Monday, April 29, 2024
09:49 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, October 15, 2011

rashidjunaid is on a distinguished road
Default Is Khan the right choice to vote?

I was supposed to cast my vote in favor of PTI this time. But the way Khan is doing politics has made me change my decision. His world starts from Shehbaz and ends at Nawas. He lacks intention to expand his political boundaries beyond one province and the only province which is being governed much more effectively than all of three others. What I am trying to say that Khan sahb has vote bank near to nil in rural areas of Sindh and Whole balochistan and KP except that of Hazara and Quetta may be, this is not because he is unpopular in these regions but because he is not in mood to expand his boundaries beyond Punjab. Floods in Sindh and Balochistan Issue was an opportunity for him to get in action and make people aware of his manifesto by joining them in their hard times but like as always he constrained himself to Punjab. Now what makes me suspicious of him is that most of the problems being faced by Punjab are not because of bad governance of Mr Shehbaz but either because of inability or ill motive of central government and instead of analyzing situation as a whole he has fixed his guns at Punjab Government? For example recent black outs were beyond control of Punjab Government and was result of mismanagement and corruption of central government. Whether it’s economic or law and order situation you will find Punjab in much more better position than that of Karachi, Balochistan and KP. In short by focusing on N league only, Imran is gambling with fate of Pakistani politics and this can result in much more different outcome than he is anticipating. He is not only damaging vote Bank of Muslim League N but is also making sure that PPP and all those parties which are part of government now will have an opportunity to serve this country in next term too and this can be called hidden hand of Imran Khan in political market .In this way he is also knocking out a critic of establishment. an establishment which has played with political system of this country for half a century, cost of which we are paying right now and our next generation will pay too. I am not satisfied with performance of any of political parties sitting in parliament house but I will have to make hard choice and think wisely before casting my vote. Khan sahb either lacks foresight or is being played in hands of hidden powers that has always ruled this country since independence. If he wants to be a leader and intends to bring social and economic change in this country he will have to get rid of his inconsistent mind-set and will have to bring lower and middle class of society into his political circle through active participation like as Bhutto did. His strength lies in youth of this country what his job really is to charge them up and if he messes up this opportunity it will strengthen my belief that leaders are born not created as this is a perfect condition to be a leader and become part of history.

sajid20052003 is on a distinguished road
Default I agree

Yes , I agree with you today khan shab is so much critisizing on Nawaz sharif and Shebaz sharif. This have damanging his popularity and reputation. Imran khan is that leader, I have expect that he can bring revoulation and reformation in country. I also intended cast vote to Imran Khan , but to seeing their politician style in these days , I think that it is not that leader that I expected. If Imraan Khan is truely bring revoulation in country , then he should change their style. This is Traditionly type of politics , which we are seeing from past, when PPP bluder on PML*(N), and same do PML(N).

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

Imran Khan '' lacks forsight ''...I agree here.And yes plz Imran bhai or uncle dont mention these two names '' Shabaz n Nawaz in your speeches.

but over all his future is precarious in punjab too.people are still under the spell of PML.N despite their bad governance...

Imran khan JUST needs GOOD TEAM MEMBERS and GOOD PLANNING.

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

Imran khan was a good player of cricket but he is not good player of politics........politics can not be learnd.......it is in born quality.........which is absent in Imran khan ........as it is trully evident from the last few months work......i totally agree and ofended that his speeches start from nawaz and shabaz and end on them.......what is this to blame other.....u have equal opertunities use them and give a demo to pakistani people that u are really wanted to change the fate of pakistani peeople and u have some potential........but alas Imran shab totally disapoint me.....no more vote for him .......

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

Mr. Taliban Khan is not the right choice.

He thinks we should talk to the Taliban, who are nothing short of murderous thugs. As if the suicide-attack in Lakki Marwat that killed 200 people and the Taliban suicide attack on the Ali Khel jirga that was attended by 5,000 people are not enough indicators that these people are to be trusted.

He also thinks that the Taliban are a Pashtun nationalist uprising and again, he is totally wrong on that. As a non-Pashtun, he has a poor grasp on the political dynamics of the Pashtun homeland. Firstly, most of the victims of the Taliban are Pashtuns. Secondly, all the nationalist Pashtun forces, from ANP and PMAP to Hamid Karzai and the tribal elders, are staunchly against the Taliban. Thirdly, the Taliban are controlled and funded by non-Pashtuns (Arab Sheikhs and ISI personnel) and they, therefore, do not act in the interests of Pashtuns. Lastly, Imran Khan blames everything on America whilst completely ignoring the fact that these Taliban/Al-Qaeda terrorists were brutally suppressing the people of Afghanistan for almost a decade before the US even came to the region and their influence on Pakistan resulted in the extremist and sectarian culture that we are still suffering from today and which we may never be able to root out.

On the other hand, he comes across as a decent person who will not be financially corrupt or engage is nepotism.

But if all the points are weighed, I think that Syed Shahzad was right and Imran Khan is the establishment's new man and for that reason alone, we should avoid Mr. Taliban Khan like the plague.

It never ends til it ends is on a distinguished road

What else choice u left my dear countrymen?"Zar"dari,Nawaz "Sharif" or Altaf "Bhai" or else a military stalwart or "Nijaat Dahinda" who would do more harm than good as they did in the past.Can Imran do worse than Zardari,Nawaz or military dictator.The answer is plain no.He cant do worse than this becz where have already reached to nadre.So the only option left with lot of credebility and intgreity plus lot of social work fr masses.So dears plz vote fr him as he is way too better frm the rest of politicalclass in every aspect.
Old Sunday, October 16, 2011

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

I will vote to PTI in the coming general election. The nation has experienced all the so-called political leaders. Khan sahb must be given a chance because he is clean and neat so far. His party's manifesto expresses the core desires of the poor people of Pakistan.

Regards
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Well I feel voting for Imran Khan will be like voting for Mr. Shokat Aziz ... BTW Mr. Shortkat Aziz was a change too, and he personally did not do any harm to the country

Umer Z Shah is on a distinguished road

Imran Khan may attract a lot of voters , if he clears his ideology. He being apologetic to Taliban is just delusional , the irony is that Nawaz now looks more moderate then Imran Khan. If Imran Khan is coming in power for another military elite sponsored adventurism in regional politics, then people should understand these new machiavellian designs of the deep state.
He should clear his stance on Islamists , Fanatics and Religious Bigots. Secondly he promoting his Book abroad and going to Universities in states for his marketing is contradictory, to his anti America rhetoric at home.
If he addresses these reservations, People won't have any problem with him, even if he comes from back door . His services are well acknowledged by people, if every politician builds a hospital, a university like Imran, much problems would be solved.
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

I think N-Leage and Imran khan should not criticize each other, they should together work asa powerful opposition, This divide is very beneficial and supportive for Zardari. Imran khan is unnecessarily affecting the vote bank of N-league,and for sure he will not be able to get the greater number of seats in the coming elections, Although some of his policies and manifesto has a positivity and vision.