Monday, April 29, 2024
10:19 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Actually,get ur facts right...It was Pakistan who started the 1965 war,not India..And when you pick up a fight with a huge power,you are bound to face the consequences like u did in 1971..and in 1984..and in 1999..And if international community had not interfered,India might well have swallowed you alive in 1965..When the International community didn't interrupt,u ended up losing 55% of your country..You can't change history just by moulding it to your liking..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
Talks oodles about the power of elected reps, isn’t it? Bhutto was also an elected rep but he had the acumen to control the military and guide it. In hulko ka kaam nahi hai jor ke rakhna sab ko.

Had it really been so bad, trust me, you wouldn’t be able to sleep tight at night. India is ready to attack you any day (Orions destroyed, was supposed to decrease territorial waters surveillance by 50%- had it not been for 2 SECRET NON-COMMISSIONED ORIONS STASHED AWAY BY OUR NAVY-and we had bought total of 7 from US) and something is deterring it on the fronts. Today we have a nuclear deterrence, but back in 1965 India would have swallowed you away had it not been for our defense forces. When speaking like that you’re only being thankless. Ask a Lebanese or an Iraqi what its like having ‘No defence’. No country will cut you a slack had it not been for our defence. And if you want to challenge that notion, try traveling to India even on a visa. That’ll give you a flavor of being ‘defenceless’.

Jazib, Defence ministry does have all defence related institutions under it, our nuclear program, as well as other related orgs like PIA and SUPARCO. But the army is its own master. I agree with your idea that the army would also end up same way if left to these good-for-nothing leaders. Few days ago I met my mother’s friend, a female 21 grade income tax commissioner from Lahore. She was distressed and claimed that “this government is the worse we have seen so far. It has asked us to do the kind of illegal stuff that we’d never imagined.” I asked her, “Do you think the military govts fair better in this regard?” And she replied with, “Hands down, they may ask us to go overboard but even that is within the sphere of principles”. The defense forces are the only thing keeping this country together today, and the West has attacked this very institution, rot its image in front of the masses to beguile them.

Aap itni der se army or ISI ke khilaaf bolte jaarahe ho. Abhi tak agents darwaaze pe puhnche nahi kya? And we are mistaken if we think this forum isn’t checked by them. Aajkal to har band uth ke pata nahi kya kya bol raha hai. Kisi ko uthaya kya? Intelligence agencies sometimes have to do stuff that is deemed unethical, or unfair. Unko koi shauq nahi hota yeh harkatein karne ka. Apne ghar ke andar who bhi ache izzatdaar log hote hain. But looking from here, we don’t know all the situations they face. Outwardly, Ojhri Camp destruction seemed violent and merciless. But they didn’t have a choice but to set it on fire, because only they know what its repercussions would have been. What we didn’t see happening, is a blessing, bcuz we aren’t burdened with it.
Tell this logic to the 800 civilians that dies because of the Ojhri Camp disaster..They would reply aptly enough
khanbaba512 (Tuesday, May 31, 2011), mhmmdkashif (Tuesday, May 31, 2011)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.furqan08 View Post
Agar sirf politicians zimmadar ha to foriegn policy ka failure kis ka hissay ma aaey ga.Forign policy to army bana rahi the or bana rahi ha.Kya ya forigen policy ka failure nahi ka Aaj dunya ma koi hamara dost nahi.Saray neighbours aap sa naraz ha.
1947 say 58 tak pakistan main civilian government .... is civilian government nay Pakistan ki foreign policy ki jo bunyad rakhi us kay chand namonay paish karta hoon. App khud hi faisla kar lain kay galti kahan per hoi:

1- Jinnah SahabQayam e Pakistan say taqreeban 7 , 8 maah qabal bombay main amrici hakomat kay numainday say baat cheet kartay hoye Quaid e Azam nay bazaat e khud yeah paish kash ki Amrica hamari maali madad karay tou ham is kay sath mil kar Soviet Union ka Muqabla karnay ko tayar hain.
Daily Express News Story

2- Liaqat Ali Khan On June 2 1949, the USSR conveyed an invitation to the prime minister of Pakistan to visit Moscow....while Moscow's invitation was virtually spurned, a later invitation from Washington, which had the appearance of an after thought, was promptly accepted.

3- P.M. Husain Shaheed Suhrawardy's speech at Salimullah Hall, Dacca, 1956:
"The question is asked: why don't we (the Muslim countries) get together rather than be tied to a big power like th UK or America? My answer to that is that zero plus zero plus zero is after all equal to zero. We have, therefore, to go farther afield rather than get all the zeros together because they will never be able to produce anything which is substantial".

4- Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto: The Third World, 1976: "I have not felt the need to be apologetic about the agreements or understandings of mutual defense and cooperation that have existed between Pakistan and the United States ...... Pakistan is under no necessity of repudiating these agreements merely to establish its credentials as a member of the Third World and a promoter of its supreme aims".

5- China Policy: Pakistan was among the states which recognized the People's Republic of china soon after its establishment. Yet, some years later, while still maintaining the recognition, it persistently voted in th united nations against the immediate representation of china by its legitimate and recognized government. In 1956,, despite the first journey of a prime minister of pakistan to china and on the eve of prime minister Chou Enlai's return visit, pakistan still supported action to exclude the representatives of the people's republic of china from united nations.

6- Muslim countries, zero plus zero: Pakistan adopted a policy of dither and equivocation over the historic Suez Canal issue in 1956. At the time of Suez Crisis of 1956, prime minister Suhrawardy addressed the National Assembly: " Today we see no reason why the United Kingdom, having obeyed the mandate of the united nations should not sit with us in order to promote the security of the Middle East and also to strengthen ourselves. we know perfectly well that unfortunately the strength which the meddle east countries possess is not sufficient to guard them either against aggression from any sources or from internecine warfare".

khanbaba512 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
Talks oodles about the power of elected reps, isn’t it? Bhutto was also an elected rep but he had the acumen to control the military and guide it. In hulko ka kaam nahi hai jor ke rakhna sab ko.

Had it really been so bad, trust me, you wouldn’t be able to sleep tight at night. India is ready to attack you any day (Orions destroyed, was supposed to decrease territorial waters surveillance by 50%- had it not been for 2 SECRET NON-COMMISSIONED ORIONS STASHED AWAY BY OUR NAVY-and we had bought total of 7 from US) and something is deterring it on the fronts. Today we have a nuclear deterrence, but back in 1965 India would have swallowed you away had it not been for our defense forces. When speaking like that you’re only being thankless. Ask a Lebanese or an Iraqi what its like having ‘No defence’. No country will cut you a slack had it not been for our defence. And if you want to challenge that notion, try traveling to India even on a visa. That’ll give you a flavor of being ‘defenceless’.

Jazib, Defence ministry does have all defence related institutions under it, our nuclear program, as well as other related orgs like PIA and SUPARCO. But the army is its own master. I agree with your idea that the army would also end up same way if left to these good-for-nothing leaders. Few days ago I met my mother’s friend, a female 21 grade income tax commissioner from Lahore. She was distressed and claimed that “this government is the worse we have seen so far. It has asked us to do the kind of illegal stuff that we’d never imagined.” I asked her, “Do you think the military govts fair better in this regard?” And she replied with, “Hands down, they may ask us to go overboard but even that is within the sphere of principles”. The defense forces are the only thing keeping this country together today, and the West has attacked this very institution, rot its image in front of the masses to beguile them.

Aap itni der se army or ISI ke khilaaf bolte jaarahe ho. Abhi tak agents darwaaze pe puhnche nahi kya? And we are mistaken if we think this forum isn’t checked by them. Aajkal to har band uth ke pata nahi kya kya bol raha hai. Kisi ko uthaya kya? Intelligence agencies sometimes have to do stuff that is deemed unethical, or unfair. Unko koi shauq nahi hota yeh harkatein karne ka. Apne ghar ke andar who bhi ache izzatdaar log hote hain. But looking from here, we don’t know all the situations they face. Outwardly, Ojhri Camp destruction seemed violent and merciless. But they didn’t have a choice but to set it on fire, because only they know what its repercussions would have been. What we didn’t see happening, is a blessing, bcuz we aren’t burdened with it.
Then Wy Our agencies are keeping HAQANNI NETWORK in the Cantt area..and why we have no-go areas in Karachi,FATA etc..Why Osama was kept near the PMA??ISI ka kaam kya srf Majors ki WIves ko black tainted gariiyun mein pherna rah gya ha ya kuch aur b ha..?Agr un ki concentration Osama ya Terrorists per hoti tu phr shayd hum sb criticize na kr rhe hotay..AFghanistan ko Provice banane k chakar mein Pakistan b jaye ga hat se..

noOne is on a distinguished road

Very well said.
Threat starter u have deep reflection. I appreciate it..

The question is very very gud. That didn't isi knw that usama is in hazara? Infact they do knew as far as i can reflect.
I ll sugest to open wikipedia and search the following
1. Isi.
2. General hamid gul.
Wish i cud have to keep my own pc. Bt authorities have restricted it, i m accessing through my cellphone. Thats y cant paste the information here.
Furthermore, i ll like to reflect a little more in future, the war, the operations in fata will surely develop hate for government.. And anger, which is visible now a days..
Isi must stop it.. The activities they are doing.
One more leak, for my personal security assurance,i m nt gonna mention the source ,in 2008
There were 400 channels producing suicide bombers through out countries, many of them had linkages with isi, and some of them were operated by isi..
And one more sugestion, the borderz of fata must b sealed perfectly, only passes should be issued for those who have relatives beyond durand line..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanbaba512 View Post
Then Wy Our agencies are keeping HAQANNI NETWORK in the Cantt area..and why we have no-go areas in Karachi,FATA etc..Why Osama was kept near the PMA??ISI ka kaam kya srf Majors ki WIves ko black tainted gariiyun mein pherna rah gya ha ya kuch aur b ha..?Agr un ki concentration Osama ya Terrorists per hoti tu phr shayd hum sb criticize na kr rhe hotay..AFghanistan ko Provice banane k chakar mein Pakistan b jaye ga hat se..
buhut ho gayi army army, aik general aata hai aur islamists or ethnic groups ko armed aur organized kar ke poore mulk se "recruits" haasil karne ke liye radicalism phela jaata hai, kehta hai mere aziz ham watno yehi hamari manzil hai, phir doosra aake kehta hai nahin mere aziz ham watno, hum bare enlightened aur moderate log hain, aise mat bano.. hum kiya murghiyan hain jo daana yeh daalen us ko chugte jaayen, pange khud lete hain aur phir phansate sab ko hain, itna shoq hai power kaa to poore mulk ko foj main bharti kar do
Hamza Salick (Tuesday, May 31, 2011), khanbaba512 (Tuesday, May 31, 2011), m.furqan08 (Tuesday, May 31, 2011), Malmeena Khan (Monday, June 06, 2011), mjkhan (Tuesday, May 31, 2011), Suman (Tuesday, May 31, 2011)

And i know agencies are also watching this forum ..I would suggest they should concentrate more on our sensitive installations than keeping a vigilant eye on us..i didn't think it is bad to criticize any of the institute on their failure..the think which irritates me is the Rallies in support of army and ISI ..if they failed in protecting our soveriegnty then why can't we criticze them..They are institutes of pakistan and we have every right to criticize them just as we criticize our politicians..No body will deny the fact that they rendered many sacrifices ...But we just can't triumph on the their failures.We only criticized there current strategies ,none of us said that"PAKHTUNISTAN ZINDABAD" or raised a Slogan of independent balochistan..i didn't understand when someone criticize our Army or ISI ..Why he earned the title of "GHADDAR" /???? ..According to Hadith "Agr tum kuch bura hotay hue dekho tu usay hath se roko,agr hat se na rok sako to usay bura kaho aur agr bol na sako tu usay dil mein bura jano aur yeh Emaan ki sb se kamzoor halat ha ..i think bura janany mei aur bura bolna behtar ha is se k usay defend krne beth jao

Default @Khan and Kashif

Leave it yar.Hum pe ghadaar e watan hone ka ilzam lg chuka hey waise bhi.Although we have clarified TIME and AGAIN that its not the army as a whole we are talking about..We just talk about the corrupt officers..We demand accountability and is there anything bad in it?Anything unconstitutional or Unislamic?Jab Hazrat Umar Farooq(RA) paish hosakte hain qazi ki adalat me tw Y cant be the corrupt elements in military be held responsible for their misdoings???Try negating this demand takey then I can safely assume that kon kon ISI k payroll pe he yahan..
khanbaba512 (Tuesday, May 31, 2011), mhmmdkashif (Tuesday, May 31, 2011), Usman Cheema (Tuesday, May 31, 2011)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
buhut ho gayi army army, aik general aata hai aur islamists or ethnic groups ko armed aur organized kar ke poore mulk se "recruits" haasil karne ke liye radicalism phela jaata hai, kehta hai mere aziz ham watno yehi hamari manzil hai, phir doosra aake kehta hai nahin mere aziz ham watno, hum bare enlightened aur moderate log hain, aise mat bano.. hum kiya murghiyan hain jo daana yeh daalen us ko chugte jaayen, pange khud lete hain aur phir phansate sab ko hain, itna shoq hai power kaa to poore mulk ko foj main bharti kar do
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
Leave it yar.Hum pe ghadaar e watan hone ka ilzam lg chuka hey waise bhi.Although we have clarified TIME and AGAIN that its not the army as a whole we are talking about..We just talk about the corrupt officers..We demand accountability and is there anything bad in it?Anything unconstitutional or Unislamic?Jab Hazrat Umar Farooq(RA) paish hosakte hain qazi ki adalat me tw Y cant be the corrupt elements in military be held responsible for their misdoings???Try negating this demand takey then I can safely assume that kon kon ISI k payroll pe he yahan..
Bs bhaiyoo ap kuch nahi ho skta.. ...in gernals ko defend krne walay bht se bhai hain..itni lambi lambi posts likhtay hain k banda pehle hi dil haar jata ha ..shayd wikipedia aue pkcolumnist se copy material kr k idhar phenk dete hian..hum baar baar kah chukay hain k uhm puri army ko criticize nahi kr rhe..phr jwab ata ha "How you can forget the sacrifices rendered by JAWANS"

noOne is on a distinguished road

A poet said.. It seem very true to me
"ameer-e-sheher gharibon ko loot leta hai

Kabhi ba heela-e-mazhab kabhi banam-e-watan"
Closed Thread