Monday, April 29, 2024
01:48 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, February 19, 2010

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian View Post
Former President of Pakistan His Excellency Sir General Pervez Musharraf is

greatest orator
most capable
most blunt
most learned
most daring
most prudent
most patriotic
most genuine
most brave
most enlightened
most covered by media
most accomplished
most successful
most charming
most controversial
most honest
greatest conquerer
greatest reformist
most pleasant
most humble
most exalted
most tolerant
most innovative
most brilliant
most artistic
most just
most celebrated
most distinguished
most potent
and so on................

words cannot describe his greatness

He is to Pakistan what Churchill was to England and De Gaulle was to France.

The urban educated and patriotic youth can never forget your glorious rule Sir.

Long Live General Pervez Musharraf.
Long Live Pakistan Army and Long Live Pakistan.

Note: The above facts are my honest personal opinion (shared by zillions). You guys are at liberty to disagree.
He is the one who is going to grace history and not otherwise.

cheers,
floydian
I do wanna share a verse of Iqbal here with loads of apologies and request to please not take it on pesonal grounds:

Wo fareb khurda shaheen jo pala ho kargiso mein
Usay kiya khabar k kiya hay? Rah-o-Rasm-e-Shahbaazi

Kind Regards
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough

aoa those who are favouting him pls pls tell me for what?im ready to farm my opinion in his favour if covinced ny supporsters argument......so pls help me
regards
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all
Default I wanted to keep it short but.......duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_ned View Post
I do wanna share a verse of Iqbal here with loads of apologies and request to please not take it on pesonal grounds:

Wo fareb khurda shaheen jo pala ho kargiso mein
Usay kiya khabar k kiya hay? Rah-o-Rasm-e-Shahbaazi

Kind Regards
Thanks for the regards. I appreciate.

But...firstly, you don't have to apologize to anyone while sharing your opinion. Its your right.

Secondly, I enjoyed reading Iqbal's verse. But the analogy doesn't fit. How can a bird be compared to "Ashraf-ul-Makhluqaat" ?

Thirdly, i cannot take personally anything against General Musharraf as he is not my personal hero but a national hero.

@ KAWISH

Your posts always bring smile on my face. Maybe it has something to do with your avatar. Anyway, following facts make me like the General.

He gave us identity (i.e. 4 ur convenience…computerized identity cards)
He gave us democracy
He gave us independent judiciary
He gave “you” Ch. Iftikhar
He gave us the most free and fair, if not perfect, elections
He gave us a free and vibrant media
He gave us Nadra
He gave us enlightened moderation
He established writ of the state
He gave us a strong economy
He gave us a voice in international politics
He gave us JF-Thunder
He bled India to the knees
He gave us rule of law
His measures provided employment to million of Pakistanis (no one can deny this)
He gave us an independent anti-corruption organization (recovered more than Rs. 240 billions)
He emancipated people of Islamabad from Lal Masjid terrorist hooligans
He emancipated poor people of Balochistan by eliminating a ferocious and Pharoic leader
He made this world a safer and cleaner place by capturing the most notorious terrorists
He brought noticeable improvements in WAPDA, Railways, Steel Mills, PIA
He brought countless $ billions in this country in shape of foreign investments
He brought billions in this country in exchange of terrorists (not a bad deal at all)
He patronized arts, culture, music, sports, artists, and what not…………………………………………………………..

The list is long but, as you know, time is short.

The general left the office with dignity and honor. Never compromised on national interests.

He has the right to live wherever he wants. He is not in exile. He is one of the most sought after public speaker right now and so he has commitments. Unlike, politicians he is not corrupt and has no stakes in lands, mills, factories, dirty politics of this poor country.

Of course nobody is perfect but seldom can a mortal achieve so much and be such a great leader.

cheers,
floydian
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

@floydian

i liked the argument.all u said is neither right nor wrong altogether.i define his virtues n vices like this:

VIRTUES:
a- he improved country's image abroad.people began to see pakistan in multiple apects other than kashmir context or as most dangerous state alone...
b- lessons from his rule are so bitter that never,i believe,its going to be that simple for any army man to try his luck in politics this way,neither people will be that easily duped n hence world might see a historical important event in Pakistan running on the trejectory of democracy for few decdes if not foreverw/o intrruptions(this is the way i believe he strengthened the democracy not otherwise)...
c- he set a trend of thinking out of the box by suggesting a new course for settling kashmir issue
d- he was an effective speaker

VICES:
a- his achievements,political n economical,were temporary.
b- he left country in no better conditions than ever n hence he is no different from any other rulers of pakistan.
e- he thought unconventionally for the external matters but in the internal matters played every dirty politics to maintain his rule.
f- never before army's image deterriorated to this extent just because:
1-he culdn't maintained the image of a statesman n was generally dubbed as american stooge
2-war on terrorism became war on countrymen
3-induction of army officers in civil department
e- his efforts on various other fronts such as in eradicating extremism were ostentatious n thus dishonest

i agree no one is perfect so was he.but his saving grace could have been stronger had he not left the country in hands of political parties surviving due to family names ,rather than producing some brave,honest politicians!

REgards,n Keep smiling

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

i agree with kawish... he should be remembered in history of Pakistan for both gud and bad aspects.....

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about

I found the most benificial post regarding the topic posted by a banned member named "Mazher" about two years ago. I do wanna share the link here with a request just to go through the post:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...ghlight=mazher

As per transparancy international report, Curruption was more than 67 % in President Musharraf's regime. See link

http://www.transparency.org.pk/docum...vey%202006.pdf

(See Page 30)

Kind Regards

mashal khan will become famous soon enough

After all his entrance into politics will remain a black spot on pakistani politics.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 8278, CE 2012 - Roll no 12818,

Chosen_One is on a distinguished road

I am extremely disappointed to see the mindset of our "Educated" class who are going to occupy the pivotal posts in governmental machinary.
Nations develop and prosper due to Rule of Law. They run their collective affairs through consultation (shura in Quran) modern parliament. Those who wields power are accountable (Democracy, Independent Judiciary and free media). To develop the sense of ownership, people are involved in the process of governance (democracy). Affairs of governance are transparent (still thousands of our fellow men missing).
To me this debate is the most preposterous as the above mentioned elements are the established facts for the Good Governance, which the army dictator has least idea of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashal khan View Post
After all his entrance into politics will remain a black spot on pakistani politics.
y u regret his rule so much,he didn't do anything much different than what ur own signatures reflect!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_One View Post
I am extremely disappointed to see the mindset of our "Educated" class who are going to occupy the pivotal posts in governmental machinary.
Nations develop and prosper due to Rule of Law. They run their collective affairs through consultation (shura in Quran) modern parliament. Those who wields power are accountable (Democracy, Independent Judiciary and free media). To develop the sense of ownership, people are involved in the process of governance (democracy). Affairs of governance are transparent (still thousands of our fellow men missing).
To me this debate is the most preposterous as the above mentioned elements are the established facts for the Good Governance, which the army dictator has least idea of.
im no supporter of dictatorial or army rules but pls tell me w/h civil gvt ever reveald or maintained anything u mentioned above?this discussion is not preposterous or even useless as its rather helping why such n such rule is considered good n why the other bad,n hence what should be rewarded n what condemd!

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Friday, February 19, 2010 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Merged
Old Saturday, February 20, 2010
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all
Default Plea To Musharraf

Dawn Letter To The Editor
Saturday, February 20, 2010

"According to a press report, Pervez Musharraf told a think-tank in London that he was prepared to do anything for Pakistan, I request him to return and serve the country for rest of his life.

This is because the country needs an Attaturk to develop it as envisioned by the Quaid-e-Azam. Present politicians have again failed miserably to protect the integrity of Pakistan and to solve problems faced by the people.

People want Musharraf because he is the best among them. He was honest and also very close to solving Kashmir Issue."
(ENGR S.T HUSSAIN)

The above quoted letter represents the "General" will.

regards,
floydian