Monday, April 29, 2024
03:55 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, May 12, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchanted View Post

What are we doing. we are demanding a province on basis of saraiki province. we are fighting on our races what will happen when we will have more provinces...more fights on races as sindhi baluch punjabi....

As our QUAID said we are neither sindhi,balochi,punjabi or pathan we are all just PAKISTANI.
Look dear !They are not demanding on the basis of just saraiki language.They just want their rights and they deserve to get.We can't neglect the fact that our all provinces are different from eachother.Each one has its own regional culture,language,dialect,food,civilization and dress code.We are different but we are tied with eachother in name of a single religion and single country.There is province of Sindh,different cultures etc,don't you think there are conflicts in spite of single province? So how can we say that division will make people fight?They are still fighting.

Quaid i Azam's quote isn't in this sense that provinces should be diminished.He just wanted to make us realize that whether we are punjabi or sindhi,our interests should be same because our identity is Pakistan not our provinces.

Quote:
But our provinces division is not being like this...(Dividing provinces for sake of better adminstration) rather you can hear the slogans 'divide our province as a siraiki province' etc. It means the views which we hear now, are about differences between different provinces, it will be increased.
Yes,you are absolutely right,division should not be on the basis of saraiki or urdu speaking.It's voice of less educated people who are focusing on name of province rather discussing their main issues.In fact it is political stunt to exploit emotions of innocent people in name of their identity.

Saraikistan can be Multanistan or Bahawalpuristan It's not the main issue but ignorant people are harping on same string of name rather other reasons.

Quote:
Once in Hamid Mir's program 'Capital Talk' I don't remember the exact words but the review was...he said when he went to see people of drone attack in a hospital, a boy of a teenage said tum punjab say ho, hum fata walay tmhain choraein gay nai.
Can you feel the hatred that a teenage of Pakistan expressed for people of other province of his own country.
Well,it's not fault of boy.It's the exploitation that has made his mind so.It's propaganda or reality whatever ,on national level that Punjab exploits their rights.

Quote:
So, in such circumstances where our people mentality is being build like this than how can be divide our country like this to be involve in more fuss.
If the situation would have not been like this than our thoughts would not have been divided , if we would all have been united than dividing provinces would have resulted in a better Pakistan.
I think it's not the solution.We shouldn't close our eyes instead of facing the issues.

Our media should play its role to brain wash the innocent minds.Government and media both should take such steps that the sense of integration and unity may get developed.When the president of Pakistan will wear sindhi topi in gatherings,what will be the effect ? Government should come out of "Main Sindhi,Main saraiki" because they are representative of common people and they are real ambassadors of unity.
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Xeric (Saturday, May 12, 2012)

Abdul Q will become famous soon enough
Default nice observation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
Look dear !They are not demanding on the basis of just saraiki language.They just want their rights and they deserve to get.We can't neglect the fact that our all provinces are different from eachother.Each one has its own regional culture,language,dialect,food,civilization and dress code.We are different but we are tied with eachother in name of a single religion and single country.There is province of Sindh,different cultures etc,don't you think there are conflicts in spite of single province? So how can we say that division will make people fight?They are still fighting.

Quaid i Azam's quote isn't in this sense that provinces should be diminished.He just wanted to make us realize that whether we are punjabi or sindhi,our interests should be same because our identity is Pakistan not our provinces.

Yes,you are absolutely right,division should not be on the basis of saraiki or urdu speaking.It's voice of less educated people who are focusing on name of province rather discussing their main issues.In fact it is political stunt to exploit emotions of innocent people in name of their identity.

Saraikistan can be Multanistan or Bahawalpuristan It's not the main issue but ignorant people are harping on same string of name rather other reasons.

Well,it's not fault of boy.It's the exploitation that has made his mind so.It's propaganda or reality whatever ,on national level that Punjab exploits their rights.

I think it's not the solution.We shouldn't close our eyes instead of facing the issues.

Our media should play its role to brain wash the innocent minds.Government and media both should take such steps that the sense of integration and unity may get developed.When the president of Pakistan will wear sindhi topi in gatherings,what will be the effect ? Government should come out of "Main Sindhi,Main saraiki" because they are representative of common people and they are real ambassadors of unity.
yes dear, u r absolutely right. this is not just thinking this is reality that Punjab is exploiting lower punjab's rights. Main khud lahore main reh kr parha hoon, I m well aware of the thinking of those siting in the secretariat.
Simple is that we(Bahawalpur) was promised to have the same status as were on the formulation of One Unit.
Just take the Example of Chashma Link Canal, jb Punjab k sath sindh ka agreement tha k uska water flood ki condition k ilawa kisi b surat main punjab ni lega tou ek chaudhary sb ny uska paani punjab main break krwa dia, RYK ki university Pervaiz Ilahi Gujrat main lagata hai tou kia hm apna right na claim kren?

In adition to all this Punjab ki National Assembly main 148 seats hain jo k Imbalance of power hai, so new provinces main especially Bahawalpur ki division sy ye power kafi fair ho skti hai

enchanted is on a distinguished road

Yes Farrah you are right. Everyone has its own views. There are advantages and disadvantages of it.

(Please i don't know how to quote therefore i am coping your lines.)

(Quaid i Azam's quote isn't in this sense that provinces should be diminished.He just wanted to make us realize that whether we are punjabi or sindhi,our interests should be same because our identity is Pakistan not our provinces.)

I never wanted to portrayed this saying as said...i wanted to say we should act as a Pakistani..Pakistan first than we are punjabi,baluchi... We should not have such linguistic differences...(As each province having a fight with the other.)

(Well,it's not fault of boy.It's the exploitation that has made his mind so.It's propaganda or reality whatever ,on national level that Punjab exploits their rights.)
Yes you are right that it is due to exploitation but as such condition is prevailing in our country ....we should try to control it. Creating new provinves will provide rights to the neglected areas... but if such hatred remains than as the number of provinces increase fuss increases more.
Still the province having less resources or manpower will lack other province and the differences will prevail.

(Our media should play its role to brain wash the innocent minds.Government and media both should take such steps that the sense of integration and unity may get developed.When the president of Pakistan will wear sindhi topi in gatherings,what will be the effect ? Government should come out of "Main Sindhi,Main saraiki" because they are representative of common people and they are real ambassadors of unity.)

But mam sadly this should be done but not happening....If there were such conditions then provinces division would have been very fruitful.

Well in any circumstances let's hope for the best. All prayers with the beloved country, may all the things and actions being taken take PAKISTAN to a progressive road.

Last edited by Amna; Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 01:17 AM. Reason: use of caps
Old Sunday, May 13, 2012

mohsinali303 is on a distinguished road

New small units are good for fedration.country like japan,switzerland having less population than us but have more provinces.in pakistan this issue is politize,but demanding new province is right desire.one cm.governer,ig,is not enough for 100 million people of punjab.punjab is greater than 200 countries of world.money spent on lahore is 100 times greater than other cities.same is the case of other provinces.
The Following User Says Thank You to mohsinali303 For This Useful Post:
enchanted (Sunday, May 13, 2012)
Old Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lodhi Bhai is on a distinguished road

There is also a raciest discriminarion in sindh why dont they ponder over this matter or this pravailge is only for specific people of punjab what is sindh ruler and urban why a group of people in above mentioned province are deprived of from their rights.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 02:07 AM.
Old Sunday, May 13, 2012

tyre is on a distinguished road

UAE has 7 states each governed by its own sultan. yet they are united. sometimes it seems to me that the whole of UAE is smaller than any of pakistani proviences
Old Sunday, May 13, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

First of all I want to make clear one thing for the each of us that what is the meaning of province creation on administrative basis????
It means that the capital of Punjab will remain at Lahore, the provincial assembly would be the same with same CM.. the CM will appoint an Additional Secretary and an Additional IG for the new administrative province...in short whether you make a province on administrative basis or not the balance of Power will still remain with the upper Punjab.
what people of South Punjab want is provincial autonomy....
The creation of new South punjab province means the creation of:
1-Supreme court registry in Multan
2-job opportunities in their own localities,, they would not have to go to lahore for job interviews etc.
3-more political rights
4-separate quota in services and armed forces
5-representation and recognition of 7 crore saraikis on national days and events
6-recognition and promotion of saraiki culture
7-establishment of saraiki bank for provision of loans to masses
8-a sense of confidence and trust among saraiki masses
and much much more for the betterment of people.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
mohsinali303 (Sunday, May 13, 2012)
Old Monday, May 14, 2012

Atif Supermacy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
First of all I want to make clear one thing for the each of us that what is the meaning of province creation on administrative basis????
It means that the capital of Punjab will remain at Lahore, the provincial assembly would be the same with same CM.. the CM will appoint an Additional Secretary and an Additional IG for the new administrative province...in short whether you make a province on administrative basis or not the balance of Power will still remain with the upper Punjab.
2-job opportunities in their own localities,, they would not have to go to lahore for job interviews etc.
3-more political rights
5-representation and recognition of 7 crore saraikis on national days and events
i think there should more provinces as required..I believe not only saraika soba but also go for the hazara soba and karachi also or can be made as a province.
Old Monday, May 14, 2012

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
3-more political rights
Saraiki province is right of people of saraiki belt because they are living there from long time and they have separate identity. And because their separate identity they have been ignored for many years. If they had received their due right then today they would not be demanding a separate province. We can clearly see the difference between upper Punjab and lower Punjab.
And we can not apply the same policy in every province for example sindh's case is different. Sindh is the only province in pakistan which has more diversity, there one cant see only sindhi; mohajirs, punjabi, pakhtoon, all kinds of people live there and hence sindh can't afford more division. And in punjab that is not the case. in punjab people do not need to speak in urdu they just speak punjabi and their message gets croosed but in sindh one have to learn other language other than mother tongue. And karachi is not just the make up of mohajirs, there one can find people from all over the country. In sindh we have to live in diversity with harmony and that is the only solution of sindh.
sabahatbhutta (Monday, May 14, 2012)
Old Monday, May 14, 2012

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atif Supermacy View Post
i think there should more provinces as required..I believe not only saraika soba but also go for the hazara soba and karachi also or can be made as a province.
will you please explain your point, why you want this?