Monday, May 06, 2024
02:02 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, February 11, 2008

saadshafiq is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Columnist Javed Chaudhary ,A Copy Cat?‏

This was observed by me on 16th august, 2007.
want to share it with u.. as iv just joined this forum.

Note : See n read the attachmented column images before u go through the details.

As-Salam o Alaikum,

I am writing with refrence to " Mr. Javed ch.'s" column in the "Daily Express" entitled "aey Quaid hum tum sey sharminda hein" published on Tuesday, 14th of August 2007.
That column by Mr. Javed Ch. was almost a ditto copy of a column in the "Daily Jang" entitled "humein 1948 ka Pakistan chaheay" by "Mr. Muzammil Riaz Sheikh" published on 11th of August 2007.
There are few pints to be noted and solid enough to show that mr. Javed Ch. have reproduced a ditto copy or "Chappa" of the said column by Mr. Muzammil Riaz sheikh.

1. Mr. Javed ch. attented the conference on 12th of August, as written in the column, so the cpeech delivered was naturally on 12th of August as highlighted in the attachment.

2. Mr. Javed Ch. didn't even bother to change the sentences and selection of words throughout the column, depicting to be a true copy cat.

3. The figures differ for the expenses for Presidential residency and Prime minister house , well thats surely a difference between both the columns ( dont know which figure is right as both have very large difference).

4. I Wonder rather i believe that Mr. Javed Ch. read the column by Mr. Muzammil in "The Daily Jang " on 11th of August upon reaching Karachi.Then delievered the speech, but then knwing that this column has already been published what was the reason to re-write it?

5. Copying like this is a pitiful thing and doesnt suit a columnist of calibre like Mr. Javed Ch.

6. We dont need quantity , rather quality is the best thing to follow, so don't go for much but go for good.

7. I think express should hire amateur copy cats who are scattered instead of wasting money on Mr. Javed Ch. and may be some writers could copy good bcuz " naqal kay leay aqal ki zarooret hoti hey" .

8. I am almost regular reader of zero point and i have also got a book titled zero point. For me it is a shock. I am confused whether my choice was wrong?

9. Last but not least i woluld like to quote the same as written in the end of "Mr Javed's" column :
" fikar sey lay ker akhlaq tak tamaam insani shoubay zowal pazer hein"
well said, character and ideas all the fields and departments are plunged in the depth of ignorance and deteriorating in quality and you are doing the same what you are preaching not to do.Mr Javed ch. atleast you should have followed some Code of Ethics.
Thats why it is said that :
"Actions Speak louder than words"
many things need to be elaborated here.

Last edited by Leonidas; Monday, September 28, 2009 at 04:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to saadshafiq For This Useful Post:
Tahir Mehmood Shahzad (Friday, September 25, 2009)
Old Tuesday, February 12, 2008

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough

Mr saadshafiq,,

Sab sy pahly to mera dill chah raha hy k apky liye itni taliyan bajaon ,

Muzamil Riaz sheikh ka name to main pahli bar sun rahi hon,, although i was a regular coloumn reader of Jang news, when Javed Chauhadary was also a coulomist in Jang,, but when he joined Express, i also followed him,,

So first thing my dear, i want to tell u, that,, these types of sentences are ordinary sentences for Javed chahudary,, I can recognise Javed Chahadray's article among the whole book of articles.. because he has a unique style of writing,, no one can b like him,, yeah he follow Haroon rashid, which he also admit, ( but i also don't,, k wo kis haroon rasheed ki bat kar rahy thy) as i know there are two couloumist name haroon rasheed,,

Javed Chuhadary is not a copy cat,, but many people try to copy them , but unfortunately , they can't,,

And one thing more,, TEll me how many column, u have read by javed chahadary? i think that u read only this couloumn of Chuhadary,, if u read Whole Zero Point, then u will clearly know, who is copy cat,,
G R E N A D E
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Khushal  moderates General ChatMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Khushal has a spectacular aura aboutKhushal has a spectacular aura about

Javed Chaudhry happens to be my favorite columnist for all time, the style that he has is greatly unique and having read both of his first two published books even i can spot the originality of the column, as far as the issue you raised is concerned am still sure a famous columnist like him would be so naive to copy an article right after two days[:P] I hope there is some mis understanding or something... but as far as i know, Javed Ch is the best and he can't do such a thing.~

P.S: I've even met him

well iv got the book "Zero point" with me... he is a gud columnist... but many ppl say that his figures r not reliable... and iv proved him a copy cat by the attached columns... i can send u the whole news paper.. if u want to confirm... i think u havent checked the dates....n Muzammil Riaz is a guest columnist.. on Jang...as Muzammil isnt that much prominent figure,.. thats y Javaid ch, managed to copy rather Crame his column... i dun claim anything.... i think u havent read the whole thread
G R E N A D E
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Khushal  moderates General ChatMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Khushal has a spectacular aura aboutKhushal has a spectacular aura about

Holy Cow, i just saw the thumbnail attached written by Mr.Muzammil Sheikh, just read the first few lines, i am more than a 100% sure that i've read these lines none other than the first or second Book of Javed Ch, atleast i can bet on that..... after the first few lines i don't really bother to read forward, the so called prey of plagiarism himself copied JAved Ch.:P lolz Besides this "Hamain 1948 ka Pakistan Chahiye" is a column that was written by Javed Ch, Who even knows who is this Muzammil Sheikh, no hard feelings but atleast i think that way, maybe there was some flaw in the printing press~

Now i am more than sure that its Mr. Muzammil Sheikh who is at the bad end and not JAved Chaudhry~

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadshafiq
i think u havent checked the dates...
That's the point na, what Mr.Muzammil wrote on 11th August 2007, i am sure was written by Javed Ch long before that.... I hope you do have both the books right, find a column, even the first few lines are the same:P

Last edited by marwatone; Friday, September 25, 2009 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

wat about the figures mentioned by javaid ch. ... regarding the prime minister house n presidential residency?
u mean to say that Javaid ch. in 2007 , reproduced a ditto copy of his old column.... as his book zero Point... is a collection of his columns....and if u can see .. he mentioned that he made a speech.. n bla bla... he didnt give reference of any of his previous columns

how can Javaid ch. whritee long before that as he has given the reference of his speech.... i that column and its delivery date is also mentioned by javaid ch. .... ur not talking on logical grounds... just suporting with no logical reasons... like castles in the air wat do u mean by flaws in press ... hahahaha... iv got the newspapers... u mean to say that the Jang that was published on the said date had the date wrongly written on it?
lolz.. just give me logical reasons..dude! ur saying that the column "MIGHT BE " in his book... ur not sure talk in da present... leave wat u dont know...

Last edited by Zirwaan Khan; Tuesday, February 12, 2008 at 02:22 AM.

WaqasAhmed is on a distinguished road

refereces of books may clear this confusion.... so plz post references from books so that this cat may come out of bag..
The Following User Says Thank You to WaqasAhmed For This Useful Post:
saadshafiq (Thursday, February 14, 2008)
Old Wednesday, February 13, 2008

habibrahet is on a distinguished road
Default Pakistan's Print Media and their columnist:

Javed Ch. 's ZERO POINT dated January 31, 2008 daily express

and

Yasir Pir Zada's KHATOON AWAL AOR.. ZARA HUT KAY, daily jang karachi dated Feb 12, 2008.

2 columns attached those are tottallay contradicting each other.

My senior Members, I request you Let me understand if it is possible anyhow.

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet

Last edited by Leonidas; Monday, September 28, 2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old Thursday, February 14, 2008

leave the books.. its simple... check the column dates... if u need to confirm date of the columns u can search the Archives of Jang and Express... i can post u the columns along with the newspaper with dates writen on it if u think that there is confusion in dates... u mean to say that Javaid Ch. rpeated a column on 14th august 2007 from his some old book././.. lolz u must b kidding dude
Old Friday, February 15, 2008

contradicting as in? if u can elaborate wat u want to understand?