Sunday, April 28, 2024
02:14 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cute Badshah has a spectacular aura aboutCute Badshah has a spectacular aura about

Its quiet interesting to note how badly people are obsessed from Imran Khan & PTI's increasing popularity, from the past year and a half. They never take notice of other party leaders U-turns and there face-saving deals, and false accusations on Imran K, which often back-fired. They never miss a chance on which IK can be hold, even for a slight mistake of his. All they know is that: IK should learn Constitutional History of Pakistan, Imran Khan should learn this, Imran Khan should learn that. No other Politician should learn anything, not even Surah-Ikhlas.

Imran Khan, just like any other human, he too is liable to say something erratic, and whoelse doesn't? These things are ubiquitous in today's political arena. You can't follow up his every letter and word. I can count a few defects and mistakes of Imran Khan but this isn't really a time to hold your vote in your hand and start to think: Imran Khan doesn't know the Constitutional history of Pakistan, so better I should vote to some Mr. XYZ. Do critisize Imran K but on solid reason and for some purpose. Imran Khan, by virtue of his credibility and straight-forwardness, is the most trusted person to be voted against the double faced, corrupt lot out there.

P.S: @ Saleeqa Batool
My post isn't in direct response to your post, though your post hold water. I've posted in response what I perceived lobbying against Khan Sb for the last couple of months in news media and from some writers.

Regards,
aukmarwat (Tuesday, January 29, 2013)
Old Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute Badshah View Post
Its quiet interesting to note how badly people are obsessed from Imran Khan & PTI's increasing popularity, from the past year and a half. They never take notice of other party leaders U-turns and there face-saving deals, and false accusations on Imran K, which often back-fired. They never miss a chance on which IK can be hold, even for a slight mistake of his. All they know is that: IK should learn Constitutional History of Pakistan, Imran Khan should learn this, Imran Khan should learn that. No other Politician should learn anything, not even Surah-Ikhlas.

Imran Khan, just like any other human, he too is liable to say something erratic, and whoelse doesn't? These things are ubiquitous in today's political arena. You can't follow up his every letter and word. I can count a few defects and mistakes of Imran Khan but this isn't really a time to hold your vote in your hand and start to think: Imran Khan doesn't know the Constitutional history of Pakistan, so better I should vote to some Mr. XYZ. Do critisize Imran K but on solid reason and for some purpose. Imran Khan, by virtue of his credibility and straight-forwardness, is the most trusted person to be voted against the double faced, corrupt lot out there.

P.S: @ Saleeqa Batool
My post isn't in direct response to your post, though your post hold water. I've posted in response what I perceived lobbying against Khan Sb for the last couple of months in news media and from some writers.

Regards,
Well i have repeatedly said that i have no doubt in sincerity of Imran Khan.But no individual can claim infalibility and same holds true for IK. Healthy criticisam results in improvement.Look Imran Khan Sb's PTI has been loosing in electoral politics and there are his own mistakes behind it.If he is not going to learn from these mistakes then Pakistanis would lose a sincere leader.

Khan Sb is habitual in taking a stand and then goes on back foot. Few months before he thundered on PML N during a press conference by showing evidences of corruption against Sharifs. He also vowed to take this matter to the Court so as to bring the Sharifs to book. But latter on, he didnt proceed. I dont know the reasons behind it, but had he stood by his words, he would have earned more confidence of the public. This is one example ,though i can quote many.

I again repeat, he is sincere and in any case more trusted than other political lot. He should be preffered over the crimnials. But should people not expect from him to improve his standing. So far , he has not put forth any clear policy as to how he will confront the challenges that our country is facing? End of corruption in 90 days is nothing short of a jock.

Thats said, Mr Khan should respond the trust public has posed in him by bringing improvement in himself and it will be beneficial not only for himself but for the people of Pakistan.
The Following User Says Thank You to Saleeqa Batool For This Useful Post:
mechrose37 (Thursday, January 31, 2013)
Old Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cute Badshah has a spectacular aura aboutCute Badshah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
Well i have repeatedly said that i have no doubt in sincerity of Imran Khan.But no individual can claim infalibility and same holds true for IK. Healthy criticisam results in improvement.Look Imran Khan Sb's PTI has been loosing in electoral politics and there are his own mistakes behind it.If he is not going to learn from these mistakes then Pakistanis would lose a sincere leader.

Khan Sb is habitual in taking a stand and then goes on back foot. Few months before he thundered on PML N during a press conference by showing evidences of corruption against Sharifs. He also vowed to take this matter to the Court so as to bring the Sharifs to book. But latter on, he didnt proceed. I dont know the reasons behind it, but had he stood by his words, he would have earned more confidence of the public. This is one example ,though i can quote many.

I again repeat, he is sincere and in any case more trusted than other political lot. He should be preffered over the crimnials. But should people not expect from him to improve his standing. So far , he has not put forth any clear policy as to how he will confront the challenges that our country is facing? End of corruption in 90 days is nothing short of a jock.

Thats said, Mr Khan should respond the trust public has posed in him by bringing improvement in himself and it will be beneficial not only for himself but for the people of Pakistan.
Fully agree with your viewpoint. I also endorse healthy critcism for some substantial end. I believe in putting check on the person whom you are favoring in election, to bring about the desired results. People go the other way around by favoring a candidate blindly and then suffer its consequences. Though, there might be drawbacks in everyone, nonetheless, we are free to choose the best in the worst.
Muhammad T S Awan (Tuesday, February 05, 2013)
Old Monday, February 04, 2013

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

I appreciate your concern but let me explain that we've seen everyone else that how they ran the system of the country and now our only hope left is Khan sb. Lets give him a try if he can get success by his own and run the system according to the requirements of the country and public.
Muhammad T S Awan (Tuesday, February 05, 2013), Waqas77 (Tuesday, February 19, 2013)