Friday, April 26, 2024
09:37 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, December 24, 2010

It never ends til it ends is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Poor Memory, Scattered Mind

Hi every one.I have a problem regarding my css preps.I cant concentrate properly and attentively to my studies.Actually my attention spane is as low as 5 minutes at times.Then my mind start to scatter.Plus I have quite a poor memory;tend to forget things very soon.I think both of above mentioned things are according to me very important to get through css.Kindly help me in this.Thanks in advance!

Zulfiqar Shah will become famous soon enough

Don’t worry it is minor problem you can concentrate and remember, you need to be serious with your study just focus on your goal and understand the value of this examination.

Opt for group study by this you can spend more time on study and properly concentrate and for memory issue discussion is the best way to remember what you learn. Keep practicing it will solve your problems.
It never ends til it ends (Friday, December 24, 2010), Lady (Friday, December 24, 2010), unsolved_Mystery (Friday, December 24, 2010), venom (Wednesday, December 29, 2010)

Dorothy is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by It never ends til it ends View Post
Hi every one.I have a problem regarding my css preps.I cant concentrate properly and attentively to my studies.Actually my attention spane is as low as 5 minutes at times.Then my mind start to scatter.Plus I have quite a poor memory;tend to forget things very soon.I think both of above mentioned things are according to me very important to get through css.Kindly help me in this.Thanks in advance!
well first of all you need to develop more interest in the study of css. and it seems that while studying so many thoughts start cuming to your ming which is a sort of distraction for you....it is quite normal so you need not to worry dat much....relax for a while...once close your eyes and start thinking that ok i can do it ...i can study with full focus,,,even before sleeping daily close your eyes for 20 min and just imagine that your brain is like an empty page and nothing on it.....try to sleep in time...and opt those subjects in which you have natural interest ....dat will hoelp you to concentrate more effectively....and use almond shake daily in breakfast instead of tea...and last but not the least stop thinking that your mind is scattered...then every thing will be fine...make a good study timetable...you can have outings on saturday or sunday.....its very wrong if aspirants think that they need to close themselves coz it is only then they can do css....its totally wrong u shoulg have a balanced routine......have faith in yourself...feel strong....and it is the only way you will you will strengthen your body and brain..best of luck.../and always remember the more you prepare the luckier you appear..........tc

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Friday, December 24, 2010 at 03:24 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dorothy For This Useful Post:
It never ends til it ends (Friday, December 24, 2010), Lady (Friday, December 24, 2010), Muhammad Arif Shah (Friday, December 24, 2010), unsolved_Mystery (Friday, December 24, 2010), venom (Wednesday, December 29, 2010)

mansoor176 is on a distinguished road
Smile

its not a big problem u can resolve it by reading like stories and by making discussions wd ur frnds. Dont think that u are making preparation for css u just think that its a game and u got a challenge and u have to cmplete a chalange. JUST CHILL YAR.

Muhammad Arif Shah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
well first of all you need to develop more interest in the study of css. and it seems that while studying so many thoughts start cuming to your ming which is a sort of distraction for you....it is quite normal so you need not to worry dat much....relax for a while...once close your eyes and start thinking that ok i can do it ...i can study with full focus,,,even before sleeping daily close your eyes for 20 min and just imagine that your brain is like an empty page and nothing on it.....try to sleep in time...and opt those subjects in which you have natural interest ....dat will hoelp you to concentrate more effectively....and use almond shake daily in breakfast instead of tea...and last but not the least stop thinking that your mind is scattered...then every thing will be fine...make a good study timetable...you can have outings on saturday or sunday.....its very wrong if aspirants think that they need to close themselves coz it is only then they can do css....its totally wrong u shoulg have a balanced routine......have faith in yourself...feel strong....and it is the only way you will you will strengthen your body and brain..best of luck.../and always remember the more you prepare the luckier you appear..........tc

very well said !!!! it's ben like visiting a psychiatrist ......

Greeko is on a distinguished road
Default concentration Issues.

Psychologically it is quite a normal phenomenon that you are facing during study Try to rotate your topics that you choses to read out. When u find it hard to focus. Start writing what you are reading.I mean you can even do exact copy of what u r trying to read.
try to finish at least one topic with this technique and then give urself a reward by taking quick 5 minutes break. Or anything u would like to do. Come back and try to recall what u have finished previously.
keep an empty box. Write every thing ie date, topic etc which u tend to forget on small piece of paper, fold it and then keep it in ur empty box.
Anytime of day when u find concentration problem, blindly pick out any topic from the box, focus on it and recall what you can remember about the topic. It will give you kind of memory-shock therapy .
Pretty soon u will find improvements in your concentration ability and Memory. Inshallah
The Following User Says Thank You to Greeko For This Useful Post:
faisalraza (Saturday, December 25, 2010)
Old Monday, December 27, 2010

Dorothy is on a distinguished road

thankyou for appreciating .....
38th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 -Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mussaa has a spectacular aura aboutmussaa has a spectacular aura aboutmussaa has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by It never ends til it ends View Post
The only problem here is that you are thinking its a problem. Its absolutely normal.
Your weak and poor memory is an outcome of lack of concentration.concentration brhe gi to ye problem automatically khatam ho jae ga.
now next thing is the causes of lack of concentration .
If you allow me I'll give you the reasons with a simple solution. sunnay k liye dil bara krne paray ga.
Hazaron alfaz khud-b-khud bikhar jayenge.

Shahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura aboutShahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussaa View Post
The only problem here is that you are thinking its a problem. Its absolutely normal.
Your weak and poor memory is an outcome of lack of concentration.concentration brhe gi to ye problem automatically khatam ho jae ga.
now next thing is the causes of lack of concentration .
If you allow me I'll give you the reasons with a simple solution. sunnay k liye dil bara krne paray ga.
mussa bhai bta dain asy hi

ap suspence bht create krty hain

Ali Randhava is on a distinguished road
Default Word to word yaad karnay ki koshish hi ki waja say yaad nahi hota.

AoA,
Above phrase sound rediculious hnnn? Well it seems to those who have never experienced this psychological trauma. I have gone through it, and i can not discribe the agony and mental stress one feels during this trauma. And this trauma does not vanish at its own. Chances are you may have to face this problem throughout your life. Okay, why am i discussing it here? There will be many people who will make fun of me after this post. But the reason i am sharing my solution to this problem is that i know the pain. After studying for hours one recals nothing. And ones brain feels empty. Blank.
So what is the solution? Well solution is that you must remind your self this phrase

" Word to word yaad karnay ki koshish hi ki wajja say yaad nahi hota"

And another thing, This is the only solution to this problem.

Also those fellows who never faced this problem, please don't comment on this post cuz this ain't ment for you.

I solved my riddle, hopefull many amongst you will, aur agar apki problem solve ho jay to please iss tip ko apnay peers say bee share karan.

Allah Nighaban -o- Nasir