Saturday, April 27, 2024
12:43 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, November 16, 2012

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Third party! A big question mark on this notion... Army is no solution. A coordinated/joint force of rangers, police commandoes and intelligence community is the solution. Rangers and police etc cannot do anything, because they are stopped by the topheads to do anything.
Yup a third party, can you guess who's this party? No, not even me but there is some power behind this issue who's working in a big city like Karachi. Political fight is not only the main reason in this case. By the way what rangers, police commandos and intelligence community did in the past, did they found the solution? Instead, they targeted those civilians of the city who did nothing but killed as they were the real headache of this matter(i think you know about Sarfaraz Shah's case and what rangers did with him, i expect you've the information about that). According to you, as our so called Rehman Malik combined these three powers i.e; rangers, fc commandos and intelligence community(to share their info with rangers and police so that they can take further action) but did they got success or failed?
For the one last time, we have tried almost everyone except army and we don't have any other option as i mentioned above again and again. If we do have an option, suggest please.
Old Friday, November 16, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo[t] View Post
Yup a third party, can you guess who's this party? No, not even me but there is some power behind this issue who's working in a big city like Karachi. Political fight is not only the main reason in this case.
Why would I guess so, I never believe for any such third power....... I had seen same comments by Rehman Malik that there is some third force active at Karachi! ... But who , perhaps even he dont know, then what is the need to have this rhetoric. Apparently there is no such third power! A fellow member has very rightly quoted about three A's, but to be precise if we contain MQM, then 60-75% problem of Karachi will be resolved, and for remaining 35-40%, PPP, ANP and religious parties will be required to be screwed.

Quote:
By the way what rangers, police commandos and intelligence community did in the past, did they found the solution? Instead, they targeted those civilians of the city who did nothing but killed as they were the real headache of this matter(i think you know about Sarfaraz Shah's case and what rangers did with him, i expect you've the information about that).
The best example of Police and Intelligence Community operation is of 1994 onwards operation. Later on, a troika of Police, Rangers and Intelligence Community was let loose by Zulfiqar Mirza in mid of 2010 and thn there was great hue and cry, result was stoppage of that cleaning and that was done at the wishes of top brass of political elite! .. And another result was posting of some of such officers and even target killing of some of them ..... I really dont have much information about that, but I hope the Rangers' culprits of Sarfraz Shah case were given due lesson, they were not supposed to do that.

Quote:
According to you, as our so called Rehman Malik combined these three powers i.e; rangers, fc commandos and intelligence community(to share their info with rangers and police so that they can take further action) but did they got success or failed?
Excuse me, I did not say that Rehman Malik combined three powers i.e. Rangers, FC Commandoes and Intelligence Community! I am of considered opinion that if such thing is made, then it can curtail the problem. Or if at all Police Commandoes and Intelligence Communities Fighting Forces are combined!... Further it is not FC Commandoes, rather Police Commandoes!

Quote:
For the one last time, we have tried almost everyone except army and we don't have any other option as i mentioned above again and again. If we do have an option, suggest please.
NO . This is not war zone, there is no clear cut differentiation of friend or foe, the army is already engaged in many parts of the country, the results of counter-insurgency efforts by army at FATA and settled area of Swat still require time to yield results etc as such army cannot and should never be engaged at Karachi. ...

I have, time and again, shared my own opinion/suggestions for this problem. Have a look at previous posts....

Last edited by Muhammad T S Awan; Friday, November 16, 2012 at 11:03 PM.
Old Monday, November 19, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
Why would I guess so, I never believe for any such third power....... I had seen same comments by Rehman Malik that there is some third force active at Karachi! ... But who , perhaps even he dont know, then what is the need to have this rhetoric. Apparently there is no such third power! A fellow member has very rightly quoted about three A's, but to be precise if we contain MQM, then 60-75% problem of Karachi will be resolved, and for remaining 35-40%, PPP, ANP and religious parties will be required to be screwed.
What a fellow member quotes is right and what anybody else is watching is wrong? Only three A's are not enough to do this job, there is an other third person working for them. MQM,PPP and ANP are present in Pakistan in early 80's and 90's then why we haven't seen this kind of situation in Past?

Quote:
The best example of Police and Intelligence Community operation is of 1994 onwards operation. Later on, a troika of Police, Rangers and Intelligence Community was let loose by Zulfiqar Mirza in mid of 2010 and thn there was great hue and cry, result was stoppage of that cleaning and that was done at the wishes of top brass of political elite! .. And another result was posting of some of such officers and even target killing of some of them ..... I really dont have much information about that, but I hope the Rangers' culprits of Sarfraz Shah case were given due lesson, they were not supposed to do that.
Zulfiqar Mirza soon after some days,resigned. Don't you think that was enough by Rangers to kill their own civilian in front of media?

Quote:
Excuse me, I did not say that Rehman Malik combined three powers i.e. Rangers, FC Commandoes and Intelligence Community! I am of considered opinion that if such thing is made, then it can curtail the problem. Or if at all Police Commandoes and Intelligence Communities Fighting Forces are combined!... Further it is not FC Commandoes, rather Police Commandoes!
First read that what i have written, "According to you, your so called Rehman Malik."
Intelligence community, rangers and police commandos were combined to work together when the situation was critical in "Katti Pahari" and Cheel Chowk" in Karachi. What happened? Nothing.

Quote:
NO . This is not war zone, there is no clear cut differentiation of friend or foe, the army is already engaged in many parts of the country, the results of counter-insurgency efforts by army at FATA and settled area of Swat still require time to yield results etc as such army cannot and should never be engaged at Karachi.
That is only your thinking. I know army is engaged in various parts of the country and it has not done yet in FATA. Don't mind but everybody has it's own thinking and suggestions,after all it is our nation. At last, We have a only power of armed force is left i.e; Army. We have tried different armed forces and combination of different departments but found nothing. There is no political solution of this case in present and if it will happen in future then it won't be permanent,just for few days and we'll see same things happening in Karachi again.
Old Monday, November 19, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA, hold on my dear fellow,

Quote:
What a fellow member quotes is right and what anybody else is watching is wrong? Only three A's are not enough to do this job, there is an other third person working for them. MQM,PPP and ANP are present in Pakistan in early 80's and 90's then why we haven't seen this kind of situation in Past?
To look /watch does not necessarily mean that one should believe it to be true, because most of the time it may not be the truth. . What is that third party ? Who is that third person? Just making speculations and ideas is trying to avoid that problem. The problem remained same in previous times and at the end of 1980s and early 1990s the problem was so intensified that a major operation clean up was required to be made at Karachi. During those days, the armed forces also suffered a lot and there was a price tag for a head of a person belonging to armed forces and for a shooter/killer, the identification mark of an armed force's pesonnel were his hair cut , the armed forces thn barred their personnel to get specific hair cut... Then we also remember the killing sprees/episodes in 2007 during Judges Restoration Movement when Imran Khan aslo made lot of hue and cry that he will lodge cases in UK courts etc... So saying that the killings are only now at hike cannot be totally true... I really cant figure out the third party except it seem to be blame game/avoidance /shunning responsibility!. .. It does not mean that if a fellow member is saying always right or he is always wrong, one can agree or disagree to somebodies thinkings/ideas etc.

Quote:
Zulfiqar Mirza soon after some days,resigned. Don't you think that was enough by Rangers to kill their own civilian in front of media?
Yes he was made to resign for saving power bases mean he was made a scapegoat to safe ones power at Parliament/Assemblies Its a power game, which goes on and still going on. They just want power at Karachi because its the biggest revenue generation city of the country with chandas being an important form of revenue

Quote:
Don't you think that was enough by Rangers to kill their own civilian in front of media?
Nope that was not really enough. But it was also established that the guy was actually captured /found by some people having some pistol with him? what that pistol (of course non-licensed) was doing with him? Really sorry to say, that pistol was not required to be kept by him!....

I also have strong reservations and anger on killing of uniformed/non uniformed armed/unarmed innocent and poor people by these militant groups of so called noble political parties without presence of media... ...

Quote:
First read that what i have written, "According to you, your so called Rehman Malik."
Pardon, I didnt get and even cant get now, what does this mean 'According to you, your so called Rehman Malik!' He had nothing to do with me except for the fact that he is Federal Interior Minister and I am a citizen of the same country otherwise no relation ...

Quote:
Intelligence community, rangers and police commandos were combined to work together when the situation was critical in "Katti Pahari" and Cheel Chowk" in Karachi. What happened? Nothing.
Yes nothing happend, because there was no political will to do anything. Every force (either its police, rangers or army) is bound to follow the orders, and they were not given orders to do lot of shootings... It is really difficuilt to differentiate between friend or foe, one cannot start killing indiscriminately to search miscreants/militants!. ... Further, the number of militant groups and armed forces (rangers and police) was drastically high, with militant groups getting refuge in small streets, houses etc etc....

Quote:
That is only your thinking. I know army is engaged in various parts of the country and it has not done yet in FATA. Don't mind but everybody has it's own thinking and suggestions,after all it is our nation. At last, We have a only power of armed force is left i.e; Army. We have tried different armed forces and combination of different departments but found nothing. There is no political solution of this case in present and if it will happen in future then it won't be permanent,just for few days and we'll see same things happening in Karachi again.
Yes yes everybody is having ones own thinking and you are ardent believer that army can work out to bring peace, prosperity, harmony and tranquality at Karachi... But realistically speaking, facts are opposite. I am having my own opinion, which has been developed over years and by having many grey hair at my head , and it has time and again been affirmed that there is no politcal solution but NO, NEVER ARMy... We dont want further lamenting of the issue and branding Jinnahpur sort of conspiracies by some of great leaders sitting abroad and at country. Clean sweeping is the option and of course by a troika or at least dual functioning of hawks and eagles .

Regards
Invincible (Monday, November 19, 2012)
Old Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Quote:
AoA, hold on my dear fellow,
To look /watch does not necessarily mean that one should believe it to be true, because most of the time it may not be the truth. . What is that third party ? Who is that third person? Just making speculations and ideas is trying to avoid that problem. The problem remained same in previous times and at the end of 1980s and early 1990s the problem was so intensified that a major operation clean up was required to be made at Karachi. During those days, the armed forces also suffered a lot and there was a price tag for a head of a person belonging to armed forces and for a shooter/killer, the identification mark of an armed force's pesonnel were his hair cut , the armed forces thn barred their personnel to get specific hair cut... Then we also remember the killing sprees/episodes in 2007 during Judges Restoration Movement when Imran Khan aslo made lot of hue and cry that he will lodge cases in UK courts etc... So saying that the killings are only now at hike cannot be totally true... I really cant figure out the third party except it seem to be blame game/avoidance /shunning responsibility!. .. It does not mean that if a fellow member is saying always right or he is always wrong, one can agree or disagree to somebodies thinkings/ideas etc.
Don't visit that gone past my bro, just concentrate on these present moments. That was a coward step taken by Gen.Parvez Musharraf, not by the present Govt.

Quote:
Yes he was made to resign for saving power bases mean he was made a scapegoat to safe ones power at Parliament/Assemblies Its a power game, which goes on and still going on. They just want power at Karachi because its the biggest revenue generation city of the country with chandas being an important form of revenue
I agree

Quote:
Nope that was not really enough. But it was also established that the guy was actually captured /found by some people having some pistol with him? what that pistol (of course non-licensed) was doing with him? Really sorry to say, that pistol was not required to be kept by him!....
I also have strong reservations and anger on killing of uniformed/non uniformed armed/unarmed innocent and poor people by these militant groups of so called noble political parties without presence of media.
100% wrong info that He was captured with a gun, it was plastic gun toy filled with water.

Quote:
Pardon, I didnt get and even cant get now, what does this mean 'According to you, your so called Rehman Malik!' He had nothing to do with me except for the fact that he is Federal Interior Minister and I am a citizen of the same country otherwise no relation
Don't feel sorry, i was just marking a mistake :P

Quote:
Yes nothing happend, because there was no political will to do anything. Every force (either its police, rangers or army) is bound to follow the orders, and they were not given orders to do lot of shootings... It is really difficuilt to differentiate between friend or foe, one cannot start killing indiscriminately to search miscreants/militants!. ... Further, the number of militant groups and armed forces (rangers and police) was drastically high, with militant groups getting refuge in small streets, houses etc etc.
They had full power to do anything in Karachi, no one stopped them instead they were doing operations in different areas of Karachi and got too many target killers but where they went after arrestment, no one knows.

Quote:
Yes yes everybody is having ones own thinking and you are ardent believer that army can work out to bring peace, prosperity, harmony and tranquality at Karachi... But realistically speaking, facts are opposite. I am having my own opinion, which has been developed over years and by having many grey hair at my head , and it has time and again been affirmed that there is no politcal solution but NO, NEVER ARMy... We dont want further lamenting of the issue and branding Jinnahpur sort of conspiracies by some of great leaders sitting abroad and at country. Clean sweeping is the option and of course by a troika or at least dual functioning of hawks and eagles
Regards
Yes everybody has his own opinion thats why we're discussing this issue here. Maybe your experience is much more than me but what I am watching right now is all that Army can do anything, except we don't have anyother choice. If don't, then tell me that who can sort out a solution of this problem and how can we feel free to do anything in this city?
Also read today's newspaper and you'll find why i am arguing with you.

There is another news that army is concentrating to take over the charge of Karachi in their own hands.
Old Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Quote:
Don't visit that gone past my bro, just concentrate on these present moments. That was a coward step taken by Gen.Parvez Musharraf, not by the present Govt.
I just gave reference of 1980s and 1990s to enlighten you that the Karachi remained in more horrific turmoils even before and this is not the only time when massacre is ongoing at Karachi. .. Coward step of Musharaf!! Dont know which thing is being referred over here. Perhaps the restoration of judges is being referred, I just gave that reference to impress upon you that what happened in 2007 when in a few days many people lost their precious lives..

Quote:
100% wrong info that He was captured with a gun, it was plastic gun toy filled with water.
Of course, that was not a plastic gun. He was found harrashing a couple in the park alongwith some other fellow, anyways, it was a sad incident and no more comments.

Quote:
Pardon, I didnt get and even cant get now, what does this mean 'According to you, your so called Rehman Malik!' He had nothing to do with me except for the fact that he is Federal Interior Minister and I am a citizen of the same country otherwise no relation

Don't feel sorry, i was just marking a mistake :P
I was not feeling sorry, I was trying to figure out the mistake, probably there was no mistake at the part of undersigned. I reiterate, I did not write that our so called interior minister Rehman Malik and was seeking pardon for comprehension at my part, if that was right or otherwise.

Quote:
They had full power to do anything in Karachi, no one stopped them instead they were doing operations in different areas of Karachi and got too many target killers but where they went after arrestment, no one knows.
Nope, this is not the case, in reality, at many times they are handcuffed....

Perhaps they were freed or may be sent to hell, the best place for them.

Quote:
Also read today's newspaper and you'll find why i am arguing with you.

Read first heading:
http://jang.com.pk/jang/nov2012-dail...-2012/main.htm

Another:
http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-New...rmy-deployment

Yet Another about that third power we're discussing about:
http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrin...3&dt=11/5/2012

There is another news that army is concentrating to take over the charge of Karachi in their own hands.
Oh i.c. these papers are adding up to your knowledge. That is good if you read papers, but also try to listen to quality talk shows and read quality articles.

For your information, am just trying to give hints from the biggest and most important news link from above, which is http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrin...3&dt=11/5/2012,

Its proper paragraphs start as, 'MQM leadership, which is quite vocal in its criticism of the TTP’s ideology and its activities, insists that Karachi has become a hub of violence and atrocities mainly due to the influx of thousands of Taliban militants from the tribal areas into Karachi, where finding shelter seems to be quite an easy task.' .... The journalist himself saying that MQM is insisting on this thing

In said news clipping, the names of 25 key al-Qaeda and Taliban-linked militant groups which, as per journalist, has been reported by law enforcement establishments, and who has literally taken hostage the port city of Karachi include five factions of the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) - Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Al Alami, Qari Zafar group, Qari Shakeel group, Akram Lahori group and Farooq Bengali group. Then there are three factions of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) which are active in Karachi – Commander Waliur Rehman group (from South Waziristan), Badr Mansoor group (from North Waziristan) and Mullah Fazlullah group (from Swat). The remaining jehadi-cum sectarian groups in Karachi include Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP), Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan (SMP), Sunni Tehrik (ST), Daawat-e-Islami (DeI), Harkatul Mujahideen (HuM), Harkatul Mujahideen Al Alami (HUMA), Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM), Jamaatul Furqaan (JuF), Harkatul Jehadul Islami (HuJI), Tehrik-e-Nifaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi (TNSM), Jundallah, Tehrik-e-Islami Lashkar-e-Muhammadi (TILM), Lashkar-e-Islami (LeI), Mehdi Militia (MM), Hezbollah, Kharooj, Tawheed Brigade (TB), Al Mukhtar Group, Punjabi Mujahideen etc.

Just google out/search from wikipedia, the objectives and basis of these groups, you may be able to find that more thn quarter are either been disbanded/non functional or have nothing to do with the Karachi

The other news clipping (http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-New...rmy-deployment) is demand by MWM (Majlis e Wahadat e Muslameen), in the context of Muharam . And this is also by a small religious group, mean they may be linked to Jihadi /extremist elements .

Quote:
Yes everybody has his own opinion thats why we're discussing this issue here. Maybe your experience is much more than me but what I am watching right now is all that Army can do anything, except we don't have anyother choice. If don't, then tell me that who can sort out a solution of this problem and how can we feel free to do anything in this city?
To broaden your spectrum, the intelligence community includes is i, which is a component of Army.

These things have not changed an iota of my previous suggestion. A big NO for proper army, and a trioka of intelligence community and law enforcement elements having okay signal ... okay signal is only missing. they have will and capacities to do anything
oxon (Thursday, November 22, 2012)
Old Thursday, November 22, 2012

oxon will become famous soon enough

a third hand is involved in this killing, RAW, MOSAAD, MI5 and some other are trying to destabilize Pakistan,, Karachi is hub of import and export so its also a target of terrorism not by Taliban but by other enemies.

Reasons.

Pakistan is Atomic power and powerful Islamic country is a threat for west.
Pak-china cordial relations are also an itching in their eye.

muradkhan is on a distinguished road

i think this is the result of killing innocent people and collective reactions of those families whose bear this lose in this killing war

Quote:
I just gave reference of 1980s and 1990s to enlighten you that the Karachi remained in more horrific turmoils even before and this is not the only time when massacre is ongoing at Karachi. .. Coward step of Musharaf!! Dont know which thing is being referred over here. Perhaps the restoration of judges is being referred, I just gave that reference to impress upon you that what happened in 2007 when in a few days many people lost their precious lives..

Of course, that was not a plastic gun. He was found harrashing a couple in the park alongwith some other fellow, anyways, it was a sad incident and no more comments.

I was not feeling sorry, I was trying to figure out the mistake, probably there was no mistake at the part of undersigned. I reiterate, I did not write that our so called interior minister Rehman Malik and was seeking pardon for comprehension at my part, if that was right or otherwise.

Nope, this is not the case, in reality, at many times they are handcuffed....
Perhaps they were freed or may be sent to hell, the best place for them.

Oh i.c. these papers are adding up to your knowledge. That is good if you read papers, but also try to listen to quality talk shows and read quality articles.

For your information, am just trying to give hints from the biggest and most important news link from above, which is http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrin...3&dt=11/5/2012,

Its proper paragraphs start as, 'MQM leadership, which is quite vocal in its criticism of the TTP’s ideology and its activities, insists that Karachi has become a hub of violence and atrocities mainly due to the influx of thousands of Taliban militants from the tribal areas into Karachi, where finding shelter seems to be quite an easy task.' .... The journalist himself saying that MQM is insisting on this thing

In said news clipping, the names of 25 key al-Qaeda and Taliban-linked militant groups which, as per journalist, has been reported by law enforcement establishments, and who has literally taken hostage the port city of Karachi include five factions of the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) - Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Al Alami, Qari Zafar group, Qari Shakeel group, Akram Lahori group and Farooq Bengali group. Then there are three factions of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) which are active in Karachi – Commander Waliur Rehman group (from South Waziristan), Badr Mansoor group (from North Waziristan) and Mullah Fazlullah group (from Swat). The remaining jehadi-cum sectarian groups in Karachi include Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP), Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan (SMP), Sunni Tehrik (ST), Daawat-e-Islami (DeI), Harkatul Mujahideen (HuM), Harkatul Mujahideen Al Alami (HUMA), Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM), Jamaatul Furqaan (JuF), Harkatul Jehadul Islami (HuJI), Tehrik-e-Nifaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi (TNSM), Jundallah, Tehrik-e-Islami Lashkar-e-Muhammadi (TILM), Lashkar-e-Islami (LeI), Mehdi Militia (MM), Hezbollah, Kharooj, Tawheed Brigade (TB), Al Mukhtar Group, Punjabi Mujahideen etc.

Just google out/search from wikipedia, the objectives and basis of these groups, you may be able to find that more thn quarter are either been disbanded/non functional or have nothing to do with the Karachi

The other news clipping (http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-New...rmy-deployment) is demand by MWM (Majlis e Wahadat e Muslameen), in the context of Muharam . And this is also by a small religious group, mean they may be linked to Jihadi /extremist elements .

To broaden your spectrum, the intelligence community includes is i, which is a component of Army.

These things have not changed an iota of my previous suggestion. A big NO for proper army, and a trioka of intelligence community and law enforcement elements having okay signal ... okay signal is only missing. they have will and capacities to do anything
Well I have some sufficient amount of evidences but i don't want to carry on this issue anymore. Simple is that just wait and watch, you'll feel the same what I am doing about this city of ours. I just want to verify some points:
1- Govt. has failed to solve this issue and some of the Ministers have already demanded for Army in Khi.
2- There is a joint team made again[(intelligence community, police commandos and rangers)As you were demanding] with extra powers above then law and order to do anything in Karachi as they want.
3- I am a citizen of Karachi and I was present on that day in Shaheed B.B Park when Sarfaraz Shah was shot dead by rangers. That was only a toy and it wasn't a toy according to you, then why rangers got punishment from court?
4- A third party is involved, what you have written about different Jihadi tanzeems aren't enough. There is another power( i don't want to write here, just a hint that wait and watch)
5- Last and least, your demanded combination has been made up for Karachi again but remember, nothing will happen. If it will, then just for only few days and the situation will come back to it's own position onwards.
Old Friday, November 23, 2012

saleem2000 is on a distinguished road

Last week, Dawn News reported about a Video Game being sold in local market with name of Medal of Honour. In this game, American Marines ( Commandos ) attack Karachi Port. Their mission is to destroy Karachi as it is shown to be a hub of terrorism.
This is our image in the modern world.