Monday, April 29, 2024
12:34 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

Elections were not free and fair in Lahore, Karachi and other parts of punjab as well. PML-N gangsters rigged polls throughout punjab. it might offend PML-N supporters but its reality. but lets hope for a better future, although it seems difficult.
we might see another jangla bullet train, yellow cabs for youth and loans for the unemployed youth so that they start their own business like a barber shop, fruit shop and other "profitable" businesses but we don't need these, we want policy shifts.
We are inborn slaves to landlords and other members of elite classes and will remain slaves for ever. I'll quote talat hussain here " this nation loves to be fooled again, again and again".
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
ghulammujtaba86 (Sunday, May 12, 2013), Irum Siddiqui (Sunday, May 12, 2013), kiyani (Sunday, May 12, 2013), Syeda Bukhari (Sunday, May 12, 2013), Urma Waqar (Monday, May 13, 2013), ~BraveHeart~ (Sunday, May 12, 2013)
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

jahanzaib javaid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetDoctor View Post
Elections were not free and fair in Lahore, Karachi and other parts of punjab as well. PML-N gangsters rigged polls throughout punjab. it might offend PML-N supporters but its reality. but lets hope for a better future, although it seems difficult.
we might see another jangla bullet train, yellow cabs for youth and loans for the unemployed youth so that they start their own business like a barber shop, fruit shop and other "profitable" businesses but we don't need these, we want policy shifts.
We are inborn slaves to landlords and other members of elite classes and will remain slaves for ever. I'll quote talat hussain here " this nation loves to be fooled again, again and again".
Definitely the elections were not fair, especially talking about Lahore a lot of cases were reported in which leading party altered results with the help of police
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jahanzaib javaid For This Useful Post:
ghulammujtaba86 (Sunday, May 12, 2013), VetDoctor (Sunday, May 12, 2013)
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

ghulammujtaba86 will become famous soon enough

Promises by Mian Nawaz Sharif

1."Nawaz said if elected prime minister again he would set up a commission of inquiry to investigate the Kargil adventure by former army chief Gen Pervez Musharraf"

2.Sharif said he would call for a joint investigation of whether Pakistani intelligence agencies played any role in the Mumbai attack.
Let us see when Mr Mian Nawaz will fulfill these promises.

3. Waiting for Bullet train of Nawaz Sharif from Peshwar to Karachi which USA could not build in last four decades despite technology, resources and skilled workers.

4. End of load shedding in one no two no three years no end of electricity in Pakistan.

5. Nawaz Sharif will provide loan to young peoples Engineers doctors professional will open shops in 50000 rupees.

I am proude of Pakistani Nation for Choosing such a great leader . Thanks for Vote , Free and Fair election and anxiously waiting for start of destruction of Pakistan by hands of PML(N). My sympathies are with Pakistan.
hassannasir (Tuesday, May 28, 2013), kiyani (Sunday, May 12, 2013), mariyah (Sunday, May 12, 2013), VetDoctor (Sunday, May 12, 2013)
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqaralam View Post
In punjab we stand at the same point. Our beloved Fuedal Lords once again remained successful.
and same heppened in sindh. it was my heartily desire for makhdoom amin faheem to loss the election. but unfortunately he wins.
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Navid is on a distinguished road

I saw some change in the elections this time. The voters turnout was more than the previous elections, but sadly the occurrence of unwilling circumstances in Karachi and some other areas was regrettable. But the efforts of ECP and Judiciary in making the transfer of power from one Government to another in a fair manner were more sincere, effective and fruitful than ever before.

The right of "Overseas Pakistanis" in voting was still ignored which is not a good thing, instead we should have had electronically aided voting all-over the world for all the Pakistanis whether they are living within the country or abroad. But I hope the journey to progress continues and Pakistan will Insha-Allah have a promising Government for the next 5 years.
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

~BraveHeart~ is on a distinguished road
Default As Expected

The majority in Punjab welcomed Pml-N to rule,such a high margin is dis heartening for every Pakistani. They do not want to change but instead they want their own people to rule,So is the case in Punjab,Sindh,KPk and Balochistan. Votes on the basis of Caste and creed. "HUM TOU DHOOBEY HEY SANAM TUM KO BHI LEH DHOOBAINGEY" well done Pakistan. Wakai is mulk ka Allah hi Hafiz hai.
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

sarmadalimahar is on a distinguished road
Default thapa mafia

I myself saw the rigging in Karachi. I belong to NA- 256 gulstan e johar. when i was handed over the ballot paper in the polling station, i saw a polling agent of the thapa mafia. He was forcibly snatching the ballot papers from the people. even he was rending the ballot papers in such a way that a new vote caster would think that it was a usual way to cast a vote. But i with my brother did not let him do that. I along with my brother scuffled with him and cast our votes. I think the peoples of Karachi are robbed of their votes. they do not have even a basic right of vote casting. this is because of one fascist party: the Thappa mafia
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetDoctor View Post
My friend you are in KPK so analyzing the results of Punjab from that far is not good, and Doctor sb i respect you, you are my brother but if your party loses then it doesn't mean that it was due to rigging....PML N has got clear mandate and clean sweep.......I also accuse that PML N was going to win in KPK as well but due to rigging by PTI it lost.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BraveHeart~ View Post
The majority in Punjab welcomed Pml-N to rule,such a high margin is dis heartening for every Pakistani. They do not want to change but instead they want their own people to rule,So is the case in Punjab,Sindh,KPk and Balochistan. Votes on the basis of Caste and creed. "HUM TOU DHOOBEY HEY SANAM TUM KO BHI LEH DHOOBAINGEY" well done Pakistan. Wakai is mulk ka Allah hi Hafiz hai.
my friend i think it is just like grapes are sour.....majority has deemed them fit so you also accept it......and your Leader Imran khan has also accused that rigging was done from the Hospital....having no proof....
and Yes no Doubt Rigging has been observed in Karachi and "may be" (though no proof) in Punjab as well......
Khan sahab sportsman wali spirit ka muzahra kren aur Ghulam Bilour ki misal ko samny rakhtay hue apni har tasleem kr len.....Mere Dil mein un ki thori c izzat ban jaye gi

PTI has lost in Punjab by clear majority and Imran Khan sb has accused that they lost due to rigging, Her party tbi results ko manay gi jb wo jeetay gi?????

Khan sb Punjab k logo k mandate ki tauheen kr rhe hain, kiya apki jeet he determine kre gi k dhandli nhi hui?????

PTI ny buhat tough time diya hy her jga PML N ko, kai jaga narrow margin sy haray hain.....Lahore k 2 halqo mein PTI jeeti hy, wahan b to rigging sy jeet skti thi.....

yar accept krlo yar...ap ager kaho gy k dhandli sy haray ho to ye to her party krti hy...ap Khuda ra change le kr ayen.....ap se buhat expectations hain.....

@All.....yar ap logo ki b responsibility hy ap zumedari ka saboot dain, ap log educated hain....aur zruri to nai k Imran Khan sb he ate to Pakistan ny jannat banana tha, yar ALLAH sy umeed rakha kren, jo krti hai ALLAH ki zaat krti hy, me b PML N sy koi expectation ni rakhat, ap b ALLAH py yaqeen rakhen, ye bacho wali batain na kren k PTI ni jeeti to ab qayamat a gai hy.....Pakistan Zinda bad.....

Last edited by Amna; Sunday, May 12, 2013 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
My friend you are in KPK so analyzing the results of Punjab from that far is not good, and Doctor sb i respect you, you are my brother but if your party loses then it doesn't mean that it was due to rigging....PML N has got clear mandate and clean sweep.......I also accuse that PML N was going to win in KPK as well but due to rigging by PTI it lost.....

my friend i think it is just like grapes are sour.....majority has deemed them fit so you also accept it......and your Leader Imran khan has also accused that rigging was done from the Hospital....having no proof....
and Yes no Doubt Rigging has been observed in Karachi and "may be" (though no proof) in Punjab as well......
Khan sahab sportsman wali spirit ka muzahra kren aur Ghulam Bilour ki misal ko samny rakhtay hue apni har tasleem kr len.....Mere Dil mein un ki thori c izzat ban jaye gi
Bilal Bhai,As being a Baloch Grapes are always sour,salty,futile to me .And please dont curse me by saying "YOUR LEADER" I donot supported PTI neither PML-N. Outcome of Election do not applies for Baloch people, whether it is PTI or PML-N ,the policies for Balochistan and baloch people remains same,Whether you elect Mian sahab,Imran Khan or George BUSH your Prime Minister. So heartiest felicitations to your Leader. CHEERS
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post

Aur Bilal bhai ,Har jeet Allah k hath meh hai , Izzat dena ya lena b us Pak ZAAt pe hai, Tho ye matter nahi karta k apke dil meh kiske k liye izzat hai ya kis k liye nahi. Act maturely my brother.
Closed Thread