Tuesday, May 07, 2024
07:41 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, May 25, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatniazi View Post
Who told you that zia wanted to annex afghanistan? And about the illegality of action i would recommend you to study "consequentialism". It wil make my point clear.
hahahah brother apki baat prh kr mjhy ek sraiki proverb yaad a rahe hai.. "kaan chita hai" on a lighter note.
history tells it, you should read some quality books on Pak-Afghan relations.
Old Friday, May 25, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Asif3531 is on a distinguished road

I would suggest you to read doctrine of necessity sabahat. The worst condition at that time led to military coup and yes not to mention "yari" of yahya and Zab. But i still like zia and bhutto, coz there were few things common among them. Let me remind you that we need to change ourselves with the changing world. we must give time to democracy to take its roots. In Islam there is provision for democracy to select your calipha through consensus or ballot. so i will go for democracy because dictatorship doesnt give assurance to success.
Old Friday, May 25, 2012

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Irtaka g , grow up... I think you had prepared essay on democracy therefore you are defending it by tooth and nail. First of all , you need to rectify it that it was zia who allied pakistan with usa. It was Liaqut Ali khan who allied pakistan with usa. And we joined seato and cento in 1954 n 55 . In 1950s pm suharwardi gave peshwar base to usa wherefrm u2 plane flew and shot down by soviets in 1960 n pakistan was threated with nuclear annihilation by nikita khurschev.
And secondly, tell me what you and your beloved ZAB would have done when pakistan was sandwiched b/w india n soviet??? It is easy to comment... Bt difficult to sort out. pakistan that can't fight india all alone defeated india n soviet union on their own soil.
And who told you that india is the most tolerant state in the world? From 2000-08 there were 6500incidents of communal violence in india... And who told you that indian people are the richest people? Visit uno's world population sheet of 2011 , you wil find 76% of indian (90crore) people are living below poverty line (less than $2 a day) while 61 % in pakistan (though abysmal figure is it, yet it z better than india) don't make inferences by watching indian movies real life is bitter. Pakistan is facing problem because it produced the worst leaders like Za bhutto, benazir bhutto, nawaz sharif , chaudry sujhat, gilani sb and alot more... Its soil couldn't produce abraham lincoln, thomas jefferson, john adams, franklin roosevelt, churchill, mandela, lee kuan yu, mahatir and Racep tayyap erdogan ... Next generation leadership is ready in the form of bilawal zardari, monis elhai, abdul qadir gilani and quaid e thani hamza shabaz and the one who was involved in chemical corruption case.... If imran can save this country then fair enough, otherwise we need pakistan , we can accept dictatorship that wil be far better than these blood sucking ticks and mites.
[/QUOTE]Irtaka g , grow up... I think you had prepared essay on democracy therefore you are defending it by tooth and nail.[/QUOTE]

If growing up is like thinking in that way then i would prefer not to grow as, a wise man said that people grow wide instead of wise
and yet i have not made any essay because for time being i am not going to attempt my css exam,
Well I confess that i am not aware about the serve consequences of Laiquat Ali khan's alliances but i am well aware about the consequences of zia's Alliance. I can see them everyday when we are hitted by taliban, taliban in our country is his product.
nd who told you that india is the most tolerant state in the world?

Pz ready carefully I said India is more tolerant than pakistan, did not say India is most tolerant state. in India there is more freedom of speech than Pakistan. There people did not kill in the name their religion for personal interest.
You did not give answers of my argment, well i dont need you answers but when you are willing to answer then i would say you should not be selective.
Why you did not comment what i said about India, world is not being attacked by Indian soil??
Its soil couldn't produce abraham lincoln, thomas jefferson, john adams, franklin roosevelt, churchill, mandela,
Yes our Pakistan cant produced people like your mentioned personalities because BB ko to yahan log berdasht nahen kry sakay to aisay log kaha say paida hongay, here achay insan paida be nahen hosaktay, achay insan ko yahan kisi be bahany say mar diya jata hey, or jo zinda rehtay hen inhen kuch krnay nahen daitay, achay insano ko paida krnay k liye tolerance chahiye to is mul main ab nahen.........!!
Pakistan is facing problem because it produced the worst leaders like Za bhutto, benazir bhutto, nawaz sharif , chaudry sujhat, gilani sb and alot more...
Well even having lots of these names we did not see them ruling in countries for more time than your favorite dictatorship, it is dictatorship which have ruled Pakistan for long time, so today what we are seeing is the consequences of this dictatorship.
Ali Mallah (Friday, May 25, 2012)
Old Friday, May 25, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif3531 View Post
I would suggest you to read doctrine of necessity sabahat. The worst condition at that time led to military coup and yes not to mention "yari" of yahya and Zab. But i still like zia and bhutto, coz there were few things common among them. Let me remind you that we need to change ourselves with the changing world. we must give time to democracy to take its roots. In Islam there is provision for democracy to select your calipha through consensus or ballot. so i will go for democracy because dictatorship doesnt give assurance to success.
I am well aware of that doctrine of necessity.... it is well named coz it fulfilled the petty necessities of generals and judges......
Old Friday, May 25, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

No, you have studied, but yet you have to understand its basics. It is implemented and employed when gilanis and nawazs fails to cope with the worst situations so military rulers extend their hand to let you out of it. we all know about memo controversiary, may 2 raid aand salala attack and we all are grateful to the current military rulers for not taking any steps to take over favourite and popular zardari regime.
Old Friday, May 25, 2012

Greatniazi is on a distinguished road

No ma'am it is hans kelson's pure theory of law that you referred. I mentioned "consequentialism".
Old Friday, May 25, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif3531 View Post
No, you have studied, but yet you have to understand its basics. It is implemented and employed when gilanis and nawazs fails to cope with the worst situations so military rulers extend their hand to let you out of it. we all know about memo controversiary, may 2 raid aand salala attack and we all are grateful to the current military rulers for not taking any steps to take over favourite and popular zardari regime.
My dear brother i understand it completely.. who are the generals to interfere in state machinery,, do these generals do their work without any fault????
If this doctrine of necessity is justified then it would have been a just case if the PM takes the place of Army chief saying that the Army chief is not doing the right job

Quote:
No ma'am it is hans kelson's pure theory of law that you referred. I mentioned "consequentialism".
Brother I would read this theory for sure, can you send me some of its content?
Old Friday, May 25, 2012

Default Reply to irtiqa g

Who told you zia produced taliban?? Taliban were produced in 96 ( your fav bb govt)
who told you world is not being attacked by india?
Who was involved behind sri lankan civil war? Pakistan civil war 71, baluchistan crisis? Kabul river project? Why india built Zaranj delaram road? Why 13 consulates and 119 service centres are working in war torn afghanistan? Why india is spending $1.2billiön in afghanistan? Why india has deputed 4000troops in afghanistan?? Even now if you say world is not being attacked by india then i really appreciate your opinion...:
if people are not killed in india on the name of religion then was gujrat riots, sumjhota express attacks, hostilities against christians, golden temple desecration n operation blue star , demolishing babri mosque really mark the higest standards of liberalism.... Isn't it strange?
The Following User Says Thank You to Greatniazi For This Useful Post:
Asif3531 (Friday, May 25, 2012)
Old Friday, May 25, 2012

Haha PM first needs to justify his actions duish! ofcourse, an eligible and just PM can do anything but I'm not talking about a convicted PM, whose action and policies proves catastrophic and drastic for nation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Asif3531 For This Useful Post:
Greatniazi (Friday, May 25, 2012)
Old Friday, May 25, 2012

Bro you are right... A convicted pm , his criminal sons and nero of pakistan mr zardari are going to write our destiny.....
I can bet even a single zardari if ever become presídent of usa, it wil bring the whole empire to the ground within a decade! Developed nations are developed becoz they have no zardari...
The Following User Says Thank You to Greatniazi For This Useful Post:
Asif3531 (Friday, May 25, 2012)