Friday, May 03, 2024
04:59 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of
Default Ghulami hai muqaddar mein abhi tak...??

ghulami hai muqaddar mein abhi tak
agerchay bairryaan tooti hui hain
gharon mein saanp ghuss aye hain lekin
hamari laathiyan tooti hui hain

Dabang=oonchi peerhi wali sarkaar

"My goal in coming here is not to apologize for what I consider to be a triumph against terrorism of unprecedented consequence," said Kerry. "My goal in coming here has been to talk about how we manage this important relationship."Kerry

Kerry also announced that Pakistan had agreed to return the tail of a stealth U.S. helicopter that American commandos had to destroy during the bin Laden raid because it malfunctioned.

Tch Tch=Khudi na baich ghareebi mein naam paida ker

Pakistan's failing economy desperately needs American and other foreign aid. Since 2002, Pakistan has received more than $20 billion from the U.S., making the country one of the largest U.S. aid recipients, according to the Congressional Research Service. Nearly $9 billion of that has been reimbursements for Pakistan's costs to support the U.S.-led military campaign in Afghanistan.(Cbs news)

Hoslay apni jaga hain,be'basi apni jaga=

“The U.S. should listen to the voice of the people of Pakistan and stop drone attacks,” Malik said in Karachi

MIRANSHAH, Pakistan — Two US drone strikes targeting a militant compound and a vehicle in Pakistan's lawless tribal district of North Waziristan killed at least seven militants on Monday, officials said.

Naqaar khanay mein tooti ki awaaz=

بول، کہ لب آزاد ہیں تیرے
بول، زباں اب تک تیری ہے

LAHORE: Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif said Monday that the Punjab cabinet has decided to reject foreign aid, DawnNews reported.

it is time for Pakistanis to "insist on dignified and honorable relations with the superpowers and refuse to compromise our national interests, freedom, and sovereignty," Sharif said in announcing the move.

itnay mehngay khawab na dekho,thak jao gay=

In a parliamentary resolution Saturday, Pakistani lawmakers did not mention the fact that bin Laden was living in the army town or the suspicions of collusion, but instead warned of the consequences if any more American incursions were take place in the future.

ہے لئے ہتھیار دشمن تاک میں بیٹھا ادھر
اور ہم تیار ھیں سینہ لئے اپنا ادھر
خون سے کھیلیں گے ہولی گر وطن مشکل میں ہے
سرفروشی کی تمنا اب ہمارے دل میں ہے

They also threatened to stop NATO and U.S. trucks from using its land routes to ferry supplies across the border to troops in Afghanistan unless Washington does not stop missile attacks on its territory.(Cbs news)

وہ جِسم بھی کیا جِسم ہے جس میں نہ ہو خونِ جنون
طوفانوں سے کیا لڑے جو کشتیِ ساحل میں ہے

دیکھنا ہے زور کتنا بازوئے قاتل میں ہے

Do you see an independent Pakistan ahead?Or you think Pakistan can't survive by rejecting foriegn aid and by looking into eyes of America?Are you satisfied by this daring step or it is merely a threat for Pakistan's economy as well as for sovereignty;a choice of some fools?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Ali Ahmad Syed (Tuesday, May 17, 2011), candidguy (Wednesday, May 18, 2011), fairy jazz (Tuesday, May 17, 2011), Muhammad T S Awan (Tuesday, May 17, 2011), roshni12 (Tuesday, May 17, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Tuesday, May 17, 2011), shtanzeel (Tuesday, May 17, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all
Absolute sovereignty is an outdated concept in modern international affairs..We can't expect Pakistan to survive by cutting off from the outer world,especially USA on whom it is heavily dependent for financial and military aid.Often in the past few years,Pakistan has been able to avert bankruptcy because of aid 'injections' from US and IMF..It is not possible for Pakistan to wake up one fine morning and shun USA and everything it offers us.First,we will have to build capacity to survive without US financial aid and only then we can talk to them,well,not exactly on equal terms,but more equitable terms..for the time being,we are stuck with them.

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
Do you see an independent Pakistan ahead?

Yes, I see but leadership matters, we are on the way but it is a very long and evolving process it couldn't happen in days. We made a significant progress in recent months.

Quote:
Or you think Pakistan can't survive by rejecting foriegn aid and by looking into eyes of America?
No, I don't think so, we could survive better by rejecting foreign aid. Followong are some comparative facts of gains and losses of aid based relationships:

Gains: Around $20 billion has been given to Pakistan since Sept. 11, 2001.

Losses:Pakistan has spent in excess of 43 billion dollars fighting terrorism since September 2001, severely slowing its economic growth in the process.

Analyse yourself, what earned? and What lost?

Quote:
Are you satisfied by this daring step or it is merely a threat for Pakistan's economy as well as for sovereignty;a choice of some fools?
We need plenty of these steps, now its nation time to say leadership "Do more". These are dignified manners of nations. This doesn't mean to start a war against US but its a matter of saving national interests and sovereignty. Pakistan needs to prioritise her interests on the basis of equality equity.
Fading Glimpse (Tuesday, May 17, 2011)

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:

Do you see an independent Pakistan ahead?Or you think Pakistan can't survive by rejecting foriegn aid and by looking into eyes of America?Are you satisfied by this daring step or it is merely a threat for Pakistan's economy as well as for sovereignty;a choice of some fools?

decisions in right time and proper place sense as the good quality of leadership;to hear the unheard is necessary rule to be a good ruler.I do not think at this critical time it is a good decision;but to break the seasonal relations need strategic planning.Aid does`nt matter more as pak can earn from Forex reserves and exports.but matters more is two power ambition .pakistan always tilt toward one side .this is the age of multilateralism and we have example of India ;it have many cards as it keep its relations with superpowers on strategic bases and if one harm its ambition it throw a red card to show its power ....unfortunately pakistan has one card ,either of china or America ...so first pak has to develop its relations with muslim countries and regional states so it can drag the chains of slavery from is pride

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

@farah zafar.... very nice POETIC ANALYSIS
all what i want to say is that LEADERSHIP matters.... if in the coming future PAKISTAN would have good leader (not leaders: ek e mil jaye tou bht hai) we can face any power.... Allah bless Pakistan with a good MEER-e-KARVAN.
Farrah Zafar (Tuesday, May 17, 2011), Muhammad T S Awan (Tuesday, May 17, 2011)
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
We can't expect Pakistan to survive by cutting off from the outer world,especially USA on whom it is heavily dependent for financial and military aid.
Hamza do you think we are "really" dependent on their aid or our dependence is result of corruption of black sheep?I mean If corruption is eradicated,would we be in position to survive without any aid?
Last night,In "Capital talk",I heard by some leading persons of "nation" that corruption made us crippled otherwise we didn't need to depend on "aids".Is it so?

Quote:
First,we will have to build capacity to survive without US financial aid and only then we can talk to them,well,not exactly on equal terms,but more equitable terms..for the time being,we are stuck with them.
Don't you think we have capacity but lost self-respect?
We are stuck with them because we love begging,I believe.Otherwise we are not in such worst position that we may keep bowing.
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Ahmad Syed View Post
[/B]

Yes, I see but leadership matters, we are on the way but it is a very long and evolving process it couldn't happen in days. We made a significant progress in recent months.
For approval of resolution,we need parliament's support.If it gets approved,it would be a revolution.mager mamolay shehbaaz se takranay ki jurrat b tou rakhtay hon na..

Resolution can be a revolution

Quote:
No, I don't think so, we could survive better by rejecting foreign aid.
Do you think Ali,we will really survive by rejecting foreign aid?Have we any resources for substitute?

Quote:
Analyse yourself, what earned? and What lost?
Earned insult,disrespect,despondency,a frustrated youth etc etc
Lost self respect,"khudi",andaz e musalmani..etc etc

Quote:
We need plenty of these steps, now its nation time to say leadership "Do more". These are dignified manners of nations. This doesn't mean to start a war against US but its a matter of saving national interests and sovereignty. Pakistan needs to prioritise her interests on the basis of equality equity.
Can youth play any role in it?If yes then what and how?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:

بول، کہ لب آزاد ہیں تیرے
بول، زباں اب تک تیری ہے

ہے لئے ہتھیار دشمن تاک میں بیٹھا ادھر
اور ہم تیار ھیں سینہ لئے اپنا ادھر
خون سے کھیلیں گے ہولی گر وطن مشکل میں ہے

وہ جِسم بھی کیا جِسم ہے جس میں نہ ہو خونِ جنون
طوفانوں سے کیا لڑے جو کشتیِ ساحل میں ہے

دیکھنا ہے زور کتنا بازوئے قاتل میں ہے

اردو کو مائکروسافٹ ورڈ میں ٹائیپ کرکے پیسٹ کریں، سارے شعر خراب کر دیئے ہیں۔ اگر صحیح فونٹ نہین تو اس سائیٹ سے ڈائونلوڈ کر لیں
CRULP Urdu Phonetic Keyboard Layout v1.1 for Windows

Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
اردو کو مائکروسافٹ ورڈ میں ٹائیپ کرکے پیسٹ کریں، سارے شعر خراب کر دیئے ہیں۔ اگر صحیح فونٹ نہین تو اس سائیٹ سے ڈائونلوڈ کر لیں

oops, khali internet explorer main dabe dikha raha hai, baqi browsers main sahi urdu aa rahi hai
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
CRULP Urdu Phonetic Keyboard Layout v1.1 for Windows

hahaha.Sorry I mistakenly expected a serious and thought provoking post by you after seeing your name
Well...Kashif it was a copy paste,I'm bad at English typing so I can't even think about Urdu.Anyways thanx for your concern

Quote:
oops, khali internet explorer main dabe dikha raha hai, baqi browsers main sahi urdu aa rahi hai
kidher hai mera danda?
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
mhmmdkashif (Tuesday, May 17, 2011)