Monday, April 29, 2024
01:15 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, October 10, 2011

Faseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura about

Yet another reason of "In-tolerance" across the world is wrongly adopted definition of "Freedom".

Freedom to Preach one's religion, opinion, customs etc should not be made a ground to intrude the boundaries of believes & habits of someone else. If misused it is bound raise the culture of in-tolerance. All such activities that are pursued after the name of Freedom should be on volunteer basis. Just present your opinion before someone else and set him free to evaluate it.

I was just shuffling through a book i found an statement of John Stuart Mill that is worth citing here:

"The only freedom which deserves the name is that of pursing our own good in our own way,so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs or impede their efforts to obtain it."

Freedom defined in such a way that cultivates mutual respect and good-will will help develop tolerance in this world.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Faseeh Muhammad For This Useful Post:
Fading Glimpse (Thursday, October 13, 2011), game on (Wednesday, October 12, 2011), JazibRoomi (Wednesday, October 12, 2011)
Old Monday, October 10, 2011

khuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the rough

first of all i would like to ask every member to do not go away from the origional topic of this thread, and if anyone have biased aspect should post with cool mind in this thread, and everyone should discuss here with broad mind.

first of all very good thread jiashah i agree and with member like fasseh, suman, and sadia every religion tells us to protect humanity, not to so called un-human traditions and this thread is also a good inceative beacuse i feel that many of peoples even on this forum is very biased. well to me i alwayes observe frustration and intolerance as partial aspect of one condition. whenever a frustration increased intolerance will increase. now come to the point of religious intolerance, religion is a one of the most basic charactrist of every human being. none of the religion is asking to kill anyone one with the basis of contradiction with your views. And out of religious aspect, even humanity tells us that if any one have different suggestion or discession other then yours, you should tolerat him, and islam is most civilized religion all over the world. lets not blame other peoples then muslims, lets see in our society first, killing of anyone on basis of different point of views is prohabited in islam but today we call those murderers a hero and ghazi who killed an unarmed and unawared person. chisristens are burning quran a which is a book and nothing is ohazardiuos in it, we have thousands of books published which are contradict but nobody is burning them, destruction of mosque and broking idols...... to me this happen to just beacuse of polticise of religions in every country the ulemas, popes, and pandits are doing politics under the cover of religion. until and unless these peoples are shining their shops for contradiciting view this is a fate of our world (our society).
Fading Glimpse (Thursday, October 13, 2011), Faseeh Muhammad (Tuesday, October 11, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Tuesday, October 11, 2011), Suman (Tuesday, October 11, 2011)
Old Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by khuhro View Post
first of all i would like to ask every member to do not go away from the origional topic of this thread, and if anyone have biased aspect should post with cool mind in this thread, and everyone should discuss here with broad mind.

first of all very good thread jiashah i agree and with member like fasseh, suman, and sadia every religion tells us to protect humanity, not to so called un-human traditions and this thread is also a good inceative beacuse i feel that many of peoples even on this forum is very biased. well to me i alwayes observe frustration and intolerance as partial aspect of one condition. whenever a frustration increased intolerance will increase. now come to the point of religious intolerance, religion is a one of the most basic charactrist of every human being. none of the religion is asking to kill anyone one with the basis of contradiction with your views. And out of religious aspect, even humanity tells us that if any one have different suggestion or discession other then yours, you should tolerat him, and islam is most civilized religion all over the world. lets not blame other peoples then muslims, lets see in our society first, killing of anyone on basis of different point of views is prohabited in islam but today we call those murderers a hero and ghazi who killed an unarmed and unawared person. chisristens are burning quran a which is a book and nothing is ohazardiuos in it, we have thousands of books published which are contradict but nobody is burning them, destruction of mosque and broking idols...... to me this happen to just beacuse of polticise of religions in every country the ulemas, popes, and pandits are doing politics under the cover of religion. until and unless these peoples are shining their shops for contradiciting view this is a fate of our world (our society).
[COLOR=darkgreen]well i observed you are in a mode of good discussion and you focused on one ponit that is religion is used in politics for one purpose that is to ignite the feelings of hatred among humans.. COLOR]

I want to focused on one thing that is fundamentalism vs ijtehad .when the institution of ijtehad had been cloosed the religion intolerance started from very this point .this is not happen no with Mulim Umaah but with other nation too ..

1.when crusade initiated wars that we callled in urdu 'saleebi jangeen" that was the start of their fundamentalism .muslims are not in euro coutries but their conquest over Muslim countries sreved under the banner of religion and Muslim,jews were ousted from the regions,massacared or asked to convert..

2.jews fundamntalism had been statred when the ZIONIST movement had been started and their occupation of palestine was very important event in this regard.

3.muslim fundamntalism started with the collapse of Ottoman and mughal empire and sheikh abdul wahab closed the doors for ijtehad and imam ibne temia had to die when the pen of his ijtehad had been ceased from him.

what is fundamentalism??

this is very important question to be discussed .when the particular culture suffred from inferiority complex due to the collapse of their political systems and their hagemon being .On the other hand they are not ready to accept the customs,folkways.mores of other culture and wanted to restrained themselves to their own traditions. ands super powers are not in a position to get an answer"no" from the inferior power and tried to impose their own customs. this thing started a clash between super powers nad small ones .and that has caused religious wars .. intermixing of cultures would result lose of particule culture and social pressure of particular clan is lost ..this is whta we call cultural diffusion and this created divide in a prticular community.

First west called muslims as MOHAMMADENS ,then call them fandamentalsit and now call them as terrorist . the same thing has happended if we have studied euro history .. the rift betwwen catholics and liberals protestants lead toward a bloody revolutions and secularism stemmed from these revolutions .as a result anglican sect was formed .. and the rift between protestans and catholics had lead to ward GREAT MIGRATION--where RED INDIANDS were living .. and britain call USA people fist terrorist but US now has become a secular state.. the north AMERICA is tilted toward secularism and south toward religion ..

now the question is we have either to become a secular or open the institution of ijtehad..that is challenge for muslim Ummah in this age of globalisation?
Old Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiashah View Post
while going through the newspaper i come across with a news from Egypt that "riots over church attack in Egypt claim 19 lives". it saddened me. a few days back on this prestigious forum there was a thread which became controversial and was deleted by the Mods, showed the same. i don't want to comment on anything, neither i want to highlight what is going on on religious front nor i want to exert my views about what i think of religion and tolerance. i just want to discuss that why we do not tolerate and accept others beliefs... ? with every passing day the condition is worsening and the religious intolerence is rising at a rapid pace. we hear about a POPE in US is going to ablaze the HOLY QURAN. in a Muslim state there is no security for church. and what to talk about other religions, there are differences among the Muslims following different sects. the brutal exercises in BALUCHISTAN against SHIA PILGRIMS is the latest example. the mumtaz qadri episode is also an example of the topic under discussion. why the human lives have become so cheap that we kill them for mere belief, for which even we don't know whether it is right or wrong? why we do not pay respect to others when every divine religion preaches, advocates and protects human rights? why we, even the educated among us, do not show respect towards others' beliefs..... ?
Its ironic , unfortunate and woeful that people are made to suffer on the name of religion. I dont know whats condition in the other parts of world, but in our own country , after Zia's coming in to power, the state apparatus fanned religious hatred. How many innocent lives have been fallen victim to sectarian violence-Shia Sunni Controversy- , i think the numbers defies count. I personally know scores of people who had to pay a heavy cost for their religious belongings and this murderous philosophy doesn't seem to be abating rather fanaticism and bigotry is assuming serious proportions with every passing day.

We are not tired of blaming "Yahood O nasara- for consiring against us. It is nothing short of an excuse to defy introspection. The fault, in fact lies with in us. There are scores of Clerics belonging to hard lines religious factions who openly says to kill those who belongs to opposite Muslim sects. What is this? There appaers to be no ray of hope , realistically speaking.

Why it happened so. I often wonder that Muslims have lived for centuries in Sub Continent. Barring few exceptions, there were brotherly relations among people of multiple faiths. Radicalization and intolerance are a recent phenomena.

The Sofi and Saints who deserve the creditv to spread Islam in subcontinental were symobls of inter faith harmony. They only professed one philosophy-Indiscriminate Love and respect for humanity. This philosophy attracted the non Muslims to come to the hold of Islam. Today , if we see in India, shrine of Ajmair Shareef is not restricted to one faith. Same is the case with many other Sufi and Saints.

Unfortunately, today Obscure, low-or semi literate Mullahs have repalced Sufis. These Mullahs know little about Islam. Their Knowledge is deviod of research and authenticity. They speak whatever comes to their mind in order to exploit public emotions.

We are , the General public , equally responsible for this despicable condition. We left Religion at the mercy of these bigots. How many of us have done meaningful research on Islam? I think very few.

The massage of Islam was peace , respect for humanity and renouncement of evil. But what has become symbol of Islam today...? Militancy-Intolerance-Violence etc. This is leading us to disaster.We are looked with eye of suspicion by the nations across the globe.

If we want to extricate ourself out of this plight , we need Jihad. Yes a peaceful Jihad against those who are not ready to listen any thing other than their own interpretation of Islam. If any one dont agree, it is sufficeint justification to take his/her life. It will be a Jihad if we the educated youth realise the situation and try to educate people the essence of Islam. It would be a great Jihad.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saleeqa Batool For This Useful Post:
Fading Glimpse (Thursday, October 13, 2011), Invincible (Wednesday, October 12, 2011)

Atif Supermacy will become famous soon enough

Well I think, for tolerance we should first analyze ourself and fight from insight...if others have views which don't reflect our beliefs than beside blaming or issuing fatwa is not correct.....we all have differences in many respects, religion can be one factor of it. we should respect all..because if you want to be respected by others than respect others.
Fading Glimpse (Thursday, October 13, 2011)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
people from every religion and sect think that only THEY are right and all other religions and people are wrong.when they think this how will they respect other's religious beliefs and will be tolerant towards other religions?

apnay aqeeday ko chohro mat aur kisi k aqeeday ko chehro mat.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

puri duniya main religious intolerance ki aik he wajah hai...

mazhab aik fard ka infraadi masla hai, or rahna chahiye. jub aik fard khuloos-e-dil se apne mazhab ka pairokaar ho ga, dunia main bad-amani nahi hogi kiun k dunia ka koi bhi mazhab insaaniyat k manaafi dars nahi daita.

magar, Allah ka kahna hai k Qasam hai Zamanay ki, Insaan khasaray main hai...

apne apne zaati mafaad or maqaasid ki khaatir mazhab ko hamesha se istmaal kiya gya hai or kiya ja rha hai. ab apka, unka, tumhara, hamara, sub ka mazhab bhi aik fard ka masla ban chuka hai. how lame humans are!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xaara~hussain For This Useful Post:
Arain007 (Friday, October 14, 2011), Fading Glimpse (Thursday, October 13, 2011)
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
apnay aqeeday ko chohro mat aur kisi k aqeeday ko chehro mat.
Agree oar aise bano k doosre na sirf aap ki balke aap ke aqeeday ki bhi respect karein.
Old Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by M MAZHAR JADOON View Post
The respected member is very sad when he come across the news of Egypt church attack. He only posses a heart which shed tears over the lose of human being.
i would like to ask him that why he suggests that only muslims are liable to be blamed for religion intolerance. Historically i can prove that muslims are under the cloud. They are killed and molested every where in the world and no respect for them is shown from other modern actors.
so the contents of this writing are baseless and bias.
brother i didn't blame muslims for the intolerance. i am talking about the world as a whole..... and one thing for your clearance, if u thought that i emphasized on muslims for intolerance, Islam is the only religion having clear cut way of life. its not a religion but a system, a compound and whole system, not for the muslims but for humanity. we, the muslims are supposed to spread love, respect and harmony, its not only a moral duty but a religious obligation. no other religion exhibits such tolerance which Islam has shown. Mohammad PBUH, had set the most most most enlightening example, we have been reading since childhood about an old lady who used to throw garbage on HIM PBUH... but all what HE PBUH showed was respect to her views and care for the humanity which made her accept Islam...and we, being the UMMATI's of THE HOLY PROPHET PBUH are obliged to follow HIS PBUH teachings. so if, in any way, my views are biased, i am guilty.....
Rajai (Friday, October 14, 2011)
Old Thursday, October 13, 2011

fatimak is on a distinguished road

GOOOOOOOOOOD @JiaShiah
liked ur comment
Fading Glimpse (Friday, October 14, 2011)