Thursday, May 02, 2024
07:03 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, June 17, 2011
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
In army ,to my observation, few people keep themselves away from corrupt practices , if they get chance.One of my cousion has been working in FGEI from last three years.The department is controlled by Militray officers.All the appointments except those made by FPSC are reference based.Morever, the higher officers leave no avenue where they can get poersonal benifit whther financial or non financial.School vehcles are called for their peronal parties.Corruption is a norm there.

As for as PML is concerned , Killing a leader of national stature is not an easy task and it can bring serious repurcussons for army.

Yes they do retaliate when someone works against state , but not state of Pakistan rather State of Army.They thereselves work against the State of pakistan.Tell me the people who were killed by dictatorial regimes of Ayub and Zia, were they working against state or their rule?

[Secondly, if we assume the ISI kidnapped and murdered him. Saleem Shahzad had the kind of information that if published meant havoc for Pakistans nuclear security.

With due apology, No, No, No.Killing an innocent person may have been justified in medival agae but not now.Its atrocity, its cruelity and it must be condemened whosoever commits it.

Aisay Dastoor Ko Subhh-e-Benoor Koo
Main nahee Manta main nahee Mantaaa

You think world is fooll.No Madam its not so.The whole world know what ISI and Pak army is doing.You cant befool the poeple.Unvieling the culprits is crime?and such henious crime whose with death punishment?Such barbarously inflicted killing.No Its not accpetable.

Plz .Ask these Generals to stop this.They canot protect themselves.They are failure and plz khuda kay liay raham karo.Whatever this poornation is undergoing, its seed were sowed by ISI and Army.Who breeded militancy for thrust of dollars? Who earned money?

Humain Khabar hay lutaroon kay sub thikanoon key

Please do mercy on this poor nation.You broken this country.You ruined the political system.You introduced corruption but utterly failed in discharging your prime duty.I am not against the army but the people who commands thsi institution.They should stop enhancing their agendas at the expense of this poor nation.
For God’s sake please knock some sense into yourself dear. You’re comparing army’s corruption like using school vans for personal use with corruption of the politicians. Its like comparing melon seeds with mangoes. You have one leader who gets state bank to write off all his family’s loans and gobbles up poor nations’ contributions in “Pakistan Bachao’ scheme. Another one has graduated from Mr. 10% to Mr. 100%. A third has 500 murders to his credit. And you are comparing all these with school vans, corner plots and cooked jobs?
References are very common even in private sector and abroad too. Of course its merit-less but organizations have a reason for it. They invest in tried and tested individuals whom they directly know. My sister who studies at IBA, one of the best business schools in the country, and had a 3.5 GPA couldn’t get 1 lousy 6 weeks internship initially because she didn’t take the reference route. When she asked a family friend working at Engro foods HR dept, she got it. Tough luck! And come to think of it- she didn’t meet ONE soldier on way. And don’t think its just Pakistan. Try applying around the world and you’ll know how hard it is getting a job without references these days.
You claim the army works against the state. How? It was BB and Altaf Hussain who sat in Delhi uttering garbage- the prior about Pak nuclear program and the latter about the stupidity of creation of Pakistan. Nawaz Sharif got cowed down by the Americans and ordered a rerouting from Kargil- a war that could easily have yielded results in a few more weeks. Rana Sanaullah meets up with leaders of banned religious outlets connected to TTP and is a RAW henchman here. Now I have yet to hear of such tales of Generals. Some of them may be corrupt, may have embezzled a few millions from public sector- but they aren’t against the state. The above narration is what we call anti-state activity. Corruption is bad but not totally avoidable. Let me give you an example of the two. One can imagine stealing bread from the grocers and that’s a crime nonetheless. But one who sells his mother for money, is another story altogether. Militancy was not triggered by the army. It’s a common rant of so-called social workers, politicians and what not. The fact is, that what we see today was created by US and Pakistan together as a joint operation against Soviet advances. Suddenly, USA took a U-turn and threatened us to do the same. Under compulsion, as well as lack of skill, we said yes to them. And that’s how it got so messy. Militancy in Pakistan is however, NOT the same brand we created 30 years ago. ZA Bhutto, a CIVILIAN politician was responsible for giving a Pakistan a plan to train and fund Afghan Mujahideen as early as 1976. It was the need of the hour, as well thought out by him. The army later, was only following that master plan my dear. The suicide bombs we see today aren’t the same people doing it. They are Pakistani tribesmen trained, sponsored in Afghanistan and then brought to Pakistan- all at behest of India , who is in turn doing it at behest of US. So no soldier made dollars out of militancy. Our enemies are trying to trap us the same way they tried to trap USSR back in 1981. Please understand this bit, cuz now its even obvious alas our blind nation.

I know from where you’re looking, murder, for whatever reason is unthinkable. You should continue to hold those values dear to yourself. But also know, that when the enemy is ethic-less, there are very few choices you have. And most of them wont be ethical. That’s how this big bad world operates. That’s whats called WAR. By turning a blind eye to realities, you cant dissolve them. Im not saying the army hasn’t made mistakes. However, I do believe that their prime intent as an institution is welfare and safeguard of Pakistan. Trust me, theres not much that’s keeping this state together right now. You have to understand that this is a very aggressive maligning campaign against the last bastion. They have hit at a spot, they know is the last safeguard. And the politicians as well as media is bought off by them and is assisting them.
And when you said something like, “ the world knows what ISI is doing” then the world has ulterior motives honey. Its not because their agencies don’t do such stuff. Mossad has carried out one of the world’s most inhumane assassinations and ops, killing families of their enemies if need be. A few years ago they killed an Israeli nuclear physicist (don’t rem his name) who had turned rogue to the state. CIA does that, so does FSB. The difference is, their media isn’t allowed to bark off everything to laymen like ours is. Like Manmohan Singh said last month, “ We don’t discuss our delicate issues with the media and hence the people”. That was a slap on Pakistan. Ill give you an example of how the media subverts info to affect us. My dad, working as an executive for a Public corporation, was contacted by Geo for revision of its service rates. My dad told them, why it had to be done (due to rise in intl fuel prices), and that the rise in rates is a 5%. You know what we saw on Geo that day? " Corporation's rates rise by 20%, while fuel prices take a down turn". This was a few years ago.

And lastly, I ended up smiling when I read you wanted me to somehow tell the Generals to stop. Lol, Bibi, I don’t work for them. All the charges you made against them can be won outright by politicians first. When they don’t do their job well, some one will always take over from them. That’s law of nature.
The Following User Says Thank You to aphrodite For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Friday, June 17, 2011)
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Even after seven days of hot and cold;long and tiresome discussion we haven't been able to single out Pakistan's enemy number one.However,we have been successful in justifying the fact that we(as a nation) are,but intolerant lot.We love pulling each other down.We love inflicting pain on our fellows.We are mental patients.

And mukt bro,I'm sorry but I have to say,please don't make mock of any one by HAHAs and things like that.that's not the way to talk.infact this is unlike CSPs.We should maintain decorum and propriety here.And trust me no one dislikes/hates you,we are like a family here.

Last edited by Predator; Friday, June 17, 2011 at 01:43 AM.
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
It is you who have the tendency to be the jury and the judge at the same time, You should act upon your own advise. You are free to write whatever you want to write and I am free to bust your myths and I will keep on doing it. As long as you come up with myths, they will be busted!

Secondly, just because I am the most hated person on the forum (infact, lets make it on earth, to make you feel happy) does not necessarily means I am wrong. You once again tried to be the jury and the judge yourself here. People often hate those who say the truth and they hate those even more who openly say the truth caring less about x y z.

And seriously people like you are so slow that they take lessons from the turtles and now I am sure you have the brains of a bird.

Before asking me to learn manners, why don't you learn some manners yourself? You lack self control and have no conversational manners and this can be proven by anyone who reads your posts which are less informational and more insulting and If you think you can get away with it then you are wrong. Respect is earned and you should learn this and I guess you have already learned it by now the hard way

1 - The language you used and the terms you used were as filthy (if not more) than the terms I used.

2 - Just in a post back you were blaming me that I cry to moderators and remove your posts, hahahah you just proved what kind of a hypocritical person you are who makes things from him/her self and then blames it on others

3 - No debate of yours has been healthy or fruitful so far because all your sayings are lies and myths with no common sense but I don't blame you because common sense is a sense which is not very common

4 - personal vendettas ? It was you who tries to go off topic, Instead of answer the questions you go with the easy way and try to change the topic by some random insults which doesn't even make sense

5 - Your debate and manners represents your family background, It Also explains in what sort of environment were you brought up in, My sympathies are with you.

6 - Any similarity between you and a respectful person is pure coincidence

But seriously, If truth is stranger than fiction then you must be the truth because your mind isn't so much twisted as badly sprained and to make a long story short if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid. I seriously feel sorry for you *Gives you a tissue paper* wipe out your tears and don't jump into a debate which you cannot handle for the next time
All right then, come into my den for supposedly bursting myths. I assure you, you will be eaten alive by me before you even figure your spot. Do so at your own risk.
LOl, if ur the most hated person, it doesnt necessarily mean YOURE also right. Dont try to act fashionable, nobody believes that about you.

"And seriously people like you are so slow that they take lessons from the turtles and now I am sure you have the brains of a bird. "
Was that supposed to fill a space that was lacking talent or is that ur idea of 'getting even'? In either case, I rest my case about your childish behaviour.

Secondly, bring me 3 other people who claim personal insults from my side. You cant. I may have disagreed with people, but havent insulted anyone personally. That is YOUR trademark, and I am going to treat you like a garbage bin, if you think you can treat others that way. Serves you right, so dont complain. And yeah, respect is EARNED. You still havent earned yours bearing in mind 10 people who have negative views about you- not unlike mine. Stop preaching and advising me when you dont have an ounce of decency to demonstrate to the world. The language i used comprised idioms, examples from animal world etc. I wasnt the one to stoop low enough to mention cheap, vile terms that you cant mention in public. But i guess you havent been taught the difference- thats very obvious.
About moderators, I have asked them to intervene RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. Not through back door channels like you employ. Makes YOU a hypocrite, not me. About personal vendetta, the moment you replied to my post in this thread, I asked you to back off as I wasnt interested in wasting my time on you. I was honestly telling you, that you are no good to me. YOU on the other hand, went on with your dragging business. And until now, I am sure even youve forgotten the real purpose of this thread because your mind is stuck in that 'getting even' rut. Move on, will ya? And dont worry, ill send you some imported, extra-strength, all-purpose tissue paper to wipe your tears everytime you think of me. Its obvious u havent gotten off my comments because ur in a very tensed, and aggravated mood all the time.

[B]But seriously, If truth is stranger than fiction then you must be the truth because your mind isn't so much twisted as badly sprained and to make a long story short if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid. [B]

Why do you have to strain your mind so much, conjuring such stuff up? What do you prove? Lol, you're such a big baby! And when did you, like, land from, like, New York? You talk like a loner, American nerd who gets bullied everyday home from school. Thats how they talk when they're trying to gain some courage.

Prove my 'lies' or myths next time. Sleep over it. Youve already done great service to the nation. Dont push yourself. Clown!

And please, for the last time. I am not interested in speaking further to you. I do not want you to address me next time. If you do, i am going to ignore you totally, because my purpose for attending this forum isnt brushing up my insulting tactics. I know am already good at it. But thats not the sort of person i really am. So, for the last time. This isnt going anywhere constructive. Stop being a leech and wither off.

About busting myths, I want you to remember my challenge to you. Go to a defense forum, utter out the same gibberish you do here, and send me back the evidence of applauds. Thats how you'll ever come close to bursting my myths. Short of that, no use trying to dance before me. But arent you a coward who'll NEVER do that. I guess you ignore the most important part of the challenge, and instead bring the discussion on brains and lousy rhetoric. Thats NOT how u bust myths. School kids also talk like this. You bust myths by accepting challenges. So do it. And remember that whenever you speak to me next, Ill pose this same question to you- before i can answer your other claims. And every time you choose to ignore my question, or sleep over it, or reply in non-affirmative, Ill just kick you out of sight TILL you come back with the applauds.
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
All right then, come into my den for supposedly bursting myths. I assure you, you will be eaten alive by me before you even figure your spot. Do so at your own risk.
LOl, if ur the most hated person, it doesnt necessarily mean YOURE also right. Dont try to act fashionable, nobody believes that about you.
If that does not mean I am right or wrong how come you be the jury and the judge and say I am wrong? lol, asking others to knock some sense into them lacks the most common sense one can have. I pity you

And sure I will bust your myths for sure, there's no supposition whatsoever. The moment you say a false things you'll find it busted! I know this makes you angry because I've proven all your fantastic myths wrong and I have proven how illogical and off-topic you go in discussions and how your sayings are in contradiction with logic, common sense & facts and figures.

Quote:
"And seriously people like you are so slow that they take lessons from the turtles and now I am sure you have the brains of a bird. "
Was that supposed to fill a space that was lacking talent or is that ur idea of 'getting even'? In either case, I rest my case about your childish behaviour.
Now apparently you have changed your mind, but wait .. What did you do with the diaper?

Quote:
Secondly, bring me 3 other people who claim personal insults from my side. You cant. I may have disagreed with people, but havent insulted anyone personally. That is YOUR trademark, and I am going to treat you like a garbage bin, if you think you can treat others that way. Serves you right, so dont complain. And yeah, respect is EARNED. You still havent earned yours bearing in mind 10 people who have negative views about you- not unlike mine. Stop preaching and advising me when you dont have an ounce of decency to demonstrate to the world. The language i used comprised idioms, examples from animal world etc. I wasnt the one to stoop low enough to mention cheap, vile terms that you cant mention in public. But i guess you havent been taught the difference- thats very obvious.
How funnier can you get? And lol @ Idioms. I've also used comparisons If you have used Idioms, now I can't say false things to make you feel better. You have used enough insulting and abusive language and If you are in disagreement then don't go for something which you can't back later.

If people have negative views about me, why are you living in a misunderstanding that they have better views about you? Just because someone goes like "OH WOW UR SO KNOWLEDGEABLE" makes you think you are very respected? LOL. You fail to realize that they do not even understand most of the things you say because you probably don't have any Idea of the things you talk about. Your posts are mainly copy/pastes and there's nothing almost nothing realistic in them and nothing original as well. I am yet to see something original from you rather than the copy/pastes of yours.

Quote:
About moderators, I have asked them to intervene RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. Not through back door channels like you employ. Makes YOU a hypocrite, not me.
More false allegations with no proof. If you prove and/or If any moderator(s) agree with you that I asked any of them personally to get your posts removed or anything similar, I swear to God I will quit this forum right away. I challenge you ask any mod to post in your favor, only 1. You can't because that has never happened, It is you who are a hypocrite as who blamed me for crying to moderators and now time and you yourself have proven yourself to be a liar and a hypocrite by crying to them openly today and now everyone must have seen how much big of a liar you are. Seriously I consider you an experiment in artificial stupidity lol

Quote:
About personal vendetta, the moment you replied to my post in this thread, I asked you to back off as I wasnt interested in wasting my time on you. I was honestly telling you, that you are no good to me. YOU on the other hand, went on with your dragging business. And until now, I am sure even youve forgotten the real purpose of this thread because your mind is stuck in that 'getting even' rut. Move on, will ya? And dont worry, ill send you some imported, extra-strength, all-purpose tissue paper to wipe your tears everytime you think of me. Its obvious u havent gotten off my comments because ur in a very tensed, and aggravated mood all the time.
Why on earth do you think that just because you told me to back off I will back off? I thought I made myself clear that I will bust your myths and I will expose all your false statements, didn't I? If you want me to back off you have to simply quit lying and posting myths.

This is a discussion forum and I reserve full right to reply to whatever I feel like, If you think you'll say a bunch of lies and you will go un-opposed then maybe that's yet another myth to be busted

Quote:
Why do you have to strain your mind so much, conjuring such stuff up? What do you prove? Lol, you're such a big baby! And when did you, like, land from, like, New York? You talk like a loner, American nerd who gets bullied everyday home from school. Thats how they talk when they're trying to gain some courage.
It appears that you have spent a lot of time In new york? Maybe you have been treated this way, as I said earlier I now have a sound Idea of your family background represented by yourself via your posts and how you lie and how you back off things you do and then openly go back on them. I feel sorry for you and my sympathies are with you. But oh well, If you think that's true then keep thinking that as day-dreaming or self-satisfaction is not a sin

Quote:
Prove my 'lies' or myths next time. Sleep over it. Youve already done great service to the nation. Dont push yourself. Clown!
I am not the only one who has proven your lies, hamza salick and some others contributed too. Maybe they don't have enough time for a conversation with a worthless "WANNABE" like you but trust me I have all the time in the world and I Enjoy busting your lies and I will keep on doing it. I know it hurts you when I oppose your lies and expose and logically prove how you have no Idea of what you talk about and your jealousy and bitterness is completely justified as I am one of few whom you FEAR (yes F E A R in capital letters) because you know I'll be busting your more lies in future and which is why you are crying to mods to get rid of me but I seriously doubt this will be of any help Again I feel sorry for you lol.

Quote:
And please, for the last time. I am not interested in speaking further to you. I do not want you to address me next time. If you do, i am going to ignore you totally, because my purpose for attending this forum isnt brushing up my insulting tactics. I know am already good at it. But thats not the sort of person i really am. So, for the last time. This isnt going anywhere constructive. Stop being a leech and wither off.
The only thing you are good at is making up stories and copy/pasting. You are not even good at lying because I can easily expose your lies every now and then. It's natural that you will not want to reply me any further because probably you have accepted the tissue paper offered by me to wipe out your tears and have agreed not to jump in debates which you cannot handle later and if this is not the case then I expect a reply from you so you know what, just sit down and give your mind a rest as it obviously needs it

Quote:
About busting myths, I want you to remember my challenge to you. Go to a defense forum, utter out the same gibberish you do here, and send me back the evidence of applauds. Thats how you'll ever come close to bursting my myths. Short of that, no use trying to dance before me. But arent you a coward who'll NEVER do that. I guess you ignore the most important part of the challenge, and instead bring the discussion on brains and lousy rhetoric. Thats NOT how u bust myths. School kids also talk like this. You bust myths by accepting challenges. So do it. And remember that whenever you speak to me next, Ill pose this same question to you- before i can answer your other claims. And every time you choose to ignore my question, or sleep over it, or reply in non-affirmative, Ill just kick you out of sight TILL you come back with the applauds.
How illogical you can get? By telling me to go to defense forum do you agree that you have no answers and/or logical replies to my questions and the things I bring up? This naturally means that you yourself have nothing more to say because your copy/paste material has almost finished and you have nothing original or new to say and will reproduce the same thing all the time and therefore you want me to go and discuss this on a defense forum? lol. Why don't you go and copy/paste whatever I say here in defense forums as you are so good at copy pasting? Seriously, are you always this stupid or are you making some special effort today? Honestly as a failure you are a tremendous success

SIDE NOTE : If and Only If you want me to stop replying then the only thing you need to do is stop lying and stop saying things you have no Idea about. The moment you say a lie or anything false and It comes to my notice it will stand busted. Regardless of the vulgar language you use or the tactics you use (i.e crying to mods, begging for help) nothing will be of help. If you really want some help then you should ask Allah for help because no one else on earth can help you when you lie and say false things and sorry to say but God also doesn't help liars and hypocrites so don't be surprised if your call for help goes unanswered. Seriously, you are the type of a person one can use as a blueprint to build a pure hypocrite and If you seriously want to Ignore me because you have no answers then oh well this is an excellent time for you to become a missing person

Quote:
And mukt bro,I'm sorry but I have to say,please don't make mock of any one by HAHAs and things like that.that's not the way to talk.infact this is unlike CSPs.We should maintain decorum and propriety here.And trust me no one dislikes/hates you,we are like a family here.
My dear brother, CSP's don't laugh when they encounter clowns or meets someone who often makes a laughing stock? If not, then I am currently not a CSP and I can enjoy the liberty to do so lol
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
So deal with 1. India and then 2. USA (the second will come to you as soon as you hit India)
Zaid Hamid adventures Saga:

while our Army (the real Ruler) is still in pipe dream of conquering the world, this Army (Pak-Army) would emerge somewhere from Pak-Afghan border in the Leadership of Mr Zaid Hamid aka Caliph Zaid Hamid and will conquer India, Mr zaid Hamid will himself install Pakistani flag on dehli and then would continue conquests and finally Zaid Hamid would be recognized as the sole ruler and king of the world.

Zaid Hamid aka ISI agent , have got into the minds of new generation.

India is not a threat to Pakistan. India is the world fastest growing economy, it could not afford to ruin its economic progress by engaging itself in war. Infact they have diverted all there energies to economic progress and is the world biggest market after china. and we are busy in begging f-16's,marines,BMW's,fighter planes,loans etc etc. with no electricity, petrol,oil,gas,water,diesel ...what we gonna do with all these equipments. we have the worst tax-to-GDP ratio in the world.

India had already defeated us in economic filed, we are century years back from India in economic progress, They do not need to wag a war against us, we (Pakistan) with worst economic progress could be rightly compared to the crippled person who could stand with help, our lifeline is IMF,charity Institutions and Yea we are talented beggers , without foreign aid and loans we could not even able to stand.
Saleeqa Batool (Friday, June 17, 2011), Tassawur (Friday, June 17, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
Zaid Hamid adventures Saga:

while our Army (the real Ruler) is still in pipe dream of conquering the world, this Army (Pak-Army) would emerge somewhere from Pak-Afghan border in the Leadership of Mr Zaid Hamid aka Caliph Zaid Hamid and will conquer India, Mr zaid Hamid will himself install Pakistani flag on dehli and then would continue conquests and finally Zaid Hamid would be recognized as the sole ruler and king of the world.

Zaid Hamid aka ISI agent , have got into the minds of new generation.

India is not a threat to Pakistan. India is the world fastest growing economy, it could not afford to ruin its economic progress by engaging itself in war. Infact they have diverted all there energies to economic progress and is the world biggest market after china. and we are busy in begging f-16's,marines,BMW's,fighter planes,loans etc etc. with no electricity, petrol,oil,gas,water,diesel ...what we gonna do with all these equipments. we have the worst tax-to-GDP ratio in the world.

India had already defeated us in economic filed, we are century years back from India in economic progress, They do not need to wag a war against us, we (Pakistan) with worst economic progress could be rightly compared to the crippled person who could stand with help, our lifeline is IMF,charity Institutions and Yea we are talented beggers , without foreign aid and loans we could not even able to stand.
I completely endorse your view--India wont destabilize us because it is not in its own favour.Presenting India as our enemy is a myth prorogated by security establishment , only to perpetuate their rule.World has changed but we still live in 19th century. If emotions kept on dictating our policies , we will stnad no where.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saleeqa Batool For This Useful Post:
imbindas (Friday, June 17, 2011), Miss_Naqvi (Friday, June 17, 2011), Tassawur (Friday, June 17, 2011)

unique psychologist is on a distinguished road

our attitude is our biggest enemy because we have lack of decision power as the arab countries do.....we need a revolution to change the system but try to start from yourself,,,,,,,,,,,,thn you will see the difference who is who n what is what
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
I completely endorse your view--India wont destabilize us because it is not in its own favour.Presenting India as our enemy is a myth prorogated by security establishment , only to perpetuate their rule.World has changed but we still live in 19th century. If emotions kept on dictating our policies , we will stnad no where.
I agree to some extent and I am glad to learn that some pakistanis do think logically rather than being emotional.

As for aphrodite I probably think that he/she has been brainwashed by the board textbooks and/or other books written on Pak Studies. We are taught from childhood (from school to university level) that India is our enemy and that Gandhi was a cunning/"MAKKAR" leader and whatnot and I am very sure the situation is no different on other side of the boarder and It is very likely that they give an image of pakistan as an enemy state from childhood to students.

I agree with you that we should come out of 19th century as we live in 21st century now and we should analyze things and give more weight to logic and rational thinking against emotional garbage.
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
As for aphrodite I probably think that he/she has been brainwashed by the board textbooks and/or other books written on Pak Studies. We are taught from childhood (from school to university level) that India is our enemy.
Let me tell you some good reasons, why we take India for our enemy.

1-They are intent on inflicting revenge on us for being ruled by our forefathers. They have proved every now and then(Urdu-Hindi controversy (1867), Partition of Bengal and their response. Lucknow pact and treachery on their part, Shudhi-sanghtan Arya samaj and a host of other movements)

2-Their unjustified occupation of Kashmir (the Aorta of Pakistan) and our waters i.e madhupur and ferozpur headworks.

3-Uncalled for intervention in Pakistani affairs in 1971 along with Russia

4-Their involvement in Baluchistan and KPK

5-They pocketed our Siachin treacherously.

6-They don’t like destabilized Pakistan but a Pakistan devoid of nuclear arsenal.

7-They are corrupting the minds of Arab world about Pakistan.

8-whom do you people think India, a country having the most number of donkeys and beggars is staging against, by spending more than 20 Bn dollars every year on their defense?

9-Indian nexus with Israel, technology transfer and the forestation of Arqad in India.

10-Pakistani’s daughters in Indian markets, Every year Indians abduct our Pakistani daughters, sisters and mothers from the border region later to be sold in Indian markets nickel and dime(600Rupees or so).[1] It is heart rending when somebody says we can befriend them.

11-They Played April fool with us in 1948 by blocking our water, thereby causing havoc to our agriculture.

12-They are busy wreaking mayhem on our brothers and sisters of Kashmir[2]

13-They are/have been moving heaven and earth to stop Pakistan from acquiring a permanent seat in SC as well as in every regional or International organization.

The list goes on and on and on.

Quote:
and that Gandhi was a cunning/"MAKKAR" leader and whatnot and I am very sure the situation is no different on other side of the boarder and It is very likely that they give an image of pakistan as an enemy state from childhood to students.
Gandhi is not as vehemently criticized in our text books but Nehru.by the way Gandhi konsa doodh main dhula hai?Caliphate movement main usne hamain ye sochne pe majbur kar diya tha k hindu baniya kabhi musalman ka kabhi sath nahin de sakta.
And so far as hindu makkari is concerned,it is reflected every where in history and one can easily see it if he/she is cognizant enough.(How did Nehru annex taripura,Manipur,arunachal pardesh etc and how makkar he was when dealing (in) Tibet)

[1]
“Human Trafficking(pakistani Girls in Indian Market)” | BeyondJane
[2]
Border Security Forces - India
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candidguy For This Useful Post:
Ali Ahmad Syed (Friday, June 17, 2011), Fading Glimpse (Friday, June 17, 2011), mjkhan (Friday, June 17, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Friday, June 17, 2011)

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

:@candidguy

trust me dear i have quite prudent and utterly justified answers to your each and every query but i wont post here .because in no time i would be declared as an Indian/Israeli/American agent , will receive warnings or even banned.

If you are personally interested i would mail you reply to your queries.