Wednesday, May 15, 2024
07:25 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, August 05, 2012

Bostan is on a distinguished road

Dear sister Sabhat i know in this fourm many more intelligent and knweledge full persons are here they also know the facts and every thing. you said that death of ZAB made by courts and army
tell me even i asked before what did ZAB in 1971???? was he able to called as loyal..
2nd BB murder case was investigated by UNO team not by Pak agencies is it?
and report was sent to Govt why that report was'nt show infront of nation
even Ex Interior minister R.Malik many times said'we knew the killers of BB' ...

why the killer still escaped? even this statment also passed by Asif Ali Zardari..
Brother Alihashmt where u want to call me on that said statment. Are you don't know the politics of Pak its a cheapest way to get populairty among peoples. and this thing not carried out by PPP its also by PML N and ex President Musharf done this
not talk like a part lover'recently COCA law infornt of you the one more proof of Sinceirty..

Last edited by Shooting Star; Sunday, August 05, 2012 at 10:08 PM. Reason: merged
Old Monday, August 06, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostan View Post
Dear sister Sabhat i know in this fourm many more intelligent and knweledge full persons are here they also know the facts and every thing. you said that death of ZAB made by courts and army
tell me even i asked before what did ZAB in 1971???? was he able to called as loyal..
2nd BB murder case was investigated by UNO team not by Pak agencies is it?
and report was sent to Govt why that report was'nt show infront of nation
even Ex Interior minister R.Malik many times said'we knew the killers of BB' ...

why the killer still escaped? even this statment also passed by Asif Ali Zardari..
Dear Brother! I only want to reinstate that no-one can judge the loyalty as it is abstract. You can measure material things not intentions. Can you prove ZAB wasn't loyal?
UNO report was presented in Sindh Assembly dear, You can,t say it wasn't made public.
Killer is escaping because killer is not yet determined. The case is subjudice. Plz don't pass judgements or you will be committing Contempt of Court.

very funny to listen contempt of i think its become a motto of PPP that every objection now come in contempt of court.
i know reports was presented in Sindh assembly but why not in Parliament,if killer not determined then why R.malik and Asif Ali Zardari said they knew about the killers????
about ZAB i asked a question what he did in 1971?????? either which one came in loyalty??????
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostan View Post
very funny to listen contempt of i think its become a motto of PPP that every objection now come in contempt of court.
i know reports was presented in Sindh assembly but why not in Parliament,if killer not determined then why R.malik and Asif Ali Zardari said they knew about the killers????
about ZAB i asked a question what he did in 1971?????? either which one came in loyalty??????
Brother I am not PPP
Sindh Assembly is also a part of Parliament, Yes I agree it should have been presented in National Assembly.
Asif Ali Zardari is not a judge neither is Malik. If I say I know who is a murderer, i would have to prove it. That person will not be hanged on account of my words...
Brother I have already answered about Loyalty.

Sister, the statement of killers not passed by you and me its passed by the President and Interior minister of State. whom are most responsible persons of the country.
about loyalty i asked what he did in 1971???decision taken for his own benefits are came in loyalty???
i know you are not PPP nor me but PPP govt made by us.and even their wrong policies also supported by us. also we know all thing again we support for our own lil bit benefits..
And Sindh assembly comprises on PPP and MQM both are allied and as same in basics.
Old Tuesday, August 07, 2012
43rd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 101

Najam Nawaz Saqib is on a distinguished road

Sincerity seems to be absent in the actions of not only PPP but all major political parties. They pretend of dying for the sufferings of this nation but actually they all are the culprits and are hand in glove with each other just to attain power which is the sole purpose of their lives.

PPP has proved that it is more loyal to its party personalities and individuals rather than Pakistan and will even stand by the corruption of their individuals at the cost of this country.

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, August 07, 2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts

Insatiable soul is on a distinguished road

i think nobody is perfect or free of mistakes.. what if zardari was full of mistakes in the past (who's not..?!!) but look at his present tenure till now.. he's never shown anything that can be called as harmful to the people and country.. our country is full of many crisis but these crisis cannot be solved just by clicking the mouse... it takes lots of people to be involved.. i think many people associated with zardari including himself seem sincere.. but yes there are many who may not be sincere rather i must say they may be more sincere to themselves than to the country.. this doesn't mean a big countrywide party is not sincere.. well simply NO

big hurdle to pp's success is its name that its anti-establishment party.. so guys now think.. how is it possible in country like ours to be successful when one is anti-establishment.. one has to be pro-establishment like khan sb if he wants to be successful in our country and rest need support of big bullys like usa to survive in our country..
The Following User Says Thank You to Insatiable soul For This Useful Post:
sabahatbhutta (Tuesday, August 07, 2012)
43rd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 101

Najam Nawaz Saqib is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insatiable soul View Post
i think nobody is perfect or free of mistakes.. what if zardari was full of mistakes in the past (who's not..?!!) but look at his present tenure till now.. he's never shown anything that can be called as harmful to the people and country.. our country is full of many crisis but these crisis cannot be solved just by clicking the mouse... it takes lots of people to be involved.. i think many people associated with zardari including himself seem sincere.. but yes there are many who may not be sincere rather i must say they may be more sincere to themselves than to the country.. this doesn't mean a big countrywide party is not sincere.. well simply NO

big hurdle to pp's success is its name that its anti-establishment party.. so guys now think.. how is it possible in country like ours to be successful when one is anti-establishment.. one has to be pro-establishment like khan sb if he wants to be successful in our country and rest need support of big bullys like usa to survive in our country..
Dear respectfully do you really not know the actions of zardari and his team that can be regarded as treachery? I am amazed if it is so.
The most weird thing is that i still see people taking side of zardari and ppp despite of their open enmity of Pakistan. Astaghfar. How can we expect Pakistan to become a better state in this alarming situation?

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najam Nawaz Saqib View Post
Dear respectfully do you really not know the actions of zardari and his team that can be regarded as treachery? I am amazed if it is so.
The most weird thing is that i still see people taking side of zardari and ppp despite of their open enmity of Pakistan. Astaghfar. How can we expect Pakistan to become a better state in this alarming situation?
mind your language he is the president of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. and is there any strong prove or he felt guilty in court that you are blaming on him. you should respect him. be educated one. i am not pro zardari but thing is that he is president of our country after that he will accountable for his deed you have not right to use abusive language for him.

Insatiable soul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najam Nawaz Saqib View Post
what actions are u exactly pointing at..? are u talking about his past sins..?? well forget man.. nobody's holy cow in his life.. everyone tastes a sin.. talk about his present tenure and present corruption.. give me a single example..!! if he's not writting a mere letter to swiss govt that never means he's corrupt.. he's just trying to establish the supermacy of parliament where as your chief can't digest to see parliament growing healthier and stronger..
or com'n tell me, is it like he's from small province that's why people from big province (specially ghost establishmnet) cant digest this bitter truth so cant bear with this poor wifeless and fatherless person?

Quote:
what enemity are u talking abt?? did they bomb the country.. did kill people.. com;n grow up.. there are lots people in nro who are real killers but chief justice is not taking any action against them.. nobody is enemy here.. everyone loves his country.. open your closed eyes.. it's just game of some puppets playing at the hands of establishment who're continously busy in collecting things to malign and defaming the govt and thus busy in its failure..

i wish people could understand the bitter truths and games of their own holy cows..