Friday, May 10, 2024
06:38 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, January 19, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Inalillahe wa ina illahe raajiun

i dont have any word to express my feelings,

just stir up energy enough to type that may Allah accept his shahdat

Emaan is on a distinguished road

Absolutely Shocking!

Ae rahe haq ke shahido, wafa ki tasweero, tumhain watan ki hawain salam kehti hain

May his soul rest in peace-AMEN

thinking is on a distinguished road
Default inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

dear brothers and sisters,
its really shocking to hear about our friend's death. may his soul rest in peace in jannat al firdoos.
dear friends, our countries needs pple like mr. ayyaz who accepted death for sake of improving the deteriorating situation of our society.
dear wisegirl,,
(This incident has left me with a heavy heart,where i can't help but wonder...is THIS what we're working so hard for?Who knows what the next moment may bring???If this is how I'll be awarded than I don't want to study anymore...I don't want to do CSS anymore...
)

i repost you wordings, just to tell you , please dont be dishearted, and try your best, because our nation needs jawan like us, not the one who pass the life just for the sake of facilities and tranquility.
allah ham par apni rahmatain ata farmain. amin

javedjcd is on a distinguished road
Default it is really a sad news........

hi
its really a sad news,,,so i want to share that ,those who get great status

of shahadat ,they never die,,,in real sense ,they are poeple who lives forever

and infront of ALLAH ALIMIGHTY they are great poeple ,who scrifice their

lives for others,,,and every man has to taste the death and death keeps

no calander,,,so if i would have hunderd lives,,,i will prefer to get the

status of SHAHADAT every time,,,,,

KON KEHTA HE KE MOAT AHE GEE TO MAIN MER JAOON GA

MAIN TO DARYA HOON SAMANDER MAIN OTER JAOON GA,,,,,,,

MAY ALLAH REST HIS SOUL IN PEACE(AMEEN)

REGARD,S JAVED..........
G R E N A D E
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Khushal  moderates General ChatMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Khushal has a spectacular aura aboutKhushal has a spectacular aura about

He was a responsible officer(from the story from Wisegirl) and definately an assett for the country,May GOD rest his soul in peace!!! Ameeen!!!

AaminahAbrar is on a distinguished road
Default inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

As every soul who come to this world has to go back to HIS creator but some go in their infancy ,some in young age and some in old age..Its ALLAH will and we cannot say kay yeah kia hua..
All I wish is that kay ALLAH kabhi Parents ko ulad kee muat ka dukh nay da..as it is really unbearable.
MAY ALLAH REST HIS SOUL IN PEACE AND GIVE HIS RELATIVES COURAGE AND PATIENCE TO BEAR THIS LOSS

Afshan is on a distinguished road

May Allah rest his soul in peace(Ameen)
@Wisegirl
Why u think of the rewards of this world. We will be awarded for our good deeds in Hereafter. We all are here to get some good deeds for our next and permanent life. That man who got Shahadat weill be awarded by Allah as he has promised to them. We should not worry for the rewards of this world.
Old Friday, January 20, 2006
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

sohailpkdr is on a distinguished road

Yes indeed its a sad news, i realy dont have words to express my feelings. may Allah rest his soul in eternal peace In Jannat.

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid. " (Soren Aabye Kierkegaard)

Satan is on a distinguished road

Loads and Loads of sympathies to the friends and family of Salman Ayaz (Late), May his soul rest in peace.

The image which N.C has portrayed of Salman Ayaz gives us a perception that must be a hell of a guy, and I am sure he was. But I just wanted to add that he was also a very brave and lucky man because he was destined to die a martyr, which is indeed a reward from the Almighty. Damm I love martyrs and wanna be one.I want to dedicate this poem of Allama Iqabal to Marhoom Salman Ayaz:

@ Wisegirl
Look at the brighter side, your friend is among those who are promised to receive the Paradise.

'As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish...He will admit them to the Paradise'(47:4-6)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationCSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

Amoeba is on a distinguished road

Very sad indeed - May he rest in peace--(Amen)
Closed Thread