Sunday, April 28, 2024
09:18 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, July 26, 2012

~BraveHeart~ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by samia fakhar View Post
no this is not the case... why should our youth be so hopeless that they are talking about disintegration of Pakistan (Allah forbids) and saying that Pakistan will be part of pages of any history book.... Yes I admit that there are few things which need to be corrected but still we have the rays of hopes... why are we always look for any initiative from our leaders? we can do our work in our capacity for our country... no doubt our work will not be in proportion of work which will be done by our leaders but still we can take a step ahead. We should not only focus on sincerety of our leaders but we should also analyse that how much we are sincere with our country? and again this is your misconception that every where only Pakistani's are creating mess... crimes in the western countries are even more severe... take the case of our eastern neighbouring country which claim to be a secular state, beating a school girl by many men is just the gist of severity of human right violation of that so called secular state... america claiming to be one of the civilized nations has the authority of running Guantanamu Bay, well I am not going in details of monopoly of america on whole world (I just quote these two example to show that in Pakistan neither there is any Guantanamu bay nor we can even imagine of beating a girl on roads and our people will tolerate the incidence).. I am not saying that we do not have any problem but extreme hopelessness always creates the place for extreme hopefulness... we should be hopeful and we should take start from our home... charity begins at home...
@ Samia Fakhar, I really appreciate your optimistic view on our coutry. "A man's country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle." I just want to add a small view of mine that the day when we all will be together( Punjabi,Sindhi,Balochi,Pathan,all others),, as you can better judge the recent scenerio, by which It is crystal clear that we are dragging the future of Pakistan in gloom !! By making seperate Provinces or depriving any Province by accession of His due rights we can only produce hatred amongst us not UNITY!!
Malik Nadeem 06 (Wednesday, August 01, 2012), samia fakhar (Friday, July 27, 2012)
Old Thursday, July 26, 2012

desertrain is on a distinguished road

Sister I completely Agree with you. Its hopelessness that nourishes the human hope. And we should always look for the good instead of Giving Up !!

But the thing is that Not only we need a Competent leader but we are also having troubles with our People.
Where would you find sincere people for this country ?

Near to My house there are two short bridges. More than 100 years have now passed to that bridge. And they are still in better condition. Just because it was Built by English Engineers during their rule.

While few months before , there was a project of rebuilding the main Gate of Our university campus.
They built it , the next day it fell down and two workers died underneath.
Just because the engineer to whom the project was given used substandard material just to cut costs.

Every single person is involved in curruption. From driver to Engineer, to doctor to busnessman.

When such are the conditions of our people , why should I think then that things will get better in future ?

You quoted about Guantanamo bay- well , then it Must be in Your Knowledge that the captives in this bay arent Americans.

No matter how ruthless their Govt is for the rest of the countries ( it is something related to International relations) but their own people have been provided with all kind of facilities.
Atleast they have got privileges as a normal citizen should have.

You said beating a girl to death. Well, kidnapping, killings and child labour is at rife here.

You might disapprove of what I said. But trust me , if u ever have a chance to visit some foreign country ,do observe our people.
When people are crossing the road , the only car that wont stop for them would be driven by a Pakistani.
The person that u find quarrelsome would be Pakistani.
The only person staring at people would be from here.

I just dont understand why only WE ?
It will take long long to change the minds of people. Words doesnt carry power. We shall get more into practical.

Beleive Me , other nations are hundred years ahead of us.
And you said charity begins at home- but who will take the first step ? We ? If we , then when ?
The Following User Says Thank You to desertrain For This Useful Post:
samia fakhar (Friday, July 27, 2012)
Old Friday, July 27, 2012

samia fakhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BraveHeart~ View Post
@ Samia Fakhar, I really appreciate your optimistic view on our coutry. "A man's country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle." I just want to add a small view of mine that the day when we all will be together( Punjabi,Sindhi,Balochi,Pathan,all others),, as you can better judge the recent scenerio, by which It is crystal clear that we are dragging the future of Pakistan in gloom !! By making seperate Provinces or depriving any Province by accession of His due rights we can only produce hatred amongst us not UNITY!!
I agree that if we will make some people of the country deprived, the situation will turn to the incidence of 1970s (Allah forbids) but we should keep in mind that 1971 Bangalis were used by foreign forces in their interests and now we Pakistani can't afford to become the tools of anti Pakistan forces... I hope u are understanding... we all have the contribution in the prospect of the country... Have you ever not forward a joke about Pathan or Punjabi to your friend? It may be a small act but only this single act creating the different identities such as Pathan, Punjabi, Balochi and Sindhi rather than Pakistani? Isn't it? Why are we talking about that a policies are compeling people of a province to demand seperation (I hope u are getting me) no doubt, policy makers have the great contribution but we -the masses- are also playing our part? have you ever the chance to live with people other than your language? what have you noticed? Have you not passed from the situation when your friends are taunting and asking very odd questions about ur sect? Can't we question a near by mosque MULLA if he is criticing a particular sect in his religioius speeches? If we all the part and parcel of these acts then i think so I am right that charity begins at home... no doubt the situation is getting gloomy day by day but we as Pakistanis should play our part at least.... we sholud not let any one to play with our sentiments, become a tool in their hands and we should be aware that if these people are not sincere with their mother land and trying to disintegrate her then how is it possible that they will be sincere with us...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertrain View Post
Sister I completely Agree with you. Its hopelessness that nourishes the human hope. And we should always look for the good instead of Giving Up !!

But the thing is that Not only we need a Competent leader but we are also having troubles with our People.
Where would you find sincere people for this country ?

Near to My house there are two short bridges. More than 100 years have now passed to that bridge. And they are still in better condition. Just because it was Built by English Engineers during their rule.

While few months before , there was a project of rebuilding the main Gate of Our university campus.
They built it , the next day it fell down and two workers died underneath.
Just because the engineer to whom the project was given used substandard material just to cut costs.

Every single person is involved in curruption. From driver to Engineer, to doctor to busnessman.

When such are the conditions of our people , why should I think then that things will get better in future ?

You quoted about Guantanamo bay- well , then it Must be in Your Knowledge that the captives in this bay arent Americans.

No matter how ruthless their Govt is for the rest of the countries ( it is something related to International relations) but their own people have been provided with all kind of facilities.
Atleast they have got privileges as a normal citizen should have.

You said beating a girl to death. Well, kidnapping, killings and child labour is at rife here.

You might disapprove of what I said. But trust me , if u ever have a chance to visit some foreign country ,do observe our people.
When people are crossing the road , the only car that wont stop for them would be driven by a Pakistani.
The person that u find quarrelsome would be Pakistani.
The only person staring at people would be from here.

I just dont understand why only WE ?
It will take long long to change the minds of people. Words doesnt carry power. We shall get more into practical.

Beleive Me , other nations are hundred years ahead of us.
And you said charity begins at home- but who will take the first step ? We ? If we , then when ?
Thanks for calling me sister first of all... well brother there are many things you mentioned in your comment and i will appreciate your observations as well...
ur first question: Where would you find sincere people for this country ?
well i will find a sincere person on this very forum and that is DESERTRAIN. isn't it? tell me are u not sincere with Pakistan? there are many peolpe like you who are thinking about the situation and this is even satisfactory thing that we the masses are not sleeping... and if we are conscious about the situation then we can play our part. as educated people we can at least clearify the minds of our uneducated people about the patriotism.. a very small act but very encouraging and a good contribution in our capacity.
second thing you said that every single person is involved in corruption. well to my mind this corruption is a moral crime as well... we as student and as professionals how much is we pouring into our responsibities? tell me if as a student you will get the chance to cheat in exam will yuo lose this opportunity? i think so a big NOT... (I am not talking about u brother i am just quoting an example to show the moral corruption of our nation. my stance is clear we can't expect any good change from our leaders if we will not take initiative from our side) you said that each and every person is corrupt but who is that each and every person? are not we?
now about Gauntanamu bay... well i know their are no American in guantanamu bay but their are human beings. I just quoted the example that the so called civilized courties are crossing their limits of human right violation but they are very good in blaming others....
you said that American government is providing facilities to their citizens but there are two things in this as well... America is snatching the rights of others and pouring it in to country... Iraq war was a oil game in Afghanistan she has its own interest.. so it is also not fair to snatch the right of others and give it to her own people.. (here we should think as a human being not as American. If might is right then this prosperity is also questionalbe)
well about beating girl I say that there is zero chance of occurance of incidence... why? because I think so people of Pakistan is not so insensitive that a gang is beating a girl on the road and you will not notice it or will not take an action.... no doubt there are criminal factors in our society but our common people are not alike... I am not saying "PAKISTAN MAIN DODH KI NEHRAIN BEH RAHI HAIN" but we should be opitimistic... developed nations have also started from scratches why not we? and we have not to take start from scratches... trust me we have potentials but we have ta take initiative...

Last edited by Shooting Star; Friday, July 27, 2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: merged
Old Saturday, July 28, 2012

Never thought somebody would ever look on me as a brother. Its the first time somebody ever called me brother - sounds good , thanx sister !!

Back to the topic :
I am holding high Regards for your Sincere wishes and for your great devotion to the future of this country :b .
Your Thoughts are worth Considering. And I hope Many of Us including me would atleast try once to act on these after reading them ..
You aswell try to act on them :d

you will find desertrain- a sincere person on this forum, well thanx , haha. But you will find many more sincere people on the same forum but only ON forum. Outside this forum , hmm, things doesnt remain the same. We are all dependent on each other , on the system that we are in. The circumstances around us that have laid bondages upon us arent that easy to escape. There is a huge difference in Just Talking and doing things.

Well , you said America is facilitating her people with the rights and facilities that they have snatched from others ? Well, No Doubt , you are right !! But what are we doing ? Snatching rights from our own people and facilitating ourselves from them, isnt it so ?
Dont u see the people around you involved in such acts ?
Atleast their masses are restricted to themselves , living in their own boundaries.

See the difference ..

Human Rights violation - well, but first u have to provide Ur own people with their rights and when u accomplish this then sure you can show them the right way by taking a futher step of thinking on global level.
But first atleast try to acheive the former one ..

Last Night I switched on the Tv around 2'oclock - a host with 3 young black beard scholars , in a live program, discussing 'Khayanat'. The scholars went on to describing Khayanat and then continued listing its types , further illustrating the different categories of Khayanat. The host though a clean shaved but he too appeared to have a good knowledge of Islam.
The discussion continued but my mind got stucked on the very thought that Masha Allah , God has bestowed our people with such a great Knowledge, every person knows what Islam is. Ask a Nursery class Kid and he would even tell you what Khayanat is. I mean Khayanat is Khayanat , why to go in such a huge discussion abt this type and that type ?
Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong , then why to go into categories of right and wrong ?
Why are we always into such minor things? I mean couldnt we come Up with something better ?
Western people are buying lands on Moon and we havent yet decided what is right and what is wrong.
The time that we waste on discussing issues could be utilized in implenting them practically, isnt it ?

Everybody knows the ill-consequences of Infusion or mixing up impure or unwanted things into milk and all other edibles but the practice itself is common. unethical behaviour , even have a look on the behaviour of teachers with their students.
These few things are an essentials of a good and morally developed society and we have NoNe of them here.

The Next thing that captured my mind was that inspite of such a Great knowledge, the prevalence of awareness among our people- beleive me we all know our weaknesses , we all know the mistakes our predecessors made , and we all are well aware of whats still dragging us into such mess- yet Nobody has taken a bold step in fixing the defects.
Each and single person is involved in 'If he do this', 'If we do this', 'If he had done this' ..
But when will we do this ?
We havent yet produced an honest shopkeeper and we are wishing for an incurruptible leader ?

Trust me !! Our lives are totally based on theories. Practically we all are Nill.
You tell me , you have a great deal of knowledge, but how many people around u have changed themselves ?

Atleast the people around me have the same mindsets that they used to have before the difference is only that before they knew less and today they know more.
samia fakhar (Saturday, July 28, 2012)
Old Saturday, July 28, 2012

Quote:
Never thought somebody would ever look on me as a brother. Its the first time somebody ever called me brother - sounds good , thanx sister !!

Back to the topic :
I am holding high Regards for your Sincere wishes and for your great devotion to the future of this country :b .
Your Thoughts are worth Considering. And I hope Many of Us including me would atleast try once to act on these after reading them ..
You aswell try to act on them :d

you will find desertrain- a sincere person on this forum, well thanx , haha. But you will find many more sincere people on the same forum but only ON forum. Outside this forum , hmm, things doesnt remain the same. We are all dependent on each other , on the system that we are in. The circumstances around us that have laid bondages upon us arent that easy to escape. There is a huge difference in Just Talking and doing things.

Well , you said America is facilitating her people with the rights and facilities that they have snatched from others ? Well, No Doubt , you are right !! But what are we doing ? Snatching rights from our own people and facilitating ourselves from them, isnt it so ?
Dont u see the people around you involved in such acts ?
Atleast their masses are restricted to themselves , living in their own boundaries.

See the difference ..

Human Rights violation - well, but first u have to provide Ur own people with their rights and when u accomplish this then sure you can show them the right way by taking a futher step of thinking on global level.
But first atleast try to acheive the former one ..

Last Night I switched on the Tv around 2'oclock - a host with 3 young black beard scholars , in a live program, discussing 'Khayanat'. The scholars went on to describing Khayanat and then continued listing its types , further illustrating the different categories of Khayanat. The host though a clean shaved but he too appeared to have a good knowledge of Islam.
The discussion continued but my mind got stucked on the very thought that Masha Allah , God has bestowed our people with such a great Knowledge, every person knows what Islam is. Ask a Nursery class Kid and he would even tell you what Khayanat is. I mean Khayanat is Khayanat , why to go in such a huge discussion abt this type and that type ?
Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong , then why to go into categories of right and wrong ?
Why are we always into such minor things? I mean couldnt we come Up with something better ?
Western people are buying lands on Moon and we havent yet decided what is right and what is wrong.
The time that we waste on discussing issues could be utilized in implenting them practically, isnt it ?

Everybody knows the ill-consequences of Infusion or mixing up impure or unwanted things into milk and all other edibles but the practice itself is common. unethical behaviour , even have a look on the behaviour of teachers with their students.
These few things are an essentials of a good and morally developed society and we have NoNe of them here.

The Next thing that captured my mind was that inspite of such a Great knowledge, the prevalence of awareness among our people- beleive me we all know our weaknesses , we all know the mistakes our predecessors made , and we all are well aware of whats still dragging us into such mess- yet Nobody has taken a bold step in fixing the defects.
Each and single person is involved in 'If he do this', 'If we do this', 'If he had done this' ..
But when will we do this ?
We havent yet produced an honest shopkeeper and we are wishing for an incurruptible leader ?

Trust me !! Our lives are totally based on theories. Practically we all are Nill.
You tell me , you have a great deal of knowledge, but how many people around u have changed themselves ?

Atleast the people around me have the same mindsets that they used to have before the difference is only that before they knew less and today they know more.
well brother very thought provoking questions by you... means you have philosophical approach toward the issues.. hmmmmmm Aristotle type of mind good keep it up. U are far good than the people who do not want ot even think about
Now u raised many questions which need thorough analysis of your stance and requires months I think so to answer... but I am very clear in my arguments... I am saying that no doubt there are political, moral, economic, educational, social and religious problems in our society. some of them are created by us and some of them are created for us by others. we have problem with our social febrics no doubt but we must have the hope and we must have the courage to take the start if not at group level we can take start at individual level... plz I do not want ot see young generation of my country so hopeless. what are u talking and thinking about? you are future of Pakistan.. there is ray of hope.. why should we always look at the dark side of picture? why should we not try to look at the brighter side? May be this brighter side is dim but still it is brighter... If I can find a sincere person on the forum then of course i will find it in my profession as well... there are sincere people and we can not completely rule out the possibility. trust me but we have to pay incentive to them and that incentive to my mind is just to join hand with them if not practically we can agree with them and we can show regards for them . I think so it will be great incentive for them... losing hope is prohibited in Islam. we have national heros as well who worked hard for the country despite all these questions and scenarios in their mind...
last but not the least I do not know why but I always face the same comment from the people on the forum that there durable difference in acts and deeds but my brother trust me this difference is just a step ahead from us... see we if we can't take the fate of our country in our hand but we can work in our capacity... if we are sincere with our profession and trying to bring our friends and colleagues on the board then we are doing a lot.. we can't afford to be the part of system anymore... I can't be corrupt because my friend or colleague is corrupt any more...
ZARA NUM HO TO YE MITTI BARHI ZAKHAIZ HE SAQI (InshAllah)
Old Sunday, July 29, 2012

- Nice words from you sister-
Its good to see , we still have a number of patriots among us.
You'v stirred up my emotions.

Anyway, little drops make sea. And I hope the number grows in this near future.

May Allah help us all in accomplishing our dreams and May he confer Pakistan with his special favour. Salam !!
samia fakhar (Sunday, July 29, 2012)

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by samia fakhar View Post
well brother very thought provoking questions by you... means you have philosophical approach toward the issues.. hmmmmmm Aristotle type of mind good keep it up. U are far good than the people who do not want ot even think about
Now u raised many questions which need thorough analysis of your stance and requires months I think so to answer... but I am very clear in my arguments... I am saying that no doubt there are political, moral, economic, educational, social and religious problems in our society. some of them are created by us and some of them are created for us by others. we have problem with our social febrics no doubt but we must have the hope and we must have the courage to take the start if not at group level we can take start at individual level... plz I do not want ot see young generation of my country so hopeless. what are u talking and thinking about? you are future of Pakistan.. there is ray of hope.. why should we always look at the dark side of picture? why should we not try to look at the brighter side? May be this brighter side is dim but still it is brighter... If I can find a sincere person on the forum then of course i will find it in my profession as well... there are sincere people and we can not completely rule out the possibility. trust me but we have to pay incentive to them and that incentive to my mind is just to join hand with them if not practically we can agree with them and we can show regards for them . I think so it will be great incentive for them... losing hope is prohibited in Islam. we have national heros as well who worked hard for the country despite all these questions and scenarios in their mind...
last but not the least I do not know why but I always face the same comment from the people on the forum that there durable difference in acts and deeds but my brother trust me this difference is just a step ahead from us... see we if we can't take the fate of our country in our hand but we can work in our capacity... if we are sincere with our profession and trying to bring our friends and colleagues on the board then we are doing a lot.. we can't afford to be the part of system anymore... I can't be corrupt because my friend or colleague is corrupt any more...
ZARA NUM HO TO YE MITTI BARHI ZAKHAIZ HE SAQI (InshAllah)
I second you. Hope sustains the world. We should not cease hope and start thinking that everything is going to end in disaster. Undoubtedly, many things need to be resolved for our progress. But it is also true that with such haphazard state of mind, it will be herculean task for our youth to cope with such problems. We will have to encourage ourselves to deal with the enormity of circumstances. Just trace back the history and try to search what we were before and soon after the independence of Pakistan. Indeed we have progressed a lot so far. What still needed is a will to change the status quo..
The Following User Says Thank You to shakeel ghori For This Useful Post:
samia fakhar (Sunday, July 29, 2012)

Quote:
- Nice words from you sister-
Its good to see , we still have a number of patriots among us.
You'v stirred up my emotions.

Anyway, little drops make sea. And I hope the number grows in this near future.

May Allah help us all in accomplishing our dreams and May he confer Pakistan with his special favour. Salam !!
and I am waiting for the day.
Old Wednesday, August 01, 2012

williamholt is on a distinguished road

Patriotism is a devotion to one's country, excluding differences caused by the dependencies of the term's meaning upon context, geography and philosophy. In a generalized sense applicable to all countries and peoples, patriotism is a devotion to one's country.
Old Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lewand2owski is on a distinguished road

No doubt our culture is also changing which is appreciatable at many fronts, but still there are many things which have been penetrated in our society for many years and need modification in the best interest of our society and country and have the status of our SOCIAL VALUES. No doubt our culture is marvellous and has binded in such a manner that it saves our values to collapse but still we should be very much optimistic for the change but only if it has no contradiction with our primrary and vital religious, economic and social norms and values.