Saturday, May 04, 2024
02:17 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, January 02, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
If you observe realistically you will see that 50 to 60% does posses a friend or friends from the opposite sex so if they can manage this then managing one's spouse is much easier.
brother having a friend from opposite sex and having a girlfriend are two different things...and i dont know why u think that all the boyfriends/girlfriends manage each other financially..hwever if this is your view then it is respectable to me..there is nothing more i can argue about it...

Quote:
Our society is already on turmoil and this is happening due to our denial to act upon the golden rules of islam. This era is not comparable with that one just because of we have forgotten the teachings of islam.
yes i totally agree with you here and this is more a better solution to revive the islamic principles within the society to eradicate this evil of sexual crime...instead of making the children marry each other(lol(dont mind jigar))
and this era is not compareable with the one you mentioned is because of being away from islamic principles plus some other factors also...
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

@ Invincible
Quote:
Dear,justify your argument after going through given statistics. I regret,our young generation is still not realsitic.

Each year, 15 million children die of hunger-related causes. This means that, every day, throughout the world, 40 000 children die. The loss of human life is as great as if an atomic bomb - similar to the one that destroyed Hiroshima during the Second World War - were to be dropped on a densely populated area every three days.

Some sources estimate that 20 million people die each year of hunger-related causes. FAO estimates that at least 435 million people are seriously undernourished in the world today. Other estimates, which use poverty as an indicator, suggest that 800 million people are threatened by hunger, either temporarily or in the long term.

Regards,
Brother are you thinking that these children are dying due to poor economic condition of their parents or early marriages?????? Then you are very wrong. Insaan ki jb mout aani hy, wo usi time pr ay gi. But we people think that he died due to this thing or that one..... You have to believe in Allah only. We only believe in Government or UN but not in Allah. Thats the main cause of our current situation. If we do not try to follow our religion then we can only dream about prosperity and peace.....
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 163

Sakk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
All above mentioned syllabus is taught in Madrassas, is their character role model for rest of nation?
Thank you for your anticipation in this issue.

I wish I could second you here, Madrassas syllabus is more religiously infused and I hope you are well aware of the mantality of the Mullas. What sort of Islam they are teaching in fact they even do not consider to ask his first wife permission when they intend to have a second wife. This is what their standards of education and mentality.

The dilemma Pakistan education is facing is dual faceted:

Our religious institutions and madrassas are producing religiously infused people with much focus on Fiqqa books instead of basic sources (Quran and Hadith) which lean these graduates towards an obstinate attitude towards life.

While at the other side our public education mostly government schools are producing ill taught obscurantists who are un aware of what a social problem is at all. You can try to ask any matriculate from govt. school that what is definition of social problem and then see their response.

Solution for specifically this and all other problems is very simple. Either revert to basic progressive islam in its true spirit which focus on democratic beliefs, knowledge-based society, justice and patience OR completely segregate religion from education syllabus and make it secular so we do not produce any more confused minds.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sakk For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Monday, January 03, 2011), Invincible (Tuesday, January 04, 2011)

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
brother having a friend from opposite sex and having a girlfriend are two different things...and i dont know why u think that all the boyfriends/girlfriends manage each other financially..hwever if this is your view then it is respectable to me..there is nothing more i can argue about it...
My dear friend financial problem is not the only one nor am I not talking about it particularly, of course the reason of late marriages is not only finance related but there are some other issues also. What I am trying to say is this that when majority of youngsters are having affairs and still manage to excel in life whether education or professional then they can also do so with a marriage. Any ways this mine view everybody has his own. Thanks for sharing views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
yes i totally agree with you here and this is more a better solution to revive the islamic principles within the society to eradicate this evil of sexual crime...instead of making the children marry each other(lol(dont mind jigar))
and this era is not compareable with the one you mentioned is because of being away from islamic principles plus some other factors also...
Brother I have talked about the marriage after reaching the age of puberty not of children lol.

P.s Mind krne to bat hi koi nahi bhai mere, we are not here to win arguments. Cheer up
Old Monday, January 03, 2011
SIBGA-TUL-JANAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

sibgakhan is a jewel in the roughsibgakhan is a jewel in the roughsibgakhan is a jewel in the roughsibgakhan is a jewel in the rough

After reading the topic First question came in my mind is that y an individual commit crimes? what the reasons behind that?

In my opinion there may b many socioeconomic factors, different circumstances, their background, activities, frustrated behaviors & social injustices involved.

Today we have totally forgotten our moral values, roots & religion. That’s y we have no peace of mind. We even don’t discuss our problems within the family. So we can assume such kind of cases/result. Its really an alarming situation.

I dont think so that early marriage is a solution to minimize such crimes. An individual should b marry when he attain the age/state of maturity. When he/she may b in a position to fullfil his/her responsibilies.

"Every marriage needs financial stability without that marriage is a disaster"

I agree that Allah has promised the "RIZQ" vo to mil k rahay ga.Bt one sould also put an effort to earn livelihood .

"Dowry is curse" we all know but we dont implement that in our lives i know it has deep roots in our society. But ONLY YOUTH can take action against it to eradicate."Ager hum aur mamlaat me ghair nation k culture ko copy/ follow kertay hai to un ki kuch achi qadron ko kion nai adapt ker sktay?"THINK OVER IT"

According to me Solution lies down to practice the teaching of islam in a true sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to sibgakhan For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Monday, January 03, 2011)
Old Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

There is no concept of BARAT, MEHNDI, MIYOON and other formalities that we have attached with the Marriage. These festivities have made the marriage a big problem for the parents and they have to barrow money to fulfill these un-islamic things. It is only the new generation that can say no to these Fazooliat and make marriage a simple social affair. Lets say NO to these social evils and make life easier for our parents.
I recently attended a wedding where the girl firmly refused to sit in MIYOON and said no to other Hindu type RASOOMAT and everybody was praising the girl and her family.
(And the bride was wearing scarf with her wedding dress)
Farrah Zafar (Tuesday, January 04, 2011)
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Early marriage has more problems attached to it then solutions. Gender-related crimes have more to do with general lack of justice, law and order as well as the fact that we as women dont follow the Islamic dress code as prescribed to us for our own benefit (although guilty of the same crime, I at least recognize the wisdom behind the order).

On the flip side, early marriage entails numerous difficulties for the girl herself. For one, she will probably not have completed her education and so unable to support herself in times of crisis. Being young means she will not have the emotional maturity to deal with something as delicate as marriage. This will not serve ANYONE right in that marriage because such an arrangement is bound to end up in doldrums. She will be easily intimidated, marring her own self-respect and identity in the long run.

Many will point out to the fact that Bibi Ayesha (ra) was married very young (some claim she was 9). But various traditions and the ensuing calculations prove the fact that she was atleast 15 when she was married to Holy Prophet (saw) and was sent to live with him at the age of 'not less than 20'.

In addition to this there are other considerations for our times. Today women often have to step out of their homes in order to augment a meagre income i economic crisis. Educational stress is much more cumbersome than how it was back then. Somehow apart from some learned and wise women, women werent really considered to contribute to the society as they can today. Times have changed and Islam, being a very versatile religion allows for such minor changes according to societies needs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aphrodite For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Tuesday, January 04, 2011), Invincible (Tuesday, January 04, 2011), Mao Zedong (Tuesday, January 04, 2011)
Member of the Month June 2007/ July 2007

STRAIN2 will become famous soon enoughSTRAIN2 will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Make NIKKAH easy and ZINA difficult

Dear Fellows;
Allah says in Quran in Surah Al-Imran Ayah: 110: (intrepetation of meaning)

"3:110 Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah.........."

If you analyze carefully the above qouted ayah, there are two things one have to do to control a society;

1. enjoining what is right
2. forbidding what is wrong

Let me share my views in the light of above;

1. Enjoying what is right:
Under this comes all the activites including;
a. Tableegh-e-deen across all the walks of life, educating people in the light of Quran and Sunnah regarding such issues.
b. Promoting Islamic teachings and thier importance through media and all other means. This will help society from being away from evil.
c. Promoting Prophetic way of living a life. Making people understand how our Prophet Muhammad (saw) and Sahaba (RA) used to marry.
d. Easing Nikkah by disallowing any rituals which are not allowed in Islam.

2. Forbidding what is wrong:
Under this Hukm, following activities shall be carried out;
a. Forbidding all activities which drive society (not only youth) to gumrahi. This will include controlling your media, banning anything (advertisments, dramas etc.) promoting valgularities graphically or verbally.
b. Enforcing strict laws in accordance with Quran and Sunnah, to control the crimes.

By this, you will make NIKKAH easy and ZINA difficult.
Unfortunately, today in our society, NIKKAH (marriage) has become difficult, and ZINA as easy as possible.

A Muslim's role is NOT ONLY Enjoining the Ma'aroof but also Forbidding the MUNKIR.

Note:
I will try to post something on Islamic way of marriage someday InshAllah.

Ma'asalama
Farrah Zafar (Tuesday, January 04, 2011), tknw01 (Wednesday, January 05, 2011)
Old Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Adnan Manzoor is on a distinguished road
Default Meray Mutabik

Early Marriage is solutions to problem and nothing could control sexual crimes more than this.

Please consider following points.

1.First of all we should consider orientation of crime, if a person gets married at the age of puberty he or she does not have time and motivation to get illegal sexual orientation because he gets married in time. It will curtail sexual crimes and it will prevent many from having pre-marital sexual orientation that lead to sexual crimes and abuses even after marriage b.coz a person having pre-marital sexual orientation have no hesitation in doing sexual abuses even after marriage.

2. Second and most important thing is consent of both male and female for marriage. As all of us know Pakistani society is still following cast and creed system, so in major cases consent of couple to be married is hardly taken that result in dissatisfaction from life partner and lead to sexual abuses and crimes.

3. Thirdly we should simplify process of marriage and we should convince our selves and family members that marriage is important not the customs like dowry, gold and jewelry and all other social evils.

4. I refuse to accept that one should marry after having education and after getting job etc. b.coz adding a new member to family does not increase expenses to un affordable extent.

5. I studied in co-education in college and university also taught to co-education classes and I feel that late marriages are sowing seed of sexual abuses and crimes. Most of the students waste their time having chit chat with their boy friends/girl friends and other related activities.

6. We are living in this society and an individual is basic unit of society in fact we are society so we should work for its betterment. We should look around us and can feel that whole sub-continent is sexually frustrated. We are Muslims we can not follow west allowing living relation ships so marriage is the solution.
Old Saturday, February 05, 2011

yasirqureshi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
Early marriage has more problems attached to it then solutions. Gender-related crimes have more to do with general lack of justice, law and order as well as the fact that we as women dont follow the Islamic dress code as prescribed to us for our own benefit (although guilty of the same crime, I at least recognize the wisdom behind the order).

On the flip side, early marriage entails numerous difficulties for the girl herself. For one, she will probably not have completed her education and so unable to support herself in times of crisis. Being young means she will not have the emotional maturity to deal with something as delicate as marriage. This will not serve ANYONE right in that marriage because such an arrangement is bound to end up in doldrums. She will be easily intimidated, marring her own self-respect and identity in the long run.

Many will point out to the fact that Bibi Ayesha (ra) was married very young (some claim she was 9). But various traditions and the ensuing calculations prove the fact that she was atleast 15 when she was married to Holy Prophet (saw) and was sent to live with him at the age of 'not less than 20'.

In addition to this there are other considerations for our times. Today women often have to step out of their homes in order to augment a meagre income i economic crisis. Educational stress is much more cumbersome than how it was back then. Somehow apart from some learned and wise women, women werent really considered to contribute to the society as they can today. Times have changed and Islam, being a very versatile religion allows for such minor changes according to societies needs.
Well, I will second your views Aphrodite because in majority of cases, your analysis seems to be true. While there are always exceptions which imply that if when there is a will, then even a married lady at any tender age can deal anything that comes in her way.

Thanks for sharing your insight.