Monday, April 29, 2024
05:56 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BraveHeart~ View Post
Aur Bilal bhai ,Har jeet Allah k hath meh hai , Izzat dena ya lena b us Pak ZAAt pe hai, Tho ye matter nahi karta k apke dil meh kiske k liye izzat hai ya kis k liye nahi. Act maturely my brother.
My sweetest brother this is what i meant, ALLAH has bestowed the honor on PML N in Punjab and Federation, PTI has won good number of seats in KPK, i respect their mandate......of course ALLAH bestows on us the honor and inflict on us the humiliation.....this is his prerogative......Stay Happy my brother, and i pray that these elections would prove auspicious for your province and unfold a chapter of eternal peace, prosperity and Happiness.....and i apologize for any thing hurtful, it wasn't deliberately done.....I'm contrite dear....
~BraveHeart~ (Sunday, May 12, 2013)
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Shehla malik is on a distinguished road

I would say, it was a political drama that once again was staged. Until only heads will be voting, change or improvement will remain a myth. People with no political choice comes to vote. Majority is of the people who vote because they have family choice of a party without considering agenda.

However, present condition of results of election 2013, there is visible majority of different parties in provinces with the lead of expected ruling party. There are expectations that may be only one party will not earn benefits. Everyone will get the equal share.

Its an optimistic approach ground realities are different, however. This is the same PML (N) with same faces who were in rule twice before, and most importantly currently in Punjab. There is no different situation in Punjab comparing to other provinces, when we talk about performance of government. Power failure was as deteriorated as in other provinces, poverty level increased, youngsters were not entertained with permanent solution for their joblessness rather were lollypoped by laptops, education level did not improve and much more. So, what kind of improvement and better solutions do we expect from the same people?
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

jahanzaib javaid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BraveHeart~ View Post
The majority in Punjab welcomed Pml-N to rule,such a high margin is dis heartening for every Pakistani. They do not want to change but instead they want their own people to rule,So is the case in Punjab,Sindh,KPk and Balochistan. Votes on the basis of Caste and creed. "HUM TOU DHOOBEY HEY SANAM TUM KO BHI LEH DHOOBAINGEY" well done Pakistan. Wakai is mulk ka Allah hi Hafiz hai.

You are right but on the other hand we can not blame public as they have done lot of alteration in results as they are famous for "dhandli"

Hope the upcoming government will be better than previous one
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013
Banned

zafar498872 is on a distinguished road
Default Assalam o alikum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
My friend if your personal affiliations are with PTI then you would see only rigging in PUnjab and other places where PTI could not win, so that's very logical as your statement suggests.....My friend if you think that every thing would be clean and clear then it is a myth, i haven't seen that much clean elections in my life time.....minor loopholes always exist and these can be labeled as negligible errors.....so kindly accept the mandate that has been given to PML (N).....Where your party won there elections are free and where you lose there was rigging, comeon my friend, To be a winner one must always accept defeat with open arms, just like Ghulam Bilour, he is a great man, he knew that he has lost and so must do the PTI.....just accept it....for me following are observations.....
  • PML (N) is only party that has been ruling and still retained its position, not only retained but improved a lot and that is the clear manifestation of voter confidence in them.
  • PTI has emerged as a major rival and i think has outclassed PPP as second major party.
  • PML (N) has made a clean sweep.
  • PTI Leadership must also learn a lesson not to be that much arrogant and sure of their success, Pride hath a fall.
  • Voter turnout has been awesome and i myself was amazed to see even old people were coming to vote.

Let us pray and hope for the best of our future, i am Insha ALLAH sanguine about it and so must you be...

Regards,
Sir Bilal Hassan i agree with your comments,
Now PML N has won with heavy mandate of masses. Of course this is old party with huge experience and with great leadership . Imran is grooming leader and he has yet to improve a lot and of course in opposition he will learn tacts of politics and maturity with forebearance . Listening abuses ,fire of revenge in mind but smile on face is name of politics.
Lets now be hopeful for good and productive combination of Government and strong opposition .
I will say there was poll rigging in karachi and some of Blochistan polling stations .
Where candidates have solid evidence they should go for justice instead of mdding like singer ibrar. Supereme court is there and EC is responsible to provide free and fair elections.
I wish and hope PML N is best party to face critical challenges of current hour.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zafar498872 For This Useful Post:
asima khan (Monday, May 13, 2013), Bilal Hassan (Sunday, May 12, 2013)
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
and same heppened in sindh. it was my heartily desire for makhdoom amin faheem to loss the election. but unfortunately he wins.
Pervaiz elahi also wins same the case with some sindh party MNA like Khursheed shah, Ayaz summroo and also MQM which shows they have all control over results and not the public
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Abdul Q will become famous soon enough
Default Election 2013

Congrats to PML (N). Anyways Youth hath tried to deliver to its best because they want Job not yellow cab for their earning.

Better luck next time but I pray this govt to complete 5 years again. and expecting PTI to prove a tough opposition and be a watchdog upon them.

And I am also expecting PML N to deliver its promise and divide Punjab into 3 provinces as they promised, I mean Bahawalpur, South Punjab and Punjab Province.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abdul Q For This Useful Post:
asima khan (Monday, May 13, 2013), mariyah (Sunday, May 12, 2013)
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
Promises by Mian Nawaz Sharif

1."Nawaz said if elected prime minister again he would set up a commission of inquiry to investigate the Kargil adventure by former army chief Gen Pervez Musharraf"

2.Sharif said he would call for a joint investigation of whether Pakistani intelligence agencies played any role in the Mumbai attack.
Let us see when Mr Mian Nawaz will fulfill these promises.

3. Waiting for Bullet train of Nawaz Sharif from Peshwar to Karachi which USA could not build in last four decades despite technology, resources and skilled workers.

4. End of load shedding in one no two no three years no end of electricity in Pakistan.

5. Nawaz Sharif will provide loan to young peoples Engineers doctors professional will open shops in 50000 rupees.

I am proude of Pakistani Nation for Choosing such a great leader . Thanks for Vote , Free and Fair election and anxiously waiting for start of destruction of Pakistan by hands of PML(N). My sympathies are with Pakistan.

Will nawaz shareef will launch some operation against MQM or in Karachi like in his previous government ????

Altaf Bhai is buttering NAwaz shareef from very first moment, did anyone notice is he fear nawaz shareef
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

zarraar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah ktk View Post
Most intriguing thing which, as a voter of Attock city, I observed; there was not much support of PMLn as compared to PTI and Major(R) Tahir(IND)... Initial results were also favoring these two but suddenly PMLn rose and won from NA-57, 58...
Same fluctuations are observed in many other parts of Punjab.i-e NA-122
then what is your problem?pml(n) has great support from chach area and also from mirza , sinjwal and other villages. The candidate of PTI for national assembly is Amean Aslam who is a landloord and lota and people of attock even the residents of his village shamsabad dont like him ok.
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

mariyah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post

Khan sahab sportsman wali spirit ka muzahra kren aur Ghulam Bilour ki misal ko samny rakhtay hue apni har tasleem kr len.....Mere Dil mein un ki thori c izzat ban jaye gi
i have to say that we are enough to respect Imran Khan.

and about rigging in NA -122, i know very well that what PML N had done , because i live near the polling station.

About Khwaja SAAD RAfique against Ibrar ul Haq, difference between them was of atleast 20,000 votes , but don't undrstand that why suddenly when PTI was leading from most of the areas in lahore, suddenly Geo and other TV channels stop their news and divrt attention towards other provinces?

What Khawaja Saad RAfique did in the polling station by closing the doors is a question which anyone care to answer, and why after 1 hour army has to usher him out of the station.

You know OUt of sight, Out of mind, and when on doesn' want to see then i believe that this nation must have to doom.

P.S: Apologize if i hurt someone.
The Following User Says Thank You to mariyah For This Useful Post:
kiyani (Sunday, May 12, 2013)
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Abdul Q will become famous soon enough
Default Operation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahanzaib javaid View Post
Will nawaz shareef will launch some operation against MQM or in Karachi like in his previous government ????

Altaf Bhai is buttering NAwaz shareef from very first moment, did anyone notice is he fear nawaz shareef
Not at all dear. Now MQM is a very strong party there and they will be rulling Sindh. PML (N) will be in federal n Punjab, will only serve Uppar Punjab.
Closed Thread