Sunday, May 12, 2024
03:40 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

jahanzaib javaid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariyah View Post
i have to say that we are enough to respect Imran Khan.

and about rigging in NA -122, i know very well that what PML N had done , because i live near the polling station.

About Khwaja SAAD RAfique against Ibrar ul Haq, difference between them was of atleast 20,000 votes , but don't undrstand that why suddenly when PTI was leading from most of the areas in lahore, suddenly Geo and other TV channels stop their news and divrt attention towards other provinces?

What Khawaja Saad RAfique did in the polling station by closing the doors is a question which anyone care to answer, and why after 1 hour army has to usher him out of the station.

You know OUt of sight, Out of mind, and when on doesn' want to see then i believe that this nation must have to doom.

P.S: Apologize if i hurt someone.
I agree with you, i am also from NA-122 and i saw all what dhandli they did. they have totally altered the result other wise Imran khan has winned.

what is your polling station and area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Q View Post
Not at all dear. Now MQM is a very strong party there and they will be rulling Sindh. PML (N) will be in federal n Punjab, will only serve Uppar Punjab.
WOW a party with 10 seat is a very bigggggg party of Pakistan GREAT.

If Nawaz Shareef gets angry he will put away whole MQM "jesey k chaey mein MAKHI"

What is MQM nothing but most corrupt party and biggest target killers who killed thousand of innocent citizens and now there time is over. they have sense the fear....

IF they are so powerful then why not ALTAF come to Pakistan... hahaha

Last edited by Amna; Sunday, May 12, 2013 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Abdul Q will become famous soon enough
Default 18th amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahanzaib javaid View Post
WOW a party with 10 seat is a very bigggggg party of Pakistan GREAT.

If Nawaz Shareef gets angry he will put away whole MQM "jesey k chaey mein MAKHI"

What is MQM nothing but most corrupt party and biggest target killers who killed thousand of innocent citizens and now there time is over. they have sense the fear....

IF they are so powerful then why not ALTAF come to Pakistan... hahaha
They are powerful because of 18th amendment dear and will rule in coalition with PPPP.
Altaf can't come back not because of politicians but because of other forces and I am not going to discuss MQM in more detail now
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

zarraar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Not at all dear. Now MQM is a very strong party there and they will be rulling Sindh. PML (N) will be in federal n Punjab, will only serve Uppar Punjab.
MQM is very strong party. it is an open secret what is behind for its"strong"
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Default MQM strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarraar View Post
MQM is very strong party. it is an open secret what is behind for its"strong"
It is that very thing which is behind PML N strength in Gujranwala, n Mandi bahauddin.. "a mentality"
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

RASHIDSIYAL is on a distinguished road

NA-246 Karachi
1. Nabil Gabool (MQM): 180 000
2. Naseem (Jamat-i-Islami): 7000

Total votes in 10 hours = 187,000
Votes 60 minutes = 1/10 x 187 000 = 18,700
Votes 60 seconds = 1/60 x 18 700 = 312
Votes in 1 second = 1/60 x 312 = 5 ... ??

AWAM KO PAGAL NA BANAEN,
APNI HAAR MAAN JAEN.
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASHIDSIYAL View Post
NA-246 Karachi

AWAM KO PAGAL NA BANAEN,
APNI HAAR MAAN JAEN.

100% correct, is it a rocket science that they are making public fool and even media is not noticing because they fear there channel services in Karachi to be banned.

i am seeing this slide since yesterday, what is this ????? is it make any sense ?? this shows the true picture of mQM

I think whole MQM should be re-election in presence of army
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Default Polling stations

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASHIDSIYAL View Post
NA-246 Karachi

AWAM KO PAGAL NA BANAEN,
APNI HAAR MAAN JAEN.
You forgot to tell us the number of polling stations. Jb ek second main 20 bachay paida ho skte hai tou kia 5 vote ni dal sktay??
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Quote:
You forgot to tell us the number of polling stations. Jb ek second main 20 bachay paida ho skte hai tou kia 5 vote ni dal sktay??
Just watch GEO NEWS and they are showing the videos of MQM "GUNDEY" that are casting voting themselves and no one in present in polling station.

Is it MQM true picture ???????
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Default Mentality

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahanzaib javaid View Post
are you supporter of MQM, i just noticed you live in karachi so its not surprises you advocate MQM as they also have supporters
This is the mentality I was talking about earlier. Perhaps you never read my posts, a damn supporter of PTI.

Behtr yehi hai k PML N kisi operation ka na hi sochay, it will amount to enrage the sense of deprivation being felt by small provinces
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

kiyani will become famous soon enough

I think now the difference between a Leader & a Politician is crystal clear. Outcome of Elections 2013 has brought into light the "actuality" of many. Nothing could be done now as what has been done has already decieded what we are going to witness in the coming days. Lets hope for the best, this is the only thing we can do.
Closed Thread