

1. Pakistani officials have in recent months collected piles of evidence that suggests that terrorists wreaking havoc inside Pakistan have been and continue to receive state of the art weapons and a continuous supply of money and trainers from unknown but highly organized sources inside Afghanistan. A significant number of these weapons is of American and Israeli manufacture. Indians have also been known to supply third-party weapons to terrorists inside Pakistan.

2. Some Pakistani intelligence analysts have stumbled on circumstantial evidence that links the CIA to anti-Pakistan terror activities that may not be in the knowledge of all departments of the US government. One thing is for sure, that CIA’s operations in Afghanistan are in the hands of dangerous elements that are prone to rogue-ish behavior.

3. In May, a US woman diplomat was caught arranging a quiet ['secret'] meeting between a low-level Indian diplomat and several senior Pakistani government officials. An address in Islamabad – 152 Margalla Road – was identified as a venue where the secret meeting took place. The American diplomat in question knew there was no chance the Indian would get to meet the Pakistanis in normal circumstances. Nor was it possible to do this during a high visibility event. After the incident, Pakistan Foreign Office issued a terse statement warning all government officials to refrain from such direct contact with foreign diplomats in unofficial settings without prior intimation to their departments.

4. Pakistani suspicions about American foul play inside Pakistan are not new. On July 12, 2008 in a secret meeting in Rawalpindi between military and intelligence officials from the two countries these concerns were openly aired. The Americans accused ISI of maintain contacts with the Afghan Taliban. The Pakistani answer was that normal low-level contacts are maintained with all parties in the area. NATO and the Kabul regime were doing the same thing in Afghanistan. In return, the Pakistanis laid out evidence, including photographs, showing known terrorists meeting Indian and pro-US Kabul regime officials. Was the United States supporting these anti-Pakistan activities is the question that was posed to the US military and CIA.

5. Further back into history, in 1978 the ISI broke a spy ring made up of Pakistani technicians working for the nascent Pakistani nuclear program who were recruited by CIA. Pakistan chose not to raise the issue publicly but did so privately at the highest level in Washington.

We have also seen US weapons mysteriously land in the hands of militants in Pakistan – now we have the Al Qaeda leadership freely having access to the foreign media in Afghanistan. What is the US up to with Al Qaeda? Post-9/11 the world has had a memory lapse over the US-Al Qaeda connections – especially when Sudan offered Bin Laden to the US – but the latter allowed the Al Qaeda leader to move to Afghanistan

While our military has become embroiled in a “war” that cannot be won by conventional military means, the US continues to play dangerous games with Pakistan – and at multiple levels. The drone attacks continue under Obama since the first one he ordered three days after his inauguration as US president – which killed 15 Pakistanis. In fact just as the present government has gone the extra mile in ceding ground to the US in Pakistan, the Obama administration has expanded the drone policy and according to Jeremy Scahill in the first 99 days of 2009 more than 150 Pakistanis have been killed in these attacks.

Now there are reports that the Present government is consulting Pakistan’s Naval headquarters on a proposal to construct a US navy base on the coast of Balochistan. When things have reached this level of American meddling in Pakistan, Blackwater seems like a small issue. Some Pakistani analysts are of the view that elements within the Pakistani security establishment need to be very careful about where they intend to draw the red line for CIA operations in and around Pakistan.

This is time to meet the challenges of our time... keep discussing this issue.. it is matter of great concern for us and plz come to a conclusion...

Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Usman Naseer For This Useful Post:
Artemis (Wednesday, September 09, 2009), Cosmic_libertine (Thursday, September 10, 2009), umer hayat (Thursday, September 10, 2009)
Old Thursday, September 10, 2009

umer hayat is on a distinguished road

salam usman.you are quite right. pakisatn is really in great trouble. God knows what our think tanks are waiting for. i think as a nation we have become a all-the-time-ready people for such discrepencies. if we do not resist right now then our so-called leaders will be going on in the same way as they are now