Monday, April 29, 2024
04:14 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, December 31, 2012

bushi is on a distinguished road
Default new provinces

if two major political parties make justice and left racism then no one was keen to demand new province. but..

Last edited by Arain007; Tuesday, January 01, 2013 at 10:13 AM.
Old Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Abdul Aziz Sirhindi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taimoor Gondal View Post
Dear Forum members

should Pakistan be divided into new provinces within the existing provinces?

Making of new provinces is a solution or just a political game of politicians.

By the making of new provinces there will be new assemblies, more CMs more ministers. and these minister will be the same which are currently in the assemblies.
by making new assemblies there will be a huge expenditure on these assemblies, huge expenditures on the new ministries. National wealth will be ruined on these assemblies.

Issues will be the same and result will be Zero/Zero

give your views
Everybody has their own opinion on the subject, but there is a lot more to corruption than most people see and declare the fact. Partition wouldn't help our country and there'll be an increase in corruption. Our superiors must settle out the current issues of sufferers instead of thinking of such thing and I do believe that the issues will be same and result will be null as you wrote above.

Corruption is Pakistan's favorite conversation topic. We love discussing it and bemoan its all pervasiveness. Whenever two or more Pakistanis meet the conversation inevitably moves to corruption. Sometimes I wonder what we would say to each other if there were no corruption about? We are all near experts at it and have all experienced it at in some form or the other and at all levels. So, by distributing our country in another part won't help, and there'll be much more corruption, crime, etc - than ever before in our country. Everything's already messed up, messing it out more is not the way of solving the current issues and affairs.

According to my point of view, there're two major reasons of political corruption is as follows.
First, bribery is clearly an example. Second, some people claim that certain government practices such as patronage, while legal, might be suspect. Corruption, therefore, is a catchall expression for illegal as well as ethically questionable behaviors. Ironically, the very nature of federalism contributed to the potential for corruption. Since power corrupts, the challenge is to require accountability at all levels of government and to create virtuous and ethical citizens.

Atlast, I'd like to complete this by saying that partition is not the thing we must run after as this is a game played by those who are treating us; our leads, party leaders, etc. All they need to do is to solve the current problems instead of thinking of a partition which wouldn't help at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abdul Aziz Sirhindi For This Useful Post:
Muhammad T S Awan (Friday, February 01, 2013)
Old Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Sc0rpioN is on a distinguished road
Default Clearly Visible in Our Past.

Lets think for New provinces in every angle,

If new province will create, it make new assemblies, and their expenditure which will be covered from their provinces the policies should be made in the sight of all aspects, after creation, the land divided and the resources as well, the people of that province will love to do struggle because they supposed to be working for their own land as today they are thinking is not alike that because the racism took place in the heart of people..... if they divided then they work more n earn more and live more happily,

On the other side, it can creates extreme trouble, wht happend in our past is clearly apparent ? we separated from INDIA and today the land from whom we fought together from INDIA, n now we are fighting for the same land to our own brothers ..... we again demands new provinces ? when u dont hve our nation we ask for new Country when we got that we asking for division ? is it rite ?? or just non-sense ? after making provinces it happens again.. the history will repeat itself....!

talking about Sindh or Punjab there is difference in both provinces voice of demand,

AS in Punjab, Bahawalpur was already a province which was promised to be remain province by Father of Nation Quaid-e-Azam Muhammed Ali Jinnah, but later sooner it was added in Punjab,

but in Sindh, there was not province or nor it can be it was one , The people who survived and came into sindh will become sindhi why do they call themselves mahajir ? as they should title them now sindhi their forefather survived their lives in Sindh totally, if u ask to pathan who lives in SIndh he will say that i am Sindhi. he use to wear Sindhi Cap as well......

In history, if u look back, u see lots of Familes of Arabs from all around the world n settled in Sindh, today they speak Sindhi as their First lang so it was rite for their descant to say that they are arabi people, it should be consider rite when they say they are SIndhi people of ARab Origin.....

Conclusion is that, New provinces is just a Political game to divert attention of ppl from their current problems from whom the are surviving, politicians look and use ppl in two sights , they use them as tool and as enemies...
Muhammad T S Awan (Friday, February 01, 2013)
Old Thursday, January 03, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Creating new provinces

I read the article and thought that it could enlighten your discussion.

Regards,

Last edited by Arain007; Thursday, January 03, 2013 at 10:47 AM. Reason: don't copy the whole article, mention only link.
Old Thursday, January 03, 2013

cutemasid is on a distinguished road
Default new provinces: A solution or politics!

pakistan is currently facing the serious issue of new provinces: splitting of punjab into the so called serailidtan and behawalpur. I personally think that more states/provinces is a good sign. coz it adds to good governance. And if punjab is divided, the complaints of the other three provinces against punjab will come to an halt. as it is general speculation that country is being ruled by the punjab for its 50% population. besides all these positive signs our country can't stand such division due to its weak economic, political conditions. so I would request the whole nation, specially, the educated youth to stand united coz the whole world have put their heads together to distabilise and denuclearise our home land. may God give us the strength to stand all these difficulties with smiling face.
Old Wednesday, January 09, 2013

EHXAN ALI is on a distinguished road

its definitely politics. making of provinces will not only result in expenditure but also bloodshed in Sindh . In punjab there is different situation than sindh
Old Wednesday, January 16, 2013

stenographer is on a distinguished road

but in India there is almost 28 States and they running the system very smoothly and very accurately with their full devotion. Is it not possible in Pakistan despite the fact that we have only 4 provinces and our Population is almost the majority of New Delhi Population. So why could not our country have strong strategy to give us better?
Old Wednesday, January 23, 2013

innocent eyes is on a distinguished road

Creating new province is a political game of our politician, for their silent benefits they are today distributing one province into two ultimately they will keep doing this till they are not getting what they want. Just one question arise in my mind that have they handled well of rest of province that they are going to make new?
Why government is thinking only for their benefits I think our people must have to awake for their rights government will never think in favor of poor people.

New province mean more expenditure
More corruption
More issues
More favoritism
And of course more destruction
Old Friday, February 01, 2013

IMTIAZ AHMAD KHAN is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Partitioning Punjab

As far as the partition of Punjab province is concerned, I think it is a very justified, prudent and long-awaited demand of the majority of the underprivileged people hailing from southern Punjab. It is and should be based on administrative lines and not on ethnic or linguistic lines. Although language comes under this demand but to a little bit. The main causes for this demand are the administrative and organizational red-tapism with which these people have been facing with. One of my friends from Multan said to me that coming to Lahore from multan required some 14 hours journey(one-side) apart from accommodation and fares charges which is an uphill task for all and sundry to fulfill their tasks or meeting CM in Lahore.Moreover,the infrasturcire,peoples’life standards and Per Capita Income are substandard living in the inferiority complex. Most developed and developing countries like USA, China and India have divided their areas in small provinces making progress by leaps and bounds. What is wrong with us? The problem with us is this here every reasonable and rational demand is exploited for political point scoring and conspiracy theories whether it is KBD or new provinces. Partitioning Punjab is a late but good decision on the following grounds:

1) It will initiate a new era of progress, prosperity and responsibility among the incumbents that if it is not capable enough to generate its own revenue, then it can be merged back into Punjab.
2) New infrasturce, jobs and education facilities would be initialed.
3) The people will get their lost identity again and there will be’ We Feeling’, and I think this will be a tiny but great emotional pleasure.
Mere dividing a province does and can not create hostilities and alienation, Retrospectly; it is the abrogation of these just demands which create mayhem in the country. Those at the helm of affairs should take it seriously lest East Pakistan conditions should create. If there is a will, there is a way.
Old Friday, February 01, 2013

Furquan592 is on a distinguished road

Partioning punjab on linguistic basis when saraiki is not but a form of punjabi would further lead to ethnic hate which is engulfing our society. in present times it is nothing more than an election slogan.