Thursday, May 16, 2024
08:53 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, May 25, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Asif3531 is on a distinguished road

I mean look at the monopolistic policy of these politicians. Two political parties PML N and PPPP have ruled us, still ruling us and dont forget that these are some powerful business families. they arent politicians at all. They work for their own interest and building of an empire. we have to get rid of such kind of politicians. Family based politicians are trying to move covertly with the name and flag of democracy. Its not democracy. Democracy is when even a person from any background can take part in politics but in Pakistan you need huge sum of money to take part in the elections and its campaigns. I mean come on, you are the educated class and people have their deep hopes in the educated class. I suggest every pakistani to raise their voice against this suppresive govt.
Old Friday, May 25, 2012

Greatniazi is on a distinguished road

You are right bro. This ir "democracy vs dictatorship paradox". These political leaders are the worst dictators in civilian outfit... They support dynastic rule atleast none of military dictators clung to it and military dictators assert their national identity, none of them use sindh care, exploit anti punjab sentiments, baluchistan liberation move etc This is praetorian democracy-worst democracy of its sort ..... Till the time we shift our feudal society to capitalistic society, ignorants masses to literate nation democracy is not going to work in pakistan.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greatniazi For This Useful Post:
Asif3531 (Friday, May 25, 2012)
Old Friday, May 25, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

True that bro! Thats why some of us arent in favour of democracy. there are so many black sheep that its hard for us to find any good one. we, you, the literate have to come forward and struggle hard to reach to these positions then we can do justice to this society and can change things for the betterment of Pakistan. One hand dictatorship is also not going to change anything rather it will further aggravate the situation. I have already mention that everyday is not Sunday, mean you cant get person like Zia every time.
Old Friday, May 25, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatniazi View Post
Pakistan is facing problem because it produced the worst leaders like Za bhutto, benazir bhutto, nawaz sharif , chaudry sujhat, gilani sb and alot more... Its soil couldn't produce abraham lincoln, thomas jefferson, john adams, franklin roosevelt, churchill, mandela, lee kuan yu, mahatir and Racep tayyap erdogan ...
Its not the fault of leaders, as they are amongst the nation. You should be dare enough to confess our own fault (i.e. national fault), leaders are made by nations, we the people of Pakistan have always chose them and gave them opportunity to impose their unruly policies. Infact most of the population has been illiterate and elects them.

Quote:
If imran can save this country then fair enough, otherwise we need pakistan , we can accept dictatorship that wil be far better than these blood sucking ticks and mites.
He has collected and is engaged in collecting fired bullets to save the country dear, Do u think he can do anything to save Pakistan? That's how we Asians fantasize and go after a entertainment stars in desperation. Well running a country of 180 million masses is not winning the cricket world cup otherwise who could be better than Steve Waugh for Australian premiership?
Imran Khan demands for snubbing western support as not being a part of Government however, according to him, his own livelihood still depends on western employer's by giving lectures..? Sita White case can not be forgotten, even in west one can not become head of state if he/she have ever involved in such issue. Los Angeles Superior Court had declared on July 30, 1997, that Imran Khan was father of a daughter named Tyrian Jade of Anna Luise alias Sita White. Mr. Khan had not challenged that judgement and finally in the year 2004 accepted Tyrian Jade as his daughter and he and his wife Jamima Khan had become her guardian.
His stance regarding Taliban is suspicious, he fears to lose vote from Pakhtun belt, (which can be regarded his major vote bank in election).
Declan Walsh in The Guardian newspaper in England in 2005 described Khan as a "miserable politician," observing that, "Khan's ideas and affiliations since entering politics in 1996 have swerved and skidded like a rickshaw in a rainshower... He preaches democracy one day but gives a vote to reactionary mullahs the next." The charge constantly raised against Khan is that of hypocrisy and opportunism. Those who have hope from him, they have right to have hope, I dont mind........

Majority of the people of Pakistan are not in the favour of military rule, even constitution doesn't provide means for it. Military rule is like Love, Initial period is good while rest is catastrophic. They have always pushed country to war like ayoob khan in 1965, yahya in 1971, musharaf in 2002 in so called war of terroism.
Quote:
Who told you zia produced taliban?? Taliban were produced in 96 ( your fav bb govt)
Dear i think either your information background regarding Taliban is weak or you are intentionally not accepting the fact that Taliban were the pure product of zia's regime.

Let me help you in this context.

They are believed to be created by Pakistan with the support of Saudi Arabia and USa (also supported by USA oil company, UNOCAL). The Taliban were initially a mixture of mujahadeen who fought against the Soviet invasion in the 1980s, and a group of Pashtun tribesmen who and received assistance from Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence agency (ISI) and militray govt of that time (your beloved Zia). With the help of government defections, the Taliban emerged as a force in Afghan politics in 1994 in the midst of a civil war between forces in northern and southern Afghanistan. They gained an initial territorial foothold in the southern city of Kandahar, and over the next two years expanded their influence through a mixture of force, negotiation, and payoffs. In 1996, the Taliban captured capital Kabul and took control of the national government.

In 1996 they rose to power, it doesn't mean that you were created in 1996 and rose to power immediately after birth.
Irtika (Friday, May 25, 2012), sabahatbhutta (Friday, May 25, 2012)
Old Friday, May 25, 2012

sidogar is on a distinguished road

i extract from the above discussion that if the politician do their job in true letter and spirit then dictatorship is no need in our country. In the world war second winston churchill said that the war is so important issue that it can not be left to think at Generals. So we may easily say that administration of affairs of the country is not the business of Dictatorship. We can also not deny the role of dictators in the betterment of our country. Sis sabahatbhutta said that the dictator gave us
1- Tashqand pact
2- fall of dhaka
3- Afghan war, creator of Taaliban
4- Kaargil war, 2nd Afgahn War, Talibanization.
So for correction i will add that Tashqand pact was for cease fire. one day of war push back to a country for 1 year economically. so it was good decision.
Second, Bhutto said to Mr. Mujeeb ur Rehman for the seperation. third the creation of Taaliban was the requirement of the time. As per my knowledge Russia wanted to conquer America, and want to go through pakistan. And finally the Kargil war and its consequences results were due to Mr. Nawaz Sharif.
So realize that the whole issues that you mentioned above in your post relates to the political, actually democratic leaders
Old Friday, May 25, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Who told you zia produced taliban?? Taliban were produced in 96 ( your fav bb govt)
who told you world is not being attacked by india?
Who was involved behind sri lankan civil war? Pakistan civil war 71, baluchistan crisis? Kabul river project? Why india built Zaranj delaram road? Why 13 consulates and 119 service centres are working in war torn afghanistan? Why india is spending $1.2billiön in afghanistan? Why india has deputed 4000troops in afghanistan?? Even now if you say world is not being attacked by india then i really appreciate your opinion...:
if people are not killed in india on the name of religion then was gujrat riots, sumjhota express attacks, hostilities against christians, golden temple desecration n operation blue star , demolishing babri mosque really mark the higest standards of liberalism.... Isn't it strange?
Quote:
Bro you are right... A convicted pm , his criminal sons and nero of pakistan mr zardari are going to write our destiny.....
I can bet even a single zardari if ever become presídent of usa, it wil bring the whole empire to the ground within a decade! Developed nations are developed becoz they have no zardari...
My dear Brother you are indoctrinated.. read the facts..
Taliban were produced during Zia era where they fought against Soviet union and it was the time of 80's brother... wash your brain dont be brain washed...A sincere advise by a sister to you..
well it has now become a fashion to abuse Mr. Zardari,,, u can follow it as well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidogar View Post
i extract from the above discussion that if the politician do their job in true letter and spirit then dictatorship is no need in our country. In the world war second winston churchill said that the war is so important issue that it can not be left to think at Generals. So we may easily say that administration of affairs of the country is not the business of Dictatorship. We can also not deny the role of dictators in the betterment of our country. Sis sabahatbhutta said that the dictator gave us
1- Tashqand pact
2- fall of dhaka
3- Afghan war, creator of Taaliban
4- Kaargil war, 2nd Afgahn War, Talibanization.
So for correction i will add that Tashqand pact was for cease fire. one day of war push back to a country for 1 year economically. so it was good decision.
Second, Bhutto said to Mr. Mujeeb ur Rehman for the seperation. third the creation of Taaliban was the requirement of the time. As per my knowledge Russia wanted to conquer America, and want to go through pakistan. And finally the Kargil war and its consequences results were due to Mr. Nawaz Sharif.
So realize that the whole issues that you mentioned above in your post relates to the political, actually democratic leaders
Brother in 1965 if Ayub was really worried for the economy why did he pushed the whole nation into a war, which had no results???? doing ceasefire at a time when you are at a better position than your enemy was mere idiocy.....
were you present in that meeting in which ZAB said Mujeeb to get separated???
If Talibaan were the requirment of that time then congratulations for facing the consequences of that petty need....
Russia wanted to conquer America through Pakistan?????? can you tell me which corner of Pakistan touches America
Kargil result was due to the poor military strategy of Mr. Musharaf shehzada g....

Last edited by Shooting Star; Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 12:17 AM. Reason: merged
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
Ali Mallah (Saturday, May 26, 2012)
Old Friday, May 25, 2012

Madam i don't need to update my knowledge. They were not taliban... They were afghan mujhadin... They included all liberation groups... Eg ahmed shah masood, gulbadin hikmat yar, abdul rasheed dostum and jalal ud din haqani group... They were not taliban... After withdrawal of soviet union they fought against each other and a civil war ensued... Taliban emerged during this civil war in 1996... Taliban are the product of this civil war ... While rest of groups reorganized to form northern alliance. I don't need to update my knowledge ... You need to read it .. And who told you zia wanted to annex afghanistan? It is the worst joke and absurd idea ever floated.. Can you give me any reference of it for i wanted to know who is the ignorant father of this idea.? When zia died afghanistan was occupied by soviets.. Though geneva accord finalised yet soviets didn't withdraw in 1988. Zia wanted peaceful afghanistan there4 he wanted gradual withdrawal and alternate setup in afghanistan , so he dismised pm junejo for acting otherwise.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greatniazi For This Useful Post:
Asif3531 (Friday, May 25, 2012)
Old Friday, May 25, 2012

Awesome Man! We got some great people on this forum. Bro these people arent gonna accept the true facts. well sabahat tell me have you ever seen a talib while attacking someone or someplace? No, duish they have brain washed you.. sabahat: who they? Asif: The western Media in alliance with the paki media. Whole nation cried on the day zia died. Tabilans are mujhaideen who also took part in Kargil war and ask someone in army. You also used them for the cause of kashmir. You used them while fighting with red army. You used them and then you throwed them like a trash. You provided guns to them and you supported them. You left them with nothing by just mere orders of your master. the war on terror is not ours. dont indulge in the affairs of others and "Mind your own business", you took it for granted and today, you are in the middle of the tunnel. Now please tell me why you have thrown talibans like a trash after using ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Asif3531 For This Useful Post:
Greatniazi (Friday, May 25, 2012)
Old Friday, May 25, 2012

Default High character of imran khan

Though he had cohabited extramaritally with others, yet he is far better than these demagogues... His probity is about suspicion... He gave his nation a cancer hospital and everything he had... In my opinion leader is he who is sincere with his nation, no matter how he lives a personal life... Bt he should b an affectionate father for his nation... He is atleast more sincere than these blood sucking ticks n mites eg chotay gilani, chota zardari, chotay mian sb and chota chaudary...

Last edited by Shooting Star; Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 12:17 AM.
Old Saturday, May 26, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yet he is far better than these demagogues... He gave his nation a cancer hospital and everything he had...
Is this the criteria of good and bad politicians? When a person gave a hospital then you are supporting it cordially, a person (ZA Bhutto) which gave this nation a constitution after 26 years unanimously then he surely must be credited as in my opinion (and many more will surely agree with me) giving nation a constitution is far more better achievement by a leader to his nation.

Doesn't he made defence of the country invincible by starting Nuclear Programme? or you'll give its credit to Nawaz sharif as it was test fired in his tenure?

Shaheed Bhutto has the credit of negotiating the Simla Accord with India, which brought back more than five thousand square miles of Pakistani territory from Indian occupation and repatriated home more than ninety three thousand (93000) Pakistani soldiers, taken by India as Prisoners of War. How many families were in distress due to prisoners, can u feel that brother? Wasn't it a big achievement than a hospital? This is the Accord that has ushered the longest spell of peace between Pakistan and India.
Quaid-e-Awam also owes credit for the establishment of:
country’s first-ever Steel Mill,
the second seaport Port Qasim, near Karachi,
the inauguration of Pakistan’s first Nuclear Power Plant at Karachi in Nov1972, and establishment of Allama Iqbal Open University on May 21, 1974.

I believe that for Pakistan Zia era was dark age, thousands of his democracy admirers, political workers, laborers, journalists, women and workers were imprisoned, lashed, tortured and maimed. Civil liberties were snatched, press freedom was done away with and every voice of dissent was silenced, all in the name of Islam and on the basis of brute force. In those turbulent times, Quaid-e-Awam set the greatest example of sacrifice by going to gallows instead of bowing his head before tyranny, dictatorship and oppression.

Quote:
In my opinion leader is he who is sincere with his nation, no matter how he lives a personal life..
No brother, personal life of a leader matters a lot, his attitude, his behaviour, his nature and his activities are to be counted first. Infact it starts from the home, it is obvious that a person who can not manage his house affairs well, can't run the affairs of the 180 million people nation.