Saturday, April 27, 2024
08:37 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, November 13, 2010

Imtiaz ali will become famous soon enoughImtiaz ali will become famous soon enough
Post Seniors check my discussion

Today my discussion Topic is Co-Education

Senior this is my first topic so please check and make correction if required

Mostly we heared that co-education is a trend set by European culture, but our history shows that co-education start from mosque of baghdad, iam in the favour of this co education syetem. 1st of all we have some knowledge about education, that what is education? in front of me education means propoer development on each and every aspect of personality and for this proper development i think co education is essential.
Because it gives chance to both male and female to understand each other, there are many similarity and dissimilarity of co education syetem, it up to you that how you can think and take it.

Seniors i dont know is it good or bad but its my first attemp to write plz ur remarks about this
Old Saturday, November 13, 2010
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imtiaz ali View Post
Today my discussion Topic is Co-Education

Senior this is my first topic so please check and make correction if required

Mostly we heared that co-education is a trend set by European culture, but our history shows that co-education start from mosque of baghdad, iam in the favour of this co education syetem. 1st of all we have some knowledge about education, that what is education? in front of me education means propoer development on each and every aspect of personality and for this proper development i think co education is essential.
Because it gives chance to both male and female to understand each other, there are many similarity and dissimilarity of co education syetem, it up to you that how you can think and take it.

Seniors i dont know is it good or bad but its my first attemp to write plz ur remarks about this
Brother, i fail to understand that motive behind your post. what do you want? i mean a discussion on co-education or a definition of co-education or the pros and cons of co-education.

the definition you certainly seem to know. for the pros and cons part. you forgot to discuss the cons regarding this particular topic. so, my suggestion for any topic would be, not to give an impression that you are inclined towards some aspect of a topic for no reason. i mean you should discuss both the pros and the cons and then reach a conclusion. be it an essay, or a long question in any subject which requires your analysis or your verdict, you need to touch all the relevant points (that includes cons as well) before you hand out your opinion.

At this stage and point, people/checkers are not interested in what you think. they are interested in the reasonings that you present.
The Following User Says Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
Imtiaz ali (Sunday, November 14, 2010)
Old Sunday, November 14, 2010

Imtiaz ali will become famous soon enoughImtiaz ali will become famous soon enough

Thank u so much sir for your consideration in my topic, Actually sir iam new comer in this forum and i want to improve my english so what ever comes in my mind i wrote, hope u will guide me how can i improve my english.
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Thank u so much sir for your consideration in my topic, Actually sir iam new comer in this forum and i want to improve my english so what ever comes in my mind i wrote, hope u will guide me how can i improve my english.
first of all, i like to be addressed as Umar and not sir ...well you can try to improve english on this forum...go through the older threads and inshallah i am sure they will help you a alot.

Don't forget to give a reading to general books and articles....they help a alot.
The Following User Says Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
Imtiaz ali (Sunday, November 14, 2010)

Can u tell me or provide me the stuff where i can take start, or some good website, And one thing is more to ask is that Daily dawn is compulsory, guide me
42nd CTP (PSP)

Quote:
Can u tell me or provide me the stuff where i can take start, or some good website, And one thing is more to ask is that Daily dawn is compulsory, guide me

Buy yourself Newsweek or Time Magazine. Go through Readers Digest if you can. Go through general books. I mean create a habit of reading books. This is a good exercise, even without the CSS Prep in mind, the long term benefits will be evident in no time. They enhance your vocab, helps in creativity/imagination and expressiveness etc.

Daily Dawn is a good exercise as it would prepare you for Pakistan Affairs and Current Affairs. There are quality articles in Dawn. For example, the Friday Feature of Dawn is adequate for Islamiat Paper's Preparation these days. Apart from that, it's good for vocab too.

However, since you are able to post threads on this forum, it's safe to assume that you have unrestricted access to the Internet. Therefore use the dawn epaper and don't restrict your self to Dawn alone. I used to consult other international newspapers as well.

Lastly, regarding Dawn being compulsory, i would say that it is compulsory in a sense that it prepares you for a multitude of subjects in CSS. However, i guess the dependence on Dawn was in the days when E-Papers were not there, Internet had not materialized. It's a legacy of days when everything was printed on paper, one may say !