Tuesday, May 07, 2024
05:08 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, July 21, 2011
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
In the revised edition of a standard dictionary in the near future under the word, "stupid," it will say, "see Aphrodite."
everyone has his own views and enjoys freedom of expression.every1 can express his view-point. but this is a totally awkward approach to call someone stupid just becoz you do not agree with what the other guy said. this is the extremist approach. i advise u brotherly to avoid this.

moreover, this thread has lost its purpose. no senior member likes to go thru some of the last pages of this thread. we are all feeling ashamed on finding some people immature here. i really observed here that success in CSS is not the ultimate criterion of someone's maturity.

ALLAH HAFIZ all !
TCz
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Thursday, July 21, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Thursday, July 21, 2011), sumia (Monday, July 25, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
seemingly i may not be one but in fact i am against each and every corrupt element in army and you know not what else, in respect of army,i am against to

ab ap na baat ki to mujhey bhi moqa mil geya ye kehnay ka k army k corrupt elements k against ap nihayat hee dabang tareeqay sa apni raey ka izhar kartay they..jo k sahee bhi tha

lakin ab jub kisi na bureaucarcy k against kuch bola hai to ap us ko defend karnay ki koshish kar rahey hain army ki corruption ko dhaal bana k(bilkul esay hee jesay politicians aik dosray ko un ka mazi yad dila k apney ap ko defend kartey hain)aur ap ko lagta hai k ye sirf hue and cry hai against most premier and sought after service?kya ye khula tazad nahee k army pa khul kar tanqeed ki jaey aur bureaucracy ka khilaf awaz uthai jaey to naturally members offend ho jain?(by the way i am striving my best to be a part of this corrupt bureaucracy and will give my all in this endeavour)

in the same way jub army k khilaf tanqeed baraey tanqeed ki jaey ground realities ko mad e nazar na rakhtay huwey to army lovers(jesa k ma hon) bhi offend hotey hain.so you see its natural
Army lovers,or wo log jo part hain bureaucracy ka ub,un me farak hey..Ap ek institution me shamil honey wale logon k sa,mne baith k bar bar ussey bura kahe ja rhe ho,kahe ja rhe ho,wo kahan tk sunen gey??2,3 maheeney hum sunte rhe na janab?kubhi tw patience jawab dayti he na..
I do not say k Bureaucracy farishton ki jamat hey..everybody knows there are corrupt elements in it..Lekin ussey musalsal ek failed institution se compare kia ja rha hey or yahan logon ko ye bawar krane ki koshish ki ja rhi he k Civil officers saarey jahil,saarey nalayak,incapable,loserz or political ladder k through uuper puhunchne wale he..Jub k army saari bht hi able,intellectual or competitive logon se bni he(Isliye aj tk shyd koi jung nahy jeet ski)..khamakha me jub ek institution ko degrade kia jayga doosrey se compare kr k,tw ussey defend kurne k lye log medan me tw ayen ge na janab..As I said,we know that there are corrupt elements in bureaucracy,but ye log jo respect hi nahy kurte civil service and is k part logon ki,why are they trying to get into it..
Criticize krein,but ek ese institution k saath compare kr k nahy jis k 'appne palle kakh nahy he'..
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
ALI SB (Thursday, July 21, 2011)
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

@mukt

I would have loved to fall iin this debate, had I found anything but sheer rhetoric on your part. When we talk in terms of facts and figures, you don't simply lend your ear to it. Where we establish a thousand examples from history you come up with your rhetoric, devoid of any sense or logic. By the way what is it that you want me to talk about?
The Following User Says Thank You to candidguy For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Thursday, July 21, 2011)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
Army lovers,or wo log jo part hain bureaucracy ka ub,un me farak hey..Ap ek institution me shamil honey wale logon k sa,mne baith k bar bar ussey bura kahe ja rhe ho,kahe ja rhe ho,wo kahan tk sunen gey??2,3 maheeney hum sunte rhe na janab?kubhi tw patience jawab dayti he na..
I do not say k Bureaucracy farishton ki jamat hey..everybody knows there are corrupt elements in it..Lekin ussey musalsal ek failed institution se compare kia ja rha hey or yahan logon ko ye bawar krane ki koshish ki ja rhi he k Civil officers saarey jahil,saarey nalayak,incapable,loserz or political ladder k through uuper puhunchne wale he..Jub k army saari bht hi able,intellectual or competitive logon se bni he(Isliye aj tk shyd koi jung nahy jeet ski)..khamakha me jub ek institution ko degrade kia jayga doosrey se compare kr k,tw ussey defend kurne k lye log medan me tw ayen ge na janab..As I said,we know that there are corrupt elements in bureaucracy,but ye log jo respect hi nahy kurte civil service and is k part logon ki,why are they trying to get into it..
Criticize krein,but ek ese institution k Baath compare kr k nahy jis k 'appne palle kakh nahy he'..

g janab civil servants ko army k sath compare karna aur especially un k muqabalay ma degrade karna aik nihayat hee ghalt fail hai(and vice versa) jis sa ijtanab karna chahiye.aur shayad ab ma ap kesa feel kar rahey hon gey wo sab parh kar ye samajh sakta hon

bureaucracy and army both are institutions of PAK and both should be respectful to us all.(and it does not in any way mean that the right of criticism should be snatched from anyone against any institution)

stay blessed MR. DMGian
candidguy (Thursday, July 21, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Thursday, July 21, 2011), sumia (Monday, July 25, 2011)
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromQAU View Post
everyone has his own views and enjoys freedom of expression.every1 can express his view-point. but this is a totally awkward approach to call someone stupid just becoz you do not agree with what the other guy said. this is the extremist approach. i advise u brotherly to avoid this.

I was not calling candidguy a stupid, maybe you should read properly. Secondly, If you don't call stupid a stupid, then what do you call him? If everyone has his/her own view point, then no words including stupid should be used because There will be no universal stupid on earth because what might be stupid for you might not be stupid for me and vice versa.

Quote:
moreover, this thread has lost its purpose. no senior member likes to go thru some of the last pages of this thread. we are all feeling ashamed on finding some people immature here. i really observed here that success in CSS is not the ultimate criterion of someone's maturity.

ALLAH HAFIZ all !
TCz
It appears defending the undefendable and blind beliefs are ULTIMATE criterion of someone's maturity? That's what one can interpret from what you said (In context) heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
@mukt

I would have loved to fall iin this debate, had I found anything but sheer rhetoric on your part. When we talk in terms of facts and figures, you don't simply lend your ear to it. Where we establish a thousand examples from history you come up with your rhetoric, devoid of any sense or logic. By the way what is it that you want me to talk about?

You and your friend aphordite failed to answer my questions instead came up with a bunch of copy pastes (he/she in particular). I mentioned and proved, not only from neutral sources but ALSO FROM OUR VERY OWN SOURCES which were biased (as they mentioned less numbers) but even then they couldn't deny the fact that our army was rightly accused. Then what facts and figures do you want to talk about? Come on dude, do you even read my posts?

MJKHAN : To make a long story short, How can you debate against the fact that CSPs (In general) are more Intelligent than the army officers (In general). No doubt exceptions are there but we are talking about general terms. Secondly, It was aprohdite who started the comparison and we rightly answered. Answer one question please, Clearing ISSB is easy or CSS? If you're physically fit and you are an below average IQ person, you can clear ISSB very easily and do I need to explain how is it for the CSS? I hope you know that better than me.
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Then I think rather than just boasting about your contacts you better go and meet some of the civil servants who joined before 1973..after 1973 the pomp,and the pride associated with civil services has only decreased..Many of the civil servants of CSP era tw bande ko banda nahy samajhtey thay..the lot coming now are much down to earth..before 1973 one used to get a batman at the time of joining academy..Does this happen now?In the early years of independence when District Magistrate used to hold his court in a lawn infront of his office,nobody could dare walk on the road at the front of that lawn..The traffic stopped,or diverted to another road..This has been told to me by a CSP of 1950s,who by the way,is NOT my uncle or relative or a family friend..If ut hink the officers nowadays have 'oomph' about them,then I don't think u have come across a pre-1973 'relative' ot yours
If other professionals(doctors,engineers,lawyers) can have this 'air of excellence' about them,what's wrong with the civil servants having it..?And the Public service u are talking about..Mohterma,ye civil servants hi hain jo pichle 63 sal se kuch na kuch public service kr rhe he..Ap ki tarah fictitious stories likh likh k time kill nahy kr rhe..Khud konsi public service ki he ap ne doosron ko criticize kr rhi ho?Go and see in what circumstances and conditions are the civil servants posted in Larkana,Nawabshah,Khuzdar etc are performing..Go and see the facilities given to them and talk like this before them.They would be in an excellent position to answer you..
And yes,in the end I shall say..Bi amma,stop talking in this 'parental tone'..who gave u the necessary privelege to be a dadi amma??Hmein bukhar ho na ho,ap ka kaafi arsay se bukhar utar hi nahy raha me daikh raha hun..I sincerely wish k 'ye' bukhar ap ko bhi hojaye jo hmein hua hua he..
@All the CSS haters..I can see this insurance policy of yours against CSS.So intimidated of it you are,that you have started on a spree of talking against it..K agar na hua tw we shall say 'Civil servants tw hote hi nalayak he.We never wanted to join this substandard service'..and agar hogaya tw,well..tub daikh lenge kya kehte ho..Do not deny the fact that even ur mouths water at the prospect of joining it..
If u want to disrespect the service or defame and criticize it like this,first show that u have it in u to join it..be a part of this,and then deservingly criticize it..q k jo log is ka part hain,they really respect it..they know k wo kaise kaise yahan tk puhunchey hein,n all they have in mind at this moment is to make use og their power and authority to help the general public..to bring about a positive change..baki ap jaise negative log hamesha skeptic rho ge,or yhi losers wali batein kurte rho ge that 'U people are struck by the bug of civil services and have gone out of ur mind and blah blah blah'..as I said,kisi k complex ka merey pas koi ilaaj nahy hey..
Quote:
Miss smarty pants-and-I know-all..aap ki stalking kurne ki zarurat nahy he..ap ki guz bhar ki rubbish posts yahan hur jagah waise hi mil jaati hey..Did this aptly answer ur 'stalking' remark??
Secondly,because you have sooo much time on ur hands..Please try searching through my posts..And see if I wan hiding like a 'ghighi bakri' before clearing my exam or not..I do not have to give any proofs as anyone visiting this forum regularly would know that I have been coming here and actively contributing since long..
And to the last thing that u said,I shall repeat what I said in a previous post..'Ap ho kya???'..what are YOU..kia kya he zindagi me??Stop being so full of yourself..Me jo bhi hun,ap ki tarah appni baraiyaan nahy btata phirta is forum pe,na hi appne family or contacts ki lists daita phirta hun..Q k I DONT THINK K ME NE PERSONALLY UBI TK KUCH BHT BARA ACHIEVE KIA HE LIFE ME..wonder how a 'nobody' like u is so keen on this..
ANd yeah..amma ji...ye 'abba ji' waali bat kisse kahi hey??Is kism ki tone me bat na kro tw ap k liye bht behtr hey..Kyun k me is tone me agaya tw u would become extinct on this forum..I know bloody well k kis tarah k logon se kis tarah behave kurna hey..SO this is my one and final warning to u..Me ap k kisi bhi waley abba ji ko darmiyan me nahy laaya..laana hey tw bta do..Khudi bhugto gi..So as I said..save ur abba ji and NEVER repeat this tone again..
And yeah..about the institution thingy..Ma'am u weren't a part of that institution..I am Alhamdulilah a part of this institution..and if that was ur preferrd institution,go and join it!why come running after civil services,huh??The thing that flared me up is ur hypocrisy..U have so much against this institution,and still u are going hell after leather to join it..Why that????
Ap ki baaki subbbb baton k jawab me previous post,or appni original posts me pehle hi de chuka hun..
I have classified you as a ‘social climber’ by now who passes an exam and starts sentences with “our service”. I have a lot to relate to, Mr. Goody-twoshoes. Since you don’t, you desperately wanted to clutch onto a name tag describing your position in society. I am a much bigger psychiatrist, mind you, if you feel like describing my psychology to me. I am equally capable of mincing your background into fine morsels if you’re up for it. So hold onto stuff calling me complexed or whatever it is you conjured up.
And about his thing..Who are u to classify?Again I shall say,ap ho kya??And yeah,me ub aap ki tarah tw hun nahy k appni family ki achievements yahan ginwaana shuru kardn..Kubhi private chat krogi tw I shall tell u k mujhe is status ki koi zrurt hey ya nahy..Miss good-for-nothing,as a matter of fact,the family I belong to and the place I already am at the moment,I do not need anything to elevate my position or stature in the society..And do confirm this thing from other probationers once the academy starts..So,ye baten kisi complexed bande ko sunaana..mujhe nahy..I think what I have said would suffice..Is k agay ub me tumhe appni family k barey me btana nahy chahta.vrna mujh me and tum me kya farak rhe ga??
And may be u wanted to say that u were a much bigget psycho than me..And yeah,I totally agree..as I said,u are so much into inferirity complex I dont know Y,and so much full of urself..ur statement proves this..
p.s:meraa background jo he na,Alhamdulilah I am satisfied with it.U cant 'mince' it madam..kyun k Alhamdulilah me appne background ki wajah se ksi complex ka shikaar nahy hun..Or na hi mujhe yahan btane ki zrurt he k 'me ye hun me wo hun merii family ye he wo he'..Jo he mujhe pata he,and I am perfectly satisfied with it..ittni 'social mobility' or 'social standing' ki zrurt une hoti he who have yet to climb up the social ladder..Allah ka lakh lakh shuker and us k bad merey parents ka lakh lakh shukriya k I do not need to climb this social ladder anymore..Alhamdulilah..is se ziada me bat nahy krnga..
Quote:
Believe me..there are a number of peopel raring up to erupt against u here..U have offended a number of people here,especially the qualifiers..enough is enough..ye logic k parday me jo defeatist mentality ap ne chupai hui he,or koi dekhe na dekhe,me daikh raha hun,,believe me,u continue with this attitude,and you shall get many responses like this..I have here spoken up for many people..Just wait when another person who is sick and tired of u cuts u to size..CSS officers bht bura he,CSS exam pass kurna nalaykon ka kam he...do a favour and leave this forum..and han,appni 'social class' tw dikha hi di he ap ne doosron k 'abba ji' ka barey me bat kr k..This was what I wanted others to see..the uneducated, 'feudalist & I-AM-THE-ONE' mindset that hides behind this 'rational(OMG!) woman..
Lets look at this point-wise:

• You are sadly mistaken, and I don’t know what kind of people have been telling you of stories of civil servants acting like masters (or you’re just beefing up stories to support your hollow argument). Sure they had immense power just like they do today, but it was only after Bhutto’s civil services reforms later, that their status was catapulted. Before 1970’s civil servants still weren’t too corrupt (if they were they would do so clandestinely so that no one would know lest their reputation is tarnished), they still had regard for their country’s interests, they still worked. A common man still had access to civil servants and I can quote several incidences to you. After this period, the bureaucracy was highly politicized and this peaked in the 1990’s. With politicization, deteriorating state of affairs, many bureaucrats started minting money and sending it to foreign investments or safekeeping.
Transparency international’s 2009 report claims that inside Pakistan, the bureaucracy is THE SINGLE MOST CORRUPT INSTITUTION, followed by law enforcement agencies and then judiciary. Lastly, the political parties were mentioned. Btw, the army didn’t make it to this list…Aww! You talk of accountability of the army? Nab the corrupt top-notch bureaucracy first.

• You said, other professionals also have that air of excellence about them. Lol. Maybe in civilized nations. Well this is Pakistan, and the bureaucrats are all powerful here. Here, the same immense power is used to subdue people, make arbitrary decisions, receive plots and stock options in lucrative places. And despite all that if they performed, I would still salute them. And do you really think a doctor, engineer or lawyer is Pakistan after passing their exams have the same degree of superiority about them? LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE! They may be proud of their achievement but such poor folk are unsure of their future. The CSP’s aren’t. Again, Ive never claimed ALL bureaucrats are like that. But unfortunately most are. I too like the idea of bureaucracy and so aspire for it. But not as an assault weapon. It’s an indispensable part of nation-building and should be used exclusively for that. Not for politicking that has become the norm.
  • circumstances in which bureaucrats work in rural areas are justified when they’ve got Vigos, DHA villas, and diamond encrusted Patek Phillippe’s to fall back on. Its like any other investment for them, and hey, it doesn’t cost them a buck! Its also silly of you to give me examples of batmen and lawn enclosures earlier on. Compared to today, those were sweet times. They don’t have a batman today, but they are in a position to buy out 10 people like you and me. So hold those nonsensical examples.
  • further, I never claimed that all who pass CSP’s are nalayek. Although I will re-iterate again that many who do, aren’t too bright either and that passing CSS shouldn’t be a benchmark of a brilliant mind. You yourself have rot-learnt a great deal of that text. Doesn’t require brilliance. Just requires a good memory. If you empty your mind of pre-conceived notions and a whole lot of filth, perhaps then you would think clearer. Having said that, not all who pass the exam are duffers, I reserve my comments about you. Its for your own best.
  • a guy I know, now posted as ASP in rural Sindh, had FLUNKED CSS exam twice, not even clearing the written. The third year, he simply locked himself up at home and rot-learnt hard throughout. He devoured the entire internet for his interview. This did require hard work on his part. But the guy just wasn’t BRILLIANT. Hard working, yes, but not intelligent. He is a great human being, but lets just say, the wisdom doesn’t show when random discussion wrt issues is started with him.
  • about that schizophrenia of urz regarding a CSS insurance policy. As far as I am concerned, I am not intimidated by it. I am AWARE of its POWER to make a change however. That’s a difference, upstarts don’t really understand. So even if I make it IA, my affiliation is not going to affect my views about this institution. Instead I am going to use my knowledge of these shortcomings to improve stuff, if Allah gives me the chance to. Passing this exam alone doesn’t excite me. The power to ‘change’ is what excites me. But you shouldn’t bother, because your ambitions are very basic in nature. And if they are beyond it- then ask yourself what you ACTUALLY want to do by doing CSS. And don’t give that diplomatic answer you gave to your interviewers.
  • Complex 2 tarah ke hote hain. Inferiority complex. And superiority complex. The second one isn’t really a complex because it’s a state of mind relating to an ‘exaggerated self-perception’. Nevertheless, its a lot more unrealistic and vile than an inferiority complex. Your problem is the second one. And instead of lashing out behaviour correction advice to me, you need to check your own behaviour first. When you’ve done that, you’ll find me submissive to all your advice. I cant be any more honest than that. And you have a fair share of inferiority complex yourself. You’ve told me about my ‘crisp’ English many times yourself. Get a grip, cuz ive never judged people on their language skills. You’ve just proved that you do.
  • No, nothing answered my stalking remark. I am still wondering at the intensity with which you’ve taken this debate with me and are willing to actually search my posts a gazillion months ago. And sorry, I don’t have the time to ‘stalk’ through your posts just to judge what kind of a human you are. These ensuing posts are quite descriptive, Thank you very much.
  • About my achievements. If you would clear that haze around you which spells that achievement is judged by passing an exam, you will also have other avenues for achievements open. I haven’t challenged you regarding your other achievements in life but you doing the same speaks greatly of your shallow character. Whatever achievements I have done so far, have affected not only my own person but many others. But unlike you, I don’t repeat that statement every 3 sentences. And that, is mark of a complexed personality. Apne liye to sab hi achieve kar lete hain. Achievement who hoti hai jo ke eik se zyada logo ko affect kare. Not your idea of ‘achievements’ that stops at a decent bread and butter for yourself.
  • Abba Ji wali baat kisko kahi? AAPKO. Why? Because you are ill-mannered enough to warrant such talk. Mujhe bhi ungli terhi karni aati hai. If you’re within your limits, you’ll find me even more humble. But if you start taking over an undeserved status, it’ll fall flat onto your face, and I am going to ensure that. Who started this whole ‘harsh talk’ in the first place. Me or you? And yeah about those ‘threats’ you spewed. What are you going to do? Get me expelled from this forum? That’s the most you can do. Period. Lol, MQM in Karachi does the same. Prohibits anyone who happens to respond like it does. I seriously do think and hope, that this forum doesn’t function like the Mafioso. The Mods should be more worried about your totalitarian ways that THREAT people when all else fails.

However, first of all, any ‘just’ and honest Mod wont do that because YOU’VE JUST ABOUT SAID THE SAME KIND OF STUFF I HAVE. IN FACT, YOU TAKE THE CAKE FOR BEGINNING IT THE DIRTY WAY. However, if dirty games is your idea of winning- well, the victory isn’t really yours to celebrate. So knock off those threats. Aisi threat dein kisi ko jo yah toh doable ho yah kisi ko wakai nuksaan puhncha sakein. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE WAY YOU SPOKE TO ME? CALLING ME A SWINE? If you demand respect, first deserve it. You used ‘that’ tone with me first. I have a right to retaliate equally. Kyun exclusive rights hain aapke badtameezi pe? Lastly, Abba ji, wasn’t referring to your Abba specifically. It was referring to a perceived ‘bloodlike relation’ you were claiming with bureaucracy. If you cant understand that bit, I really don’t care much.
  • As Floydian had also pointed out, you should go back and re-read my posts because you lack an understanding of them. I don’t hate INSTITUTIONS. I hate the corrupt element in them. So I don’t hate bureaucracy. I simply carry some views regarding its individuals capability or honesty. That’s all.
  • About the number of people ‘up against me’. Lets see who I have offended. People like Mukt who are basically against the idea of Pakistan or harbour separatist tendencies.. People like Polaris who speak on complex ‘defense’ related matters when they haven’t done enough research on it. People like you, who attack people unannounced simply because they have ‘to prove their superiority’ to the world. Are you blind, or have you not seen enough people who have seconded my opinion too? There is no reason for qualifiers to get offended. Those who do, well, I guess its our national trait too- we take things too personally without judging the reasons behind someone’s views. Discretion. That’s whats missing. So, Mr. RobinHood (an apt name for someone, who has taken on the responsibility of defending the lot, as if they didn’t know how to) “Bring it on”. Im referring to such bitter responses btw. And yeah, you yourself have tagged me a ‘rational (OMG) woman’ albeit sub-consciously. Ive never thought of myself as that, but if that is true, I can see people cant digest that!

Lastly. You know well this dirt track isn’t ending anytime soon. I am busy and perhaps you are too. We have better things to do. My posts on this forum are meant to give a view- I aint here to pick up fights. If there are meaningful debates in which both parties know how to exercise restraint and can ‘behave’ I am willing to go on for ages. But if all that’s left is to insult each other’s personal capabilities, I don’t want that, but rest assured, I WILL retaliate in defense. So, since I consider this getting even (you said what you had to, so did I), I take the first step in backing off. But I need you to agree to this proposition and sit back and relax too. If not-tough luck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aphrodite For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Friday, July 22, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Thursday, July 21, 2011)
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian View Post
I concur. These days, every tom, dick and harry (read myopic minds) seems to have become an expert in defense matters and jumping on the bandwagon bashing army. It is our great army who gives us sound sleep every night. I salute our shuhdas. I salute Pak army's brave officers and jawans.

these ghazis, these devoted souls of Your Lordship
whom You have blessed with the zeal of Your worship

their legions overcome deserts and river
and trample mountains to dust with their fervour

they care not for the world's pleasures
the love of the Lord are their treasures...

Long live Pakistan Army.
Thank God! Some people here still think wise. This is exactly what I have been saying all along. That these are extremely tough times, and lofty ideas of 'freedom of opinion' is going to make it worse. We are being played into certain hands without realizing and if we dont, Pakistan cannot take on anymore injuries- it will collapse. At a time when nearly all of our institutions are corrupt, the army still is protecting us. This is why Ahmed Shuja Pasha recently told the CIA chief on his visit to US, "My God is Allah, not America" and he made it clear to them, that he has only arrived because he was needed, and that he wasnt there to revoke the cancelled military aid. What followed were some dangerous threats from Americans and the atmosphere had become very severe. Now I am sorry, but which bureaucrat, politician has ever given such a shutup call to the US? And because i have been saying such stuff- people like Salik and Mukt have started all this mud-flinging.

I am just going to re-emphasize your point that 'everyone' has an opinion these days about defense matters. A few days ago when there was an explosion inside the ISB arms depo, everyone rushed to the venue and every minor journalist standing there was again bashing the army for its secretiveness. I mean, har cheez share karni wali nahi hoti. Military affairs, as ur aware, are very sensitive in nature.
The Following User Says Thank You to aphrodite For This Useful Post:
farhanfani (Wednesday, August 07, 2013)
Old Wednesday, August 07, 2013

usmanghanigondal is on a distinguished road

Right now ....i believe our politician are biggest enemy of Pakistan.Those who just care about themselves.If things works according to our solid policies and according to "Islami jahmuria pakistan" and our politician deliver it with honestly..i think there shouldn't be any problem.War on terror-Taliban wasn't our war at all.Every one in west they care about themselves and their peoples they dont care about others.ONLY problem in Pakistan is the incapability of our politician....And after having so many years in trouble ..Pak too far behind to come up on the screen.....
Old Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Farrakh Choudhary is on a distinguished road

According to me... The biggest enemy of Pakistan is ourselves. Pakistanis (nation) are enemy of their own. If we critically analyze the situation of Pakistan since 1947, corruption, mismanagement, bribery, misleading, leaving Islamic Laws and leaving Islam, leaving love for mother land, criticism on each other, keep doing mistakes again and again and then look on others for its correction and help, leaving own role and responsibilities, not facing the reality etc all are the part of our problems currently prevailing.

We always blame India, USA, Europe, Russia, Taliban, Politicians, etc our enemy. But one does not look upon the nation. What nation is doing?

We are our own enemy. There is a famous quote, "Khuda na aaj tak uss qoum (nation) ke halat nahi badli, naa ho khayal uss ko aap apni halat ka badalnay ka". ALLAM Iqbal also said it and same thing is said by ALLAH MIGHTY in the Holy Quran. Also it is mention in the Holy Quran that, "Yahood-o-Nasra (Kafir's and Hindus) are not your friend and they can't be (Almost same wording, May ALLAH ALMIGHTY forgive).

So we always says that the others are creating problems for us and our country is facing problems like terrorism, destabalization etc etc. FOr GOD sake people of Pakistan. wake up.. you are your own enemy. you give vote to same stupid pld politicians, whom you are checking since 1947, again and again. you are demanding help and money from other countries and institutes for your betterment. Your bureaucracy is your enemy, not showing love for country, your Police is fail to protect the common citizen, your forces are not able to protect your borders, your Agencies are playing under the hands of politicians and self made persons, your Army is always taking part in the matters of government, instead of doing borders protection. your all department are fail to show their good performance for developing the country (See floods situations of 2010, 2011, 2013, Energy problems, management issues etc). Every one is busy for earning the money and for self made personality. no one is sincere with this land which was obtained by facing a lot of troubles of several kinds in 1947. If there is a person, who wants to do some work for the country, Our big personalities hate that man and put him in darkness from all sides and put a lot of resistance in his way, so he leave that thing and leave country . Education is just became to earn money and nit to proper utilize for the betterment of country, Media is playing against the country. Judiciary is playing a childish behavior and games. etc. (There are many other points on which I can write here and prove to all of you that we are our own enemy.)

We have lost our integrity. We are Muslims by name. We have left the Islam and just playing with it. we lost our history. What we were, and from where we came. (Study the history)

In over all, we all are not loyal with Pakistan. We are our own enemy. If we want to develop our selves in our own eyes and in the world, then each of have to play a positive role, by lefting the caste, family, class, culture, etc.
We have to become a nation and all 5 provinces (Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Gilgit-Baltistan and Balochistan) including FATA and other areas should become unite and become a united power of the time. If we all do this and become one nation, then Pakistan can face any challenge like Terrorism, Corruption, Economy problems, wars, illness, etc.etc and then we d can also face any enemy like India, Israel, USA, Russia, etc.

Now it is the time to wake up and become some thing. Muslims, it is the time of wake up. We Muslims are facing many problems in the world.

I am agree with many points above mentioned by respected fellow, but the above mentioned points by me are main concern of the time. So Please have a look on these also deeply.

Regards.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farrakh Choudhary For This Useful Post:
farhanfani (Wednesday, August 07, 2013), Muhammad Ali Chaudhry (Wednesday, August 07, 2013)
Old Thursday, August 08, 2013

Amber Razzaq is on a distinguished road

Pakistan's no.1 enemies r its corrupt politicians n high officials...