Monday, April 29, 2024
05:52 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tahir Mumtaz Khan is on a distinguished road

Zuban khalik ko naqara Khuda Sumjaooo.

im agree wid u people.

The Gre8 Najalain
TMK

Assistant is on a distinguished road

Mr. Bush in his last visit to Pakistan said, " India and Pakistan are two different countries both have different needs and histories and we will deal them differently"

For Musharraf and Sadam. He has in mind

" Musharraf and Sadam are two different dictators both have and Had different needs and histories and we will deal them differently"

Lets see how they deal with Musharraf.

aftableo is on a distinguished road
Cool try 2 understand

My dear readers,

try 2 understand the position of Mr. President.He is trying to safeguard the entire nation.

That thinking should be enough.

KhayaL is on a distinguished road

Martey tu sabhi hai liken..Koch Amwaat Esi hoti hain jo Tareehk ka Hesa bun jati hai...Saddam Hussain Mar Tu geya hai liken Wo Tareehk mai hamesha Zinda Rahey ga....Or Mera Aqeeda hai key wo Mara nahi Saheed howa hai..Or Saheed Tu zinda Rahtey hain..Us ka sabh sey baara proof yea hai key martey hovey uss ney Kalma Parha tha... yea tu Saddam hussain key barey mai tha..

Abh rahey janab Musharaf tu Mai itna kahoon ga Key unhoo ney Pakistan key Haq mai bohat kam kiya...maghar Muslims key haq mai nahi ISLAM key haq mai nahi....

AftabLeo....and Gumnam brothers... Yea Tu wo wali baat hoyi `Key Bili ko Dakh key Kabootar AnKhain Band kar Ley..

Musharaf Sahab sirf apni seat key liye fight kar rahey hain un key liye yea hi sabh koch hai.... chaloo ap Musharaf ko Leader kahtey hoo...Un mai Eik bhi Leader wali baat hoo tu batauo..? Enn Key Iqtedar Main aney ka Tareeka hi Choroon wala tha...kya Choor Leader hoo sahktey hain..?

Sirf Musharaf sahab ka Kasoor nahi balkey Jitney Muslmaan Hukmaraan hai Sabh hi Baagii hai..ISLAM key baagii Awaam key baagii.. Had hoti hai yaar kesi cheez ki Sabh koch pata honey key bawajood Itni Khamoshi..Maghar Kess liye.?

My Message To You My Boss SADDAM GOD Bless Your Soul, You Are Gone But ALLAH Is There, Be Sure U Were A Proud Leader To Us.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Quote:
My Message To You My Boss SADDAM GOD Bless Your Soul, You Are Gone But ALLAH Is There, Be Sure U Were A Proud Leader To Us.
Well I would like to know that how u r justufying the killings of Shias by him and what about his dictatorship?

Quote:
Yea Tu wo wali baat hoyi `Key Bili ko Dakh key Kabootar AnKhain Band kar Ley..
Musharraf is just following the order of the day, he has ameliorated pakistan to an extent. Well i admit that he failed to accomplish some of the goals coz situation was already very annihilated but current status of Pakistan in the world scenerio is an ample proof of his loyalty to Pakistan.

Regards,

Quote:
My dear readers,

try 2 understand the position of Mr. President.He is trying to safeguard the entire nation.

That thinking should be enough.
Well i totally agree with you.

Quote:
" Musharraf and Sadam are two different dictators both have and Had different needs and histories and we will deal them differently"

Lets see how they deal with Musharraf.
He is an admirer of Musharraf and surely will be so for the rest of his life. I can say so on the basis of history. Sadaam and Musharraf are two different sort of guys. Sadaam hitted Shias and exploited these innocents but Musharraf is hitting he extremists who are not innocent.

Regards,

Last edited by Predator; Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 02:07 PM.

At Ur Own Risk is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhayaL

Musharaf Sahab sirf apni seat key liye fight kar rahey hain un key liye yea hi sabh koch hai.... chaloo ap Musharaf ko Leader kahtey hoo...Un mai Eik bhi Leader wali baat hoo tu batauo..?
Exactly rite un ko siwaaey apno ko dhamkian dene aur gheron k samne bich jaane k ata kia he army ko civilians k saath larwa rahe hein janab-e-aali

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhayaL
Sirf Musharaf sahab ka Kasoor nahi balkey Jitney Muslmaan Hukmaraan hai Sabh hi Baagii hai..ISLAM key baagii Awaam key baagii.. Had hoti hai yaar kesi cheez ki Sabh koch pata honey key bawajood Itni Khamoshi..Maghar Kess liye.?

baaghi kyon na hon Pervez ka matlab hi bhaaghi he
humaari qoum to bari bahadur he do do Pervez bhugat rahi he
I found again in the heart of a friend

gumnam is on a distinguished road

@ all members
we think free accordign to our approach, and source of info.

well time will tell us who is loyal.
the vlaue of layality is seldome known, when it is lost.
and finally cause us zap back to the reality..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Quote:
baaghi kyon na hon Pervez ka matlab hi bhaaghi he
humaari qoum to bari bahadur he do do Pervez bhugat rahi he
Well i think those who don't respect their leaders actually don't have reverence for their country.

Quote:
Exactly rite un ko siwaaey apno ko dhamkian dene aur gheron k samne bich jaane k ata kia he army ko civilians k saath larwa rahe hein janab-e-aali
He is nipping the evil in the bud. These sort of insurgents need to be hitted like this That is a fact. Did you want to dismember Balochistan like Bangladesh? Did you want US to attack Pakistan after 9/11? If NO then why you are opposing Musharraf?

Regards,

At Ur Own Risk is on a distinguished road

US never could attck PAk believe me sir

And what good they have done to Pakistan except
the Gwadar Port
They are just heading backwards from their point upon Kashmir issue

Other issues are minor
What u say about Lahore Merathon going to be held on 16 JAn
and the way it was held last year
If Women protection Bill can be passed whats the wrong with Hisba Bill?
(I am not favouring MMA)
I found again in the heart of a friend

Quote:
US never could attck PAk believe me sir
Don't think that Pakistan is an atomic power that is why US can't attack. Albeit Pakistan is an atomic power but US is an atomic power + super power.

Quote:
And what good they have done to Pakistan except
Well FDI is an open example of US help and co-operation for Pakistann.

Quote:
the Gwadar Port
That is an internal issue and we are trying to resolve it on internal grounds too.

Quote:
They are just heading backwards from their point upon Kashmir issue
it is not we who are stepping back but India who is doing so. In fact, kashmiris also want to go for the third option. they ant independence. Let us see when the world hits the bull's eye.

Quote:
Other issues are minor
minor may have major impacts dear.

Quote:
What u say about Lahore Merathon going to be held on 16 JAn
and the way it was held last year
Well i am not sure but it will be treated like the mobs of last year febraury. Insurgents and mobs sort of tings can do nothing but damage their own homeland. Shame on them all.

Quote:
If Women protection Bill can be passed whats the wrong with Hisba Bill?(I am not favouring MMA)
Well i am also not favouring MMA but their are some contoversies that need to be considered. they are reviewing Hisba bill. If it would be amended then it must be passed.

Regards,