Monday, May 06, 2024
10:40 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, August 01, 2013

tajmeer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
Aray Sister look, The value of a thing is calculated on the basis of the people who discuss it and the place where it is discussed, and further inferences are made, only those discuss a thing who are capable to discuss it, and those who have that capability tell us whether this is thing is valuable at all or not.

Now i make you understand in the light of above sketch.....

__________________________________________________ _______________

The people who sit at tea shops are roughly labourers, drivers etc.
Those who sit at tea shops dicuss politics.

So politics is discussed by the labourers and Drivers.

The Drivers and labourers are uneducated mostly.
Those who are uneducated will discuss things that they can discuss.

So Politics is discussed by Drivers and Labourers because they can discuss it.

The thing discussed by uneducated people will be non important because without education you can't discuss something valuable.

So Politics is a non important thing.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Plato never discussed what Philip of Macedonia or Chareldon of Ionia does, though he discussed what should be the best constitution one may have, he discusssed what was important, never what they are doing. Contemporary Politics is not a thing worth studying as it never has been.

Sister i have aversion for such books as you have told, Imtiaz Shahid has written books on every subject almost, from EDS to Pol science and from English to Journalism. Because he writes no book at all, he just copies the material, then why not go to original source? And originality makes you learn the knowledge in a real way.
And yes you are right, Politics is a dirty thing, terribly messy. And what is bad, is bad, irrespective of where it is.
What about politicians which take part in politics they are also uneducated illiterate people that's why our country is suffering from so many problems today. Some days before A.Q Khan also said about Pakistani politicians that "DHOOD JALIBI BACHNE WALE AB PAKISTAN KE SADAR BANGAI". Our politicians mostly also belongs to those uneducated Nawabs and Jagirdar families. We don't have educated leadership that's why these people have selected their turn for government one goes other comes,other comes other comes. One boycott other contest that is old stories.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
[COLOR="blue"]
The people who sit at tea shops are roughly labourers, drivers etc.
Those who sit at tea shops dicuss politics.

So politics is discussed by the labourers and Drivers.

The Drivers and labourers are uneducated mostly.
Those who are uneducated will discuss things that they can discuss.

So Politics is discussed by Drivers and Labourers because they can discuss it.

The thing discussed by uneducated people will be non important because without education you can't discuss something valuable.

So Politics is a non important thing.

Your above words have boiled my blood, dude.

Why are you underestimating & undermining those people who strive day & night to make just both ends meet?

Is it their fault that they are Uneducated or is it bloody State's responsibility to educate all?

If they dont have any political sense, Why have been they entitled to vote & decide the fortune of this Country?

Above all: Your so called more than 60 p/c 'Educated' Politicians in Parliament are fake degree holders & more goose than those virtuous laborers.
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

Your above words have boiled my blood, dude.

Why are you underestimating & undermining those people who strive day & night to make just both ends meet?

Is it their fault that they are Uneducated or is it bloody State's responsibility to educate all?

If they dont have any political sense, Why have been they entitled to vote & decide the fortune of this Country?

Above all: Your so called more than 60 p/c 'Educated' Politicians in Parliament are fake degree holders & more goose than those virtuous laborers.
ary brother, stay calm...stay cool....
Ap hamesha chezo ko ghalat perspective me ly jaty hain, mein ny ye kb kaha k wo burray log hain? Me ny ye kaha k wo unimportant chezo ko discuss krte hain.....Wo to hum sub sy b achay log hain brother.....

الکاسب حبیب اللہ

Brother, me ny un logo ko na to burra kaha na un k kam ko burra kaha.....itna sa point tha k wo unimportant chezo ko discuss kr rhe hoty hain jin ko wi impact he nai kr skte.....Ap thora assimilate krna sekhen,
that would be good for you.....yuhi apna blood jalaty rhen gy to kici ka kuch ni bigry ga...Don't respond until you comprehend something.
aur mein ny kab kaha k politicians educated hain? bataen zara, dikhaen meri post aisi jis me kaha ho me ny aisa? Isi lye me kehta ap baat kuch aur hoti hy usy samjh kuch aur lete hain...

Still brother i apologize if you got hurt, that was not my purpose and that is not deliberately done.....You yourself misperceived and misunderstood what i meant....
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:

Please elucidate above statement, dude

& Do enhance my Knowledge by letting me know the Educational background & expertise of our current PM & 4 CMs.

jaris ojeran is on a distinguished road

@Bilal
no thats not what you meant. sorry to interrupt. everybody has right to discuss politics even in tea shops. and you are irrelevant to decide which one is important , because you are not Judge.
The Following User Says Thank You to jaris ojeran For This Useful Post:
Mutu (Thursday, August 01, 2013)
Czar

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

@ All

Don't go off-topic. The fate of this thread is in your hands.
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arain007 View Post
@ All

Don't go off-topic. The fate of this thread is in your hands.
Brother kindly ooper k sary posts b remove kr den jo is context me hain, wrna context ni miley ga aur mujhe comment krna pre ga....
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/633135-post36.html
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/633134-post35.html Is me brother Invincible ny mujhe address kya hy, mera answer apne remove kr dya hy, kindly isy b kr den ta k context missing na ho....
Regards,
43rd CTP (PAS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

Please elucidate above statement, dude

& Do enhance my Knowledge by letting me know the Educational background & expertise of our current PM & 4 CMs.

You tell me one thing, Does it mean by any, any means whatsoever that i said politicians are the most educated people? Tell me.....

All cats are animals....Does it mean all tress are animals?
Brother again you are misunderstanding, me ny ye to kaha he nhi k politicians are eductaed people.....

Quote:
You tell me one thing, Does it mean by any, any means whatsoever that i said politicians are the most educated people? Tell me.....

All cats are animals....Does it mean all tress are animals?
Brother again you are misunderstanding, me ny ye to kaha he nhi k politicians are eductaed people.....
I have already responded to your post. I think, Mods have deleted it.

If mods are not happy, Its better to discontinue this Debate.

Stay Blessed!