Friday, April 26, 2024
02:11 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, August 11, 2014

zohaibsher is on a distinguished road

As per my view there will be miltray rule after 14th of august because tahir up qadri just wants bloodshed. And the situation which is in Lahore will be in islamabad

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

I am very reluctantly posting here because I do not want to put my point of view here. But what really matters for me is: I do not want to see more atrocities, no more killings. However, there is a fair chance of such an atrocity to be prevailed in a situation like this. May Allah guide our leaders to the best, may He make them use their minds. May Allah protect the whole nation, especially those who will be with the 'long march'. Ameen
Ranjha M S (Tuesday, August 12, 2014)
42nd CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 86

shubchentak is on a distinguished road

i think if it was asif zardari in place of nawaz sharif the temperature would have not reached to this degree.they would have marched to isd and spend a day or two. after that the workers find there way back due tiredness and hotness and everything would have been normal after that. the hurdles are helping the cause of both qadri and imran as clash may result in civil disobedience and then they dont have to stay for long
mhmmdkashif (Tuesday, August 12, 2014), Ranjha M S (Tuesday, August 12, 2014), rayma qaiser (Tuesday, August 12, 2014)
Old Tuesday, August 12, 2014

smzmaria is on a distinguished road

Establishment will find way for peaceful settlement. no topple , no insurgency , no coup wiil take place.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 3111

Ranjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubchentak View Post
i think if it was asif zardari in place of nawaz sharif the temperature would have not reached to this degree.they would have marched to isd and spend a day or two. after that the workers find there way back due tiredness and hotness and everything would have been normal after that. the hurdles are helping the cause of both qadri and imran as clash may result in civil disobedience and then they dont have to stay for long

I don't see Imran would have left Islamabad empty-handed even if Zardari had been at the helm of affairs, for Imran khan is not TUQ. He would have surely drew some minimum concessions. Coming to present, it is actually the siege-mentality of both provincial and federal govt that is provoking the already delicate situation. As a result, govt is alienating itself, losing much-needed political support base fast thus playing in the hands of its rivals. Coming to options Sharifs are left: they still have time to fight a war of attrition, let the harsh summer do the rest. Later on govt will have to submit to the legitimate demands of vote audit and initiate electoral reforms earmestly.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Well, half the purpose of the Azadi/Inqalab/whatever march has been fulfilled. Musharraf's name is to be removed from the ECL:

http://www.nation.com.pk/national/11...ers-legal-team

Let's see what other services Imran and Qadri and their mob will render to their booted masters. BTW, a traitor called Hamid Mir predicted this kind of situation about a year ago: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=671502072946072

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali emraan View Post
A THEORY:

1] pti leader who has just reached zaman park lahore ,will give a call to his workers tomorrow. and,inspite of all obstacles, over 20000 workers gather around him.
2] TUQ, who already has around 20000 people in his basket of dharna, gathers a few more people around him within next 48 hours.

3] these two huge gatherings in one metropolitan city create a snow balling effect. and, many nearby stations add to the already established crowds on both sides.

4] A group of round about 5000 people from PML Q and MWM joins the show.
5]on the other hand, sheikh rasheed along with a reasonable crowd from rawalpindi approaches D CHOWK.

6] on the other hand, state machinery with stubborn force brings halt to the LAHORI MARCHERS.
A CLASH......yielding so many atrocities on both sides....

7]ultimately, the crowd removes these barriers and reaches islamabad at 15-16 march.
8] (now add to this point )
8] by this point the media has created a frenzy.
9] more barriers in Islamabad and clashes.
10] Army joins the fray
11] public not resting
12] zardari/ chief and other political leaders meet Nawaz
13] (continue)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubchentak View Post
I had earlier referred to riots but I think I should take it back and agree with clash because although Pakistani people have displayed ability to commit riots recently but it would be unlikely in this scenario unless the leadership 'faces direct aggression and is harmed' . There would be a level of organization in the mob, maybe poor bit still it can exert a level of control .

So let's focus upon clash. It seems both the government and rivals would like their forces to take 'beatings' because that would be more 'politically advantageous' . Thus perhaps there would be provocation but chances of real and 'brutal' clashes remain low. However chances of someone taking political advantage of 'minor clashes' still remain, that political advantage could be 'forced resignation' or other depending on the situation. It seems the government is getting weaker and the rivals are getting stronger, hurdles are making them tough, resilient and prepared for hard times while police morale take new dives down in every face off.

And yes if asif zardari was there the temperature would have crossed all boiling points and ultimately 'melt down' the boiling pot itself
Ranjha M S (Tuesday, August 12, 2014), waqas izhar (Tuesday, August 12, 2014)

AAawan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
I had earlier referred to riots but I think I should take it back and agree with clash because although Pakistani people have displayed ability to commit riots recently but it would be unlikely in this scenario unless the leadership 'faces direct aggression and is harmed' . There would be a level of organization in the mob, maybe poor bit still it can exert a level of control .

So let's focus upon clash. It seems both the government and rivals would like their forces to take 'beatings' because that would be more 'politically advantageous' . Thus perhaps there would be provocation but chances of real and 'brutal' clashes remain low. However chances of someone taking political advantage of 'minor clashes' still remain, that political advantage could be 'forced resignation' or other depending on the situation. It seems the government is getting weaker and the rivals are getting stronger, hurdles are making them tough, resilient and prepared for hard times while police morale take new dives down in every face off.

And yes if asif zardari was there the temperature would have crossed all boiling points and ultimately 'melt down' the boiling pot itself
I don't think so. These so-called revolutionists come when a situation arrives; explained here. All those political parties that do not invest much on the public good; and wish too keep people "politically illiterate"--are often blue-eyed workers for third invisible but very much stronger hand. And these parties remain cool and do not exert any pressure to apply "their" policies, and they remain ready to testify all the ready-made options. The previous term (zardari govt) was following the dictation line by line and word by word. So such situation can not be thought to take place!

But on the other hand, the current set up is somehow revisionist or, in other words, it tries to ("at least imaginary if not really") practice its constitutional power....and instability waits for it!

Hence, it is the matter of "me" and "I"...whosoever (person doesn't matter) tries to be active, he is to be contained... If we critically evaluate our own history same had taken place (Bhutto's activism in Ayub era, Bhutto+Sheikh Mujeeb's activism in Yahya's rule...Bhutto's activism with legal cover and greater recognition and full stop to his life, BB's effort to "change" and IJI formation, (come to 99) 2/3rd majority (imaginary abundant power for active policies) and long sleep!......and I think we should not forget how many ups and downs Zardari govt faced (remember a few events: restoration movement, salala incident, Nato-supply suspension)} To make clear these were the events when PPP seemed to be active and it found trouble.....after all-ok call even the extensions were bestowed!

In the current scenario, Nawaz seems to be stubborn on his Musharraf-stance, continue, despite many objections, to make friends with India, and inauguration of many mega projects to gain a taken for granted support from the people of Pakistan...to mention but a few... ... ... and it has to be contained...

In short, it is the invisible fist that is the actual government of Pakistan and claims to be the saviour and (to a greater extent it may be) but if it continues with it in such an undemocratic way it will cease to exist... Because it does not have an absolute power and can control the only "controlled situation".

Contemporary rulers or ruler have not committed any blunder that any of the revolutionist can challenge its power or writ. that is why despite equal-to-Pacific's breadth distance the marches will go "side-by-side"

To add, the difference between TUQ and IK is much much greater than the distance between IK and N...
It seems IK knows that he has not too much recognition in the public "now" so it would be better to make alliance with the "sinking boats" to accumulate at least 1 million people that was claimed earlier! and it is also apparent that the temperature within the PTI is also high!

For IK, it is better to create or find already present differences for the long term existence of his ideas, with the sinking-.... As I have already said he is a rising star and true leader of the Youth so it is not necessary for him to make alliance with such puppets and invaluable people!

Opposing ideas are highly welcomed!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AAawan For This Useful Post:
mhmmdkashif (Tuesday, August 12, 2014), Ranjha M S (Tuesday, August 12, 2014), rayma qaiser (Tuesday, August 12, 2014), waqas izhar (Tuesday, August 12, 2014)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAawan View Post
I don't think so. These so-called revolutionists come when a situation arrives; explained here. All those political parties that do not invest much on the public good; and wish too keep people "politically illiterate"--are often blue-eyed workers for third invisible but very much stronger hand. And these parties remain cool and do not exert any pressure to apply "their" policies, and they remain ready to testify all the ready-made options. The previous term (zardari govt) was following the dictation line by line and word by word. So such situation can not be thought to take place!

But on the other hand, the current set up is somehow revisionist or, in other words, it tries to ("at least imaginary if not really") practice its constitutional power....and instability waits for it!

Hence, it is the matter of "me" and "I"...whosoever (person doesn't matter) tries to be active, he is to be contained... If we critically evaluate our own history same had taken place (Bhutto's activism in Ayub era, Bhutto+Sheikh Mujeeb's activism in Yahya's rule...Bhutto's activism with legal cover and greater recognition and full stop to his life, BB's effort to "change" and IJI formation, (come to 99) 2/3rd majority (imaginary abundant power for active policies) and long sleep!......and I think we should not forget how many ups and downs Zardari govt faced (remember a few events: restoration movement, salala incident, Nato-supply suspension)} To make clear these were the events when PPP seemed to be active and it found trouble.....after all-ok call even the extensions were bestowed!

In the current scenario, Nawaz seems to be stubborn on his Musharraf-stance, continue, despite many objections, to make friends with India, and inauguration of many mega projects to gain a taken for granted support from the people of Pakistan...to mention but a few... ... ... and it has to be contained...

In short, it is the invisible fist that is the actual government of Pakistan and claims to be the saviour and (to a greater extent it may be) but if it continues with it in such an undemocratic way it will cease to exist... Because it does not have an absolute power and can control the only "controlled situation".

Contemporary rulers or ruler have not committed any blunder that any of the revolutionist can challenge its power or writ. that is why despite equal-to-Pacific's breadth distance the marches will go "side-by-side"

To add, the difference between TUQ and IK is much much greater than the distance between IK and N...
It seems IK knows that he has not too much recognition in the public "now" so it would be better to make alliance with the "sinking boats" to accumulate at least 1 million people that was claimed earlier! and it is also apparent that the temperature within the PTI is also high!

For IK, it is better to create or find already present differences for the long term existence of his ideas. As I have already said he is a rising star and true leader of the Youth so it is not necessary for him to make alliance with such puppets and invaluable people!

Opposing ideas are highly welcomed!
I agree with most of that, actually I was trying to focus upon what would be the ground situation on 14th august because that would determine the course of events . As about politicians, I would just say all of them are 'eager for glory' but none has any 'ideas how to get it' .

An yeah obviously right wingers like Nawaz and liberals like Zardari are expected to act like they are doing now, right wingers typically hold old values like stubbornness and resilience high and try to act like 'patriots' and 'religious'. I think this happens in the whole world, for example George Bush is a big recent example in the US. Democracy somehow is able to 'check' them though , but here in Pakistan we have a highly conservative culture and politics so they are all crossing their limits.... that's how I define it
rayma qaiser (Tuesday, August 12, 2014), waqas izhar (Tuesday, August 12, 2014)