Thursday, May 16, 2024
08:24 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, January 28, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
: The new era is economic era,the third world war will be economic war,and the economic disaster will end of the nation.if USA put sanctions on us,trust me we will die from hunger.Allah help those who help themselves.
As long as we are beggers and slaves,they will kill us,they will dictate us,they will hit us.and the beggers do not make complaints,they quietly eat what ever is thrown towards them.so we should bear.

Dude,see urself how much beggar your lord is

USA Debt $14 trillion.

That is how much the United States has borrowed, and how much we have to pay interest on. To put $14 trillion in perspective, our national debt is larger than the total economies of China, the United Kingdom, and Australia combined.

The combined gross domestic products of China, the United Kingdom, and Australia, as estimated by the International Monetary Fund in 2008, are $10.89 trillion.

And under current policies, our national debt will continue to grow by hundreds of billions every year.

According to the Congressional Budget Office, the national debt held by the public will grow by more than $6 trillion over the next decade.

In 2010, the United States accumulated over $3.5 billion in new debt each and every day. That’s more than $2 million per minute.

The Treasury Department estimates that our debt to China is approximately $843 billion. That is over $10,000 in debt for the average American family.[Prove it…] According to the US Census Bureau, there are approximately 78 million families in the US in 2010. Since the US owes $843 billion to China, that means [$843 billion / 78 million families] that each family’s share is $10,807.69.

Over the last year, the government borrowed approximately $2.5 million every minute. That’s the equivalent of 8,244 flat screen HDTVs it cannot afford.[Prove it…] Assuming that the rate of debt accumulation is constant, the U.S. government will accumulate approximately $2.5 million in additional debt every minute. According to a major electronics retail chain, a 26 inch LCD HDTV costs about $300.00 ($299.99) which adds up to 8,244 TVs for the $2.5 million of new debt per minute. [$2,473,363.77 / $299.99 = 8,244]

From 2010 to 2020, the Congressional Budget Office estimates the cumulative deficit will be over $6 trillion. This means that over the next decade, more than $6 trillion will be added to our existing national debt, creating a total public debt of more than $16 trillion.
According to the January 2010 Congressional Budget Office report, the federal budget deficit in 2009 was $1.4 trillion (9.9% of GDP). The 2010 deficit was approximately $1.3 trillion (9.1% of GDP). These are the largest deficits relative to GDP since 1945.
From 2008 to 2009, public debt rose from 41% of GDP to 53% of GDP—$7.5 trillion at the end of 2009). According to the March 2010 CBO report, under proposed policies, public debt will rise to 90% of GDP by 2020, equaling approximately $20 trillion.
About $4.6 trillion of the total debt is money that the government has borrowed from itself, by writing IOUs for huge sums taken from Social Security and Medicare surpluses.
In July of 2009, the United States paid more than $19 billion in interest on the public debt [$19,812,486,187.83, Office of the Public Debt]. In 2009, according to the CBO, $187 billion of taxpayer funds were used just to pay interest on the debt—not to pay off the debt, just to pay interest on it.
Every American worker’s share of the national debt is more than $90,000.[Prove it...] The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the American civilian labor force was 153,910,000 in March 2010. Each of these U.S. workers’ share of the $14 trillion national debt is $90,962.25

According to the Department of the Treasury, foreign holders of our national debt are owed a combined total of about $4 trillion (June 2010).
As reported by the Treasury Department, the top ten countries and entities holding U.S. debt are: Japan, China, the United Kingdom, Oil Exporters, Caribbean Banking Centers, Brazil, Hong Kong, Russia, Luxembourg, and Taiwan.

Defeat The Debt*-* How Much?

AUDACIOUS is on a distinguished road
Default To Mr I am bindas and the aspirant who have same kind of notions.

Hmmm..

I think... I have no appropriate words to start or outset. But one thing is very clear at this point of juncture that no one is ready to accept the view point of other. Mr bindas I personally feel that you praise Americans and call them brave and proud nation. Don't you notice the same quality in Talibans?? They think they are brave and proud and they never like being subdued by any other one.

Secondly, If American are giving us aid then what special favour they are giving us?? they are doing the same aid to India and many other countries where ever their interest lies. And if you are still stubborn that they are doing very good or they are very humane type of nation or very kind type of heart they have in their cheats then why they didn't give us or refused to give us the same kind of perks and privileges when we developed a nuclear bomb for our safety. They have right to posses loaded weapons to save one persons life and even can use that too and still they are immune and on the Other hand we don't have the right to carry a nuclear bomb to save 18 billion of people?

In which fools world are you living my brother. Wake up and see that every one is just full filling his/her own interests. It is a world of materialism. But one thing is obvious that no one is above the law.

You talk about the law and justice system of Pakistan. I admit that its not fully grown. there are so many lapses in our system like corruption, inefficiency, bribery and influencing high profile personnel, but is there any other way out except to reform or refining our system by the time??? If we say that Some one should be exempted or should be released because some other was released then definitely we wont head in progress.

Besides this, keep in mind that neither I am supporter of Raymand Davis nor opponent. The matter of Raymand Davis is in court and they are more conscious then we are about the facts.

And I don't think that if your Boss Pays you or subordinates you, he has all the right even to roll over your family respect. Americans give us aid not to kill our people. And I question you that will you accept this kind of aid and scholarships against which you will have to give the life of your blood-Brother??? you never.

I am not Against Americans, I am against those who try to justify every act of Americans as natural and see everything from their own point of view. And not try to bother, whether they are wrong or right. Only sticking to one's own point of view is not bravery rather to accept the truth is bravery.

I salute those who have the spirits to live and work for Pakistan. One day, they will be the masters and people who praise America and Other countries will remain their slaves.

Regards and Reverence for All.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Attached Thumbnails
American from consulate kills 3 in self-defence?-xee.jpg  
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

:@Invincible
most respectfully sir,i do mind the word LORD.and sorry bro ap jesay log hotay ha jo QADRI jesay logon ko support krtay ha, aik minute k andar kise ko musalman ya kafir bana datay ha.you really hurt me dude.i would not use this word for a person who worship idols,because the LORD of the universe is ALLAH Almighty.dil ro rha ha,ap nay itne cheap bat kesay kr di .
Allah bless you. be happy .
Regards.

sumair shah is on a distinguished road

The Big problem here in with pakistani nation is that they are emotional not logical at all...
Simple is that our Government's knees are down b4 america, 1000 of ppl have been killed in drone attacks n our govt couldn't dare to stop attacks and we ppl still expecting justice for only 3 ppl...
i consider ours leaders sincere, offcourse they r sincere in doing wat thay are here for... there theme is corruption and they are acting upon there role very sincerely.. but the main problem is with the pakistani nation...
Benazir Bhutto assasinated rite and ppl elected PPP, EMotionally correct decision but logically wrong absolutely wrong...
don't u know our so called president was arrested for being involved in corruption, probably most of our leaders hold corrupt backgroud, thugs, murderers... If i decide to vote thru logical reasoning i won't vote this kinda person, but if i m emotional fool i vl vote for them once again...
So all claims against our leaders are base les coz we r emotional fools...This is the reason behind our Snatched ROTI, KAPRDA ND MAKAAN
The Following User Says Thank You to sumair shah For This Useful Post:
Maroof Hussain Chishty (Saturday, January 29, 2011)

Fnoor is on a distinguished road

I secound you sumal....!

But we should not forget that logic build up with literacy. This is education which taught us how to differentiate between good and evil.

Those who are not literate for them only to get meal thrice in a day is more than enough and these politicians taking advantage of such people by giving them small donation during election times and making solemn promises to solving their problems if they win.....! So its poverty which overcome to those people and subsequently they vote to that particular candidate.

If We want to get rid of this chair game (PMLN & PPPP) we must have to look into the education sector....! And I appeal to all CSS forum members that our aim should be to make Pakistan successful on the world map and this is only possible if each & every citizen of this country will be logical. (In mere words if h/she will literate). When we all will be able to differntiate in right & wrong. And Inshallah we will make it.

MAA_LLM will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

[QUOTE=imbindas;258944]:@MAA_LLM
Sir go through following links.you will be clearified Inshallah.
History of Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dear, just to clarify, wikipedia is a encyclopedia based on the articles written by people around the world, it doesnot mean that what ever is published there is accurtae and true. As anyone can publish there whether true or false.

Be informed through reliable and authantic sources.
May Allah Bless us all with true faith. Ameen
Old Saturday, January 29, 2011
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAA_LLM View Post

Dear, just to clarify, wikipedia is a encyclopedia based on the articles written by people around the world, it doesnot mean that what ever is published there is accurtae and true. As anyone can publish there whether true or false.

Be informed through reliable and authantic sources.
May Allah Bless us all with true faith. Ameen
There are reference in Wikipeida and they don't accept articles without references and based on personal opinion. For example in this article History of Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia click on the first reference .[1] It will lead you to References, click on the provided external link which will provide you the original article. This one Kashmir - LoveToKnow 1911

Now it is up to you whether you accept the opinion of researched material, authentic books and famous newspapers or not. But my purpose of explaining this query is that Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is just amazing & too helpful. Wikipedia is ranked #8 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings. Wikipedia.org Site Info
imbindas (Saturday, January 29, 2011)
Old Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
:@Invincible
most respectfully sir,i do mind the word LORD.and sorry bro ap jesay log hotay ha jo QADRI jesay logon ko support krtay ha, aik minute k andar kise ko musalman ya kafir bana datay ha.you really hurt me dude.i would not use this word for a person who worship idols,because the LORD of the universe is ALLAH Almighty.dil ro rha ha,ap nay itne cheap bat kesay kr di .
Allah bless you. be happy .
Regards.
Plz accept my apology,I never meant to hurt you.

Stay blessed.
Old Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Mahjan Lut is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up jizak..

assalam o alaikum warahma...!!
jizakALLAHI Khairan kasira silent spectator bhai..!!
hme sahi sahi khbrain puhanchatay raha karain..
ALLAH SUB'HANA hme sidha rasita dikhaen..

"ALLAHUMMA aari nal haqqa haqqun-w war zuqnat-tiba'aa, wa aari'nal batila batilan-w war zuq naj tinaba..."

Wa alaikumus salam..
"O you who believe! If you obey and fear Allâh, He will grant you Furqân [(a criterion to judge between right and wrong), or (Makhraj, i.e. a way for you to get out from every difficulty)], and will expiate for you your sins, and forgive you; and Allâh is the Owner of the Great Bounty. (29)"