Thursday, May 09, 2024
05:56 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, June 18, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
He was only accused,Do you have any proof he was one?
He was a known drinker and womanizer, there is no disagreement. Read any article about him and you'll know and his fav women was general rani or what i forget her name but something akhtar was her name.

But If you still argue that "NO NO, PROOF IS REQUIRED" then what "PROOF" do you have that the Indians and/or mukti bannis did the rapes and killings? What's the PROOF? Don't say because xyz say so because that will go against your own saying that PROOF IS REQUIRED and not ACCUSATIONS.

Quote:
Can't say in a true sense or false sense but he does.
If he does then you should love him and respect him as he represents you. If you think he is representing you the right way, then what's the problem with the gov?

Quote:
I had read all that stuff long ago.I could only find that link which I have shared in my post(the one which carries the link).I'll try my level best to find his exact words for you.
You don't have to try your best to find it, If you say so I trust you that you might have read it but I asked for the source because I wanted to read the context and the exact wordings because many different people interpret different things differently.

Quote:
Well,I know very well how to convert etc,but I don't have the necessary devices,Transistors,ICs(Gates and stuff) to assemble one such converter for you.
You only need a compiler to make one, good sir or you can use a built-in assembler for win xp and write a code for it in asm

Quote:
I would as soon commit suicide before being proven his grandchild.
You made a joke that "Your name is mukti banni" and so I replied to it with a joke, lol. Relax buddy, don't take it on heart

Quote:
I like and at times defend Army for I don't see any other department worth appreciation.I also know they don't have an immaculate record;they are the best of the worst lot.If some one could prove that they were the perpetrators of rapes and things like that.I would damn them more than any one else.
Army is no department worth appreciation. What have they done worth Appreciating? If you read neutral sources and/or books, you will know that they were involved in all sort of war crimes including rapes and killing innocent civilians. You should do a research yourself, instead of picking quotes and sayings of those who says what you want to hear will get you no where. Read everything you can get to read about it, I can help you with some links if you want and then decide for yourself.. I mean come on, you can even talk to any journalist of your choice or any senior pakistan affairs analyst and you'll know :P

SIDE NOTE : I received a comment from you that "Are you jawad khan from mardan". I don't know how to reply via that system, never tried and never required so I thought I should reply here. No, I am not Jawad Khan from mardan. I am basically from a village near Mardan but I live In Peshawar ever since I was born.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
Ahmed_2007_Cool (Sunday, June 19, 2011), candidguy (Sunday, June 19, 2011)
Old Sunday, June 19, 2011
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Well,I was searching for manekshaw's book which I couldn't find(one which I could download for free),meanwhile I found an article by an Indian women published in "Bangladesh patriot".I would like you to read it as well.
The courageous Pakistan’s Army stand on the Eastern front

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
You only need a compiler to make one, good sir or you can use a built-in assembler for win xp and write a code for it in asm
No,not software based,I was talking of a hardware based converter.LOL.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Sunday, June 19, 2011 at 04:27 AM.

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
I like and at times defend Army for I don't see any other department worth appreciation.I also know they don't have an immaculate record;they are the best of the worst lot.If some one could prove that they were the perpetrators of rapes and things like that.I would damn them more than any one else.

If I quite a non-Pakistan source here, many will accuse me of being a Zionist/RAW/Martian/CIA lackey. So I'll cite an official Pakistani source that details the crimes of the 90,000 "brave soldiers" (soldiers fight to the death, they don't surrender) of 1971:

The Hamood-ur-Rahman Commission Report [1971]

The Report's findings accuse the Pakistani Army of carrying out senseless and wanton arson, killings in the countryside, killing of intellectuals and professionals and burying them in mass graves, killing of Bengali Officers and soldiers on the pretense of quelling their rebellion, killing East Pakistani civilian officers, businessmen and industrialists, raping a large number of East Pakistani women as a deliberate act of revenge, retaliation and torture, and deliberate killing of members of the Hindu minority.

The full report.

Soldiers take revenge. When someone in your unit dies, you feel as though your brother has been killed. And in a guerrilla war, you can't even see your enemies and your frustration mounts. So the soldiers take it out on the local population. The human rights abuses reports coming out of Swat in early 2010 were only confirmed later on by the leaking of the videos that the soldiers made with their mobile phones. Those soldiers thought that what they were doing was normal and not illegal.

Pakistanis are generally a naive and emotional people. Since childhood, their "Muslim heroes" are idealized (or idolized, if I might add) as perfect human beings so when these kids grow up, they have similar views about their army, their political parties, etc. They don't want to accept that there's any fault in their beloved. Their systems aren't trained to accept that people have faults.
candidguy (Sunday, June 19, 2011), mjkhan (Sunday, June 19, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Monday, June 20, 2011), Saleeqa Batool (Sunday, June 19, 2011)

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

General Niazi tried to blame General Tikka Khan for all the abuses but his own words clearly suggest that such activities were rampant during those times:

"... on the assumption of command I was very much concerned with the discipline of troops, and on 15th of April, 1971, that is within four days of my command, I addressed a letter to all formations located in the area and insisted that loot, rape, arson, killing of people at random must stop and a high standard of discipline should be maintained. I had come to know that looted material had been sent to West Pakistan which included cars, refrigerators and air conditioners etc."
candidguy (Sunday, June 19, 2011), Saleeqa Batool (Sunday, June 19, 2011)
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

I already mentioned HRC report to candidguy and everyone else but since people think I am against the army and whatever I say against them will be false no one bothered to read It (I am very sure) but now after Ahmed cool mentioned the same report I guess some people did read it and realized things :P

I also didn't wanted to quote neutral or outside sources which is why I mentioned our very own source by our gov which also had the some conclusion as I mentioned but lol

I too, Like many of our pakistani brothers used to support the Pakistani army blindly in the past and thought of India as our only enemy along with USA and Israel but that were the times when I used to be a "TYPICAL EMOTIONAL PAKISTANI" brainwashed by the "BOARD TEXTBOOKS" and other "SO-CALLED MEDIA REPORTS" and the "PEOPLE AROUND ME". Ahmed cool put it very correctly, He rightly mentioned the reasons as to why we pakistani blindly support our army and think of them as heroes. But anyways, Thinking out of the box and/or rational thinking is the only way out .. I realized this and sooner or later I hope everyone else realizes this too
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
Ahmed_2007_Cool (Sunday, June 19, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Monday, June 20, 2011)
Old Monday, June 20, 2011

acbarasghar is on a distinguished road

to me our worst enemy is moral corruption...
chfarooq (Monday, June 20, 2011)

mujipak is on a distinguished road

@ mukt

Pakistan Army was not involved in raping women in east Pakistan. These all are fake stories.

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

@mukt

thanx for answering my question.i also knew about this commission but i am not asking about copy paste material but your own perception.

1.what are the causes of 1971 ,1965 war?????

2.mumbai attacks was ISI game but what do you think about samjhotha express accident??

please share your opinion.I will really oblige to you.

thanx dear

Last edited by SADIA SHAFIQ; Monday, June 20, 2011 at 12:12 PM. Reason: @mukt
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujipak View Post
@ mukt

Pakistan Army was not involved in raping women in east Pakistan. These all are fake stories.
Tell us the reality; we want to hear the truth, brother
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
Zaid Hamid adventures Saga:

while our Army (the real Ruler) is still in pipe dream of conquering the world, this Army (Pak-Army) would emerge somewhere from Pak-Afghan border in the Leadership of Mr Zaid Hamid aka Caliph Zaid Hamid and will conquer India, Mr zaid Hamid will himself install Pakistani flag on dehli and then would continue conquests and finally Zaid Hamid would be recognized as the sole ruler and king of the world.

Zaid Hamid aka ISI agent , have got into the minds of new generation.

India is not a threat to Pakistan. India is the world fastest growing economy, it could not afford to ruin its economic progress by engaging itself in war. Infact they have diverted all there energies to economic progress and is the world biggest market after china. and we are busy in begging f-16's,marines,BMW's,fighter planes,loans etc etc. with no electricity, petrol,oil,gas,water,diesel ...what we gonna do with all these equipments. we have the worst tax-to-GDP ratio in the world.

India had already defeated us in economic filed, we are century years back from India in economic progress, They do not need to wag a war against us, we (Pakistan) with worst economic progress could be rightly compared to the crippled person who could stand with help, our lifeline is IMF,charity Institutions and Yea we are talented beggers , without foreign aid and loans we could not even able to stand.
From where did Zaid Hamid come into the picture? If you think what I am saying is learnt from him, then I have no shame in admitting ive learnt a lot from him. But not from him alone. You have gone to all lengths trying to prove why India isn’t interested in destabilizing us, but have chosen to ignore the reasons listed by me and candidguy mainly. You need to answer for those factors first bro. If you call the insurgency in Balochistan, KP,India’s increasing defense budget or the Bangladesh debacle a mirage- you need to think about it seriously.

As to your question WHY a fast growing economic power would engage in wars, here’s empirical evidence.

1. USA fought against Germany in WWI on behest of Allied powers. USA was also growing very fast at the time.
2. Germany was a fast growing industrial power after 1850’s. It attacked France, its neighbor in 1870 and inflicted a crushing defeat.
3. Israel was doing a lot better compared to other middle eastern states in the 1950’s. It conspired with france and Britain to attack Suez.
4. French revolutionary wars began army marches from all across Europe towards French frontiers. In return, the French not only defended itself but took an offensive recourse and annexed many of its neighbors.
5. Napoleonic France also did the same. Bonaparte annexed and wrecked havoc with most of its neighbors including German states, Holland, Spain etc.
6. USA was also fast growing in 1900’s but it played a dirty game in Panama canal zone by sponsoring and supporting a successful revolution against Colombia.
7. When Soviet Union was becoming a big economic power, after WWII, the first thing it did was to gain control of all states East of Berlin. For this it had to face all kinds of threats from Allies but it persisted.

The list in endless. But it just demonstrates a single human trait. When you’re power drunk, you also feel the need to PROJECT that power for there is no power in hiding it. Power can only become bigger when you highlight it. And countries highlight their power by subjugating smaller states around them the first. Once they’ve done that they move on for extra-regional pastures. Further, acquisition of economic power is not enough to be a truly powerful nation. After economic goals, military superiority is the next venture. How do you think it will establish that? India has recently bought and ordered a total of 3 Aircraft carriers. A state only needs it when it has ambitious defense objectives.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aphrodite For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Monday, June 20, 2011), mjkhan (Monday, June 20, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Monday, June 20, 2011)