Sunday, April 28, 2024
08:42 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, June 17, 2011

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

i think the no 01 enemy of pakistan is the one who assists and patronoze all the strategic adversries of pakistan. and owing to whom, the conventional rival india has spread her wings more than ever.
And, it is only and only AMERICAN IMPERIALISM.
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by god of war View Post
Mukt Bhai, aap ka poora naam MUKT EE BAHINI tou nai hey?
My dear friend, Is it a sin to speak for the oppressed? Or are you unaware of the performance of our Army in 1971? If you consult neutral sources you will know that what shameful acts were performed by our army in 1971. If your comment was a joke then I am ready to take it (lol) but If you really meant what you said then It makes me think you for some reason do not know or do not believe in what the army did with bangalis, if later is the case feel free to say so and we can discuss/debate it
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
Dear muslim and hindus live in the sub-continent for more than 1000 years. there were equally respected, have an equal representation in Army, they were regarded as respected citizens of country.and in the war of independence they fought shoulder to shoulder with there muslim brothers. you can find hundred of hindu freedom fighters by probing internet.
Yeah,Both Muslims and hindus fought the war hand in hand, but motives of each of the groups were at odds.Muslims wanted to regain their lost pride, while Hindus were fighting for emancipation from both the Britishers as well as from the
Muslamans.

Quote:
so urdu was as much as hindus language as it was of muslims.
If it was really so,why had Hindus created such an agitation?
Urdu had become a part of Muslim identity in India,which Hindus wanted to wipeout.

Quote:
and the bengal unification moment was ushered by communities having vested interest like lawyers,bussiness-men and print media.so they misguide ignorant masses. and regarding the extremist organizations in hindus , do remember goro nank and other leaders who spread the message of peace and love.
Whatever brother, Hindus did whatever they could to oppress and exploit Muslims of India.
And guru nanak?uski history mat puchiye mujhse.Kabeer,guru etc were other kind of people.BTW their movement(Hindu reform movement) they carried was essentially a response to the mass conversion of Hindus to Islam.They reformed their religion(to conform with the needs and to the satisfaction of the Hindu masses) to curtail proselytization.

Quote:
Dear do read the history of kashmir, Raja of kashmir officially declared boundary unification with india through treaty, according to 3rd june plan the it was totally accent of head of the state or maharaja to remain aloof or either go for pakistan or india.
No one on earth can justify Indian occupation of Kashmir,brother.

Quote:
what about the one million innocent bangalis killed by pakistan army, and india was pleaded by bangali leaders for help, the whole world was supporting bangalis and there freedom struggle, by cramming the history you would came to know that even china refused to help pakistan because of its human rights violation in east pakistan.pakistan stood alone in international community.india was supported by united nations and all big powers. and dear brother, more than 10 thousands women were raped by Army in east pakistan, which is a least figure.
Oh bro,FOREIGN INTERVENTION is contrary to the norms of International relations.it amounts to violation of sovereignity of a country-Oppenheim.
And as for human rights violation,why the world is silent at the ongoing atrocities inflicted on muslims all around the world?why is India not helping Palestinian?

Quote:
what about our involvement in Kashmir , mumbai attacks , india parliament attack , 3 indian planes hijacking cases, our support to different armed struggles in india , dear tit for tat.
We have every right of involvement in Kashmir,so far as Mumbia attacks are concerned the Indian court has cleared ISI of any involvement, CIA has also confirmed that ISI and Pakistani forces were not involved in those attacks. they were carried out by amateurs or terrorists. Iliyas kashmiri and/or the guy called Hadley.The same is the case with other allegations.

Quote:
pakistan army initiated this conflict. army commandos attacked indian army in local mujahideen outfit , killed thousand of them violating the peace accord .its a long story dear,go and do a little research you would easily find the facts.
The region belonged to Pakistan,and Indian occupation is unjustified rather is an aggression on their part.

Quote:
they dont need to. they are focussing on economic pririties not dummies like us that every time obsessed with defence.
The fact of the matter is bro,that they are obsessed with it already,had they not been,why would they spend so much on defence?and what about the secret plot they hatched together with Israel,of blowing out our nuclear program?

Quote:
Dear indian is competing china, it would soon become regional super power and will get permanent seat in security council , because of its improved relation and business priorities with china. china itself is getting close to india because of its economy.once it get NOC from china it would acquire a VETO power.
If they want peace then why so much spending on defense? they could utilize that money to change the lives of millions of their beggars(and of their donkeys as well lol). Their per capita income of 3500$(ranked 163rd in the world) is slightly more than that of Pakistan.kahan ki super power?

Beggary in India

Quote:
no idea about that , it is more moral and religious issue rather than economic and defence related.if it is so, then proper steps must be taken. but i cant believe that indian government would be involved in such kind of activities.
I had given one such link right at the bottom of my post. I will provide more when demanded.

Quote:
Dear at that time there were no agreement of water, so why they would not ??
I ask you why would they?They did that just to destroy us.they did all that right at the when we needed water the most.

Quote:
kashmir is there problem and there state. there are armed struggles there also, we called them mujahideen who kill unarmed people and hindus and even not spare monks , and india called them terrorists. there is no difference between TTP and the extremists operating there, TTP is hailed by india as freedom fighters, so should be let them kill us ?
Kashmiris are muslims and hence our brothers.their pain is ours if we boast to be muslims.

I haven't gone into the detail,for some of the things are self evident.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Friday, June 17, 2011 at 11:49 PM.
Old Saturday, June 18, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

:@candidguy

Dear your reply is very immature, and defensive, i would be more happy if you prove the fallacy of my statements as you already regard them biased. I would not post anything.
i leave this upto members to decide that whose argument are biased.
candidguy (Saturday, June 18, 2011)

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post

Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
what some one suggest for past that india is our enemy may be right but to tell you first Quaid e Azam also considered them(Indians) their friend.And one can recognize the sincerity of other friend in difficult times.Qua-id leader ship have found the way to realize why they are our enemies. This is the long way travel from Lucknow pact to Muslim Dehli proposals.(DEPICTED the real face of Indians). Then he was able to fight for Muslim rights(as realized the enemy and had made a strategy to beat the enemy) and give us this beautiful landscape (Pakistan) but our leaders could not recognize the fact who is our friend /enemy.they blame game is only excuse to conceal their failure.

Originally Posted by mukt

M Ali Jinnah Indeed realized that the hindus and the muslims cannot co-exist and partition is important which resulted in Pakistan but after Pakistan was created what did he said about India? That they are our enemies and we should have bad relations with them and we should kill them and bomb hotels in mumbais and support groups working against them or did he advised having friendly relations with neighbors? Situation changes. Pre-partition was another story and post-partition was another story .. Just because someone said something in past (which of course was true for that time) does not mean(s) it will remain truth forever. He did not made a mathematical statement like 2+2=4 which will always remain true, It was true and logical for that time but time has now changed and What do you know what would have he advised If he was with us today? War with india and take them as enemies? If your answer is yes then you seriously don't even know the ABC of M Ali Jinnah and his wisdom
sawal gandum and jawab channa...ye to wo haal he

ANS;
TITLE OF MY POST........."REAL ENEMY IS PAKISTANI NATION ITSELF"

1.HISTORY OF PAKISTAN/MAKING OF PAKISTAN.
1..Bureaucratic Raj and its policies.
2.Pakistan as a republic state and mockery of constitution
3.military rule and its oppression/corruption.

2.PAKISTAN AND ZARDARI GOVERNMENT......
1.Assassin benazir also assassinated---history repeat itself.
2.CORRUPTION
3.IMF rule strengthened
4.lotafication and horse trading.
5.new budget and tax evasion

AOA,......................
MUKT brother ,thanx you noticed ...........................................
How you interpret my post ??? you just only saw i have said thanks to members who opposed your views so has become indispensable for you to reply and address my post.but your interpretation is totally wrong .If you really have studied the Pakistan history other than wars then you should have other facts to justify your opinion.you have to listen others too ...

The wave of extremism not only affected conservatives but also liberals who have become liberal extremist.extremism is always harmful.we turned blind eye to any of the fact ,though it may be true.that is the hall mark of extremism,Pakistan was born in 1947 and govt. of India 1935 act was promulgated.so all the authorities were in the hands of governor general.Qua id -i-Azam was first governor general pf Pakistan.one should know the fact that India first governor gen.was lord Mountbatten.the defense of both countries would have remained in the hands of commonwealth until both countries will make their own constitution.The phenomena of constitution making in Pakistan was delayed because Pakistan had become toy in the hands of bureaucrats.GOVERNOR GEN.G.MOHAMMAD was a bureaucrat.unfortunately he was become the finance minister of pakistan and later governor general.NOW THERE IS A BIG WHY AND WHY HE WAS MADE GOVERNOR GEN. DESPITE OF THE FACT THAT HE WAS DISMISSED BY LIAQAT ALI KHAN ON THE ACCOUNT OF HIS PARALYSIS????????This governor who could not speak well with foreign counterparts then how he could have managed the administration of Pakistan.ROTH BOOL was his personal secretary who interpret his GOON-GAAN to others.this is very strange another bureaucrat that was sikandar mirza played with this governor and played very well!!!.Now he was sent to Bangladesh to impose martial law.......This is bureaucracy who has initiated these martial law.AS far as 1948 war is concerned i will considered it a victory ,not defeat.because defense was in the hands of Britain and they were not in the favor of Pakistan. when `quaid i azam acknowledged Indians bad intentions in the case of Kashmirs,he ordered GEN.AUCKLAND TO occupy Kashmir.and the ordered was refused.then FATA mujhadind occupied parts of gilgit,baltistan and 73% area of Kashmir.why INDIA at that time had made this BILATERAL ISSUE as an international issue???? because of being unable to tackle the situation.....why UN approached????? a big question mark!!!!!!!!

secondly ,Pakistan was became republic in in56.MOHAMMAD ALI BOGRA was made prime minister of pakistan and he had made an excellent piece of constitution which calm down both bengaliz and west pakistan..
Prime Minister of Pakistan (1953–1955).but ,unfortunately he was dismissed and constitution was abrogated.That case is not happened with India..governor GEN.GHULAM dismissed Hussain shaeed seharwardi without approval of Assembly.our able ministers such as Liqat ALI khan,khawja nazmudin,molvi fazlul haq,hussain shaheed seharwardi were treated badly bu these bureaucrats......Thirdly,WHO involve AYUB in politics ---these bureaucrats.when power had came in the hands of these dictators they also became tyrants and ruined the democratic process by introducing "EBDO and BASIC DEMOCRACY"

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, who was grooming himself to replace Ayub Khan as the president of Pakistan, saw the parliamentary form of government as denying him the ultimate power in Pakistan. Bhutto realized that his political constituency of Sindh and his popularity in Punjab were incapable of upsetting Mujib-ur-Rehman’s power in East Pakistan and in any parliamentary elections Mujib would win more proportional representation than Bhutto. In the political calculus of Bhutto, it made more sense to create a situation which would cause Bhutto to win an election on the strength of his political constituency in West Pakistan minus East Pakistan and hence, Bhutto’s role in the break up of Pakistan, when seen in this light makes sense. Bhutto’s opposition to Mujib’s Six Points was strange, because he had supported Mujib and his Six Points against Ayub Khan in the 1960s and thus, his opposition to those very Six Points implies that the reason he rejected them, was because Mujib would have ended up as the next prime minister of Pakistan. The fact that Bhutto never wanted to be the prime minister of Pakistan was evident when he succeeded Yahya Khan after the separation of East Pakistan as the president of Pakistan.bhutto have made his own army whose occupation is to kill those ministers who opposed his agenda.many leaders came to gen zia ul haq to overthrow the bhtoo regime...these all belonged to ANP and muslim league....SO,ZIA STAGED operation fair play... sir abdul qayuum khan...and many others .When we came to Musharrf then it is strange why he has been criticized.just only because he reduced the loans of IMf???? and want to make Pakistan sovereign???? Pakistan GDP was recorded 6+ in 2005 and now it is 2% why????you have read economist column about loans ??? pakistan suppose ,had 35 bn loan in 2005 ,but now it has to pay 25 bn as per interest installment ......
1.yellow cab scheme is good??? or adventure???
2.tax evasion is good??? Because political leaders have been becoming victim of it.so new budget have no policy to improve taxation system .
3.Asma jehangir is raising hue and cry over undemocratic act of govt who appointed judged for ABBT,SARFRAZ commission without chief justice permision???

Quote:
1.Sultan noor din zangii and saif uud din zangi ,both are brothers.one brother proved to be treacherous (saif ud din). But sultan noor din tackled him batter.Saif ud din helped Christians and assassins(HASSAN BIN SABAH) to over throw the govt of noor ud din.study the life of Noor ud deen and SALADIN.even their enemies admired them.Sultan SALADIN never considered Christians his enemy and forgave all those Christians who massacred the Muslim population even pregnant women too.he declared AMAAN for them.He did not said that assassins/Christians/ Muslims were the enemy.this shrewd man had the ability to be called a leader.

mukt ans..........
I seriously don't know what you are trying to say here but If you are trying to say that forgiving is better than revenge than that depends on the situation. You If forgive "xyz" because of some personal problems and/or personal losses he/she caused you then I will appreciate you and might attribute you with a leadership quality but If you are the leader of people and your people have been killed and/or murdered and/or tortured and you have a chance to take the revenge for them and/or reply the enemy for their wrongs and If you forgive them then this is not really a leadership quality because you cannot decide on behalf of those who were oppressed, you can forgive your personal things but not for others because that will be illogical.

I.here showed one fact that Christians/muslims/assassins designs were against these muslem ruler..aj ke tara tb be saif ud din ne christians ka sath diya tha taky vo hukoomat kar saky and ya tak assassins ce marvany ke koshsis be ke gae but both(SALADIN,NOOR -UD -DIN) were shrewd leader and ye jan gae the zamany ka muqabla kis tara krana...jeena he to sir uthha ke jeena and marna he to bahaduroo ke tara...ya pe hun paki indian ke sath ...daikhty inke movies hen.suntey inky gaaney hen..unka culture follow karty hem and dosary tarf ye be kehty hen ke India dushman he....agar hum foresighted ho jaen to him apney mulk ko khud protect lar sakty hen...magar hum ne ye kaam aurro ke liye choora he

Quote:
2. who said that india is not responsible but please consider the factors which has made it in dominant position.you know why govt of Pakistan enforced governor raj in sind because peer bakhs ilahi somroo in 1950z submitted to Indian terms ,in order to gain rule in the state of Hyderabad .so we are real enemies

mukt ans...
The thing to analyze is that If India has harsh feelings towards you then why is that? You should know what we have done to them in past and we could not serve the purpose. If we could take kashmir with force then of course we should not think twice and go for a bang bang and get it just like they took bangladesh from us but If we cannot take it with force because our army is incompetent or whatever the reason might be then we should strive and struggle for other ways around rather than doing things that will even worsen the case and our brothers and sisters in kashmir will suffer even more.
match ...me ne kiya kah he and aap ne kiya jawb diya he

me ne kaha kiya he and ans bilkul apposite diya...why???? match your statements..............

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

I will not ans u coz i have some other jobs too.and mukt bhae ap ne to kabr be manana nae kisi be baat ko but mujy aap ce army ke abt stuff chahaey etc... ap khty ap ko pata nae army ne 1971 me kiya kiya??? me waqae jahil hoo ap plz kuch rooshni dalen taky mery be maloomat me izafa ho saky..sirf mery post ke analysis me time na guzar den .kuch ap be productive share karen..

thanx
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

SADIA SHAFIQ -> I did not understand what exactly were you trying to say in your previous post and therefore I cannot reply. Instead of writing a story and making it look like a story book If you kindly mention what exactly do you want to tell I shall be extremely thankful. Maybe it's my ignorance that I could not interpret your post above but seriously I don't know what exactly are you trying to say because you have mentioned (from what I can see) different things that are not even in appropriate relation to the topic itself or the question concerned.

If you mean to say that Pakistan (As a nation) is itself the biggest enemy of pakistan then you should define what do you mean by "Pakistan, AS a nation" and you should also define and elaborate the rights and responsibilities and powers enjoyed by the individuals that make up a nation. Once you do that, your opinion will stand null and void from your own definition and you will draw no conclusion but labeling ARMY and ISI as the number 1 Enemy of Pakistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
I will not ans u coz i have some other jobs too.and mukt bhae ap ne to kabr be manana nae kisi be baat ko but mujy aap ce army ke abt stuff chahaey etc... ap khty ap ko pata nae army ne 1971 me kiya kiya??? me waqae jahil hoo ap plz kuch rooshni dalen taky mery be maloomat me izafa ho saky..sirf mery post ke analysis me time na guzar den .kuch ap be productive share karen..

thanx
I seriously don't think you are a "Jaahil" however I do have some problems understanding your posts. This could be because of the following possible reasons

1 - My Ignorance
2 - Your English
3 - The way you mix things up (i.e write stories that makes one wonder and think what's the relation of the story with the topic)

Now, Coming to your question as to "What did our army did in 1971 ? " Well It's funny you said that because earlier you made a comment "If you have read pakistan history you would have known xyz" from that one can assume you have read pakistan history, if you have then how come you don't know about it?

You remind me of the song by madonna and the lyrics goes like "You only see what your eyes want to see, how can life be what you want it to be".

Now, I will not mention neutral figures because you will say "OH NO, THIS IS BIASED". Since you have read Pakistan history, what Commission was formed after 1971 war to investigate into matters? I am sure you know but I will still tell you the name, it was Hamoodur Rahman Commission. Now, Do you know what were the findings of the Commission and do you know that no action was taken on the recommendations of the Commission?

I copy/paste and here it goes "The Report's findings accuse the Pakistani Army of carrying out senseless and wanton arson, killings in the countryside, killing of intellectuals and professionals and burying them in mass graves, killing of Bengali Officers and soldiers on the pretence of quelling their rebellion, killing East Pakistani civilian officers, businessmen and industrialists, raping a large number of East Pakistani women as a deliberate act of revenge, retaliation and torture, and deliberate killing of members of the Hindu minority"

This Commission was not formed by the americans or indians or bangalis lol. Then go and check out neutral facts and figures which will put the findings of The above Commission to shame.

Our Army RAPED women, They killed Innocent people in masses, They looted whatever they could from their own people and were involved in all sort of war crimes and then later on God punished them with severe humiliation as they surrendered in a huge number. DO YOU KNOW WHAT WAS THEIR NUMBER WHEN THEY SURRENDERED????? Now, consult some books or articles (Excluding written by bangalis and Indians) and you'll know that the fact that our army was involved in all this is indeed a FACT! Even we Pakistanis do know this but some people likes to see only what they want to see and such people are called by Allah in the glorious Qur'an as "The deaf, The dumb, The blind, they will never return to the true path"

mujipak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
My dear friend, Is it a sin to speak for the oppressed? Or are you unaware of the performance of our Army in 1971? If you consult neutral sources you will know that what shameful acts were performed by our army in 1971. If your comment was a joke then I am ready to take it (lol) but If you really meant what you said then It makes me think you for some reason do not know or do not believe in what the army did with bangalis, if later is the case feel free to say so and we can discuss/debate it
Most of the allegations put on Pak Army are totally wrong and out of context. When miscreants of "Mukti Bahini" were looting and raping the bihari (Urdu speaking) women so what would you expect from our Army. They killed those rapers and looters. If I was a soldier at that I could not tolerate such terrorizing acts of Bengali extremists. Another allegation on our Army is that they raped thousands of Bengalis muslim women. This is the biggest lie of the century. Those were the tactics of propaganda movement of Mukti Bahini. Mukti Bahini was involved in such shameful incidents in which they raped the bengali women and blamed Pak Army for that.
SADIA SHAFIQ (Saturday, June 18, 2011)
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujipak View Post
Most of the allegations put on Pak Army are totally wrong and out of context. When miscreants of "Mukti Bahini" were looting and raping the bihari (Urdu speaking) women so what would you expect from our Army. They killed those rapers and looters. If I was a soldier at that I could not tolerate such terrorizing acts of Bengali extremists. Another allegation on our Army is that they raped thousands of Bengalis muslim women. This is the biggest lie of the century. Those were the tactics of propaganda movement of Mukti Bahini. Mukti Bahini was involved in such shameful incidents in which they raped the bengali women and blamed Pak Army for that.
Exactly,Shiekh hassena wajid has lately admitted that her father(mujeeb-ur-rehman) was a traitor.
Bangladesh Leader Admits India Conspired To Invade East Pakistan | Gauhar.com

And Sam Manekshaw,the then Army chief of India has also confessed in his book(soldiering with dignity,I guess is the name of the book) that,he had recruited 80,000 hindus to create mukti bahnis.These hindus masquerading as Pakistan army personnel,raped and pillaged pakistani bangalis.
The Following User Says Thank You to candidguy For This Useful Post:

navera88 is on a distinguished road

Duo of Politician - Bureaucrats is the worst enemy of Pakistan.
The Following User Says Thank You to navera88 For This Useful Post: