Wednesday, May 01, 2024
12:41 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, October 16, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
Maalala said that For most Pashtuns it’s a gloomy day when a daughter is born.

its totally wrong because in our society we give more respect to our women
Just few houses away in my neighbours lives a Pathan family. He has 12 children and 3 wives. The youngest of his wives is 16 years old. The girl once was punched for just looking at a boy on the road. One boy is in hospital for looking that girl (his wife). A house of 5 Marlas with total population of 17 including some "Buzurgs" as well... This is almost a same story in whole Punjab where I see Pathan homes...I never visited KPK...I'm afraid to do so.. and you know why??? You know it...
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sincere khan will become famous soon enough

Dear you are talking about pathan but come here kpk and look at your punjabi we called them "Changariyan" they are cleaner, toilet cleaner. road cleaner etc.

qasimk is on a distinguished road

@sincr Khan : Please don't say that to Punjabi brother....dont be a stereotype. respect each and every dont like to be Malala...

@Rao Sab.....
Sir with due respect i belong to pukhtoon famly Khattak tribe and as you stated that pathan had a wife 16 year old??? what you exactly wanna achive???? is that a bad thing to marige at age of 16?? or is that a bad thing to have three wives????.........

As Malala Stated in her book don;t think that every pukhtoon is like she decribed.. ALLAH knows yar... when i read her book where she stated that my grandfather gave wings to her daughters...i asked one of my yousf zai friend who is living k Malala's area.. Shangla he said...."Chor yar us ki baton ko"...

noboday hate their daughters please please make up your minds:S...

qasimk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
Just few houses away in my neighbours lives a Pathan family. He has 12 children and 3 wives. The youngest of his wives is 16 years old. The girl once was punched for just looking at a boy on the road. One boy is in hospital for looking that girl (his wife). A house of 5 Marlas with total population of 17 including some "Buzurgs" as well... This is almost a same story in whole Punjab where I see Pathan homes...I never visited KPK...I'm afraid to do so.. and you know why??? You know it...
as you are stating their situation seems like you are Hawaldar of their Area each and every got damn news you have of that house:O...wives bazurgs:O ..GOD knows what and what....khuda ko mano meray bhai larkion ki tarha 1 ki 10 to na lagao sincr khan ko neecha dekhanay k liay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
Dear you are talking about pathan but come here kpk and look at your punjabi we called them "Changariyan" they are cleaner, toilet cleaner. road cleaner etc.
Well...Alhamdulillah then...We are cleaners...Safai Nisf Emaan he...Malala is also a cleaner...Pak Army have also gone to clean...Out there some areas of Pakistan are so unclean that even local people don't bother...So, they hire Punjabis...The Cleaners...

I'm not against Pathans or KPK brother...I shared a fact...Imran Khan, Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan and a long list of Pathans...But see there was also a Halaku Khan... Let's have peace with Iqbal's poetry

But............................

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasimk View Post
as you are stating their situation seems like you are Hawaldar of their Area each and every got damn news you have of that house:O...wives bazurgs:O ..GOD knows what and what....khuda ko mano meray bhai larkion ki tarha 1 ki 10 to na lagao sincr khan ko neecha dekhanay k liay
haha...No I live in a small Gated Community where every body knows about every one...It's a blessing in disguise in a big city...You know how much "Fecundative" the Pathans are...They are the most staunch opposer of family planning...The Pathan House is really an anomaly there...Again I'm not saying that cent percent Pathans are alike. But You know better...May be it's a cultural difference that's why I'm so amazed with all that...
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I am not pathan nor punjabi, not sindhi and balochi just a muslim and a pakistan but you talked some irrelevant

http://www.zemtv.com/2014/10/16/real...-and-pakistan/ please watch this video you will know about your fav person
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Shabash. Yeh hain hamaray mulk ke parhay likhay jawan jo CSS pass kernay ke khwab dekh rahay hain.
Scarlett (Thursday, October 16, 2014)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
haha...No I live in a small Gated Community where every body knows about every one...It's a blessing in disguise in a big city...You know how much "Fecundative" the Pathans are...They are the most staunch opposer of family planning...The Pathan House is really an anomaly there...Again I'm not saying that cent percent Pathans are alike. But You know better...May be it's a cultural difference that's why I'm so amazed with all that...
out of 20 crore pakistan 3 crore are pakhton whle 12 crore are punjabis

Tags
nice