Monday, April 29, 2024
08:37 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, June 15, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012

Thanked 2,147 Times in 983 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future

@Ainuddin Kibzai

Brother, did you not yourself hit the 'Thanks' button when you met with posts in favour of your opinion? How many posts are there when you hit the same button when you faced opposition? Please don't get out of context meanings of the posts. Sorry to say but it is such a childish way to refer to the same two words again and again? If you are voicing the concerns of other aspirants, why are you so much apprehensive and taking opposition as something personal?
Malmeena Khan (Friday, June 15, 2012)

Ainuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmeena Khan View Post
Dear brother Ainuddin I know you know the difference between opposition and sarcasm. And I really appreciate your knowledge. If a member cliks THANKS button in response to a post it means he/she is agreed to that post and this becomes not a duty/JOB of that member rather agreeing with an opinion/view.

Dear bother it's your DUTY and JOB to face opposition with a broad mind. And if you feel sarcasm anywhere then you must convince the sarcastic with strong logical arguments. This would be quite appreciating. But if you keep on trying to plead in a childish way then it's impossible for others to hear you.
Apologize if I performed the duty of clicking THANKS on my like views'posts.
Take this sentence to any part of the word and get the test carried out on it Regarding Sarcasm.
" Sad to see that more and more incompetent competitors are getting into CSS "
Khadim-e-Fareed
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Roll Number 3208-CSS 2008Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2009Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2009Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,189 Times in 442 Posts
Mumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainuddin Kibzai View Post
The two latest toppers.
2009 Topper --- a repeater.
2011 Topper --- a repeater
A matter of.......??????
It is up to you guys to decide and comment.
I am talking in General. So, plz no harsh comments.

The way I think the objection can be properly handled is as follows:
Certain %age of the total marks should be deducted from the candidates who appear for the second time. Higher %age of marks should be deducted if he is taking the exam for the 3rd time.
It is also a rule for the students aspiring to take admission in any medical college.
The older you get, the higher %age of marks are deducted from your marks obtained.
Similarly, a CSP who is to aspire for a better group should be deducted certain %age of marks from.
This is how I think the FPSC can make amend.
It will give some heart to the novice aspirants.
Regards,
Ainuddin Kibzai.
Dear Members AoA
i wanted to reply to this thread on the day it was posted but then i decided not to for obvious reasons, for things usually take certain undesired turns and twists and people usually take thing negatively and in other contexts.

But seriously this is the most absurd demand that i have ever come across. i mean what is the faultlcrime of the repeater ? The fact that she/he passed and another could not renders them disqualifed from the race to achieve their dreams??

If we go by this theory then why do we have three attempts to start with? why not limit it to one and only attempt? if a person who does not pass/get allocated in his 1/2 attempt why is his/her third attempt more ' HALAL ' then a repeater?

in my opinion a repeater has to undergo more pressure and anxiety to perform and do well then next time than a candidate who isnt already in service. balancing one's Job/training and exam preparation is no child's play. it requires hard work, dedication and passion and then to top it all the uncertainity of css exam doesnt ensure one's success.

so i think we should all think logically and do not indulge in such baseless arguments. If one is competent no one can stop him/her from succeeding. After all how many toppers we have had who were repeaters? i am sure we can count them on fingertips.

And why dont we talk about those repeaters who arent able to improve? every year we have a number of such examples...so should we give them grace marks to enable them to get into their desired group?

P.S : I hope my post doesnt create any ill feelings.

Regards

Ainuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
@Ainuddin Kibzai

Brother, did you not yourself hit the 'Thanks' button when you met with posts in favour of your opinion? How many posts are there when you hit the same button when you faced opposition? Please don't get out of context meanings of the posts. Sorry to say but it is such a childish way to refer to the same two words again and again? If you are voicing the concerns of other aspirants, why are you so much apprehensive and taking opposition as something personal?
Because I am made to feel the grudge of making a simple inquiry.
And on what grounds someone's comments are deleted?
Khadim-e-Fareed
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Roll Number 3208-CSS 2008Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2009Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2009Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Mumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Take this sentence to any part of the word and get the test carried out on it Regarding Sarcasm.
" Sad to see that more and more incompetent competitors are getting into CSS "
If such demands are made then i am afriad such comments will pour in. Once you start something like this you can't limit its response.

@ Mumtaz Hayat Maneka

Sorry brother but I am tired now. I really am.
I have posted my comments several times but everyone comes up with the conclusion after reading merely the first post.
There are several other parts to it too.
Respectable Brother. Here are my comments you must have missed.
Comment # 3.
" I just want to quote that I have only voiced the concern of numerous CSS aspirants in the form of this thread of mine"
Comment # 34.
" Firstly, let me state the point here that this is not entirely my own opinion. I have been helping the tyro aspirants with every bits and pieces of experience and knowledge I have.
These are the concerns of the numerous CSS aspirants. I couldn't satisfy them with my replies to their very query.
I have posted this thread not only on CSS Forum but also on the CSS-related groups on FaceBook.
I have received quite logical and convincing replies from several CSP's and other semior members on various forums. "
Comment # 38.
" The thread was merely a mouthpiece of several tyro aspirants which I expressed on their behalf. "
Comment # 43.
" Brother, I just voiced the concern of several tyro aspirants and nothing else."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka View Post
If such demands are made then i am afriad such comments will pour in. Once you start something like this you can't limit its response.
But the response of the seniors have to be a bit cottoned one since they bear a bigger responsibility .
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012

Thanked 2,147 Times in 983 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future

Quote:
I have posted my comments several times but everyone comes up with the conclusion after reading merely the first post.
Comment # 3.
" I just want to quote that I have only voiced the concern of numerous CSS aspirants in the form of this thread of mine"
Comment # 34.
" Firstly, let me state the point here that this is not entirely my own opinion. I have been helping the tyro aspirants with every bits and pieces of experience and knowledge I have.
These are the concerns of the numerous CSS aspirants. I couldn't satisfy them with my replies to their very query.
I have posted this thread not only on CSS Forum but also on the CSS-related groups on FaceBook.
I have received quite logical and convincing replies from several CSP's and other semior members on various forums. "
Comment # 38.
" The thread was merely a mouthpiece of several tyro aspirants which I expressed on their behalf. "
Comment # 43.
" Brother, I just voiced the concern of several tyro aspirants and nothing else."

meray bhai to sb yehi keh rhay hain na k apne yeh jo aspirants ki concerns samnay rkhi hain yeh logical or rational nhi hain or isko kafi members nay justify bhi kia hy. ap kun isko personal latay ho...
Khadim-e-Fareed

Quote:
Comment # 3.
Comment # 34.
Comment # 38.
Comment # 43.
Dear may be its time for all those to concentrate on exam preparation rather than thinking about something which is not warranted or in their reach .

Quote:
But the response of the seniors have to be a bit cottoned one since they bear a bigger responsibility .
Agreed. but something seniors have to use harsh tone for correction of juniors and those about whom they care .

Last edited by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka; Friday, June 15, 2012 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Merged!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mumtaz Hayat Maneka For This Useful Post:
Ainuddin Kibzai (Friday, June 15, 2012), ArifAwan (Friday, June 15, 2012), azure (Friday, June 15, 2012), Last Island (Friday, June 15, 2012), mani1 (Friday, June 15, 2012), usman khalid (Friday, June 15, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka View Post
Dear may be its time for all those to concentrate on exam preparation rather than thinking about something which is not warranted or in their reach .

Agreed. but something seniors have to use harsh tone for correction of juniors and those about whom they care .
Sir, now it clearly sounds like a true Senior.
The difference between your benign and others' sarcastic is quite evident.
This has been the point I have been trying to make.
I have got replies to my query and will surely forward these to the concerned fellows.
regards,
Ainu.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
No Kashif.
This is not Democracy but dictatorship where you keep on shouting but are left unheard. And I can some members clicking on the Thanks option as a part of the duty.

One of the members was doing a fine job in clicking the option " Thanks "
There I clicked Thanks on your post as well , try to differentiate between dictatorship and democracy dear. In a dictatorship authorities don't allow any unwanted expression to be expressed so if it was a dictatorship here this thread wouldn't even reach this stage . In democracy you have freedom of expressing your views whatever they might be but if you will come up with something unwanted, you will invite ridicule from the people . It is human nature that people discard or thwart any thing they find absurd or unwanted either through sarcasm or scolding or through forceful quelling so human nature shows its color whether its democracy or its dictatorship; basically you can't do anything about human nature which even Allah (SWT) says is more difficult than moving mountains so you will have to adjust yourself with it even if you might not like it but still giving everyone their due respect and being lively . There is something hidden in everything for people to learn, so assume you learned something new . Hope you don't mind