Saturday, May 04, 2024
07:33 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, January 29, 2011

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

Its happening in Pakistan as well.Though here they kill with fires of automatic riffle..Very good punishment.These girls destroy family honour by running away with their beaus..They dont think for a second that the honour of their parents and brothers will be destroyed for ever.And that their heads will be lowered in shame forever.

And those who are advocating for mercy simply dont know the pathan way of life and customs..Its routine here as well..larkion ko to log aisey martey hain jaisey murghiun ko...brothers kill sisters with their own hands..mein ney khud bhi dekha hai ye...tragic but deserving...Seriously I'm not exaggerating..Its a very serious crime among pathan's with punishment of death.
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 61

Khurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enoughKhurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enough

Do not link it to the Pathan way of life . Do not generalise a single incident to " a way of Life".
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Once a couple caught red handed and the father of the girl approached Khalifah Mehdi (if I am sure about name) and he was fired with anger. The Kalifh said to him calm down and in such situation anger is usual for honored person.

Khalifah advised him I've good proposal for you that is to allow them to get marriage thus the problem will be solved. The father refused and he was insisting to kill the boy. Khalifah removed the word from sheath and gave it to the father of the girl.

Khalifah ordered him to enter the sword into the sheath, when the person tried so, the Khalifa moved and tried not the sword to enter into the sheath and this happened several times. The father was helpless and said it is not possible in this condition when you don't allow me to enter the sword into sheath. Khalifah said same is the case of couple.

I explained this story, just to say that 4 witnesses have to testify in the legitimate court like the sword and sheath. I hope you people understand. So, it is not an essay task to prove them guilty. Allah is Greatest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Dear, I dont know why but its my gut feeling that your are Mr,Crown prince, if yes---- Welcome back to forum.
Let us get the help of Last Island.

Last edited by marwatone; Saturday, January 29, 2011 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xeric For This Useful Post:
Khurshid.A.Mahsud (Saturday, January 29, 2011), xaara~hussain (Saturday, January 29, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
Its happening in Pakistan as well.Though here they kill with fires of automatic riffle..Very good punishment.These girls destroy family honour by running away with their beaus..They dont think for a second that the honour of their parents and brothers will be destroyed for ever.And that their heads will be lowered in shame forever.

And those who are advocating for mercy simply dont know the pathan way of life and customs..Its routine here as well..larkion ko to log aisey martey hain jaisey murghiun ko...brothers kill sisters with their own hands..mein ney khud bhi dekha hai ye...tragic but deserving...Seriously I'm not exaggerating..Its a very serious crime among pathan's with punishment of death.
There is no reason to kill a girl just because she lowered her brother's head. We need to understand Islam is for eternal human welfare, not for a single person's ego!

The punishment of girl and boy is same in Islam. do not discriminate on such grounds!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

This cruel act reminds me the famous Indian song.

" Husan hazir hai muhbat ki saza panay ko..... koi pathar say na maray meeray deewnay ko"
Old Sunday, January 30, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post

And those who are advocating for mercy simply don't know the pathan way of life and customs..Its routine here as well..larkion ko to log aisey martey hain jaisey murghiun ko...brothers kill sisters with their own hands..mein ney khud bhi dekha hai ye...tragic but deserving...Seriously I'm not exaggerating..Its a very serious crime among pathans with punishment of death.

sisters,i don't agree with you on this point.

islam har aqil or baligh ko apni marzi se zindagi guzarny ki ijazaat deta hai.....aik baligh larki apni merzi se apna jeevan saathi chun sakti hai....
to phir is main kisi ka head lower kerny ki baat hi nahi.larkiyan is liye bhaag jati hain keon ke koi un ki sunta nahi.....

yahan na islam hai na hi koi culture...yahan sirf or sirf male chauvinism hai....
aik larka kisi larki ko tang kery....us ko hrass kery...usy kidnap kery.....ya God forbid us ka rape ker de to sab janty hain ke humari society kis ko blame kerti hai.....they always blame the girl for it....ke larki ne hi provoke kiya ho ga...whether pukhtoon,punjabi or anyother.

it is not just pathans who do that.....i have quite a few cousins like this......poori family ko pata hai woh kiya kerty hai....kiya kiya gul khilaty hain....lekin kabhi kisi ne kuch nahi kaha....sab yehi kehty hain....koi gal nai O te munday(boys)ne..........per girls ko even school bhi nahi behjty.....

is it our culture?......is it islam?or humara culture or islam sirf aurat per hi keon aa ker khatam ho jata hai.....

i beg your pardon but wasy koi blasphemy ker de to hum aasman ser per utha lety hain....lekin kiya hum khud ALLAH or us ke Nabi Pak ki talimat per amal na ker ke blasphemy commit nahi kerty......the truth is we are the biggest blasphemers.....

jahan tak is incident ka sawal hai..........
if they were married to each other.......then no one had any right to do this thing to them...

if not,then of course they deserved the punishment.....but only from the state or hakim-e-waqt...na ke koi bhi uth ker kisi ko bhi automatic riffle se qatal ker de.

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

I see some of our sisters distressed about "Male Chauvinism" in our society. Dears it is naturally setup for males to be, what should I say here, "Superior" than females in some aspects, still females are "Superior" than males in other and they both play their part under different sets of responsibilities in life (you must realize and admit what I mean to say). "Male Chauvinism" is everywhere, not just here in our society.

As about liberal societies of the west whose liberalism towards females seems enticing, there is a need to dig up their past and discover how they reached this stat of liberalism towards females. Before the Great War (World War I), western societies were even more male chauvinist then our own. The Great War called for massive mobilization of manpower (about 60 million soldiers, of whom not even a hundred thousand were females) at warfronts, and to carry on with the industrial production at home, females were brought forward. The Great War continued for a period of about 5 years, which left a great amount of psychological distress on families of the soldiers. After the war, many of the european powers had lost more than 10% (Germany had lost even 15%, Austria-Hungary 17%) of their active male population, creating a severe gender imbalance in the population of those countries. Ofcourse this was enough to change attitude towards females after the war. It wasn't bad enough, World War II ensued only 22 years after the finish of the Great War, time gap between the two wars was not sufficient so that a new generation could have replaced the old one and the gender imbalance could have been remedied. I dont want to jotdown here again how massively World War II disrupted the norms in their societies and how severely it affected populations of liberal western countries of today (you can search for the details, also search for war babies), but after those two wars, "Male Chauvinism" got over since there were not enough males left in those societies who could be chauvinist . And in the aftermath, the attitude towards females was permanently changed.

The point of telling this to sisters here is only that Islam is not harsh upon you, infact Islam liberalised you and has fixed responsibilities upon you which suit you both mentally and physically. Male Chauvinism is not the characteristics of Islam, or even a society, rather it is a natural phenomenon. If you get inspired by modern liberal working women of the west, you must realize the basic historical facts which have led them to this. If you want Male Chauvinism to be purged of our society too, start praying "Allah in mardoo ko bari jang main bhej de "

And as regards murdering couples because they chose to abandon their family to get married, bring me a single aayat or hadis which commends death by lapidation in such a case. This is sheer impudence and Jihalat, not an Islamic commandment. If this was approved by an Ijtihad, it needs to be reviewed.

And about secret lovers, well, aayat 25 of soorah An-Nisa and aayat 5 of soorah Al-Maidah are enough to prove Allah dislikes such commitments.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 02:16 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mhmmdkashif For This Useful Post:
Armghaan (Sunday, January 30, 2011)

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

@ Xaara

It is a song that shows the sacrifice, the female has to offer in these matters. Love between two sexes is a natural human instinct and different societies have different ways to deal with it. Some encourage it through dating, while other discourage it through stoning of couple, but it cant be suppressed.
In our society, we have double standards. We encourage our boys to involve with girls , but discourage our girls for doing that. So it goes secretely in society and most people close their eyes even if they found it among young boys and girls. Some end up marrying while some other consider it a sweet experience of life.
Now in some groups "honour" of the family is disturbed, not only in pahtun culture but even in punjab and other parts of pakistan. In that case the girl is often made the scapegoat to restore the honour. For this situation, the poet has said "husan hazir hai muhbat ki saza panay ko.

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

well I just talked about what I have saw in my life.I have seen killings both of girls and boys in this case.its not that only girls get killed.larkion ko to aik ya do ya teen fire lagtey hain,larkon key saath jo ham kartey hain that is too harsh and very cruel.I can't tell it here.So idhar pura insaaf hota hai both logon key saath.
Any ways you know death is not the answer of every thing.I'm also a girl and human being.I'm not favoring this kind of death.But this crime deserves death.I'll stick to my point.honor is more important than death.by killing that couple you show to the world that those who will transgress the family traditions will be perished.

What pasand ki shadi..its just nonsense..you go for that man who you have seen or met just for few days or months.and leave those who have protected you from childhood...its not pasand ki shadi its selfishness on the part of girl and the boy too.

Inn logon ko end ka patta hota hai phir bhi baaz nai aatey hain...that boy who is the main culprit knows the end..ussey patta hota hai key mein ney qatal hona hai...iss chori key liye..betrayal mein larki ka saath deney key liye...sab patta hota hai uss ko..but still he does it..he also knows it that in case the programe is failed he will not have to offer just his life but ''Vani'' too.it means offering his sister or female cousin as compensation to girl's male family member.

Now dont call it cruelty or jhaalat...its not ignorance..these are some santions which we impose upon ourself to safe guard the morality of our clan.to safe guard the honor...jis mein kisi doosrey ko ye kehney ki himat na ho key ''wo dekho pathan ki larki bhag gai..bara pathan banta hai..itni himmat hai to fire kiyon nai maar deta apni izzat ka janaza nikalney wali ko...

Its instigation too which plays its part here..you have to sacrifice them to safe the other girls of the family from permanent disrespect..koi unn sey shadi nai karta..and the run away girl ye bhi bhool jaati.so she deserves death.

It hurts when you hear this..our elder people who have done every thing to save their honor,when they hear this kind of talk from other communities just rages with anger..but you people will never understand it..

My one bro has talked just too much against Pathan's..that's not fair friend.dont single out one community..it's not we who are doing this..we are pathan but not shataan ya taliban..its we who are dying.its my famiy members who are in army and are fighting these taliban,with some killed as well.its we who are suffering..so dont put us on enemy's side..

As far as america is concerned to wo ye baad yaad rakh ley key ham log jo apni behnon aur bhaiyon ko love marriage per qatl kar detey hain only to save our honor..to jo hamarey ghar mein ghusta hai zabardasti to ham uss key tukrey tukrey kar detey hain...agar pieces nai to simple fire aur dead body aik taraf...

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazibRoomi View Post
app mujhay batao kay aik larki ghar say bhagti kion hay .. kya ussay ghar say bhag kay or apnay maa baap ko chor kay koi khushi milti hay? kya wo apni jinsi hawas kay liye aisa karti hay? Bilkul nahi ... yeah kaam wo bhut majbori main karti hay... jab us kay maa baap ussay us ki marzi say shadi nahi karnay daitay.

You religious fanatic you tell me kya ussay Prophet Muhammad nay apni marzi say shadi karnay ka haq nahi diya ?.. kya Islam ussay uski zindagi us ki choice kay mutabiq guzarnay say rokta hay? ... Bilkul nahi janab.

Jo larki ghar say bhagti hay asal main wo mazloom hay ... or phir ussay qatal kar diya jata hay ... kion? Quran main kahan likha hay kay apni marzi say shadi karnay wali ko qatal kar do?

Religion ko tum logo nay apnay baap ki jageer samjh rakha hay ... Islam ki alif bay bhi nahi jantay tum log ... jo Prophet Muhammad ka faisla hay wohi mera faisla hay ... tum log apnay gerabaan main jhank kay daikho ... tum log Islam kay naam per aik dhabha ho .. BAY SHAK MUHAMMAD KA DUSHMAN HI BAY NAAM O NISHAAN HO GA

bhut khob, bhut acha andazy bayan hai app ka
haqeqat ko samje bina hi mufakary azam ban rahe ho

app ko patta hona cheye k ghar say bahg kar shadi karny wali larkioo ka injam kia hota hai? sari umer k liay husband ki gulam ban jati heen, society mai tanhae ka shikar ho jati haen, baadnami ka tika un k mathey per lag jata hai, jo unki awlad ko bi loggo k tanuu say nahi mehfooz rehny deta,

dusri baat islam pasand ki shadi say har giaz manaa nahi karta lakin waldeen ki razamandi hasal kar lena behtar hota hai
kia waldeen pagal hoty hai jo itni muskal say apni awlad ko palty hai ?
kia un ko apni awlad say payar nahi hota?
kia un ka apni awald pey koe haq nahi banta?
kia wo ye nahi janty k kia cheez un ki awlad k liey behtar hai aur kia behtar nahi hai ?
kia wo chaty hai k un ki awlad sari umer pareshani mai rahy?

Allah k bandy waldeen say bar kar apni awlad say koe muhabat nahi karta,,
ab larkio per bi zumdari aeed hota hai k wo diplomacy k sath kisi say payar kareen, apni family mai, apni zaat, baradri mai taa k un k waldeen ko rista karty waqt koe anna ka masla pesh na ae, akhar un ka itna tu haq banta hai k un ki azzat ka khayal rakha jae
rehi islam ko istamaal karny ki baat wo tu har koe apni marzi say istamaal kar sakta hai, app bi istamaal kar rahey ho mai bi kar raha hoo

ap batao agar app ka dil 50 saal ki awrat pay aa jae us k 4 bachey bi hoo, jo app ki zaat ki bi naa ho, us ki mali halat bi kharab ho, app us k sath shadi karny ka faisla kar lo, is surat-e-haal ka patta app k waldeen aur behn bhayo ko bi chal jae tu un ka response kia ho ga?

kia wo app ko mana nahi karee gae shadi say?
kia wo app ko samjany ki khoshis nahi kareen gay?
kia app k is faisaly say society mai un ki azaat ka janaza nahi nakly ga?

app k jawab ka muntazir....

Last edited by hafiz ishtiaq ahmad; Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 11:50 AM. Reason: spl
The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz ishtiaq ahmad For This Useful Post:
Arain007 (Sunday, January 30, 2011)
Closed Thread