Sunday, April 28, 2024
09:17 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Shali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riaz Ahmed Alizai View Post
ther than in optical illusions.
let me wipe out ur this misconception,that balochistan comprises of 30 districts,among which 25 districts are 98%dominated by baloch.Besides,in remaining 5 districts,baloch is equally populated
plz dont misled the people here, what u get by telling lie?and prior to crying for ur rights pls first get awareness from the geography of ur province. u just say wht ve been indoctrinated in your minds by sardars and nawabs. pakhtuns are about 60% or more of the total population of balochistan

districts dominated by balochi populatin14 total

Awaran
Barkhan
Chagai
Dera Bugti
Gwadar
Kalat
Kech
Kharan
Kohlu
Khuzdar
Mastung
Nushki
Panjgur
Washuk

in the following districts sindhis are also populated with balochi pple 6 total

Jafarabad
Jhal Magsi
Lasbela
Bolan
Sibi - pakhtun are also here in large number
Naseerabad

following 10 districts are 100% populated by pakhtuns except Quetta where Hazara and balochi are also present but pakhtuns are in majority in Quetta.

Quetta
Harnai
Qilla Abdullah
Qilla Saifullah
Loralai
Pishin
Sherani
Zhob
Ziarat
Musakhel

Quote:
haq usir use milta hai jo haq k liyeh awaz buland karta hai,,,,shops me dry fruit bej k haq ki baat karna kaunsi danishmandi hai?
here u mean pakhtuns. dear paktuns are country loving people and they dont involve in anti state activities. i ve friends there and whole of the business in quetta is in the hands of pakhuns there area are safe and best of accomodation. they are peace loving people. strategically pakhuns are in better position. but they rely on themselves. i've seen pakhtuns children and laborers earning livelihood by their own hands, they dont beg for something bcz they are self made pple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana_krn View Post
sumal dear no one is trying to hide anything
do read my 1st reply y not help ur self? dear bandook k liey paisey hain sarak bananey k liey nahi? hand grenade khirdney k quat hai skool bnaney ki nahi wah kia bat hai hats of tabah kero sab kuch jala do phr aisey rights mil jain gay?
core point . . . . . . .

arms to kehtai he zewar he. bhook se mar rhain hongay lekin 20 hazar wala rifle lena he culture he jo. pesa bhot he aik target killer ko 50 hazar, 1 lac balkay status ke hisab se dia jata he, jitne bare admi ko marega, utna he ziada pesa. kaha se aata he itna pesa aur ye pesa awam ke welfare pe keu khrach ni hota.

itni royality milit he ke one cannot belive, nawab bugti, marri, sub ko huge amount milti he royality se. lekn kaum pe kharch ni krengay. bus jub bacha peda hota he to rights ke baat krta he. bhai khud bi kuch kro, aik dosre ke help kro sub kuch to federal govt jhooli me daal kr ni dega.

mulk ka 60% revenue to karachi se generate hota he, balochistan agar gas ke royality pe rota he to khyber pakhtunkhwa ke bi reservations he ke electricity ke royality ni milit. pehle ape ghar ko teek krtay he phir haqooq mangtain he. pehle sardar aur nawab se jan churana chahea phir agay barna chahea.

sub sradar nawab aish kr rhay he, koi dubai me to koi uk me hay. awam ko marne ke lea chor dia he. sub ke bachay forieng cuontries me pr rhai he. awam ko be aasra chor dia aur jhooto naroo se warghalaya ja rha he. punjab me bi long na insafi ka rotain he, sindh wale bi shikayat krtain he, khyber pakhtunkhwa walai bi naala he, lekin baat tareekai se kretai he.

ye pic nazima talib ke he, jo balochistan university me mass communicaton department me professor thi. isko glion se chalni krke shaheed krdia. responsibility BLA ne accept ki. kisi bi baloch party ney isko condemn ni kia. keu? ha justification zroor di, ke hamare auraten jub mari jaingi to hum bi maraingay, ab is me professor ka kia qasoor, agar hisab chukta krna he to army se kerlo, frontier corpse se kerlo, is beguna aur muzloom aurat ka kia qasoor? aur uper se justificatin bi. . zulm ke had hogaye.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 03:35 AM.

PAKISTAN Zindabad is on a distinguished road

@Our balochi brothers

Your efforts to inform us on the Baloch grievances are welcome.i have learned a lot from the debate on this topic.
But debate has taken a wrong turn.it shouldn't be propounding arguments for the sake of arguments.I think personally that gross injustice has been done to the people of Balochistan.but,we want all stakeholders to sit together and remove all stumbling blocks in the way of reintegration.

I know that one punjabi general ordered the killing of a baloch sardar.but one cannot apprehend the whole punjab for the killing.

political culture needs to exercise tolerance and restraint.In a pandemonium of cries no voice will be distinctly heard.Moreover,cultural forces are so strong and dominant that it is difficult to break the status quo whether in favor of baloch or anti-baloch.

Please vouch for a peaceful solution to the baloch insurgency and give suggestions to attain peace in the region immediately.

I implore our balochi friends to avoid blame game and give as positive feedback.

i belong to punjab and i feel as much for a punjabi as for a baloch.

But i am also mindful that baloch think that "it doesn't matter if you(punjab,sindh,KP) win or lose.it matters that i(baloch) should win."
Admittedly,baloch want their inalienable rights immediately.

People across Pakistan support their movement for all the justified reasons.
The Following User Says Thank You to PAKISTAN Zindabad For This Useful Post:
Shali (Wednesday, August 11, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

I am eagrly waiting the replies from our balochistan friends to the points raised by shali.

doublegreatestniazi is on a distinguished road

respected baloochis,
we admit that federal govt is exploiting u,but ur sardars are also worstly exploiting u.
how federal govt can give u jobs in balochistan?
in balochistan u have the govt of balochis sardars,u ask them to give u jobs.
ur balochis sardars are in govt u ask them to give u education and health faciality as this is the domain of provincial govt.
if u defend these sardars then i m sorry to say that u pple are even not fair with urself,God have mercy on u...
if u say HAQ BAAT then say it completly,bcoz HAQ BAAT is said always completly..

to brother AliZai and sumal..

i m amazed on u ..
u always are speaking against the injustice of federal govt and punjab but u hav not said a single word agaist the baloch sardars who kept u backward,their own sons got education in england and america and they did not give u even the primary education...
how simple u r?
u r not realising the enemies sitting in ur homes and damaging u....
these sardars are ur real enemies...
if u dont get the proper share by the federal govt even then balochistan has enough money to set up the basic education and health structure in the province...
i was shocked when i see a video of BLA and the songs sung by indian singers with hindi words,,,i was shocked bcoz this land is our mother and we all are its sons and if sons has some dispute ans one son takes help of worst enemy agaist the mother....
ALLAH pak has mercy on us..
our baloch brothers are hostages to the corrupt and arrogant sardars.
they came in power on sitting on the backs of common baloch and wen they enter in the CM house they through common baloch in the mud....
brother apni ankhein kholo,
y u dont speak agaist ur these enemies...

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 12:27 AM.
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about

@shali
PUT YOUR colored glasses down,be mature and try to have the courage of your own convictions.The districts which you have mentioned and tried to mislead others by equating sindhis with baloch populace is baseless and misappropriated.
try to inhale the facts,dnt b angry against the pinching facts.Besides,so for as pukhtuns are concerned,let me clearify you that by drawing discriminatory line between baloch and pukhtun has been the prime objective of hate-mongers.We both have historical relationship,based on homo-genetic principals.No third party can fuel the fire by floating such ferocious ideas.
And yeah,for your kind information.i m well apprised of my geoghraphical boundaries and its capacity.Do not try to impose your idealism.

it is requested to all fellows that please do not take this discussion personal.We should participate in a way so that we could find merits and demerits of the system as a whole rather than blaming one another.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 12:26 AM.
Old Thursday, August 12, 2010

tabassum majeed is on a distinguished road

This discussion is showing that how much ethnic diversity can affect democracy.
Dear forum members! govt isn't able to accommodate the ethnic diversity prevailed in our country. Ethnic diversity could be only accommodating when one has strong institutions and unfornutely our institutions are such built that promoting ethnicity.
Problem emerges from the very beginning when Muslim League fails in providing one platform to Punjabis, Balouchis, Sindhis and Phatans. Why?
Q k Muslim League aik aisi party te jis kay leadrs ka taluq hindo majority kay subo sy tha jaisay k all v know k Pakistan k leie struggle ka aghaz Muslim minority subo may huwa tha q k waha musalmano per bht zulam kie ja rahay tay. Pakistan bunay k bad Muslim league ke leadership aisay hato may ati hain jinhay es struggle ka thora b andaza nahe tha. To jub aik structure ka ye hal ho to pir wo kia change la sakay ga. Quaid-e-Azam kay baad es mulk ko sincere leader naseeb nhe ho saka.
Hamay kisi ko blame nahe karna chaheie govt agar representative hotay huie b democratic nahe hai to hum b ese laiq hain q k hum etnay educated hotay huie b chotay level per itnay corrupt hain to agay ja kay kia karay gay. Hmaray pas jo kuch maujud hain hum us ke qadar nahe kar rahay. Hamaray streets, offices, schools, universities may kia ho raha hain?
Jb yaha ye hal hain to what can v expect from govt? Parliamentarians hum may he sy uth kar gae hain aor hum ny he unhay slct kis hain. Ab ye blame game chorni ho ge. Jb hum khd right man bun jae gay to pir appropriate leadership b samnay a jae ge phlay khd ko theek krna ho ga. Topir ye Balochi, Phatan Punjabi wala issue automatically khatam ho jae ga
Just think that why our din is not strengthening us. Are we following (nauzibillah) a wrong faith? No, not at all actually we have introduced such self made changes in Islam that it not binding us. Hum to yahe khtay rahtay hain ye fala firqay ka hain ye falaw subay ka hain.
Sb musalmano ko Ramadan Mubarak

yasirzeb2006 is on a distinguished road
Question yasir

you all friends highlighted the right things, but I am very much keen of knowing that y this discussion is just for the sake of discussion only,, some are blaming govt, some targeted the nawabs and sardars,,,, most of the people involve in discussion belongs to balochistan,,,, but they didn't take anything on them,,, that what they wil do,,, how they will do.... in my view what happend in past, worths for learning, but what v do woths more....

PAKISTAN Zindabad is on a distinguished road

@all

i agree with yaisr that this debate has become more about bashing arguments and counter-arguments than sensitizing members on Baluchistan.Nonetheless,a lot can still be contributed.

Admittedly,Balochistan politics and its complex web of sardari system should help people.A democratically elected government is at the helm of affairs.If balochi people are still in distress then what suggestions do you have to offer the government?Moreover,it is the failure of democratically elected government that the anti-democratic,anti baloch and anti-pakistan forces want.

i invite my baloch brothers to tell us how the political juggernaut of balochistan can be tamed to their needs.

regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to PAKISTAN Zindabad For This Useful Post:
Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Friday, August 13, 2010)
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 163

Sakk will become famous soon enough

Gone through all comments and its indeed a serious topic which need immediate attention and solution to avoid any great loss.

Problem of Baluchistan is not simple and single threaded infect its so complex and multi-threaded that its complexity has proven govt failure to find an amicable solution.

First of all if we accept the fact that fedral govt. has extracted enough resources from baluchistan and has not paid handsome royalty in return. Then why so far when govt. of pakistan was paying royalty untill Musharraf stop the process and revolted against bhugti these chieftans and sardars were silent. This shows their corrupt state of mind who are constantly busy in exploiting the baloch nationalisms in their own vested favours.

Second responsibility fall on the balouchies who are so dead that they never revolted against the sardars and they know that they are being exploited and their enemies are no one but their community leaders and sardars. They never opted for education, never opted for a change, never revolted against the murder of professor of mass communication etc. etc..and so on.

Third general elections result never decided fate of balochistan ever, it remained a big problem over there.

Now coming towards the developments that has been made during this decade, during musharraf era Gawadar port was established to great extent and ready to be used. Recently NFC award has been announced and share of balochistan has been increased by cutting off punjab share and change in other provinces as well.

Coming towards the responsibilities now. First the responsibility lies on the nominated baloch leaders to effectively pursue NFC award and Gawadar project. Second the responsibility lies on locals to raise to the event and pressurize federal govt. if steps are not taken for its improvement. Royalties are always been paid by federal government, it needs to be utilized within the province by the provincial government else baluchistan will never ever achieve the strength which is required. Last the BLA assests needs to be eliminated from roots, every one knows that indian agents are operating through BLA and these sardars also playing in their hands, so arrangements should be made to uproot BLA from baluchistan completely.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sakk For This Useful Post:
doublegreatestniazi (Friday, August 13, 2010), tabassum majeed (Sunday, August 15, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

After seeing the pics of the dead bodies of the Prof. Fazal Bari and Prof. Nazama Talib, the following shair of Munir Niazi came in my mind which i want to share with all of you.

Kuj unj ve rawan okhian sun
Kuj gal wich gham da toq ve see
Kuj shahar day lok ve zalim sun
Kuj sanu maran da shoq ve see ........