Monday, April 29, 2024
11:58 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, October 06, 2010

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about
Default @ Gul Niazi

Quote:
musharraf ruined constitution.yes.but what politicians ruined? whole country with their rampant corruption.they compel army people to intervene.
Do you think this is the logical justification ?

Quote:
he dismissed that brainless sharif.becaz he deserved that.
How could you claim that Mr. Shareef is brainless ? Throw some light to illustrate your judgement please.

Quote:
enlightend moderation was good but we idiots want to implement medieval islam here.which is not possible now.look around.look turkey.she is doing same.
I think you did not go through the interview of General Hameed Gul. Have a look please and then come back again.
Quote:
drones are not even stopped by this government so leave musharraf.
Drones were permitted by Musharraf and new Government was also formed in context of NRO, how could they stop Drones now ? Drones permission to US Army and NRO, both are the gifts of brave General to the nation.

Quote:
what did politicians did.if he sold aafia then listen,

benazir sold Yousaf Ramzi

nawas shaarif sold Aimal Kansi.
Not only Dr. Siddiqui but hundreds of people he sold to US for his rule. Are you satisfied with your above justification ? You are posing same as PPPP's Minister who said that we have also right to do Corruption as others did.

Quote:
both BALOCH
I couldn't get why did you use the word "both Baloch". If you consider me a Baloch, you are again very wrong. I am Pakistani, born and brought up in Punjab and traveled to Karachi for higher education. I have never been in Balochistan but I considered it my duty to respond you logically with factual accounts against your extreme comments for a particular community.

Quote:
C mon baloch where are you.why dont you speak against benazir and nawaz sharrif.they sold your brothers too.why only musharraf is accused all the time.
You don't need to call Balochs to criticize anyone who sold the nation. Every Pakistani including Baloch Pakistanis will definitely condemn this vicious act.
Quote:
Akbar bugti....this man deserved death.i am not going to slip away from my stand.he was traitor.
You are putting a charge of traitorship, come forward with evidences please. What I think you dont have sufficient knowledge about the issue, so you are just wasting time by reannouncing your baseless judgements.

If Musharraf did invasion in the name of the most critical problem of Pakistan i.e. "Landed aristocracy", I could tolerate him but, indeed, he did never have such intention coz he promoted Sindhi and Punjabi feudals throughout his reign.

Quote:
invaded lal masjid....yes i dont like this thing.and i really dont know why he did this.maybe he was right.but i am not sure.so leave it.
Are you here to make just judgements whatever you want; without considering the intensity of your words?

You admitted about Lal Masjid that you dont have required information to comment. I appreciate it, in my personal opinion you have no information at all about all other relevant issues of Musharraf.

Quote:
you said there is social justificatin for their involvement with india.what a excuse.welldone.
What about your given justifications?

What could I say to you ? Please go through my post again to make you clear. I said:

"Why did you use "are" instead of "were" in above sentence ? If someone kills one of your family member, what will you do against the murderer ?

Even if they are siding Indians at the moment, they have social and moral justification for doing so but I am assuring you that they are still patriotic more than your expextations."

What s wrong in this ? Which type of justification you pointed out here ?

Anyways you used insulting words for a particular community, I came forward for a logical debate.

I am still waiting for answers of my previous post, Ask your brothers and come back with some solid arguments please.

Quote:
and i dont read hamid gul's rubbish.he is idiot of the first order.he used to sell diesal and guns which americans used to send us for afgan jihad.
No worries, "I know the best" is a mental disease; May Allah Almighty save us from this illness ! Aameen

I have also gone through your kind post with following words:

Quote:
who said to me.....''a little slap in the wrist will correct you''.

who is this tell me your name.i dont care if you people reduce my reputation points.but be careful while writing comments.

enough is enough.
I do condemn this act, noone has right to criticize any other member in such a disgusting manner.

But I wanna give a neutral analysis here. If you have your own point of view about a specific community which you shared in one of your post, you were asked for logical arguments; You know "why"? coz Forum has rule to respect other's point of view.

Your point of view was respected about Nawab Bugti and Balochs, no one went mad in such a childish way.

Anyone who was not agreeing you came forward with some logical points to listen you again.

What is wrong here if someone used his personal opinion in your opinion's response ? Why are you going so annoyed ?

I already condemned this view as I did condemn your view about Balochs. This type of comments would lead towards personal clashes and hide the true topic.

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about
Default @ Moderators

Dear All,

With sincere apologies, I want to raise few questions here for you guys:

1) Has anyone from Forum members right to comment on any specific community ?

2) Has s/he not need to justify her/his allegation with solid and factual evidences ?

3) Is this not the forum for logical debates instead of emotional and baseless arguments ?

4) Even if someone from a specific community does something wrong, is it allowed here to charge the whole community ?

5) Is it not discouraging if someone continues annoying other opinion class by putting allegation of personal affiliation ?

6) Is this forum not for knowledge seeking instead of hatred seeking ?

Now I want to bring some facts about this thread which you can confirm by going through the posts:

Honourable Member Gul Niazi alleged:

Nawab Akbar Bugti as a traitor / death deserver

Nawaz Shareef as brainless

General Hameed Gul as idiot of first order

Whole Baloch Community as traitors, worthless people, no one will be left alive etc

I do request to take the charges back; at least for Whole Baloch Community and close the thread as it would be worthless if participants come with "I know the best and non-listening attitude".

Balochistan is very sensitive topic in discussion; especially after operation. So we have to be very sensible here to comment in any context.

Balochs are still patriotic as you guys; so nobody should be tolerated if s/he uses some extreme words for them.

I did participate in this debate for above mentioned purpose but I am feeling that I could not convey my message properly to the learned member Gul Niazi.

Kind Regards

Ali Ahmad Syed (Wednesday, October 06, 2010), polaris (Wednesday, October 06, 2010), unsolved_Mystery (Wednesday, October 06, 2010), Zirwaan Khan (Wednesday, October 06, 2010)

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold
Default @ tx_ned

I also raised the some of these questions earlier in this post. I have requested Forum Admin for corrective measures but in vain. The comments from Gul Niazi are not only against Balouchs but those comments are against whole Pakistan because Balouch are integral part of Pakistan.

This type of psyche and comments are extremely toxic and dangerous for integrity of Pakistan. I am not Balouch, I belongs to Punjab. But I am Pakistani and being a Pakistani Balouch are our honorable brothers.

Comments from Gul Niazi are extremely bias from all perspective i.e. regionally, nationally, socially and ethically.

Thank you indeed honorable member for raising much needed observation and questions about conduct and ethics on the forum.

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

i second the opinion of mr tx_ned
u great mr tx_ned, i appreciate yur thoughts...

Gul should be sensible enough while talking abt balochs in whole.. i think she's lacking foresight n vision... what she's being fed by her brothers n her surroundings she just comes on cssforum n vomits it out here.. Gul needs to have one kind heart n a welcoming attitude..... she seems like not accepting the balochs as part of pakistan.. why ma'm?? if all the immigrants from neighbouring countries can come into pakistan n live here then why not the sons n daughters who've born on the land of balochistan (pakistan) should be allowed to live happily... u telling to kill balochs.... com'n girl!! are u really a muslim n one good human?? hv u ever visited balochistan... these poor people dont hv wt u hv in isb, khi or lhr... they're vry simple, straightforward n innocent looking...... they need to be treated with love n sympathy... they never in any case shud be treated like miss gul does....?
hey gul my suggestion for u.... life's uncertain... live it with kind heart...leave wt yur bros feed u.. they may be committed to army bt u r not... u can hv yur own sight n vision, much better n vaster than wt yur bros may hv, to look into the things... may Allah guide u to the right path of justice n good... May Allah guide u to understand the Islam, a religion, which never gets old or new, mediaval or moderate... Islam is complete code of life, for yesterday, for today n for tomorrow.... May Allah help you correct yur approach!

mesogynist is on a distinguished road

guys may i say that many of u are reiterating that personal clashes and allusions should be avoided for intellect`s sake,yet i have seen almost every one responding to other by quoting his opinion phrase by phrase.i don think that is healthy practise ,for most importantly this forum is for amateurs and many people are in the process of developing their views about issues sorrounding them,there fore i believe we must not pounce any one rather our approach should be reconciliatory.
secondly,musharraf or any xyz,democracy or autocracy they are all governments,and their is no harm if some one like and supports the actions of a dictator as long he keeps himself in the realm of rationality.
as regards balochis,yes it is a complex issue,but we must not forget that late nawab akbar bugti time and again advocated the formation of an independent baloch state to the extent that he fully supported the armed insurgency in balochistan and that is on record.sadly,same is true for harbyar mari and others.what we need to understand is that if nawab sahab studied in aitchison or was trained in civil service or remained provincial govt he did so largely on his own terms and conditions and these laurels do create an enigmatic aura arround his personality but the real test of one`s integrity happens when he has to speak out his ideology.i think by supporting insurgency and sepration(though balochis are deprived,but so are all poor pakis) he had disrespected the exaltation bestowed on him by pakistani federation.a man of his stature ,who is the leader of a tribe must not lead his people towards hopelessness and anarchy,specially when bugti sahab was an influential personality of all times in our political history.
i also cannot understand how on earth with so much political power baloch sardars couldnot undertake developments in their areas,lets not forget that an ordinary mpa with no political legacy can show more social development ,so why not the great bugti?
the reason is that may be he lacked the political will,we people are habitual of idol worshiping and mostly the harsh and bitter facts make us angry,may be that is the reason we are always in chaos.
and lets not forget that ordinary baloch is like all of us and he deserves no censure,and if some one criticises a nawab or chaudhary or khan,that never means that he is targeting the whole clan.
we also need to investigate why doesnt our media project the moderate balochis coz all baloch people cannot be anti federation,and this shows that today baloch political arena is dominated by the mighty.
unsolved_Mystery (Wednesday, October 06, 2010)

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Unhappy its not fair mods....

you people are biased.very biased.you vanished my threads.but why.i need explanation.i just hope dear tx-ned got my answer.

i dont care about others.

but every accused has right to self defence.if i gave that then what was the big deal.

mods,

you have broken my heart terribly today.its not fair.i raised my voice.my attitude was quite sensible.

there was nothing wrong in what i said.

i am shocked.

i am speechless.

i just need explanation.

if my last thread was bad which i think was then sorry.plz restore the previous ones.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

look all will think that i have run away.i am not coward.plz.they were answers to tx ned.nothing else.

plz mods its my request.restore threads.plz.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

@Gul Niazi,

If you are not aware of the ground realities then you should not discuss sensitive issues. In you posts you blamed the whole Baloch nation which is a gross misconduct and quite embarrassing from an educated person. You should learn to behave in a federation like Pakistan and respect all the nations equally.

I am also Pakhtun not you alone. We are living with Baloch Nation in Balochistan side by side and we can't blame the whole nation for the sake of some people. Taliban are mostly Pakhtuns then we should term all the Pakhtuns as traitors, terrorists and anti state? You should be careful while writing your views, this forum is of national level and you must learn how to behave on this level. What will you feel if a Baloch call all the Pakhtuns as terrorists and traitors? Be careful.
Zirwaan Khan (Wednesday, October 06, 2010)
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Zirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of light

Prior to this you have been warned about your harsh and piercing language but guess what nothing can mend your ways.I personally have deleted your posts and will delete them when so ever you would use impolite language. You should rather be thankful that so far i have not taken any kind of drastic step against you.So you can consider it your third warning.If you really think you cant help it then take your time , avoid visiting the forum till you learn manners.
Ali Ahmad Syed (Wednesday, October 06, 2010)

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
@Gul Niazi,

If you are not aware of the ground realities then you should not discuss sensitive issue. In you posts you blamed the whole nation which is a gross misconduct and quite embarrassing from an educated person. You should learn to behave in a federation like Pakistan and respect all the nations equally.

I am also Pakhtun not you alone. We are living with Baloch Nation in Balochistan side by side and we can't blame the whole nation for the sake of some people. Taliban are Pakhtuns then we should term all the Pakhtuns as traitors, terrorists and anti state? You should be careful while writing your views, this forum is of national level and you must learn how to behave on this level. What will you feel if a Baloch call all the Pakhtuns as terrorists and traitors? Be careful.
you are right.maybe it was me who was wrong.ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauqeer Kurd View Post
Prior to this you have been warned about your harsh and piercing language but guess what nothing can mend your ways.I personally have deleted your posts and will delete them when so ever you would use impolite language. You should rather be thankful that so far i have not taken any kind of drastic step against you.So you can consider it your third warning.If you really think you cant help it then take your time , avoid visiting the forum till you learn manners.
dear mod...

yeah i was warned.take action against me if i am wrong.i dont need pity.if God has been unkind to me then why not humans.

i have lost much.and today i lost my right of opinion too.

teek hai mods.as you wish.i am silent.but dont consider it my weakness.

Da khuday paman.forever.
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
who said to me.....''a little slap in the wrist will correct you''.

who is this tell me your name.i dont care if you people reduce my reputation points.but be careful while writing comments.

enough is enough.
If you are not careful and polite in public, why would one care while writing something in private?

Words and phrases like "what the hell / who the hell", "idiot", "crook", "brainless" and impolite expressions against Baloch community are still used by you and are disliked by the management and the entire forum. Yesterday you were warned, you apologized but so far we havent seen any improvement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
if God has been unkind to me then why not humans.
See. You can go to this extent that you have complaints against God. As a Muslim you should not have, no matter how much you have suffered in your life. You have no right to complain for whatever He does to you.

Quote:
i have lost much.and today i lost my right of opinion too.teek hai mods.as you wish.i am silent.but dont consider it my weakness.
If you cannot stay decent and cannot get over your style of communication, its better to stay away from any sort of discussion. Learn to accept your mistakes and try to do better next time.
Ali Ahmad Syed (Wednesday, October 06, 2010), umair sandhu (Thursday, October 07, 2010)