Wednesday, May 15, 2024
04:33 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, October 06, 2010

J.Zaib will become famous soon enoughJ.Zaib will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
i will never take your comments personal.ok.becaz i dont care.
This is really great & we all must not care as this is discussion only & we are here to enhance our knowledge.

But there are somethings from which we can not deviate & these are facts.

Quote:
whatever i said i said on merit.he is worthy to be liked by us.plz dont look at half empty glass.musharraf has done much for us.
No doubt that he has done much for us. I totally agree that there were some such tasks done by his Govt which were very very difficult for our political govt setup.
I appreciate all those &&&&&&
I appreciate what he did better for us
&&&&
I must mention that what he did bad for us? what were his bad actions.

Quote:
baloch deserve it.they are traitors.they are siding indians.i have never saw any body as proud as a baloch sardar.
their pride should be killed.by any means.
who was bugti.that worthless traitor.i respect his old age but he was the root of all evils.
First of all, clearing myself that I am not a Baloch, not from Balochistan but I am from Punjab. So whatever I am saying here are facts only which I am observing from here.

-What do you know about balochs & what about the military operation which was done in Balochistan by Army at that time???
-Do you know how many are missing persons in Pakistan & how many from them are from Balochistan?
-Do you know how much our country has mineral reservoirs & how much of those are from Balochistan & how much other provinces & federation is paying to Balochistan for those?
Ans: The biggest reservior of Sui Gas is in Sui Balochistan from where Gas is supplied to the whole country including your Lahore & Abbotabad but can you imagine that poeple of Balochistan are still unable to use this facility.
-Do you know who is this Bugti who is so much famous?
Ans: He was Oxford graduate & his family was one of few sardar families who showed intentions to make Balochistan a part of Pakistan at the time of Independence.

-You are saying that Balochs are traitors & pro-indians?
-Do you know why they are so?
Ans: When you attack on them, fires their houses, bulldoze their houses, arrests their families, snatch their food, make them to live under open sky then what a man will do. At last, he will start resistance & will fight for their right. Though this has now hi-jacked by some political as well as international powers but this was started on this issue.

-Can u imagine that if they are traitors then why our great Musharraf not destroyed the whole Balochistan with the help of our Great Friend Ameria who has destroyed the Tora Bora in Afghanistan. Why not to make them clean sweep to that we may live peacefully?

Quote:
dont make fun of my liking for this person.ok.
I am not making fun of your liking at all as you have right to like or unlike someone. I appreciate his good tasks but I have to keep facts in front of me.
Just think over it & I will wait for your logical answer answering above questions. Also if you have any questions, feel free to share. I will try to share my views about those as well.

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Angry sorry mods,but they are compelling me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
so u like him bcz he was frm army, yur two bros are also frm army n they two r biggest fans...!!
woooow wt a rationalization..!!
shud i share some of my experience n observation... i hv lot of frnz in army n i myslf quit army aftr i ws finally selectd.. wt i hv seen is tht majority of guys who join army they've one keen motive thts to enjoy the luxuries of life n some hv mindset to capture the crown oneday... bt very few hv thought of being martyred for their land n country..
i dnt gt as to why yur bros are biggest fans of mush... is it bcz mush finally made it crown.....??? is it the real purpose of joining army??? i am sad to hear it... quite sad!!! n think inside me as to why yur bros are not biggest fans of shaheed aziz bhatti n rashid minhas...?? did u ever hear yur brothers talking of shaheed aziz or likeones?? or u always kp hearing from them hw to mk properties in DHAs cantonments n so on... alas! i am sad!

u hv no right in any way to point out at baloch as a nation... few balochs can be culprits bt tht doesnt mean u point out balochs in whole.. com'n correct yur character pls.....!! baloch r brave nation... if u r so sick n tired of them, why dnt u gv them their land??? well pls dont talk so bad... think countrywise n nationwise... even if they feel us pinching, they're our brothers... we hv to correct them... courts are there, if someone is culprit, bring him to the court of law... bt killing them! wts tht.. is it rule of jungle?? are we civilized humans??
miss niazi i feel pity on yur thinking n mind!!
no i dont like him becaz my bro are army officers.i am no more a child to follow them.and i really laughed at your DHA statement.Look my bro are way too young to think about this.
and yes i have never heard them talking about aziz bhatti shahid or rashid minhas shahid becaz,
they were not his batch mates.they only talk about their friends.
and as far as embracing shahdat is concerned then listen.by brothers have even shown us the place where they want to get burried.
they participated in swat operation.they are serving on siachen.i am proud of every single soldier of pakistan army.
musharrraf was their former commander.and they respect him only for this.
me too like musharraf for this.i hate his political career.

yeah i know baloch are brave,really brave.thats why they are hell bent on their point.leave courts and due process of law.its rubbish.
how many people you will try in courts when every other person is a traitor there.so leave it.

and dont pity me.ok.i dont need pity etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Ahmad Syed View Post
I strongly denounce the comments from a member Gul Niazi about Balouchis. Balouchis are our brothers, they are as patriots as anyone else. Don't use this forum to spread hatred and division. This forum is subject to civilized peoples.

I am requesting Forum Admin to take notice of Gul Niazi comments about Balouchs.
oh Cmon Ali you are talking as if i have commited some blasphemy.whatever i said was right.i am not biased against baloch.i know reality.balochi are our brothers i know.but brothers are not right always.ok.

as far as patriotism is concerned then i may differ with you here.and dont reach out for mods.you people can disagree with me but you have no right to ban me or take action against me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_ned View Post

Could you please explain your merit criteria?

I do respect your liking

Agreed

Ask your brothers again please by letting them know about your above claim. I am sure they will definitely clarify your illusion.

That s really good, Every person has right of his own liking or disliking.

With sincere apologies, their "Role model" :

1) Ruined the constitution

2) Dismissed an elected Prime Minister

3) Divided the nation in two extreme portions (Enlightened Moderators / Islamists)

4) Allowed US to launch drone attacks within Pakistani territory

5) Neglected Enegry sector intentionally

6) Sold nation's sons & daughters to US (Dr. Afia is an example)

7) Flourished the corruption culture to propel Pakistan with 67 % Corruption (the highest ever)

8) Murdered Baloch Nawab

9) Killed several innocents in Lal Masjid

10) Implemented "Emergency" and expelled Honourable Chief Justice

11) Extended his blessings upon nation in shape of NRO etc ...

If this attachment means "to stick with Chief of Army Staff rank", I do appreciate your kind liking.

But if you think he was a committed soldier, you are very wrong !

For Murdered Nawab

You are using extremely wrong words for them who preferred death instead of selling their selfhood.

I am extremely shocked to view your comments about Balochs, they are symbol of honour and dignity; even in eyes of Dr. Allama Iqbal.

Please take back your words because you have no right to comment in such a negative and insulting way to any particular community.

Do you know the definition of "Traitor" ? If yes please share your reply. I challenge you to prove your so called Role Model "a traitor" in light of your coming definition.

Why did you use "are" instead of "were" in above sentence ? If someone kills one of your family member, what will you do against the murderer ?

Even if they are siding Indians at the moment, they have social and moral justification for doing so but I am assuring you that they are still patriotic more than your expextations.

Balochs have much to pride; Please go through Iqbal's poetry then you can get the answer of your query.

Do you have any valid, logical and factual reason ?

Please go through the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akbar_Bugti

Look at the picture, a Nawab is respecting your father Mr. Jinnah as any other Pakistani could do.

His struggle was for Balochistan's autonomy, was it worthless ? Do you know when was Balochistan given the title of a province ? If you know you will find the root cause of all evils then.

Shaking hands with your enemies (hopefully you quoted India here in hidden means) has only punishment of death in your dictionary. Is it ?

If yes, what will you ask for Musharraf's whole foreign policy regarding India ? Please go through his doctrine of changing your foreign props.

Your Musharraf is doing much to take a political assylum in UK for the sake of his life.

Please go through the recent interview of General (R) Hameed Gul by following link to get your answers in detail:

http://www.awaztoday.com/playvideo.asp?pageId=10966

He did not leave a margin to make a fun by committing vicious crimes so you have no need to worry.

Please seek for Allah Almighty's refuge ! It is a humble request.

I will wait for your logical response anxiously with all of my heart.

Also I do regard my fellow Ali Ahmad Syed's comments for my Brave Baloch brothers.

ok.

musharraf ruined constitution.yes.but what politicians ruined? whole country with their rampant corruption.they compel army people to intervene.

he dismissed that brainless sharif.becaz he deserved that.

enlightend moderation was good but we idiots want to implement medieval islam here.which is not possible now.look around.look turkey.she is doing same.

drones are not even stopped by this government so leave musharraf.

what did politicians did.if he sold aafia then listen,

benazir sold Yousaf Ramzi

nawas shaarif sold Aimal Kansi.

both BALOCH

C mon baloch where are you.why dont you speak against benazir and nawaz sharrif.they sold your brothers too.why only musharraf is accused all the time.

Akbar bugti....this man deserved death.i am not going to slip away from my stand.he was traitor.

invaded lal masjid....yes i dont like this thing.and i really dont know why he did this.maybe he was right.but i am not sure.so leave it.

you said there is social justificatin for their involvement with india.what a excuse.welldone.

these balochis want freedom.freedom from pakistan.but its not going to happen.ok.

they are siding indians.i have proofs.i have seen the pics which my brothers have shown me.they recovered many weapons from their safe heavans which had labels of made in India.

grenades,rocket launchers,machine guns which indian army uses.my brothers tell me that their is more to this but they are not allowed to tell it.

i dont know what is that.but one thing is proven that balochi are working against our interests.

if i am wrong then tell me what is

baloch liberation army or baloch liberation front.

what is this.it is millitia consisting of baloch people undermining our sovereignty.
that traitor balach marri was its leader na.but was killed for his notorious activities.

all are terrorists.this BLF is terrorist organization.you kill our security personnel on the orders of india.

this is not going to happen.these traitors recruit innocent baloch people for their own vested interests.

i hate baloch sardars.no one should be left alive.and they will be killed one by one if they did not stop.

that harbayaar marri who is hiding in UK.Why dont he come back.becaz he knows the day he comes back he will be finished.

and that brahamdagh bugti.who in an interview once urged balochis to kill non balochis.he is hiding in afghanistan.why.

but let him stay there safe,he will be killed too the day he reaches my country.traitors have no place in this country.
BLA is terrorist organisation.and every single member of it will not be spared.
these proud baloch sardar,

jo abhi tak ehsaan jatatey hain ham par pakistan mein shamil honey ka.

i want to tell them that enough is enough.their time is up.and they will not be spared by our army.

and i dont read hamid gul's rubbish.he is idiot of the first order.he used to sell diesal and guns which americans used to send us for afgan jihad.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

No fight Pleasewhat we can say about Hamid Mir??I think he is the only patriot these daysMusharraf has every right to take active part in the politics of Pakistan..if people dont like him or his policies then they can reject him in elections..I do admit that he committed many blunders but at the same time he changed the entire culture of Pakistan.
Regards

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Angry

who said to me.....''a little slap in the wrist will correct you''.

who is this tell me your name.i dont care if you people reduce my reputation points.but be careful while writing comments.

enough is enough.

mesogynist is on a distinguished road

i think,without any impudence to rest of the members,that many here are being extremely one sided and opinionated in their views about musharraf and by saying that i donot mean musharraf is without flaw and mistakes but would like to elaborate my views for your judgment.

1) it is an unquestionable fact that appreciation of democracy needs a certain amount of awareness and economic suffeciency on part of the public that helps them make an informed decision and would ultimately benefit and strengthen the system. in pakistan due to poor political awareness and over dependence of masses on propagandist media,continuous economic turbulence and lack of foresight our people have never been able to contribute their will,hence it extensively becomes meaning less whether we have a dictator ship or democracy.
we must also bear in mind that at many instances army had to interfere or the country would have collapsed,so it was essential to intervene and save what we had,then to let the democratic process continue which would have been a complete devastation then.these events gave us a democracy which was severely impotent and needed enough time to evolve it self and its ancilliary pre requisites.

2) now coming to musharraf ,in what ever circumstances he came ,he for the first time gave us a persistent policy over every single thing in this country.
the national internship programme
hec scholarships
foreign direct investments,specially the it companies that swarmed into the scene n created jobs
the privatisation of media
and the list goes on.in addition we must not forget the overall economic stability,circulation of money,and a marked increment in gdp and controlled inflation.though some may say that it was a "prosperity bubble" yet my question is ,doesnt it show his intelligence and administrative superiority?

now coming to his political decisions and so called mistakes,yes i admit he made mistakes but who else didnt? i believe this guy delievered immensely and the fact that he was an amateur in politics and statesmanship and has no political legacy makes him my hot favorite.cuz i don want to be passed on as personal property of bhuttos and sharifs.

today we reproduce what our media feeds us and that too by emotionally blackmailing us on the pretext of democracy.to heck with such a democracy which cant show us a ray of hope,we cannot feed our selves by living in a democracy specially when democrats in this country had a dark past.i believe its not the system of govt that matters ,its the delivery system that should be hailed.consider uae and many other countries like saudia which are fairly autocratic but people are happy there.

the lal masjid issue was again a hoax,no country would allow its writ being chalenged in the center of its capital,as i recall the govt negotiated for over three months but it was in vain. so what else could he do? some of you would say "giving them a safe passage was the solution" but lets not forget that were acting like a pressure group,undermining and completely quashing the superiority of state.
the same goes for balochis,i am not against baloch ethnicity,i am against using you ethnicity for gaining political sympathies and taking undue advantage.today we never hear of moderate balochis,why? coz they are not given a chance to speak.on the one hand we affirm to defeat americ on the other we get emotional over issues that should be dealt with iron hand.by this i mean we should come out of regional fraternaties and behave like pakistanis.unfortunately,it is the baloch sardars who have by all means incited the seperation movement and are still getting royalties from the federal government.

lastly,lets not forget that musharraf`s policies were greatly impressed by america,but isnt our present governement continuing on the same policies? consider nawaz sharif,from day one he has been tacit and low profiled when ever there was a need to condemn america.so what is the difference if we are ruled by mushi,zardari or nawaz? the major policies would never change,and this makes musharraf slightly more acceptable for me cuz atleast i witnessed economic boom in his era.
and for those who are great fans of CJ,if he were so bold and out rightly scrupulous ,by now we wud have been witnessing a court trial of mushi,but what has happened? ppp is showing reserve on filing case against mushi,they blame pml n for delaying,pml n says we have left it on the supreme court,supreme court says we are waiting for federal govt to file a trial against mushi. so whom wud u support?
Gulrukh (Wednesday, October 06, 2010), Maroof Hussain Chishty (Wednesday, October 06, 2010)

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

we have already started this debate. so join us at the following link;

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...ing-nawaz.html

zia bugvi is on a distinguished road
Default leave prejudice aside!

i fully second brother tx_nd n polaris views;their approach is truly objective n rational......n i hope this would bring people supporting mush n denouncing balochs to reconsider thieir stance on these issues.....

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali emraan View Post
we have already started this debate. so join us at the following link;

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...ing-nawaz.html
No Thanks.No body listens here.So why speak your heart out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zia bugvi View Post
i fully second brother tx_nd n polaris views;their approach is truly objective n rational......n i hope this would bring people supporting mush n denouncing balochs to reconsider thieir stance on these issues.....
brother will always support brother!!!!!!!!.

so leave it.

bilalhidayat is on a distinguished road

What's biased in it? That's a reality. He took Nawaz for his mistakes too.

bilalhidayat is on a distinguished road

National Internship and FDI? Why don't you people just believe the facts told by the very people close to him ? HE SOLD US OUT. get a life.