Sunday, May 05, 2024
10:01 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, June 02, 2011

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

log keh rahey hain ke mulk ke halaat sahe nai, is critical time main hamari masoom fouj aur agenciyon ko kuch na kaha jaye kyun k yeh un ka image kharab karney ke brabar hai kyu k yahe tu west aur neighbouring east ki chaal hai.. par bhayon aap yeh kyun bhool jatey ho ke itney mudato ke baad tu yeh gin larkhara kar samney aaya hai.. aur agar aaj bhi botal main band nahi kia gaya tu phir kub kia jaye ga!!??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to polaris For This Useful Post:
Malmeena Khan (Thursday, June 02, 2011), mhmmdkashif (Thursday, June 02, 2011)

khanbaba512 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
Rann of Kutch, Chawinda op, Lahore Offensive. These didn’t defend you? Pakistan starting an offensive to regain Kashmir was audacious. It doesn’t matter if your enemy is larger than you. If that was the rule of war victory then the risk for Battle of Badr would never have been taken. Despite the first victory, the next one, at Uhad was a disaster. So you mean the muslims shouldn’t have tried it? Napoleon is still considered one of the best commanders, not Duke of Wellington, who despite a historic win at Waterloo is still looked down upon as a lousy General. All his life, Napoleon dreamt of defeating Britain and searched military as well as economic ways to do so- but all failed. But he tried and so he is immortalized for his courage, not for victories. However, all the above was another kind of warfare altogether. Today wars aren’t fought the same way. They are fought at many places in one go, and in 1965 several battles were fought. But by the end of it, Newsweek published an article hailing Pakistani attempts, valor, and declared the upper edge it had- in spite of unclear assessment of victory on either side. And I think you need to get your facts correct, because Pakistan never pressed for ceasefire in the UN-neither in 1948 (India did) nor in 1965. I have already talked abt Kargil, referring to books as well as recent Kargil Inquiry Commission by India. Im not trying to be over-zealous, but the fact is that despite Indian propaganda and Pakistani CIVILIAN leadership weakness, Kargil would have been a success for Pakistan. This time too, your cherished ‘elected’ reps warped it for us.

Wars, conflicts are a sad part of this world. More often than not, innocents have to bear the brunt along with soldiers- a few thousands die, so that millions stay alive. That’s law of nature. Many countries in the past and at present have a nation-wide military conscription. They make everyone fight, and many die too. What do you say about that? In Palestine today, they have several suicide bombers and many have been martyred. They too once wanted to live. Nations who are willing to subordinate freedom to Security, deserve neither freedom nor security- and I didn’t say that, Ted Roosevelt did.

I was watching a show today in which Americans were being questioned whether the OBL op was a setup. A sizable portion said, they doubted it, due to lack of evidence and incongruencies. I don’t know why you are readily accepting his existence there. If the army was really nurturing him there, they wouldn’t have left him unguarded or failed to reach there at once. Haqqani Network kyun hai Pakistan mai, iska jawaab buhat complex aur tassalli se sunne wala hai. But I guess you have a problem with reading posts longer than your thumb you cant have the cake and keep it too. But elsewhere in another post with a dodo, I have debated in detail why Pakistan needs Afghan Taliban- but not Pakistani Taliban. Karachi mai no-go areas woh hain jahan MQM aur ANP ke thugs, aur un ki aar main, kuch terrorists bhi rehte hain. Some time back there were talks of an army operation in Karachi. But your ‘democratic’ government, that didn’t want to offend the London Don, was the first one to oppose this suggestion. The media started condemning it, the people started criticizing it-calling it the ‘army’s’ bid to intervene once again. So, there is no other way to target these areas except an army operation which can get very nasty for all Karachiites. The army or rangers cannot take this decision, without the command of the Federal government. Rahi baat A-tan ko province banaane ki, A-tan toh Amreekiyon or Roosiyon ke hatthe nahi laga, Pakistaniyo ke kya lage ga. And your establishment knows it very well. They just want the most friendly government there so as to form a barrier, as well as fish out Indian presence there. This is where Haqqani network, Quetta shura and Hekmatyar comes in.

Well, I haven’t called anybody a ‘Ghaddar’ so kindly stop acting martyred- both you and Hamza. Agencies keep an eye on anything that has the potential to make a difference tomorrow.

And no, you people aren’t criticizing the military out of love for it. Your criticism is restrained to what media has projected to you. Accountability of the corrupt, sure that needs to be done. And the past month has been a result of only those few individuals. But dragging the entire institution down, I mean, on one hand you people claim you aren’t disregarding the entire army and on another hand you issue statements like, “ISI ke officers Majors ki wives ko gaariyon main ghumaane ke liye rehe gaye hain”. You don’t talk like this if you had really appreciated what it has done for the country. Is baat ko samjhein, for heavens sake, ke modern times main kabhi kisi qaum ko apni hi army ko gaaliyan dete hue suna hai ? The media abroad is so controlled, they aren’t allowed to release vital information concerning state institutions. Here its so out of control, this is why you guys can be molded to talk like this. Yesterday, I was watching Dunya News. They were reporting a news item that said the third PC 3 Orion has also been damaged and hit by a missile, and they were showing its pictures. They called in a famous defense analyst (cant rem the name) who told them that the fuselage hasn’t been hit, and its only 30% damaged- the jet will fly again soon. But after this, the news reel down below read, “ Third Orion damaged, incapable of flying again”. And to a Pakistani like you, this is even more bad news, even more reason to talk derogatory. As I said earlier, ignorance of the wrath that hasn’t befallen you, takes that burden off you too.

And as far as Hamza’s comment on “members here on ISI payroll”, lets just say Im ignoring some MI-6 recruits who arent playing Bond too well either. So call it a day, shall we?

Its 3;13 in the morning so i didn't have the energy to comment on your post as required..but i want to ask some questions from you because you said we were "brain washed" by our media , and exaggerated the whole scenario..If foriegn media is questioning that whether the operation GIRONIMO was a setup ..but i failed to understand why our army accepted this ?? if it was a setup then our Army should jump first to say that this is a pre-planned operation to find an excuse against us but they haven't..about MQM forc..well one of the fellows posted the video of aslam baig in which he confessed that we made the MQM..we haven't said anything about this..And thanks for the useful post in which you described why we need Taliban..it was very helpful for all the CSS aspirants..thumbs up for you..we all know it..i am sure you have consulted a Taliban for that useful post because you didn't believe what the media reports..

quoting your post:
"Accountability of the corrupt, sure that needs to be done. And the past month has been a result of only those few individuals. But dragging the entire institution down, I mean, on one hand you people claim you aren’t disregarding the entire army and on another hand you issue statements like, “ISI ke officers Majors ki wives ko gaariyon main ghumaane ke liye rehe gaye hain”.. Not the whole ISI.i said some officers and i used the word with TAINTED SCREENS for the security purpose..sorry i forgot to mention ..some officers..happy now??so you are suggesting that it is unethical ,immoral , inhumane to criticize an institute..sorry some professionals for their failure???Now i came to know about the sacred cows..so i think taboo will never be broken and now ...we can call it a day..

m.furqan08 will become famous soon enough

"Karachi mai no-go areas woh hain jahan MQM aur ANP ke thugs, aur un ki aar main, kuch terrorists bhi rehte hain. Some time back there were talks of an army operation in Karachi. But your ‘democratic’ government, that didn’t want to offend the London Don, was the first one to oppose this suggestion. The media started condemning it, the people started criticizing it-calling it the ‘army’s’ bid to intervene once again. So, there is no other way to target these areas except an army operation which can get very nasty for all Karachiites. The army or rangers cannot take this decision, without the command of the Federal government."

1990's ma hamay ya bataya gaya ka karachi ma mulk dushman anasar ka against operation kya ja raha ha jo karachi ko mulks sa alag karna chahtay thay,ok good karo operation.

Our police men participate in it with courage and zeal.Now in 1999 our generals took the power and all those police men who participated in the operation were killed in the era in which our generals ruled.Now not a single police man has the courage to participate in the operation against any party,this has also been admitted by our interior minister.Can you please answer this.Who is responsible for this?Police or generals who got perks and privileges in the name of national security?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m.furqan08 For This Useful Post:
khanbaba512 (Thursday, June 02, 2011), mhmmdkashif (Thursday, June 02, 2011)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.furqan08 View Post
"Karachi mai no-go areas woh hain jahan MQM aur ANP ke thugs, aur un ki aar main, kuch terrorists bhi rehte hain. Some time back there were talks of an army operation in Karachi. But your ‘democratic’ government, that didn’t want to offend the London Don, was the first one to oppose this suggestion. The media started condemning it, the people started criticizing it-calling it the ‘army’s’ bid to intervene once again. So, there is no other way to target these areas except an army operation which can get very nasty for all Karachiites. The army or rangers cannot take this decision, without the command of the Federal government."

1990's ma hamay ya bataya gaya ka karachi ma mulk dushman anasar ka against operation kya ja raha ha jo karachi ko mulks sa alag karna chahtay thay,ok good karo operation.

Our police men participate in it with courage and zeal.Now in 1999 our generals took the power and all those police men who participated in the operation were killed in the era in which our generals ruled.Now not a single police man has the courage to participate in the operation against any party,this has also been admitted by our interior minister.Can you please answer this.Who is responsible for this?Police or generals who got perks and privileges in the name of national security?

Us time majors ki bori band lashien mili thi is lye operation hogya tha..abi srf aam admi maray ja rha ha ..thats the diffrence...
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanbaba512 View Post
Us time majors ki bori band lashien mili thi is lye operation hogya tha..abi srf aam admi maray ja rha ha ..thats the diffrence...
Major Kaleem Case you talking about
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
log keh rahey hain ke mulk ke halaat sahe nai, is critical time main hamari masoom fouj aur agenciyon ko kuch na kaha jaye kyun k yeh un ka image kharab karney ke brabar hai kyu k yahe tu west aur neighbouring east ki chaal hai.. par bhayon aap yeh kyun bhool jatey ho ke itney mudato ke baad tu yeh gin larkhara kar samney aaya hai.. aur agar aaj bhi botal main band nahi kia gaya tu phir kub kia jaye ga!!??
Read what I have to say about accountability of Generals. Honi to chahiye, lekin internally. The military has already formed an inquiry commission that is giving feedback. They themselves have pointed out to inside help of some naval officers, have made several arrests including those of an ex-commando and 2 that were directly involved in the conspiracy. They are already creating a strategy to secure their bases effectively. Aur kya chahiye aapko? If ur expecting to know all the dirty details concerning the military, I don’t think we deserve to know. But they DO know. Afterall inquiry ke baad hi pata chali buhat sari details- terrorists kahan se aaye, beech mai kya kiya, footprints, forensic experts etc. You dont do your dirty laundry for everyone to see.

People are also pointing out to Saleem Shahzad's murder. He may be carrying information proving the involvement of naval officers at Mehran base or more. They say he was receiving threats and being asked to withdraw all work on Mehran Base attack. When he didnt affirm, the agencies perhaps did kidnap and kill him. Until now the story looks like a wolf eating Red riding hood. But what if that story had been published? That would have jeopardized the already flailing international scrutiny on Pakistan's nuclear safety. Kya prove hota? Ke hamaari saari fauj bikaaoo hai? Think about it. In the last year some 14 journalists have been killed or tortured. But Hillary Clinton lashed out a statement for this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanbaba512 View Post
Its 3;13 in the morning so i didn't have the energy to comment on your post as required..but i want to ask some questions from you because you said we were "brain washed" by our media , and exaggerated the whole scenario..If foriegn media is questioning that whether the operation GIRONIMO was a setup ..but i failed to understand why our army accepted this ?? if it was a setup then our Army should jump first to say that this is a pre-planned operation to find an excuse against us but they haven't..about MQM forc..well one of the fellows posted the video of aslam baig in which he confessed that we made the MQM..we haven't said anything about this..And thanks for the useful post in which you described why we need Taliban..it was very helpful for all the CSS aspirants..thumbs up for you..we all know it..i am sure you have consulted a Taliban for that useful post because you didn't believe what the media reports..
Our army cannot indulge in a DIRECT confrontation with the enemy, Khan Sahab. You need to prepare on many overt and covert fronts before you do that. And right now, US is trying to contain you from all sides- by sponsoring terrorism via TTP, then conducting false-flag operations, then of course our diplomacy has to be blamed (Russia aur china ke visits buhat pehle due the). Indian aur US forces aapke western borders pe khari hain. India aapke eastern borders per bhi hai. Strategic depth theory ka hamesha mazaq uraya gaya than na-now figure this one out! Isi liye strategic depth Afghan-Soviet war mai bhi relevant tha, aur aaj bhi- the only difference is that now its taken a different shape. We have partially abandoned this theory and look what India has done. It’s an extremely difficult position from which to confront directly- because we will turn out defeated and dismembered for sure if we don’t act appropriately.
Aur Taliban wali baat paper mai likhne wali nahi hai, Khan sahib, kahin likh mat dena. It’s the unofficial policy of Pakistan for the last 10 years. Partial upkeep of strategic depth theory in A-tan requires upkeep of Taliban, with their negative effects of course, but nevertheless instrumental. Aap nahi samjho ge.
MQM was conjured by Zia, true. And it was a miscalculation on the establishment’s part. Zia had originally wanted to give the Sindhi nationalists mourning ZAB, a tough time. But overtime, this party became too big for its own shoes. Altaf Hussain was bought over by foreign interests that continue to support him today. The establishment created a rival faction from within, Haqiqi, to give it a natural death. But that too was sabotaged with the help of external elements. Then Musharraf came and like all his other nonsense, he also included these thugs in Sindh government because he didn’t want PPP, and other smaller parties are staunchly separatist in nature. This catapulted their power immensely. However rumor has it, according to some ‘GHQ’ maintained Sindhi politicians I know, that the establishment is seriously planning a crackdown- and this time around, it wont just be an operation. This is why, after MQM’s constant blackmail of the government, they were ultimately stashed in place of PML(Q). Realizing their bluff has failed, they now remain hesitant. But cant comment much on this, because the results are yet to be ascertained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.furqan08 View Post

Jo early 1990’s ka operation than na, woh Naseerullah Babar ke supervision mai hua tha. He was known to be a solid establishment man, a retired major-general, having strong military affiliations. He was the one to urge BB for this Khi op. During that operation, military and paramilitary forces as well as agencies were on a constant lookout for MQM’s leaders and workers.
Karachi’s condition has transgressed the capability of regular police or even rangers. It seriously needs an army operation, if you ask me. Secondly, Karachi Police kya operation karegi, jab uske andar MQM activists bhare hue hain? Secrecy of operation will be compromised the very first minute, if we include an MQM- infested police force.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aphrodite For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Thursday, June 02, 2011), tknw01 (Friday, June 03, 2011)

@ aphrodite

Ofcourse i am not going to mention the Taliban in paper ..but i was just appreciating your useful posts in which you took pain to educate the uneducated aspirants of CSS like me ...you went too deep into the politics in this point..We all know..(When i Wrote we all know this means that i am refering to your useful post )...about the Taliban strategy..What are the west intentions... etc etc..we all just don't understand (WE all just don't understand means that you forgot to mention the perticular event in your useful posts)...why we can't blame Army for a perticular security lapse..and why we see Pro-Army and Pro-ISI rallies these days..We just differ on this point..Is it against the law to criticize a failure..At this point we get divided in Pro and Anti army...and please don't just start from the begining by saying that we shouldn't criticize the Whole army ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Major Kaleem Case you talking about

I am not Refering to any Case (Yar us din itna smjhaya b tha )

Nam ni lete hotay..buri bat hoti ha ..

m.furqan08 will become famous soon enough

aap na lambi speech to kar de lekin meray sawal ka jawab nahi deya ka jo police man jis na participate kya karachi operation ma wo jab murder howa us waqt power ma kon tha ? kisi be murder ke inquiry kyu nahi hoe jab ka national defence ka guardian rule kar rahay thay mulk pa ?or baqool aap ka karachi police ma MQM activists bhare hue hain to agar in ma ek 2 honest or patriotic police man(jo ka bloody civilans buhat kam he ha) be ho to wo be kyu participate karay ga? wo to ya he soochay ga ka kal ko hamari national defence ka guardians na phir u-turn mar deya to ma to MARA he jao ga.Na mujay koi poochay ga na meri family ko.

Rahi baat ya ka MQM ab kyu nahi left kar rahi gov ko wo is waja sa ka "Ministries mil chuki ha MQM ko(ports and shipping ferderal),Zufiqar mirza ja chuka ha,or last ma PML(Q) coalition ma include ho chuki ha".

Last edited by Rixwan; Friday, June 03, 2011 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Merged

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
Read what I have to say about accountability of Generals. Honi to chahiye, lekin internally. The military has already formed an inquiry commission that is giving feedback. They themselves have pointed out to inside help of some naval officers, have made several arrests including those of an ex-commando and 2 that were directly involved in the conspiracy. They are already creating a strategy to secure their bases effectively. Aur kya chahiye aapko? If ur expecting to know all the dirty details concerning the military, I don’t think we deserve to know. But they DO know. Afterall inquiry ke baad hi pata chali buhat sari details- terrorists kahan se aaye, beech mai kya kiya, footprints, forensic experts etc. You dont do your dirty laundry for everyone to see.

People are also pointing out to Saleem Shahzad's murder. He may be carrying information proving the involvement of naval officers at Mehran base or more. They say he was receiving threats and being asked to withdraw all work on Mehran Base attack. When he didnt affirm, the agencies perhaps did kidnap and kill him. Until now the story looks like a wolf eating Red riding hood. But what if that story had been published? That would have jeopardized the already flailing international scrutiny on Pakistan's nuclear safety. Kya prove hota? Ke hamaari saari fauj bikaaoo hai? Think about it. In the last year some 14 journalists have been killed or tortured. But Hillary Clinton lashed out a statement for this one.
meri post ap ke liye nai thi phir bhi aap ney pata nai kyun mujhy reply kar diya.. mujhey tu buht khof hota hai aap ki post ke response mein kuch likhna.. khof is baat ka key aap phir itni lambi chori post ke sath ajayengi aur kis ke pass itney ghantey hotey hain ke yahan pe sirf ap ko he parhtey parhtey jamaiyan laita rahey.. pls is bar baksh daina aur meri post ko respond mat karna.. aur mai pehley se mazrat kar raha hun k mai tu nai parhney wala aap ka reply.. kyun ke mai tu amal krney wala nai ap ki un theories pe jo zabardasti aap yahan logo pe impose karna chahti hain itni so called lambi lami logics n myths de kar..
aur haan rahi un khakhi fascists ke gunn ganey ki baat tu woh mai kabhi nai gaa sakta sirf aap ke kehney pe.. sorry ma'm i can't be victim to your so called intellectual trap.. yahan aap jo har neutral bandey ko oppose kar rahi hain this only shows ke how close u might have been with those lords.. or i fear kahein aap khud he na un mai sey hain.. jo bhi anyways who cares..! life tu kbi na kbi jani hai.. aaj saleem shahzad kal koi aur.. waisey aik baat tu achi lagi ke aap likhney ke junoon mai yeh bhi bhool gayein ke aap ney akhir maan he liya k saleem shahzad ko unho ney (ap ke chaheeto) ne he ghum karwa kar oper puncha diya.. now this shows k ek galat cheez ko kaisey sahi ki topi pehna kar paish karti hain aap..
at the end i regret for onething, agar tu ap civilian youth hain, u shud not waste your so mesmerizing writing skills merely on defending something that's not actually worth it.. u could make good use of it in so many other good causes, if you are not on up to any.. May Lord save our lands from the occupation of not just outsiders but insiders as well.. ~sigh~
The Following User Says Thank You to polaris For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Friday, June 03, 2011)
Closed Thread