Thursday, May 16, 2024
09:15 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, October 20, 2011
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 175, CE 2013 - Merit 71

ASPZIA is on a distinguished road

well i think no body is perfect ....Imran Khan is no exception but kia hamry abi tak waly leaders perfect hain sab ???? we have seen PPP 3 times ,PMLN 2 times ...MQM jo kara rai hy everybodey knows ....ANP kia kar rai hy ,,,,I know hw they are ruling KP ....Moulana Sahiban ki karkardagi bhi MMA ki surat ma pichli bar dekhi ja chuki hy ......SO Imran does deserve a chance why not ??? should we vote again for the corrupt leaders we have already seen ...if we do it , I think hamary jesi be wakuf kaum koi nai hogi ....and phir agar koi roay k govt is doing thix and doing that tu Allah hi usay hidayat ata farmaey......

Also a Hadis says
"Momin aik surakh sy do baar nai dassa ja sakta "
If we are prepared to get ourselves bitten again and again from the same holes ....I don't have words to explain ourselves...

I am not saying that Imran is sure to prove good but he also should be given a chance....these are my views ,,,everybody can have his own
Old Friday, October 21, 2011

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
this problem is not just with rural areas people because many educated people

This is what I said that most of people are ill-educated i.e they're degree holders only. They are not educated in real sense.

Quote:
yet they do this because they don't have any better option.
I think this is the major problem that we don't have anyother choice.

Quote:
one of the worst feature of democracy according to Plato is that here heads are "counted".it does not matter whether they are educated or uneducated or if they are able to make a good choice or not.this is absolutely true in case of Pakistan.

That is why Ayub Khan quoted Hitler that ill-literate siciety should not be given the right to vote. Same, in Islamic Shura only Intelectuals are elected to rule which is the best way of choosing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemistsafi View Post
Another serious problem with PTI is that is is being joined by nawabs,sons of governers and other political families show that its fate would not be different than other political parties.

Exactly!
and dear our political body without nabobs, Khans, jagirdaras and rais is incomplete. Howcome a son of cobler could become a polititian in Pakistan? Did you here anywhere that son of a streethwlker became a plotitian. Actually this country was freed for 21 burger families and not for poor muslims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
Despite all of his shortcomings, Imran Khan deserves a chance... I think if next election is free and fair then Khan's party can get handsome share of seats in assemblies.

Whenever western media campaigns for specific leaders then it's crystal clear that the promoted party will be the winner and same thing is going on in BBC world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afshan Choudary View Post
i personally feel that Mr. imran is surrounded by s0me flatterer kind of people who provided him with wrong statistics that PTI will lead in c0ming elections....While real pictures show other way round. it is not easy to capture vote bank of traditional politicians....

Disagreed!!
IK could not be flatterred. This is one of his good habits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahawal Khan View Post
Agreed wholeheartedly. What he is actually doing is a politics of emotions by luring in the youth just as ZAB once did. He does not have a clear manifesto. He speaks of corruption yet gives no mechanism to solve the problems. On dengue what has he done except keep the prices of dengue test at a high of Rs 1200/test. He is nothing but rhetoric and I do not see any sincere people or intellectuals following him, but yet another mass of misguided youth. The youth that follow him continue to be as immoral and dishonest in their lives as they would have in following any other of our 'intellectually deprived' leaders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASPZIA View Post
well i think no body is perfect ....Imran Khan is no exception but kia hamry abi tak waly leaders perfect hain sab ???? we have seen PPP 3 times ,PMLN 2 times ...MQM jo kara rai hy everybodey knows ....ANP kia kar rai hy ,,,,I know hw they are ruling KP ....Moulana Sahiban ki karkardagi bhi MMA ki surat ma pichli bar dekhi ja chuki hy ......SO Imran does deserve a chance why not ??? should we vote again for the corrupt leaders we have already seen ...if we do it , I think hamary jesi be wakuf kaum koi nai hogi ....and phir agar koi roay k govt is doing thix and doing that tu Allah hi usay hidayat ata farmaey......

Also a Hadis says
"Momin aik surakh sy do baar nai dassa ja sakta "
If we are prepared to get ourselves bitten again and again from the same holes ....I don't have words to explain ourselves...

I am not saying that Imran is sure to prove good but he also should be given a chance....these are my views ,,,everybody can have his own

Maulana sahiban ki tu baat he nakary ASP sahab. Rahe baat I.Khan ko chance denay ke tu iss may kia harj ha rahe sahe kasar woh pori kar lengay. He will have a chance and our nation will have a new experiance that's all.
the end
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Andhon main kaana raja wali baat hai

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaara~hussain View Post
Andhon main kaana raja wali baat hai
According to %age in this thread 99.9% are in favour of khan saab that he's to be given a chance. Keep it up!!

alonesoul will become famous soon enough

Democracy is the only system which should keep on going, Imran khan is no solution, He betray his real supporters, Isami jamiat talba (IJT) wing of jamaati islami beats him in punjab university, At that time the boys and girls saved imran and chanted slogans for him, then the demonstrated against jamiat, As IJT is ruling punjab university by force, But what? Imran khan betray those boys and girls by again shaking hands with jamaat i islami, His real supporters had always been the liberal boys and girls who defended him, but now he is betraying them.
so no choice i will vote for him

sahens is on a distinguished road

It is pleasing to know that future bureaucracy wants change and there is no other formation of change except Imran Khan. He strongly deserves a first and final chance and I am pretty much sure that he has the best administrative skills even much more than a dictator. If we still go after these corrupt fish, nothing could save us from being disseminated....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahens View Post
It is pleasing to know that future bureaucracy wants change and there is no other formation of change except Imran Khan. He strongly deserves a first and final chance and I am pretty much sure that he has the best administrative skills even much more than a dictator. If we still go after these corrupt fish, nothing could save us from being disseminated....

Dear, all are corrupt here. So don't mind!

sahens is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmeen Khan View Post
Dear, all are corrupt here. So don't mind!
it will be bit more harsh for those who are not.... We can better say that majority is corrupt and only those are not who have not yet got any chance... But there might be a little probability of being true and fair
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold
Default The wrath of Khan By Nadir Hassan..the express tribune

Anyone who makes their living writing about Pakistani politics will be painfully aware that writing about Imran Khan, in even a vaguely negative tone, is hazardous to their ego. Legions of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf (PTI) online warriors stalk the internet ready to defend their Kaptaan from any and all charges. For them, Imran is a pinata of goodness: no matter which side or angle you bash him from; all he releases are tasty treats.

Just when you knock down one argument for Imran’s ascent to power, another one arises in its place. First, we are told that everyone else has been tried and been found wanting, so now Imran should get his chance; as if he is the neglected kid at the birthday party who hasn’t yet had a go at getting a prize while playing pass the parcel. Then his record as cricket captain is touted, which requires one to overlook that he had all the dictatorial tendencies of Caligula while leading the team. A quality that may be fine for someone leading the notoriously ill-disciplined cricket team but not something one is looking for in a democratic leader.

By far, the most compelling argument in Imran’s favour was his incorruptibility and integrity. Here was a man who had navigated the grimiest corners of Pakistan — its political world — and emerged with nary a black mark. Imran had turned down the entreaties of a dictator and could lament the corruption of the civilian leadership without a hint of hypocrisy. If unflinching honesty was what you wanted, Imran was your man.

No longer. The man who loved to denounce every politician around as a lackey for the Americans or a stooge of the military has now invited into his fold people who would genuinely fit both categories. Dissatisfied members of the PML-Q Likeminded, who were not happy with their leadership offering their support to the PML-N, have now allied with PTI. This dissident group within a dissident group is filled with just the type of careerist politicians whom Imran lived to skewer.

It is now up to Imran Khan to offer convincing explanations for why he has welcomed Gohar Ayub Khan, a lota of the first order who not only left former prime minister Nawaz Sharif to ally himself with the dictator Musharraf but is the son of a dictator himself. This is just one example. Every PML-Q member who has now allied himself with Imran could serve as a model of all that the PTI exists to repudiate. For true believers, this should be a deal-breaking betrayal.

Now that the raison d’etre of Imran Khan’s political career — that he is the one man who will never compromise his ideals — has proven to be hollow, will his internet jihadis quietly slink back to their crevices? Hardly likely. You could pen their defences of the PTI in advance. It would go something like this: Imran Khan knows that to get power and transform politics in the country he has to ally himself with the same old politicians because they have constituencies that will transform into National Assembly seats. He has to make a deal with the devil to allow his true angelic self to spread its message of peace and honesty.

The funny thing is that we heard this exact defence in the recent past. Another warrior who had dedicated himself to rooting out corruption used these same words to justify his alliance with the likes of the Chaudhry brothers and other politicians with less than stellar reputations. Who would have thought Imran Khan had so much in common with Pervez Musharraf?

zarraar will become famous soon enough
Default imran khan is not the right option

jo person apne bv ko nai sanmbal sakta wo mulk kia chalay ga lagta ha aap log seta white ko bhol gay jis na kaha tha k mare daughter imran khan ke aulad ha aur verify karny k liay khan sab apna DNA TEST kara lay bt khan sab na inkar kar dia tha aur khan sab ke apne wife sa is alehdge ho gai