Sunday, April 28, 2024
02:33 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, March 08, 2013
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Paksoldier, do you mean to say that it's media that is thrusting its will over pakistani people? Do mean to say that people are unintelligent, irrational entities who cant distinguish between right and wrong? No. The thing is, they very well know what they want to see. And the media is just responding to their demand, public demand.

You raised a good point when you said 'especially woman' are interested in indian programs. To me that is the reason they are more peaceloving and far less belligerent than men of our society.

I, for one, would prefer to watch indian naach gana than waste my time listening to a religious cleric preaching hatred. I believe if all Pakistanis started doing this there would be no hatred. No killing of the innocent minorities and no suicide bombings.

My only concern about media is that it is busy in personal aggrandisement. It must give precedence to national interest over self interest. It must be able to counter political propaganda against our nation. And it should resist being purchased. Baqi, it has been doing a wonderful job. It is a teacher of our society. It is a policeman of our society. And as such it is worthy of great praise and respect.
Old Saturday, March 09, 2013

paksoldier is on a distinguished road

i have sympathy for your concepts..
this is the least i could reply..
peace

Last edited by Arain007; Saturday, March 09, 2013 at 10:10 AM. Reason: avoid net speak
Old Saturday, March 09, 2013
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for your sympathies, Paksoldier, but remember that Almighty may forgive us for watching Indian programs, but He sure will not forgive our taking lives of our brethren.
Old Sunday, March 17, 2013

sahar bukhari is on a distinguished road
Unhappy role of media

pakistani media just bzy to unveil our corrupt politians....make fun of them..why dnt our media understand tht we have already awared this bitter reality..daily on news channels we see only the fightings of our politicians..they blame each othr for the demotion of our country.but our media nvr forget to announce the details of aid given by foreign countries...
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahar bukhari View Post
pakistani media just bzy to unveil our corrupt politians....make fun of them..why dnt our media understand tht we have already awared this bitter reality..daily on news channels we see only the fightings of our politicians..they blame each othr for the demotion of our country.but our media nvr forget to announce the details of aid given by foreign countries...
Avoid use of "Netspeak" or other "cute" grammar or spelling (For example: writing "R U a woman?" instead of "Are You a woman?").

As you are new here, so kindly read Forum Rules and Regulations before making posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arain007 For This Useful Post:
Nosheen Bukhari (Monday, March 25, 2013)

hazel is on a distinguished road

We know our weaknesses and also know reasons of our present situation , we dont need any lens to know more about our failures , this is high time that we should do something except blaming others and finding our mistakes. If we say media is not playing its role , then why we keep on watching news all day long .
Old Monday, March 18, 2013

Waqar Afzal is on a distinguished road

Just to add to the discussion,are you not aware of the media personnel gatherings in American embassy where many of the leading journalists and anchors are invited?