Saturday, April 27, 2024
07:25 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, May 05, 2013

zedora is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
Brother i acquiesce with you BUT i have something that you would like to consider...

Don't you think he is just swirling the blood of the uneducated masses with high sounding slogans? He is playing mere a demagogue, he is seeking the support of masses on the basis of emotion rather than logic and reason....

He says he will curb the inflation......HOW?????

There is a proper market mechanism that determines the prices of the commodities and if you mess with this automatic mechanism, things go awry.....If he keeps a price ceiling and interfere with the equilibrium than there would be seen many people demanding these low priced commodities but the vendors will only sell that much quantity that is below their Marginal cost and if it exceeds, they will simply stop the supply, they can't bear losses.....

He says that when i become Prime Minister, i will ask PAF to shot down the predator (drones).....HOW?????

I have been in PAF and i know they are not under any obligation to follow every senseless order of PM.....they would have shot it down way earlier if they deemed fit.....Khan sb living in fool's paradise.....if PAF does anything like that, their jets will follow us in hot pursuit and you know what will happen? our innocent people will be killed and where will we retaliate? In Afghanistan, killing our own Muslim brothers.....Americans are like dust in grains, too hard to find to be killed from an aircraft.....

He says that we will not take any command from America and i will make Pakistan a sovereign country....i ask HOW?????
US is a super power, they are present with their 27 allies in our neighborhood and you say that we won't follow anything.....Don't give me the example of Iran, there is perfect homogeneity, all are shias supporting their shiite govt...Don't tell me about North Korea and Afghanistan...they have nothing at stake......Japan is second largest economy and Americans have three major bases, Kuwait has a major base of Americans, South Korea has major presence of Americans on their soil......we have no such issue we are sovereign already..... Khan sb must be a realist not an idealist.....

Giving him a chance? You wanna have an experiment? this isn't a laboratory, this is the matter of a country for God sake.....we can't do experiments here...for experiments we need to have all factors remain constant.....No America in Afghanistan, Expanding economy, flourishing country...then we can give him a chance and do an experiment but not now.....
Lagta hai k ab waqt aa gaya hai keh KPK and GB ko China k hawalay kar diya jaaye , k hum to sanbhal sakte nahi aap hi sanbhaal le , sindh aur Punjab ko India ko de detay hai , aur Baluchistan ko Iran k hawalay kar detay hai. shayad wo hum se ziada in ki achi dekh baal kar sakay.
Old Sunday, May 05, 2013
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedora View Post
Lagta hai k ab waqt aa gaya hai keh KPK and GB ko China k hawalay kar diya jaaye , k hum to sanbhal sakte nahi aap hi sanbhaal le , sindh aur Punjab ko India ko de detay hai , aur Baluchistan ko Iran k hawalay kar detay hai. shayad wo hum se ziada in ki achi dekh baal kar sakay.
This discussion is to reach some positive and constructive solutions to the problem of country. This reply of yours is illogical, baseless and unnecessary.I condemn your approach.
Old Sunday, May 05, 2013

zedora is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
This discussion is to reach some positive and constructive solutions to the problem of country. This reply of yours is illogical, baseless and unnecessary.I condemn your approach.
yeh jawab bilal Hassan Bhai kay liye tha, aap kay sawal ka nahi tha.
mein Forum member Syeda Bukhari kay saath agree karunga k Imran Khan nay Local Government k Revival ki baat ki hai ,na keh Panchayat ki. Jab log apne Numayenday khud select kareingay to woh jo bhi faisla daingay , soch samaj kar daingay ku k unko pata hoga k agli baar unho ne select hone k liye unhi logo k paas jana hai.
Old Sunday, May 05, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

Please read PTI's Economic & Foreign Policy Papers on its website, dude.

Dear policies are always there.....even i claim i have the panacea to country's problems so make me the PM.....never buddy, it needs the experience to take the hell out of these maelstrom of vicissitudes.....
and candidly speaking Imran Khan is vilifying the name of Pakistan, proving Pakistan a down trodden country, asking the people to support him on the basis of their emotions not rationale.....give me a break, building utopias is very easy and it is always easier said than done.....

Quote:
As far as Drones are concerned "Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman said a year ago that the PAF is prepared to shoot US drones down and waits only for the government to give the order".

hahaha.....my friend what you listen in the news is nothing, i hope you are perspicacious enough to know the reality...BE Realistic....i know what the reality means, you know COAS was asked to give his verdict, he just pampered them saying that Govt is not approving.....an aircraft is intruding and PAF has to shot it down before it crosses the vital point, ADA (Air Defence Alert) is the authority to give the pilot green light, not will they ask the PM that should we shot it down.....so if they had to shot it down they would have done that without asking the Govt.....

Quote:
Bro, Lets be rational now. It would be unfair, If I assume that you would be an incapable & corrupt CSP before seeing your performance as CSP. Wouldn't it be? If you answer is affirmative then dont level any allegation against IK before his tenure commences.
I become the CSP but if i don't prove to be capable, it won't matter because my impact won't be as much, other CSPs would be there.....but we are talking about the country, the integrity of the country as well as economy is at stake.....The challenges the countries is facing have to be taken head on, and i am sorry my friend Khan sb neither has capability nor the experience to tackle such situation.....and mind it, i have my sympathies with him and PTI, they might be sincere but not the rational choice in current scenario....

Quote:
May I know what options do you have except experimenting & giving chance to noble people? or You want to enthrone same PPP & PML(N) who devoured everything shamelessly?

options we have none but relatively we must see the situation.....PML (N) neither gives me food to eat nor have i been promised to be given a job.....but i rationally think that PML (N) is relatively and practically a good option as they have the experience and team to tackle this situation.....Nawaz Sharif has closed contacts with Balochs who are bent on disintegrating the country, either on foreign agenda as well as their deprivations is the reason behind this.....PML(N), they have learned a lot as they have come a long way in politics, they have delivered something in Punjab at least, SO HOPE FOR THE BEST.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedora View Post
My friend i think you'd better have some optimism, we are not facing such a worst situation....why on earth should we give it to them.....my friend these are all enemies of Pakistan, we need not give them, they have eyes on these areas but they can't take them....if they can, they come and take it.....very illogical and irrational thing you have said....
Old Sunday, May 05, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
If karnamas are the meter to judge loyalty. Then all 20 crore people would be disloyal to Pakistan.
100p/c kabhi khair ya shur nh huta. kabhi khair barh jata hai tou Bakart & taraqi hute hai & Shur barh jaye tou Allah ka azab ata hai different forms mein jiase yahan aarha. Awam ziyadha se ziyadha thodi bhut corruption kr saktay hain wo b system k failure k wajha se but Politicians tou mulk hee kha jatay hain & Dakaar b nh lytay. Now dont tell me Awam elects them, dont forget rigging, less turn out factor,Illiteracy, Rural backwardness, Feudals' monopoly, Agencies' & America hand.

Quote:
[SIZE="3"]After reading those economic and foreign policy journals one can easily say that IK is misleading youth by showing to them a Utopia. Emotional rhetoric of freeing the nation form American slavery, lessening Inflation and at the same providing employment opportunities with this worse global recession is impossible. Reviving Panchayat system is condemnable. What does he want to do? Does he want to implement tribal system in the entire country?
You are just apprehending falsely. He always says" We want respectable ties with USA"

What would our CJP & entire Judiciary system do, if only Panchayt system
works. I am certain, he would clear his point in a talk show so have patience.

Quote:
It is hilarious that we don't trust politicians but trust Army chiefs blindly. Don't you think PAF chief lied? :
Our dumbo President should have sacked PAF Chief over his disinformation. why did he seal his lips at that time?

Quote:
will IK run the government alone? What team does he has? the same old, corupt machinery. Same old rotten eggs of PPP and PML-N. Dear what will you experiment? PTI is just Old wine in new bottle.
PM & Cabinet makes Decisions, if he gets majority, he will form a govt otherwise his party will hit the opposition benches. As far as his think tank is concerned, here are few names: Asad Umer (A Gem in Finance management), Zaid khan, Nada Tahir, Meinhaj Hussain etc. (Spend few min to explore their level of expertise)

& han Javed Hashmi k barray mein ap k zaradari sb ne b kaha tha k agar wo PPP ki taraf aatay tou wo unko apni Aankhon pe bethaty. (in an interview with Hamid meer)

At last, Who are opposing IK without any substance, Plz come up with any party name that can steer this ill-fated country out of crisis.

P.S: Do mention their track record.
Syeda Bukhari (Sunday, May 05, 2013)
Old Sunday, May 05, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You are just apprehending falsely. He always says" We want respectable ties with USA"

what respectable ties my friend? would you elaborate that is there any respectable angle in Pak US ties? how and what???

Quote:
here are few names: Asad Umer (A Gem in Finance management), Zaid khan, Nada Tahir, Meinhaj Hussain etc. (Spend few min to explore their level of expertise)
My friend i respect Asad Umar, kudos to him, but frankly speaking, he is an entrepreneur, would be a gem perhaps when such type of Business administrators join the government, you know what happens, same as happened in Gas prom case in US, the former American vice precident Dick cheney put the country's integrity at stake and earned bucks for himself.........but Dr Mahbub ul Haq (Late),,, world bank says that if Pakistan has produced any good economist after him is Sartaj Aziz.....The economic policy of PML (N) is concrete and solid.....I don't want to vilify the PTI and their leaders as they do, but Asad Umar or like stuff is good in their individual capacity, but this is a country and experience matters a lot...

Quote:
At last, Who are opposing IK without any substance, Plz come up with any party name that can steer this ill-fated country out of crisis.

P.S: Do mention their track record.
I think i am not Spinoza but still managed to give you enough substance, brother i am not opposing him, i don't have any personal grudge with him.....

I have told you and gave enough substance to prove that PML (N) is relatively best if not in absolute terms....Punjab is the manifestation of what they have done.....
Old Sunday, May 05, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dear policies are always there.....even i claim i have the panacea to country's problems so make me the PM.....never buddy, it needs the experience to take the hell out of these maelstrom of vicissitudes.....

How would you get that experience without assuming that office? Its like Job advertisement which states: we need MBA holders with 5 years experience; unless you give them chance to work, how could one be experienced & where would fresh fellows go?

However, he has been striving for 15n+ Years.

Quote:
and candidly speaking Imran Khan is vilifying the name of Pakistan, proving Pakistan a down trodden country, asking the people to support him on the basis of their emotions not rationale.....give me a break, building utopias is very easy and it is always easier said than done.....

Again assumption without reality.

Quote:
hahaha.....my friend what you listen in the news is nothing, i hope you are perspicacious enough to know the reality...BE Realistic....i know what the reality means, you know COAS was asked to give his verdict, he just pampered them saying that Govt is not approving.....an aircraft is intruding and PAF has to shot it down before it crosses the vital point, ADA (Air Defence Alert) is the authority to give the pilot green light, not will they ask the PM that should we shot it down.....so if they had to shot it down they would have done that without asking the Govt.....

Harsh Reality is neither Army nor Politicians have balls to shoot down drones.

Quote:
I become the CSP but if i don't prove to be capable, it won't matter because my impact won't be as much, other CSPs would be there.....but we are talking about the country, the integrity of the country as well as economy is at stake.....The challenges the countries is facing have to be taken head on, and i am sorry my friend Khan sb neither has capability nor the experience to tackle such situation.....and mind it, i have my sympathies with him and PTI, they might be sincere but not the rational choice in current scenario....
You are not good at reading between the lines. I was meant that that never prejudge a person before he does any action-good or bad.

Quote:

options we have none but relatively we must see the situation.....PML (N) neither gives me food to eat nor have i been promised to be given a job.....but i rationally think that PML (N) is relatively and practically a good option as they have the experience and team to tackle this situation.....Nawaz Sharif has closed contacts with Balochs who are bent on disintegrating the country, either on foreign agenda as well as their deprivations is the reason behind this.....PML(N), they have learned a lot as they have come a long way in politics, they have delivered something in Punjab at least, SO HOPE FOR THE BEST.....
Its your fundamental right to vote any Tom, Dick & Harry, so go ahead & exercise it, dude.

Quote:
what respectable ties my friend? would you elaborate that is there any respectable angle in Pak US ties? how and what???
if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abrahim lincon.

Respectable ties means our interest would stand first.

Quote:
My friend i respect Asad Umar, kudos to him, but frankly speaking, he is an entrepreneur, would be a gem perhaps when such type of Business administrators join the government, you know what happens, same as happened in Gas prom case in US, the former American vice precident Dick cheney put the country's integrity at stake and earned bucks for himself.........but Dr Mahbub ul Haq (Late),,, world bank says that if Pakistan has produced any good economist after him is Sartaj Aziz.....The economic policy of PML (N) is concrete and solid.....I don't want to vilify the PTI and their leaders as they do, but Asad Umar or like stuff is good in their individual capacity, but this is a country and experience matters a lot...
Actions speak louder than words. Had he been the best, we would have seen drastic improvements in his tenure. Experience without integrity is equal to zero.

Quote:
I think i am not Spinoza but still managed to give you enough substance, brother i am not opposing him, i don't have any personal grudge with him.....

I have told you and gave enough substance to prove that PML (N) is relatively best if not in absolute terms....Punjab is the manifestation of what they have done.....
You are entitled to vote anybody, man. But don't forget billions of rupees which they devoured & digested of this poor nation.

Good luck!

P.S. Lunch break

Syeda Bukhari (Sunday, May 05, 2013)
Old Sunday, May 05, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)

Quote:
[B]

How would you get that experience without assuming that office? Its like Job advertisement which states: we need MBA holders with 5 years experience; unless you give them chance to work, how could one be experienced & where would fresh fellows go?

However, he has been striving for 15n+ Years.

Again assumption without reality.

[COLOR="Blue"]

Harsh Reality is neither Army nor Politicians have balls to shoot down drones.

You are not good at reading between the lines. I was meant that that never prejudge a person before he does any action-good or bad.

Its your fundamental right to vote any Tom, Dick & Harry, so go ahead & exercise it, dude.

Buddy these are all your good wishes for your leader and party...not a logic you have given so i wish you luck.....The 11th May is not so far, PML (N) is going to win insha ALLAH, unfortunately your dream will never materialize.....Khan sb will definitely win on Social media and facebook
Old Sunday, May 05, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 2547

Farhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the rough

The problem with public of Pakistan is submission to existing corrupt environment by mourning upon our incompetence. We have always been underestimating our worth; USA is mighty but that doesn't mean blind submission to irrational demands of US. If PAF does not obey government that does not mean it can not. If our economy is recessed, does that mean we can not stabilize it?
KHUDA NAY AAJ TAK US QAUM KI HALAT NAI BADLI
NA HO JIS KO KHAYAL AAP APNI HALAT KAY BADALNAY KA

IK's thinking about Local government system should not be mixed with Punchayet and Jirga system unless you have decided to multiply things by zero. Improper use of a system does not make that system improper. Human, the "Best amongst Creations" is being used for myriad of destructive activities; so would you raise a question on creation/existence of Humans?
rishzzz (Sunday, May 05, 2013), Syeda Bukhari (Sunday, May 05, 2013)
Old Sunday, May 05, 2013

Quote:
Buddy these are all your good wishes for your leader and party...not a logic you have given so i wish you luck.....The 11th May is not so far, PML (N) is going to win insha ALLAH, unfortunately your dream will never materialize.....Khan sb will definitely win on Social media and facebook
Its not my cup of tea who wins or losses. Vote is Amanat hence it should be entrusted to the the right person.

Regards,
rishzzz (Sunday, May 05, 2013), Syeda Bukhari (Sunday, May 05, 2013)