Sunday, April 28, 2024
09:54 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shahzaib Abbasi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazibRoomi View Post
Daikhain baat agar itni hi general hay tu main app say cent percent agree karta hoon. Laikin masla Islami Riasat ki specific detail main hay.

I quote one example. Maududi Sb likhtay hain kay Islami Inqeelab kay baad

مسلمان آبادی کو نوٹس دے دیا جائے کہ جو لوگ اسلام سے اعتقاد” و عملا” منحرف ہو چکے ہیں ، وہ ایک سال کہ اندر اندر اپنے غیر مسلم ہونے کا باقاعدہ اظہار کر کہ ہمارے نظام اجتماعی سے باہر نکل جائیں۔ اس مدت کہ بعد (یعنی وہ اگر کہیں نہ جائیں) تمام قوانین اسلامی ان پر نافذ کئے جایئں گے ، دینی فرائض و واجبات کے التزام پر انہیں مجبور کیا جائے گا اور پھر جو دائرہ اسلام سے باہر قدم رکھے گا اسے قتل کر دیا جائے گا۔

Now what is your opinion about this aspect of Islamic State?
There is nothing wrong with this Islamic State. I think it is a very lenient Islamic State.

In U.S a traitor would be killed without allowing them the time to move to another country.

But Allow me to answer another of your questions:

"Who established the the office of Caliph, the most important of the political institutions of early Islamic history? Was it established by Quran ( ref. verse)? Or was it established by Prophet Muhammad (ref. Hadith other than Waqia e Khum e Ghadeer)? "

Now Quran speaks clearly about Judging by what Allah S.W.T has revealed:

Quran 5:45

"And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the wrongdoers."

The above ayah clearly mentions legal aspect of a Muslims life is to be governed in accordance to Islam.

Here is an ayah on the same subject:

" O you who believe! Obey God, and obey the messenger and then those among you who are in authority; and if you have a dispute concerning any matter, refer it to God and the messenger's rulings, if you are (in truth) believers in God and the Last Day. That is better and more seemly in the end."
[Qur'an 00459]

Another Ayah that directly talks about GOVERNMENT:

"So govern between the people by that which God has revealed (Islam), and follow not their vain desires, beware of them in case they seduce you from just some part of that which God has revealed to you"
[Qur'an 00449]

The Word Khalifah being used in the Quran:

God has promised those of you who have attained to faith and do righteous deeds that, of a certainty, He will make them Khulifa on earth, even as He caused [some of] those who lived before them to become Khulifa; and that, of a certainty, He will firmly establish for them the religion which He has been pleased to bestow on them; and that, of a certainty, He will cause their erstwhile state of fear to be replaced by a sense of security [seeing that] they worship Me [alone], not ascribing divine powers to aught beside Me. But all who, after [having understood] this, choose to deny the truth – it is they, they who are truly iniquitous!" [24:55] (Surah Al-Nur, Verse 55)

Hadith on the Subject

“Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: ‘Prophethood will last among you for as long as Allah wills, then Allah will take it away. Then it will be (followed by) a Khilafah Rashida (rightly guided) on the pattern of the Prophethood. It will remain for as long as Allah wills, then Allah will take it away. Afterwards there will be a hereditary leadership which will remain for as long as Allah wills, then He will lift it if He wishes. Afterwards, there will be biting oppression, and it will last for as long as Allah wishes, then He will lift it if He wishes. Then there will be a Khilafah Rashida according to the ways of the Prophethood.’ Then he kept silent.” [Musnad Imam Ahmad]

"Behold, the Imam (Caliph) is but a shield from behind whom the people fight and by whom they defend themselves." [Muslim]

Muslim reported on the authority of Abdel Aziz al-Muqrin, who said,

I accompanied Abu Hurairah for five years and heard him talking of Muhammd's saying: The Prophets ruled over the children of Israel, whenever a Prophet died another Prophet succeeded him, but there will be no Prophet after me. There will be Khalifahs and they will number many. They asked: What then do you order us? He said: Fulfil the baya'a to them one after the other and give them their due. Surely God will ask them about what He entrusted them with.

So, the Sahaba Established the Office of the Khilafah in accordance with Quran and Sunnah
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahzaib Abbasi For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Thursday, September 08, 2011), Faisal86 (Wednesday, September 28, 2011)
Old Monday, September 05, 2011

adnanaqeel99 is on a distinguished road

Marvi Sirmed Rocks:-- Laal Topi(ZhidHamid) ke Laal Chadi(Kacche) Paad diya - YouTube

But Our state actors are against the secularism.they are fully announcing on Media.
The Following User Says Thank You to adnanaqeel99 For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Wednesday, September 28, 2011)
Old Monday, September 05, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

Abbasi I think we already had enough discussion on this topic in another thread and I feel there is no use of continuing this argument any further because this violent ideology of religion-based-mass-killing deserves no debate. Batoon ki tu baat hi nahi hay, jo app ko marnay ko aye app bhi ussay maro.
floydian (Tuesday, September 06, 2011)
Old Tuesday, September 06, 2011

bhacho is on a distinguished road

1. Secularism doesn't mean "a state without religion" but it means a state where every one has the liberty and freedom to live according to their own religion.as in India,The US,UK and other countries.You have seen the Muslim as the president of India and a sikh as PM and a black president in the US,which is not possible in Pakistan.Citizen should be treated on equality which is the teaching of islam.

2.we are facing identity crises.A country which get independence on the name of Islam and also urdu was considered a unifying force at that time.But Urdu has failed to become a unifying force and same is the case with Islam.If we have any unifying force for nationalism then it is "ant-Indiannes". But Indians have a nationalism of Indianness which has binded them as a nation.
"In 1947 there was a nation searching for a country and now there is a country searching for a nation"
right.
floydian (Tuesday, September 06, 2011), JazibRoomi (Tuesday, September 06, 2011)
Old Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazibRoomi View Post
Abbasi I think we already had enough discussion on this topic in another thread and I feel there is no use of continuing this argument any further because this violent ideology of religion-based-mass-killing deserves no debate. Batoon ki tu baat hi nahi hay, jo app ko marnay ko aye app bhi ussay maro.
Roomi, it was important for me to respond as you sought the references from Quran and Sunnah on the topic of Islamic State and I provided it as best I could. The discussion we had earlier was whether the founders intended the state to be secular or based on Islam. There too, I feel, I proved to you that there couldn't have been any other reason but Islam for the creation of Pakistan. There too I provided you with numerous references.

Your argument that "religion-based-mass-killing" is what the ideology of Islamic State is, is nothing but a cop out from a reasoned discussion. But of course you are free to choose to look the other way or simply choose not to agree, that is your right.

Plus, I didn't get what you mean by "batoon ki tu baat hi nahi..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhacho View Post
1. Secularism doesn't mean "a state without religion" but it means a state where every one has the liberty and freedom to live according to their own religion.as in India,The US,UK and other countries.You have seen the Muslim as the president of India and a sikh as PM and a black president in the US,which is not possible in Pakistan.Citizen should be treated on equality which is the teaching of islam.

2.we are facing identity crises.A country which get independence on the name of Islam and also urdu was considered a unifying force at that time.But Urdu has failed to become a unifying force and same is the case with Islam.If we have any unifying force for nationalism then it is "ant-Indiannes". But Indians have a nationalism of Indianness which has binded them as a nation.
"In 1947 there was a nation searching for a country and now there is a country searching for a nation"
right.
Secularism in France has banned the veil. Secularism in Britain has oppressed the black community to the extent that they nearly revolted against the government there most recently. And let us not talk about the secularism of U.S which continues to advance the brutal wars in our region and beyond. In India we've seen the Gujrat Massacre and the continued oppression of Kashmiris. Let us not write secularism any accolades. There are more states with secessionist movements in India than those without them.

Plus you take one teaching of Islam i.e. equality of human beings and reject the rest... is that fair?

I am glad you accept that Pakistan was made in the name of Islam and we are facing an identity crisis today. This statement alone points to a solution. Bring Islam back and you will have a nation. Because Islam alone can unite us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahzaib Abbasi For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Thursday, September 08, 2011), ILYAS SAMI (Friday, September 23, 2011)

sfmascot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
But what is happening here.
Hindus of sindh are fleeing to India. The Sikhs of KPK have been pushed out from there areas. The Christhens are murdered by fanatics. The prayer houses of Qadiani are being attacked. Is Pakistani state a Secular or Islamic ?
Mr sociologist
Pakistan is neither a secular state nor it is an Islamic state rather it is a Muslim state where the representative of secularism and islamism are continuously playing their cards for achieving higher ranks and implementing their ideology.
secondly, you pointed out the condition Hindus and Sikhs in sindh and kpk. As per my information the Sikh of kpk adopted the culture of the respective area and even learn Pashto(sikhs speaks Punjabi every where in the world but they speak Pashto in Afghanistan and kpk and have vast business). Similarly the Hindus of Sindh and Balochistan are are freely practicing their religion. I visited their temple in Badin and and near Quetta and asked the peoples. the were quite happy with the Muslims.
The Qadyani are Murtad according to over religion.So, Hazrat Abu Bakar R.A's action against the so called prophet and prophets is the live example.
Can you tell me something about the condition of Dalat and Muslims in Secular India??????

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

@Shahzaib Abbasi
I agree with you.
Shahzaib Abbasi (Thursday, September 08, 2011)

ahmadd is on a distinguished road
Default @bhacho

@bhacho

You should come up with your own ideas.Don't plagiarize. It is not fair.

@shahzaib abbasi
Indeed we got independence on the basis of Two-Nation theory, but soon after independence Mr Jinnah stated, in his 11th August speech,"You may belong to any creed,religion or race.That has nothing to do with the business of state."
While giving such statement,his intention was to create a sense of "equal citizenship" and to stop the mass migration of Hindus and other communities.So it is clear that Two-Nation theory had served its purpose once we got independence.If the Quaid's 11 August speech was taken as a Preamble,there might have been no mess in our country.For instance there was no need of Objective Resolution in front of Quaid's such comprehensive speech.

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

being an islamic state is not the problem of PAK.(is it?)

switching over to secularism wont solve our problems.(will it?)

Quaidz PAK was secular.(one should accept this)

majority of PAKIz want PAK to be an islamic state.The End

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadd View Post
@shahzaib abbasi
Indeed we got independence on the basis of Two-Nation theory, but soon after independence Mr Jinnah stated, in his 11th August speech,"You may belong to any creed,religion or race.That has nothing to do with the business of state."
While giving such statement,his intention was to create a sense of "equal citizenship" and to stop the mass migration of Hindus and other communities.So it is clear that Two-Nation theory had served its purpose once we got independence.If the Quaid's 11 August speech was taken as a Preamble,there might have been no mess in our country.For instance there was no need of Objective Resolution in front of Quaid's such comprehensive speech.
Although I have have this discussion with JazibRoomi for more than once but it never kills to do things over again.

I'll take the linchpin out of your wagon right away, sir. You think that somehow Quaid's saying that "You may belong to any creed,religion or race.That has nothing to do with the business of state." goes against Islam, however, please show me where does Islam or an Islamic system differentiate between its subjects in terms of the faith they hold. Does it say that Muslims' lives are more important than those of nonmuslims? Of course not!

Let us not cherry pick from what the Quaid had said and devise our own theory about what he wanted to say. Let him speak himself... let him say "I want this country to be a secular country". Saying that Quaid switched sides after independence and that he was merely an opportunist who shed one principle after the other is being unfair to great man.

And why should 11th August's speech be the only speech we look at...why shouldn't we look another speech made much later...and hence much more relevant...which clearly states the kind of country Quaid wanted to live in... it is the speech; "Eid-ul-Azha Message to the Nation, Karachi, 24th October 1947"

There are many other quotes of Quaid that clearly paint him in the light of Islam...why should we ignore them?
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahzaib Abbasi For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Thursday, September 08, 2011)