Friday, February 23, 2024
06:02 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #31  
Old Friday, February 24, 2012
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 72
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Ahmad786Khan will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
Pity the nation that need Heroes. We always keep in search of Masseha they exist only in Books. Gone are the days when single person can change the fate of nation. The modern world is built upon Systems and only system can ensure progress and prosperity.

Can you attribute the success of India to a single person? Yes their earlier leadership laid the foundations of country on strong footings by strengthening Democratic Institutions and political Process. Now their Politician is corrupt, their Patwari , SHO is corrupt but what keep them moving forward is the continuity of system.

Believe you me nothing is going to change if Imran Khan or any one else take the charge of highest executive office. If Imran Khan becomes PM , he would be the only new face in administrative apparatus. His team will consist of the old players , the Makhdooms, Chaudries, Maliks, Khans etc.He has to take care the inteersts of his people who want to keep the vote bank intact by bestowing favours such as appoiting SHOs of their choice, giving job quotas, funds etc.Will Imran decline such favours to his people. Believe me if he 'll do so, he may have to face motion of no confidence.

Change in modern times is an evolutionary process that take place over considerable period of time. It take place from the bottom not from the up. Nothing will change untill the social mindset change. If we ll see upward, we will remain moving in circle of searching Massihas , welcoming them and after a decade sending them home by cghanting slogans of Go-Go-Go
Pakistan's Problem is that the "SYSTEM" is not operating the way it is supposed to, and, Pakistan does have a very well composed system of Governance, only thing is that those who are responsible for looking after the mechanism are not doing the job they are supposed to. All we require is some one who can make sure that everyone is doing what he is expected to do, and the Prime Minister is the one who is at top of the hierarchy and he has all the resources in this world if he Wishes to take care of things. Problem is our Political leaders don't genuinely wish to change things neither do they have vision for doing so, with Imran Khan, he has the Vision, He has the Will, and he is a highly competent statesman. Its not about "maseeha" its about giving the responsibility to someone who is actually capable of doing the job and anyone with little common sense can foresee that Imran Khan is the only politician who we can trust!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old Friday, February 24, 2012
Abdussamad Chaudhary's Avatar
Late (12-9-12)
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Multan
Posts: 378
Thanks: 180
Thanked 266 Times in 177 Posts
Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice
Default

Policy formulation is the job vested in Parliament, not Government which is executive body and executes the plans. Where in Martial Law, all of the three state pillars lie on CMLA's table. The beauty of Democracy is separation of Powers but not too rigid: leading to confrontation. We have to utilize this feature of democracy if we are determinant to avoid Military Rule; which was Emergency rule due to the space provided by civil rule.
Now come to the recommendations:
1. We need to define some subjects of Policy formulation with consensus in Parliament; Foreign Policy, International Economic and Political Relations.
Where parliament has no full representation (An important number of Politic elites boycotted the latest elections), how may it develop the consensus. That's why such subjects are being tabled in Establishment Offices (Heavens know where those are located). If Parliament is supreme with full representation, no one may dare to intervene in these subjects.
2. All Parties Conferences are held on petty things; should be held on such subjects of Policy formulation. APC is going to be held on Balochistan but "Bohat der ki Meherbaan aate aate".
3. All stake holders including Business class for economic and Political scientists for political ones, should be taken on board while formulating such policies. And those should not be the Uncle, Nephew, Sister, Cousine, Son in Laws of Political Elites. Senate wasn't meant to represent FAMILIES but General Will.

Reasoning:
Foreign relations is a subject where we have to deal with foreigners; so we have to leave the domestic affairs behind and be united same as both parties have settled the 20th amendment. One wonders, why this friendly opposition has no concerns for joint front for International Relations. Whatsoever, we are inside home; outside it should be a clear united stance in all affairs.
__________________
Fixed signs.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old Saturday, February 25, 2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York,Lahore
Posts: 679
Thanks: 988
Thanked 522 Times in 325 Posts
mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
Pity the nation that need Heroes. We always keep in search of Masseha they exist only in Books. Gone are the days when single person can change the fate of nation. The modern world is built upon Systems and only system can ensure progress and prosperity.

Can you attribute the success of India to a single person? Yes their earlier leadership laid the foundations of country on strong footings by strengthening Democratic Institutions and political Process. Now their Politician is corrupt, their Patwari , SHO is corrupt but what keep them moving forward is the continuity of system.

Believe you me nothing is going to change if Imran Khan or any one else take the charge of highest executive office. If Imran Khan becomes PM , he would be the only new face in administrative apparatus. His team will consist of the old players , the Makhdooms, Chaudries, Maliks, Khans etc.He has to take care the inteersts of his people who want to keep the vote bank intact by bestowing favours such as appoiting SHOs of their choice, giving job quotas, funds etc.Will Imran decline such favours to his people. Believe me if he 'll do so, he may have to face motion of no confidence.

Change in modern times is an evolutionary process that take place over considerable period of time. It take place from the bottom not from the up. Nothing will change untill the social mindset change. If we ll see upward, we will remain moving in circle of searching Massihas , welcoming them and after a decade sending them home by cghanting slogans of Go-Go-Go

The impression that is perceived from your post,especially when you say that the change will be from bottom to top,is that we dont need leadership or in the modern world leadership is not a prerequisite of a change.is it possible to bring about a change without sincere leadership?

Leadership drives its subordinate class and is responsible for developing a mindset.How,in your opinion,would social mindset change on its own,in the absence of a sincere leadership, especially when the real literacy rate in our country is one of the lowest in the world.Are you not just talking about theories?
__________________
Puppet,Slave,Lover
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old Saturday, February 25, 2012
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 618
Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of
Default

Scotland aur Northern Ireland main political crisis ke bawajud economy kaam kar rahi hai to phir hamare haan kiyun nahin . is kee waja mere khayal main yeh hai ke hamare haan koi serious political crisis tha hee nahin aur na hay, hamain economic instability kaa saamna hai aur hamari society hamesha muashi istihsaal kaa shikar rahi hai. hamare mulk main economy traditional norms aur customs pe chal rahi hai jin main aik banda yaa group (partners) resources (zarai zamin, business, property) ke maalik hote hain aur workers kee haisiat nokar yaa ghulam waali hoti hai aur qanun malik kee marzi ke mutabiq hota hai. aise culture main maalikan kee zehniat aaqa waali ban jaati hai aur nokarun kee zehniat mehkum aur mehrumon waali, aur yehi zehniat aaj hamain politics samet har jaga nazar aati hai. agar aap kisi raah chalte bande se Bill Gates kaa poochen ge to us kaa jawab yehi hoga Microsoft kaa maalik , yaani hamare log us ko Microsoft kaa aaqa samajhte hain . mehkum zehniat waale log phir apna social status barhane ke liye apni propoerty banane kee koshish karte hain, aur phir us koshish main qabza, qatal, aghwa, dhoka dene samet har qisim kaa crime karte hain aur phir politicians un kee support haasil karne ke liye un ke jaraim pe parda daalte hain, waqt aane pe un ko apne maqsad ke liye use karte hain aur society halaat kee majburi kaa naam de ke sabar kar jaati hai. services main aane waale log bhi aisi surathaal main be zamir ho jaate hain aur phir woh bhi yehi koshish karte hain ke jugar kar ke apni property bana lee jaaye, jis se rishwat ko farogh milta hai aur state kee writ bhi mutasir ho jaati hai. ultimately aise culture main kaam karne waale logun kee kami ho jaati hai aur har taraf darindagi nazar aane se maayusi phel jaati hai aur is se economy kaa bera gharaq ho jaata hai aur state ko phir beruni imdad kee zarurat par jaati hai kiyunke apni economy kaam nahin kar rahi hoti. aise culture main logun kaa logun se aetbar bhi khatam ho jaata hai aur, mazeed kia kahun.

is se sabit hota hai ke economic practices aur norms kis tarah politics aur ultimately state ke wajud ko mutasir karte hain. tamam taraqi yaafta mulkun main 500 saal pehle hee resources kee sharing pe kaam hua aur aaj wahan pe tamam economic resources (zaminen, businesses, companies) legal, shared aur corporate bunyadun pe chalte hain jin main investors, management aur workers ke rights hain (rights kaa matlab yeh nahin ke workers ko ijazat ho kaam chori kee , un ko bhi management kaa saath dena parta hai aur management ko founders aur investors ke vision ko chalana parta hai, magar purey resource kaa maalik koi nahin hota aur na hee koi nokar hota hai, aage barhne ke chances sab ke liye legal tor pe hote hain, aik marhale par Bill Gates ko Steve Balmer ne nikal dia ). gradually taraqi yaafta mulkun main aik aisa culture evolve ho chuka hai jis main social justice aur equality ke concepts kaam bhi karte hain (ameer aur gharib kaa faraq wahan pe bhi hai magar koi kisi kaa istehsal nahin kar sakta). waise to tamam resources aazadana kaam karte nazar aate hain magar state ne un ko legal status dia hua hota hai aur tamam ke tamam law ko follow kar rahe hote hain malik kee marzi ko nahin. siasat idarun se bahar chal rahi hoti hai aur woh bhi apna kaam kar rahi hoti hai. mukhtalif nazriat aur social movements wahan pe bhi chal rahi hoti hain magar kaam bhi chal raha hota hai. aur ham log hain ke kisi baat ko samajhte nahin, qurbani dene ke liye koi tayar nahin, resource share koi nahin kare gaa (zamin maan hai is ko share karen, nahin aisa nahin ho sakta yeh ghair islami aur hamari saqafat ke khilaf hai ), baqi imran khan kee taqrirun se agar tabdili aati hai to kia kehne . Imran Khan kee puri politics main mujhe kahin pe bhi struggle kaa element nazar nahin aaya. woh hamesha ad-hoc issues (drone hamle, rishwat waghera) ko address karta hai jo ke media ke focus main hote hain magar us ne kabhi samaji aur muashi istehsal kee taraf ishara nahin kia aur na hee us ke khilaf struggle kee aur aaj usi istehsali tabqe ke logun ko apne saath mila ke sirif aur sirif power politics kar raha hai. ho sakta hai woh in ad-hoc issues ko temporarily resolve bhi kar jaaye, magar mujhe imran khan aur haqiqi tabdili kaa dur dur tak koi taaluq nazar nahin aata, to be very honest . tabdili ke liye samaj ke buhut saare tabqun ko mil ke qadam uthana pare gaa aur qurbaniun ke liye tayar hona pare gaa, warna koi aik banda jazbati taqrirun se kuch nahin karta.
__________________
The precondition for existence of a higher humanity is not the state, but the nation possessing the necessary ability.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mhmmdkashif For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Saturday, February 25, 2012)
  #35  
Old Sunday, February 26, 2012
sanguine hope's Avatar
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 290
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Instant city
Posts: 52
Thanks: 88
Thanked 80 Times in 31 Posts
sanguine hope is on a distinguished road
Default

When all is said and done politics and economic affairs are not directly proportional neither they are separated as advocated by mmkashif but they are interrelated. Political situation does not necessarily change economic circumstances but it has an effect on economic activities.
It is inane to compare Pakistan conditions with Ireland and Scotland. This is the most ridiculous thing done by our policymakers that they have studied western models of economic and political development and then they applied them on our country without realising the external and internal factors.
Every state has its different external determinants which ascertain its direction of progress. If we have to take examples of Ireland then we can also make comparisons between EU and SAARC. How could EU emerge as a successful regional bloc while SAARC is still struggling. Ireland has no neighbour like Afghanistan India and Iran.It is one of the developed states of Europe. However Pakistan is one of the lingering states of South Asia who has been struggling for its survival. Ireland has sympathies of whole world nevertheless Pakistan is standing as isolated in international polity. If politics has nothing to do with economic progress as defended by mmkashif then why IPI has become a victim of US political hegemony. Policymakers are politicians who make economic policies which favour them not people.
As far as Imran Khan is conerned whatever he will do is known to us in future but good ray of hope is that atleast he does not belong to the our feudal cadre of politicians.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old Monday, February 27, 2012
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 618
Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguine hope View Post
As far as Imran Khan is conerned whatever he will do is known to us in future but good ray of hope is that atleast he does not belong to the our feudal cadre of politicians.
Feudal cadre of politicians is not just the wealthy land and business owners (Zardaris and Sharifs) who somehow make it to highest political offices of the nation every time, Feudal is a social mindset which assumes resources should be owned (through buying or investing) and they become owners' sole property for generations to come, thereby making working class to serve owner's interests, or in other words become servants or slaves. This does not allow chances of fair progress to the workers who then become discontented, sometimes even greedy and resort to unfair means to acquire their own resources and become owners themselves. The huge number of discontented workers is then appealed by politicians and political parties who proclaim to be messiah of the poor, revolutionaries, Islamic etc and political conflicts between those parties later bring political instability in the country, but infact most of those political parties are also controlled by the Feudal, i.e. owners of resources. Feudal mindset is very deep rooted in our society and is a force to reckon with; and Imran Khan does not seem to be struggling against the Feudal and currently seems to have shaken hands with it, therefore the big change many people are hoping for would be only a new face in the political ranks of the state, and perhaps a few better political decisions in foreign policy or national political affairs. Changing of mindset requires awareness, long organized and bloody struggles for the purpose (if required) and sacrifices and it takes a long time before the system evolves to perfection but I am afraid no one in the present scenario is taking any practical step for the change and all are hoping for a messiah to come and rescue us . Pakistan is in dire need of social and economic reforms, no permanent political stability or economic growth should even be dreamed about before that.
__________________
The precondition for existence of a higher humanity is not the state, but the nation possessing the necessary ability.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old Monday, February 27, 2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York,Lahore
Posts: 679
Thanks: 988
Thanked 522 Times in 325 Posts
mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Scotland aur Northern Ireland main political crisis ke bawajud economy kaam kar rahi hai to phir hamare haan kiyun nahin . is kee waja mere khayal main yeh hai ke hamare haan koi serious political crisis tha hee nahin aur na hay, hamain economic instability kaa saamna hai aur hamari society hamesha muashi istihsaal kaa shikar rahi hai. hamare mulk main economy traditional norms aur customs pe chal rahi hai jin main aik banda yaa group (partners) resources (zarai zamin, business, property) ke maalik hote hain aur workers kee haisiat nokar yaa ghulam waali hoti hai aur qanun malik kee marzi ke mutabiq hota hai. aise culture main maalikan kee zehniat aaqa waali ban jaati hai aur nokarun kee zehniat mehkum aur mehrumon waali, aur yehi zehniat aaj hamain politics samet har jaga nazar aati hai. agar aap kisi raah chalte bande se Bill Gates kaa poochen ge to us kaa jawab yehi hoga Microsoft kaa maalik , yaani hamare log us ko Microsoft kaa aaqa samajhte hain . mehkum zehniat waale log phir apna social status barhane ke liye apni propoerty banane kee koshish karte hain, aur phir us koshish main qabza, qatal, aghwa, dhoka dene samet har qisim kaa crime karte hain aur phir politicians un kee support haasil karne ke liye un ke jaraim pe parda daalte hain, waqt aane pe un ko apne maqsad ke liye use karte hain aur society halaat kee majburi kaa naam de ke sabar kar jaati hai. services main aane waale log bhi aisi surathaal main be zamir ho jaate hain aur phir woh bhi yehi koshish karte hain ke jugar kar ke apni property bana lee jaaye, jis se rishwat ko farogh milta hai aur state kee writ bhi mutasir ho jaati hai. ultimately aise culture main kaam karne waale logun kee kami ho jaati hai aur har taraf darindagi nazar aane se maayusi phel jaati hai aur is se economy kaa bera gharaq ho jaata hai aur state ko phir beruni imdad kee zarurat par jaati hai kiyunke apni economy kaam nahin kar rahi hoti. aise culture main logun kaa logun se aetbar bhi khatam ho jaata hai aur, mazeed kia kahun.

is se sabit hota hai ke economic practices aur norms kis tarah politics aur ultimately state ke wajud ko mutasir karte hain. tamam taraqi yaafta mulkun main 500 saal pehle hee resources kee sharing pe kaam hua aur aaj wahan pe tamam economic resources (zaminen, businesses, companies) legal, shared aur corporate bunyadun pe chalte hain jin main investors, management aur workers ke rights hain (rights kaa matlab yeh nahin ke workers ko ijazat ho kaam chori kee , un ko bhi management kaa saath dena parta hai aur management ko founders aur investors ke vision ko chalana parta hai, magar purey resource kaa maalik koi nahin hota aur na hee koi nokar hota hai, aage barhne ke chances sab ke liye legal tor pe hote hain, aik marhale par Bill Gates ko Steve Balmer ne nikal dia ). gradually taraqi yaafta mulkun main aik aisa culture evolve ho chuka hai jis main social justice aur equality ke concepts kaam bhi karte hain (ameer aur gharib kaa faraq wahan pe bhi hai magar koi kisi kaa istehsal nahin kar sakta). waise to tamam resources aazadana kaam karte nazar aate hain magar state ne un ko legal status dia hua hota hai aur tamam ke tamam law ko follow kar rahe hote hain malik kee marzi ko nahin. siasat idarun se bahar chal rahi hoti hai aur woh bhi apna kaam kar rahi hoti hai. mukhtalif nazriat aur social movements wahan pe bhi chal rahi hoti hain magar kaam bhi chal raha hota hai. aur ham log hain ke kisi baat ko samajhte nahin, qurbani dene ke liye koi tayar nahin, resource share koi nahin kare gaa (zamin maan hai is ko share karen, nahin aisa nahin ho sakta yeh ghair islami aur hamari saqafat ke khilaf hai ), baqi imran khan kee taqrirun se agar tabdili aati hai to kia kehne . Imran Khan kee puri politics main mujhe kahin pe bhi struggle kaa element nazar nahin aaya. woh hamesha ad-hoc issues (drone hamle, rishwat waghera) ko address karta hai jo ke media ke focus main hote hain magar us ne kabhi samaji aur muashi istehsal kee taraf ishara nahin kia aur na hee us ke khilaf struggle kee aur aaj usi istehsali tabqe ke logun ko apne saath mila ke sirif aur sirif power politics kar raha hai. ho sakta hai woh in ad-hoc issues ko temporarily resolve bhi kar jaaye, magar mujhe imran khan aur haqiqi tabdili kaa dur dur tak koi taaluq nazar nahin aata, to be very honest . tabdili ke liye samaj ke buhut saare tabqun ko mil ke qadam uthana pare gaa aur qurbaniun ke liye tayar hona pare gaa, warna koi aik banda jazbati taqrirun se kuch nahin karta.
So your basic thesis is k economic instability political instability kee waja sa nahee hai balke political instability economic instability kee waja sa hai?

to phir kiya economic stability apney sath political stability la sakti hai?

on the other hand history ye baat sabit karti hai k political stability sa economical stability atee hai.

is k ilawa..

ap ka bunyadee thesis is assumption pa bana hai k PAK ma politics economical gains k liye kee jati hai lakin kiya ye baat substantially sabit kee ja sakti hai k PAK ma politics k ilawa economical gain hasil karney ka doosra koi zariya nahee hai ya agar hai bhi to hamari economy itni naive hai k us doosray option ko exploit hee nahee kiya ja sakta jis kee waja sa sarmaya-daar siasat ka rukh kartey hain?

meray khayal ma PAK ma siasat ka rukh power hasil karney k liye kiya jata hai na k sirf paisay k liye esa kiya jata hai.jo loog aam tor par siasat ka rukh kartey hain wo pehlay sa hee economically sound hotey hain.kya ma theek keh raha hon?

Aik had tak is baat sa inkaar nahee kiya ja sakta k siasat bilkul 100% naan o nafqa k liye bhi kee jati hai.upar sa la kar grass root level tak aur ye political instability kee aik bohat bari waja hai.ap na nihayat hee ahem issue ko point out kiya jis kee taraf mera aur shayad aur bhi bohat sa loggon ka dhayan na geya hoo.hamari politics kee bohat see bunyadee kharabion ma ye waja bhi awal awal hai.
__________________
Puppet,Slave,Lover
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mjkhan For This Useful Post:
mhmmdkashif (Monday, February 27, 2012)
  #38  
Old Monday, February 27, 2012
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 618
Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
to phir kiya economic stability apney sath political stability la sakti hai?
is waqt to Difa-e-Pakistan Council bhi laakhon kaa majma ikatha kar rahi hai , is se sabit to yehi hota hai ke log faarigh hain har kisi ke piche khare ho jaate hain .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
on the other hand history ye baat sabit karti hai k political stability sa economical stability atee hai.
aisa to history sabit nahin karti, history to yeh sabit karti hai ke economic crisis ke dinon main political instability apni bad tareen shakal main saamne aati hai, for example 1930s main aane waale economic crisis ke natije main puri dunya main politics mutasir hui .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
is k ilawa..

ap ka bunyadee thesis is assumption pa bana hai k PAK ma politics economical gains k liye kee jati hai lakin kiya ye baat substantially sabit kee ja sakti hai k PAK ma politics k ilawa economical gain hasil karney ka doosra koi zariya nahee hai ya agar hai bhi to hamari economy itni naive hai k us doosray option ko exploit hee nahee kiya ja sakta jis kee waja sa sarmaya-daar siasat ka rukh kartey hain?
Pakistan kee economy Feudal concepts pe chal rahi hai jis main worker class oppression kaa shikar hai aur sarmayadar daar (yaa owner) class us kaa istehsal karti hai aur aage barhne ke fair chances faraham nahin karti (us kaa taaluq bhi feudal soch se hai ke kal ko yeh hamare barabar hee na aa ke khare ho jaayen ). Isi waja se worker class ke log jab siasat join karte hain to woh bhi siasat ko unfair use karte hain taake apne liye bhi kuch haasil kar saken. Kaafi workers main khuda kaa khof aur iman hota hai to woh aisa nahin karte laikin buhut saare oppressed workers aisa karte hain jis kee waja se society main disorder barhta hai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
meray khayal ma PAK ma siasat ka rukh power hasil karney k liye kiya jata hai na k sirf paisay k liye esa kiya jata hai.jo loog aam tor par siasat ka rukh kartey hain wo pehlay sa hee economically sound hotey hain.kya ma theek keh raha hon?

Aik had tak is baat sa inkaar nahee kiya ja sakta k siasat bilkul 100% naan o nafqa k liye bhi kee jati hai.upar sa la kar grass root level tak aur ye political instability kee aik bohat bari waja hai.ap na nihayat hee ahem issue ko point out kiya jis kee taraf mera aur shayad aur bhi bohat sa loggon ka dhayan na geya hoo.hamari politics kee bohat see bunyadee kharabion ma ye waja bhi awal awal hai.
aakhir woh konsa power hai jis ke peeche sab bhaag rahe hain . aur economically sound politicians to bare bare hote hain, neeche jo tanzimon ke office bearers yaa workers hote hain woh konse financially sound hote hain. aur us ke illawa siasat sirif bari mainstream parties tak to mehdud nahin hai, kitni saari parties hain, har soobe main alag alag rang kee parties nazar aati hain aur un sab ke pass kaafi following bhi hoti hai. kaafi parties electoral process main hissa leti hain, kaafi nahin letin, kaafi sirif taalimi idarun kee had tak hoti hain. har kisi kaa apna apna manshoor hai apne apne nazriat hain, laikin workers ke kaam sab parties main aik jaise hee hote hain. aksar jagahon pe crime ko political support mil jaati hai, sirif Karachi main nahin. koi idara kaam nahin kar sakta, har jaga parties waale puhunch jaate hain, sarkari officers kee black mailing hoti hai, paison pe transfer posting hoti hai, aur kia kuch nahin hota Pakistani politics main. Businesses aur Industries se zabardasti bhatta lia jaata hai, kisi kee property pe jhanda laga ke qabza ho jaata hai, itne saare masle to hain politics se jure hue. Yeh saare trends kia show karte hain. Yehi na ke hum ab apni ikhlaqi iqdar tak khote jaa rahe hain. Allah pak ne bhi kaha hai ke bhooke pet namaz na parha karo, kiyunke bhook main insan ke hawaas khata ho jaate hain. yeh itni lalach aur hawas logun main kahan se aayi hai jo woh har jaga pe show karte hain. is sab kaa taaluq economic instability se hai, political instability to in rawayun se janam leti hai.

agar seriously har koi apne nazriat ke phelao ke liye hee siasat kar raha hai to aakhir kisi nazriye kee struggle nazar to aaye ke woh kuch kar bhi rahe hain naare maarne aur worker jama karne ke illawa.
__________________
The precondition for existence of a higher humanity is not the state, but the nation possessing the necessary ability.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mhmmdkashif For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Monday, February 27, 2012)
  #39  
Old Monday, February 27, 2012
sanguine hope's Avatar
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 290
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Instant city
Posts: 52
Thanks: 88
Thanked 80 Times in 31 Posts
sanguine hope is on a distinguished road
Default

Referring to "aisa to history sabit nahin karti, history to yeh sabit karti hai ke economic crisis ke dinon main political instability apni bad tareen shakal main saamne aati hai, for example 1930s main aane waale economic crisis ke natije main puri dunya main politics mutasir hui " by mhmmdkashif.

We are being taught to disagree to agree but I agree to disagree with the above mentioned analysis. I can give thousand examples which have proven the hypothesis that severe political crises stimulate worst economical degradation and economic downfall is preceded by political mismanagement. As far as Economic depression of 1930 is concerned it was European and American political leadership preoccupation with the after effects of First World War and their historic blunders that led to international economic problems.

Same thing happen after 9/11 when American policymakers were obsessed by the might to attack Iraq and Afghanistan . And exactly after eleven years world is again drawn towards economic crises. Had not world powers indulged in military adventures we would have been facing better world.Today Pakistan is in grip of shocking inflation. This has happened because our policymakers are too deliberate to take enough debt that we become beggars but not choosers.

What we always sloganeering about rising poverty. what is poverty. Poverty is not dearth of wealth it is basically mismanagement of wealth.When political elites are too busy in misspending public money and then we grumble about economic crises. "Economic crises se hamari qaum ke shadi biya ke akhrajat me tau koi kami nahi aye aur phir hum economic crises ko rotey hain." this is all how we prioritize things. Political mishandling always lead to economic lowest point.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old Monday, February 27, 2012
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 618
Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguine hope View Post
We are being taught to disagree to agree but I agree to disagree with the above mentioned analysis. I can give thousand examples which have proven the hypothesis that severe political crises stimulate worst economical degradation and economic downfall is preceded by political mismanagement. As far as Economic depression of 1930 is concerned it was European and American political leadership preoccupation with the after effects of First World War and their historic blunders that led to international economic problems.
Don't give thousands of examples, just give one . Anyways politics and economy both affect each other. Just try to differentiate between serious political crises (like the country is at war, internally or externally, USSR jaise mulk kee economy 1/4 territory pe qabza hone ke bawajud grow kar rahi thi ) and political crises (siyasi jhagre, jin kaa ham hamesha rona rote hain ke hamare mulk main stability aati nahin). Pakistan is not at war with any nation, there is no full fledge civil war going on all around the country, we do not have very serious ethnic rifts where people refuse to work with people (of other ethnicity) and murder them or like those kinds of differences, we do not have serious sectarian rifts either, we have a state which is present all over the country and has enough strength to maintain territorial integrity, then why is it we are not progressing, this is a very unique type of political instability that is not seen anywhere else; I call it more of a social disorder than political instability. We are not progressing because our economic setup is not functioning and people are not finding fair ways to progress so they seek power to progress, and you know everyone can not be powerful so the result is just chaos and disorder, not political instability. Political instability is the result of chaos and disorder generated by economic malfunctioning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguine hope View Post
Same thing happen after 9/11 when American policymakers were obsessed by the might to attack Iraq and Afghanistan . And exactly after eleven years world is again drawn towards economic crises. Had not world powers indulged in military adventures we would have been facing better world.Today Pakistan is in grip of shocking inflation. This has happened because our policymakers are too deliberate to take enough debt that we become beggars but not choosers.
Ok you got me there , American administration took a political decision which affected their economy and is causing trouble at home; here is another way to look at it. A political decision was taken which caused burden on the economy but the economy slowed down because of other factors (real estate bubble, credit crunch, production slow down etc) and now they want to put the economy back on its tracks by cutting down unnecessary expenditures. The war didn't cause any political instability in the country, war caused an economic burden which in times of crisis led to economic crunch and now they fear political backlash because of economic slow down (Afghanion ne America main ihtijaj kar ke maeeshat kaa pahiya nahin bithaya ). Therefore politics affected economy, and then economy begin to affect politics (in a different way, america main jab ghurbat barhti hai to maara maari buhut ho jaati hai ), hence proved economy and politics are two different things and we need to deal with them separately . Political stability can also come with economic stability and right economic mindset, it is not necessary to bind economic progress with political stability alone . Hamain in siasi jhagron kaa tor nikalna hoga, aur yeh siasi jhagre hote hee isi waja se hain ke har kisi ke pass faarigh logun kee bari taadad following main hoti hai .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguine hope View Post
What we always sloganeering about rising poverty. what is poverty. Poverty is not dearth of wealth it is basically mismanagement of wealth.When political elites are too busy in misspending public money and then we grumble about economic crises. "Economic crises se hamari qaum ke shadi biya ke akhrajat me tau koi kami nahi aye aur phir hum economic crises ko rotey hain." this is all how we prioritize things. Political mishandling always lead to economic lowest point.
mismanagement of wealth aur mismanagement of resources main faraq hota hai, ham log wealth ko nahin resources ko mismanage kar rahe hain jin se wealth generate hoke chand logun kee property ban jaati hai . aisa sirf ham sab kee feudal zehniat kee waja se hota hai.
__________________
The precondition for existence of a higher humanity is not the state, but the nation possessing the necessary ability.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Principles of Political Science Xeric Political Science 8 Friday, December 02, 2011 12:19 AM
Political Science Terminology Jamshed Iqbal Political Science 0 Wednesday, November 23, 2011 01:14 AM
Muslim Law and Jurisprudence Paper 2010 Sajid Sadeem CSS 2010 Papers 6 Friday, July 01, 2011 05:42 PM
History of Presidentship in Pakistan Naseer Ahmed Chandio General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 1 Tuesday, May 31, 2011 03:00 PM
I.R. Essay Notes on Important Topics-Yesterday-Today-Tomorrow Noman International Relations 15 Wednesday, November 04, 2009 09:42 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.