Friday, May 17, 2024
11:06 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, January 31, 2014

MUHAMMAD TAIMOUR is on a distinguished road

we don't need to mold Islam according to our ease.and when it comes to the establishment of Islam Quran says "An Aqeem ud deen wala tafaraqoo" and establish "Deen" and don't divide your selves in this matter.
Majority of us thinks Salah, saum ,hajj,zakah they are true deen but what Hadith says Hazrat Muhammad (SAL LAL LA HO ALYHE WASALAM) said"Asalat u emaad dud deen" Namaz or Salah is the pillar of deen Not Complete Deen deen is some thing else. Deen is a system of justice which is far better then Secularism and Democrazy.
and those who say Islam in todays modern world can't be implemented as a system of life i am sorry to say if we can rely on man made systems like Secularism,capitalism why not Islam.if we rely on these systems then in a sense we are degrading the teachings of Quran or Quran itself because if we say we want to implemet democracy and we are defenders of democracy and we have Quran in our hands and what Quran says about Democracy "O Prophet if you will follow the bunch of people they will mislead you or misguide you" it was a summary not the actual ayat. So in Democracy we are ruled by a bunch of people 51 out of hundred
The Following User Says Thank You to MUHAMMAD TAIMOUR For This Useful Post:
Noman Ali (Saturday, February 01, 2014)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hadith says Hazrat Muhammad (SAL LAL LA HO ALYHE WASALAM) said"Asalat u emaad dud deen" Namaz or Salah is the pillar of deen Not Complete Deen deen is some thing else.
There is also a hadith saying cleanliness is half of faith and another one which says Nikah is half of faith. If you're taking everything literally then you won't be left with much of anything.

Quote:
i am sorry to say if we can rely on man made systems like Secularism,capitalism why not Islam.
Because Islam does not have any political system. It provides instructions for good governance and economics and a general set of guidelines, and that does not amount to a political system.

But since you people are adamant on reducing Islam to a political system and establishment of government, I'll ask a very simple thing: What is this political system of Islam? Compare it with, for instance, parliamentary democracy (which is just one of the several forms of democracy). In this system, we have a president and a prime minister. We have a parliament where the representatives of the people enact laws. These representatives are elected by millions of the people of the country. The prime minister has a cabinet where different responsibilities are assigned to different ministers. What is the equivalent of all this in what you call "(political) system of Islam"? Enlighten me please.

Quote:
So in Democracy we are ruled by a bunch of people 51 out of hundred
And those 51 people are elected by millions of the people of the country through elections. And there is judiciary and media and civil society to act as watchdogs. I think this is as close as it gets to Islamic form of governance where the affairs of the state are decided by mutual deliberation.

What do you propose, a single khalifah should be the authority?

Don't tell me there is also a hadith about using miswaak.
we people can only rely on these easy sunnahs
1. Miswaak
2. Perfume
3. Cleanliness
............ and so on of course we have to follow them but why we forget about the greatest sunnah of Hazrat Muhammad (SAL LAL LA HO ALYHE WASALAM) the establishment of Deen e Islam.

and also don't divert the discussion.
my point for posting the hadith was to clarify that Namaz and zakat and other pillars of islam are not deen they are the supporting elements of Deen.
Hope you understand and Do me a favor please watch the documentary.
FEHM UL ISLAM I have posted its links previously.
Jazak Allah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsified View Post
There is also a hadith saying cleanliness is half of faith and another one which says Nikah is half of faith. If you're taking everything literally then you won't be left with much of anything.

Because Islam does not have any political system. It provides instructions for good governance and economics and a general set of guidelines, and that does not amount to a political system.

But since you people are adamant on reducing Islam to a political system and establishment of government, I'll ask a very simple thing: What is this political system of Islam? Compare it with, for instance, parliamentary democracy (which is just one of the several forms of democracy). In this system, we have a president and a prime minister. We have a parliament where the representatives of the people enact laws. These representatives are elected by millions of the people of the country. The prime minister has a cabinet where different responsibilities are assigned to different ministers. What is the equivalent of all this in what you call "(political) system of Islam"? Enlighten me please.

And those 51 people are elected by millions of the people of the country through elections. And there is judiciary and media and civil society to act as watchdogs. I think this is as close as it gets to Islamic form of governance where the affairs of the state are decided by mutual deliberation.

What do you propose, a single khalifah should be the authority?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGBo-yFEKb8

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIrgRUo1YGI

part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulyaln9CO2s

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amKQufhU0b8
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

I asked a simple question which is very much relevant to the discussion. You guys are insisting that establishment of a political system is one of the most important, if not the most important, aspects of Islam. I responded by asking what is that political system that is of paramount importance? I don't see how this question is not relevant.

primo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniqa hashmi View Post
may be other countries will not, but Islami Jamohria Pakistan based on Deen e Islam, a system and its rule(its another thing we are become senseless to follow it )

Stay Blessed,
Once the lawmakers of Islamia Jamhuria Pakistan sat together to decide the way in which islamic rule(punishment) regarding theft should be implemented but they couldn't reach any conclusion. Please share the reason? I forgot
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by primo View Post
Once the lawmakers of Islamia Jamhuria Pakistan sat together to decide the way in which islamic rule(punishment) regarding theft should be implemented but they couldn't reach any conclusion. Please share the reason? I forgot
Their own hands
Old Saturday, February 01, 2014

Noman Ali is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=MUHAMMAD TAIMOUR;691176]we don't need to mold Islam according to our ease.and when it comes to the establishment of Islam Quran says "An Aqeem ud deen wala tafaraqoo" and establish "Deen" and don't divide your selves in this matter.

Quote:
I asked a simple question which is very much relevant to the discussion. You guys are insisting that establishment of a political system is one of the most important, if not the most important, aspects of Islam. I responded by asking what is that political system that is of paramount importance? I don't see how this question is not relevant.
In my opinion it will not happen at once. It will take time and establishment of deen will be gradual. What Muhmmad Mursi of egypt was doing, What Recep Tayyab Erdogan is doing are the steps in right direction. In Pakistan First of All full implementation of present Constitution should be ensured. once it happens then all thief looters will be out of Assembly because of article 62 and 63 which requires that memebr of nationa assemble should be sadiq and ameen and a practicing muslim. National Assembly of clean members will then be transofrm the society into an Islamic one, Which is also enshrined in the constitution.

As far as Caliphete is concerned it will definitely happen but in my opinion it is far away in terms of timing. What we Pakistani can do is That we should make sure complete implemetation of the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It is very much Islamic in nature.

In Contemporary world it is not necessary that we must have a caliph. I am saying that because this issue will be cause of alot of bloodshed. More important thing in my opinion is that Government of Pakistan Should govern as per Constitution. Our Constitution Gaurantees complete protection and rights to minorities . An Appropriate level of Freedom for Women but every effort should be made to safe the country from Western Social System which has failed in keeping united the family system. Family system should be strengthened. Conducive environment for Promotion of an Islamic Society should be created. We are against western system not against Western Peoples. They are also humans as we are. We are not special neither they are. If they have something for us then we should learnn from them without any prejudice.

When Islam was spreading in its initial years, Philosophy of Greece was translated into Arabic to understand that. Knowledge of Mathematics and astronomy, and navigational expertise was learned from Indian Hindus. It is as much Permissible today as it was at that time. Once We become economically and politically a strong nation, able to inculcate tolerance among ourselves then gradually our journey towards Caliphete will start Insha Allah.

Last edited by Amna; Saturday, February 01, 2014 at 02:44 AM. Reason: merged

Your comments amaze me, truly. The wild rhetoric leaves me clueless as to what part should I pick to respond. I feel like I'm listening to Imran Khan.

So I'll simply say this: My question has remained unanswered. I asked you this: What is the political system of Islam? How are the affairs of the state managed under it? Can I get a straight answer for once, please?

Noman Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Your comments amaze me, truly. The wild rhetoric leaves me clueless as to what part should I pick to respond. I feel like I'm listening to Imran Khan.

So I'll simply say this: My question has remained unanswered. I asked you this: What is the political system of Islam? How are the affairs of the state managed under it? Can I get a straight answer for once, please?
Deen comprises of three system: Social system, Economic System,and political system. First stage Society . An Islamic society must be develpoped first. once we have an Islamic Society then there will not be much differences among us. In the presence of An Islamic Society, with low level of differences we will be able to work hard toward economic development, and only economically developed nation can spread its philosophy in contemporary world. lastly comes the Political system . What kind of it will be ? This is your question. The answer is that it will be a caliphate system. Caliph will have full authority, However, He will take major decisions with consensus from pious, wise, and trustworthies.
untill the establishment of political Islam, The present constitutional system of pakistan should be run. There is nothing wrong and harmful in that if it does not negate/ oppose islamic laws.